[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1418821377384.jpg (200KB, 850x478px) Image search: [Google]
1418821377384.jpg
200KB, 850x478px
Place your bets folks.

http://strawpoll.me/3239998
>>
>Happyish? Ending: Everyone lives but still has disabilities and learns to cope somehow. System probably changes or invasions end.

This
>>
>>118691026

i want togo end but i think madoka end will happen
>>
>>118691026
It seems almost impossible not to have a Madokaish ending at this point, considering the situation.

I would prefer an asspull perfect happy ending though.
>>
>>118689900
>Yunna finally defeat ALL the gods and votex in the universe AFTER all other friends disappeared from sacrifices. Back to the FIRST day of the "real" world crippled with but one arms left. With no faeries in sight and a knife to pick up, Yunna tried to end her life. And then the time freeze all around, bright light in the horizon, forestize warning plays and cut to black.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OL_RC5gvMI
This weeks radio.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3o5tDuWMNnk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46KgRuewwM0
Two videos of the YuYuYu truck.
>>
>>118691026
>proxy spamming this poll
For what purpose?
>>
>>118691026
I prefer Rebellion ending.
>>
>>118690939

Unlike endless eight, this is only a half-an-episode idea from the point of view of someone who fought through the fear of mankai and lost function to her right arm and leg as well as becoming blind and deaf. I would love to hear her inner monologue about the current situation and seeing her come to terms with it or try to cope with the situation. Doing it from her POV would add some suffering to it.
>>
>>118691137
Eh, who knows.

Madoka End seems pretty likely anyway.

If they really wanted to troll us they should have picked something else though
>>
I'd prefer asspull happy ending with Sonoko appearing and sacrificed every parts left of her to the heroes, so Karin get one eye back, Itsuki get her speech back etc

but happy ending like this isn't going to happen is it?

Or maybe the light orbs that appear after every vertex is defeated are in fact some of the power belonging to the evil gods that is used to animate the vertex (similar way Shinju allowing the girls to use he/she/it's power), and Taisha have been collecting it all along?

Clannad ending? reset end?
>>
>>118691137
Someone feels insecure that this show managed to be better than his precious Madoka.
>>
>An ending that's simultaneously a happy and a sad ending. Some win, some lose. Togo will probably lose. Yuuki will probably win. Basically, some people get their happy ending, others end up with a sad ending.
>>
>>118691026
who was the faggot with the bot?
>>
File: 758047-1400791647762.jpg (62KB, 689x689px) Image search: [Google]
758047-1400791647762.jpg
62KB, 689x689px
>>118691247
That isn't justice.
>>
I just hope Yuuna doesn't sacrifice herself.
>>
>>118691186
>Sonoko sacrificed every parts left of her to the heroes
>Happy ending
That's not a happy ending but a shitty bittersweet one.
>>
>>118691278
No, it's life.
>>
>>118691247
>Togo will probably lose
I don't want that.
>>
File: nope.jpg (158KB, 1917x1074px) Image search: [Google]
nope.jpg
158KB, 1917x1074px
For fuck sake, Yuuna. You're perfect as you are.
>>
File: I've been waiting for this!.png (134KB, 525x353px) Image search: [Google]
I've been waiting for this!.png
134KB, 525x353px
>>118691115
>This weeks radio.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.