[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
I want to destroy this body.
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 392
Thread images: 115
File: 1417235931727.jpg (100 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1417235931727.jpg
100 KB, 1920x1080
I want to destroy this body.
>>
>>117608589
Get in line anon.
I'll be the first in that line.
>>
File: 1390436852390.png (551 KB, 634x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1390436852390.png
551 KB, 634x720
>>117608629
>>
>>117608629
>>117608589
I'm afraid you're both a wee bit late to the party anons
www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBojcnlZOhY
>>
Hebe pls
>>
She's like 14, man.
>>
>>117608806
so?
>>
>>117608806
That age range is the best though.
>>
>>117608806
I'd gladly risk the punishment for it.
>>
>>117608837
I want her to try and seduce me.
>>
>>117608806
Better.
>>
>>117608806
fucking old hag
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 680x298) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 680x298
>>117608837
>>
wtf is with the normalization of paedophilia in japan?
>>
File: 1416640953173.jpg (1 MB, 2450x3338) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1416640953173.jpg
1 MB, 2450x3338
>>117608771
Only non virgin is Crabslut and Araragi.
Possibley Karen if Nise is considered canon.

Post more Snake.
>>
>>117609040
Technically there age of consent is 13
>>
File: 1416790951983.png (593 KB, 966x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1416790951983.png
593 KB, 966x720
>>117609040
>paedophilia
>14
Atleast use the right term.

Also, it's Japan. It's none of our business what they do/think.
>>
>>117609040
Nihonese are on decline, they need babyd badly there.
But its a shit country so no one wants to fuck.

So the governmant there wants to set the age for having sex and marriage to 14.
>>
>>117608589
With what?
A sledge hammer?
>>
>>117609114
>But its a shit country so no one wants to fuck.
Nah, shit countries have higher birthrates.

Japan is shit, but thats not why they dont have kids. It's just due to society giving people so much, they pass up on marriage and family.
Why date and marry, when you have hentai or hookers if 2d isnt enough?
Emotional needs? Clubs where people pretend to care for you, or become fake partners for money.
Why spend money having a family, when you can buy booze and other vices?

Japan isnt having kids because of how advanced shit is. It can provide alternatives to having a family, that give full benefits but no negatives. It needs to be poorer and harsher if Japs need motivation to have kids.
>>
>people suddenly stop hating on Nadeko
>>
>>117609243
While that's one side of it, it probably also has to do with the whole emotionally and socially repressed culture they have over there. And that isn't helped by the pressure cooker that is their study and working habits. They don't even have the time to pursue relationships.
>>
>>117608806
legal in Spain then
>>
>>117609385
>>117608806
>tfw Spaniard
No girls here.
Only sluts.
>>
>>117609385
I love living in Spain...
>>
>>117609346
Why would they even if they did?
You have time, you spend it on /a/.

Pleny of people could be working on or looking for relationships. Plenty dont because they figure it's not worth the effort. There needs to be an incentive and clearly we think shitposting, watching anime, fapping, etc is more rewarding than a relationship.

First world countries in general are having less kids. People would rather persue other things they enjoy, than be tied down with family.
>>
Dear Madokami, I'm going to directly watch Monogatari Second Season episode 23-26 without anything else except Nadeko swimsuit episode and loli Hanekawa episode. Please forgive my sin.
>>
>>117609243
3D is losing to 2D. NTR is happening from 2D to 3D, not the other way around.
>>
>>117609413
Catholic girls are better they said.
They arent sluts, they said.

Makes me wonder how many Christian girls people who praise Christian girls actually knew.
>>
>>117609340
Memes eventually die, anon.
>>
>>117609040
>normalization of paedophilia in japan?
see the problem isn't Japan
or islam
or any culture from african or middle eastern region
shit even american natives and south american natives probably don't give a fuck if girls is young or not

see the problem isn't "normalization", it's that literally the only part of the world demonizes paedophilia is the western, dominant, christian or with history and culture focus around christian moral values which glorify the family unit and thus

it's not the "other" that is wrong for liking girls, it's "us", the western former colonial empires, the so advanced countries that look down on cultural practices of rest of the world because we take our values to be superior to oh just the rest of the world. the scariest part it's not even as broad as western countries - it's a limited few agencies within western countries (feminism, catholicism etc.). look at uk, when you see the media is harping about paedophiles in the government and royalty the first thing you hear people say is "well they are just abusing their power and having sex with children is an expression of that" but do you ever hear "well these people who love children seek power in order to be able to express their sexuality without being persecuted"?
>>
Shut the fuck up and post more delicious JC
>>
>>117609499
Oh god. This is actually a serious defense for being a pedophile.
>>
File: 1401641725338.jpg (214 KB, 641x697) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1401641725338.jpg
214 KB, 641x697
>>117609449
No suprise. 2D can be perfect, where 3D cant.
2D dosent suffer from human flaws, and can easily be changed to be whatever the creator wants. Unlike real life where you have to deal with imperfections.
>>
>>117609079
>if Nise is considered canon
Why wouldn't it be considered canon?
>>
>>117608589
Yeah, I want to submerge her in acid.
>>
>>117609544
>defense
and the moralfags with their narrow view jump to argue, where did in that post did I justify paedophilia? where did I argue it isn't bad or that it is good? well?

I merely pointed the heavy western bias that most people have when talking about paedophilia
>>
>>117609458
>Catholic girls
>not sluts

Pick one. Nothing spins out harder or faster than a Catholic girl who's just realised she's free from the strict environment she grew up in.
>>
>>117609551
Wasn't he the guy who broke the world record for jerking it the longest
>>
>>117609458
it's almost as if repressing your sexually instincts doesn't create deviants
>>
>>117609418
>>117609385
Jokes on you, it's 15 now

Enjoy Rajoy
>>
>>117609617
damn
so fucking this 14 year old that looks like 15 can get me in trouble?
>>
>>117609499
>it's that literally the only part of the world demonizes paedophilia is the western, dominant, christian or with history and culture focus around christian moral values which glorify the family unit
Christianity never mentions paedophilia.

Paedophilia is seen as a problem, because of the mental effects it can have on a kid, and the fact kids cant really consent to things they dont understand.

Try getting a better argument. Like how even if X is totally wrong. It's none of our business because our borders dont extend there.
>>
>>117609613
Muslim girls arent seen acting like sluts.
>>
>>117609579
>it's not the "other" that is wrong for liking [little] girls, it's "us"

>see the problem isn't "normalization", it's that literally the only part of the world demonizes paedophilia is the western, dominant, christian or with history and culture focus around christian moral values which glorify the family unit

>Glorify the family unit
>The west, not the asians or island countries where you're living with your entire family not just your parents and siblings.

The fact that you are arguing against the point is an issue. People need time to mature to fully understand the consequences of their actions and 14 year olds are not capable of that kind of thought.
>>
>>117609559
I remember some anon, quoting the author and apparently it was never intended to be released, or something along those lines.

Makes me think it's not canon becuase he didnt intend for it to be.
>>
>>117609641
Considering that your average small town slut starts fucking as soon as she's 12~13 and nothing seems to happen you should be fine
>>
>>117609679
Nisio's "I wrote it for myself" doesn't mean it's not canon. It still got released and it's been a major influence on the books that came after it.
He just wrote it full of incest, lolis and hardcore face-smashing action instead of how he wrote Bakemonogatari.
Nise is still 100% canon
>>
>>117609653
Because they don't want to be caught or else is whipping time

They're hidden sluts
>>
>>117609653
Most Muslim women get Brazilian waxes because pubic hair is considered dirty in Islam. This tradition dates back hundreds of years, and was common long before Western bikini waxing became popular.
>>
>>117609642
>Christianity never mentions paedophilia.
holy shit arguing with you is like pulling teeth
again did I say that? I literally am writing this out again for you - "family unit" - y'know mother, father, children is that which is glorified in christianity and has been continuously been glorified and enforced through out history, tradition and practice. you can't bang someone else's daughter because that's not nice towards your neighbour and you'd have to marry her first. now look at islam, the only time I'm probably going to be able to use "patriarchal" society without sounding like a liberal retard, where the role of a father and husband is intentionally ambiguous - the father teaches a daughter and a husband taking care of his daughter in islam is a more of a combined role than a role that is separated in christianity because that's how their religious doctrine, moral systems, norms, ethics etc. etc. is passed down unto them. this kind of point can be made about a lot of other cultures.

>better argument.
>Like how even if X is totally wrong. It's none of our business because our borders dont extend there.
that's even worse? how are you going to even argue that in a global and an international world that is driven by markets? let's ignore it because we don't like it and deal it when we have to instead of trying to understand foreign cultures?
>>
What's wrong with being a pedophile?
>>
>>117609653
Only because touching one means her brothers will behead you.
>>
>>117608806
if she's 14, i'm 14
>>
>>117609800
>you can't bang someone else's daughter because that's not nice towards your neighbour and you'd have to marry her first
Yes.
Christians invented this. No other cultures had monogamy, and a system where a man would avoid raising another mans spawn.
Spoiler alert, Judaism predates Christianity by a long shot, and Jews are Jews based on the mother, to ensure the child is Jewish.

>how are you going to even argue that in a global and an international world that is driven by markets?
The same way we turn a blind eye to the practicies of Chinese, Indian and Saudi industries where people are practically slaves.
>instead of trying to understand foreign cultures?
By pushing your views on them? Real understanding.
>>
>>117609112
Still a pedo. Also their AoC is 18
>>
>>117610035
even better.
>>
>>117609984
Explain why it exists in cultures that never had contact with Judaism then if it was only they who invented it.
>>
>>117610035
Age of Consent in Japan is 13 by federal law, but all municipalities and prefectures have their own particular laws which means the AoC is between 13 and 18, depending where you are.
>>
>>117610146
I just used judaism as an example. Never said they invented anything.

>>117610035
Pedophillia is before puberty. 14 is no before puberty.
>>
>>117610198
11 isn't before puberty fir some, but it doesn't make you any less if a pedo.
>>
>>117609679
He said the same thing about Bakemonogatari as well. People just quote the Nisemonogatari interview because they're butthurt
>>
If you wonder why nobody procrestate in Japan, borrow whatever dictionary Nadeko is using then look up for 'unrequited love' definition.

>>117608771
Which episode is that?
>>
>>117610259
>but it doesn't make you any less if a pedo.

But, it does. Pedophilia is 13 and under. use the right fucking term, retard.
>>
>>117610309
What are they butthurt about?
That Karen won?
>>
>>117609040
>wtf
>paedophilia
>>
>>117610453
I am pedo
>>
>>117609677
To be fair, those 14 year olds are fucking other 14 year olds. Sometimes even younger. Saying they aren't capable of that thought is just naive.

Look at the UK, and the amount of times the news reports of a pair of 12-15 year old kids becoming parents.
>>
>>117608806
L E G A L
E
G
A
L

I N
N

G E R M A N Y
E
R
M
A
N
Y
>>
File: Loli-sama.png (132 KB, 500x369) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Loli-sama.png
132 KB, 500x369
>>117609677
>fully understand the consequences of their actions
Sex is a trivial physical activity.

Risk of STD is overall very low from one partner, and there's no reason to see the partner as a brainless moron who doesn't know that he'd infect the girl.

Pregnancy is a bigger issue, if the girl is old enough to get pregnant. That is under the responsibility of the adult; akin to how we don't forbid adults from playing ball games with children because they could kick the ball so hard it'd snap the child's neck on impact, there's no reason to forbid responsible adults from making any sort of physical contact with children. Doing so is a result of the mentality that when sexuality is involved, all men turn into irresponsible predators. Of course, sadly, that actually is the case for many males, but surely not all. Moreover, it would be reduced if our culture didn't assume and thus in a way expect them to be so, and we rather taught boys and teenagers that they can live out their sexuality in sympathetic, careful ways.
>>
>Pedophiles desperately trying to make excuses
You liking kids is fine. It's a thought, people cant control thoughts, so we cant hate you for that.

But trying to make excuses and argue society is bad for not letting you fuck young girls. Pretty pathetic.
>>
Why don't you faggots try to think about it from the view of the parent. Imagine some suspicious 35 year old man going out with your adorable pure 12 year old daughter. Are you telling me you can't see a problem here? Sure, there might be a small chance that he actually loves her but 9 times out of 10 they're just there to take advantage of younger girls who don't know any better.
>>
I hate Snake more than you could possibly know. Ever since she showed her stupid face for the first time in her God-awful arc I knew she would never have anything good to contribute, and I was absolutely god damned right. Every scene she appeared in was an agonizing fucking slog that made me want to die. Snake has no value as a character, as a girl, or as a human being.
>>
>I want to destroy this body
>>
File: umph.png (419 KB, 728x518) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
umph.png
419 KB, 728x518
>>117611067
>hurf durf it's pathetic
Have you tried putting forth an argument?

>>117611133
>Imagine some suspicious 35 year old man going out with your adorable pure 12 year old daughter.
>suspicious
Why would you let your daughteru spend time with suspicious people? Are you a baka?
>>
>>117611497
When you're the one raging against societal norms, the burden of proof falls on you, pedo.
>>
>>117611133
If your precious little princess is going to let Ojisan nail her then she is just as likely to let some guy her age or thereabouts do the same. Neither case is better or worse than the other in general terms.
>>
It's legal as long it's 2D and no one is snitching anon out.
>>
>>117611577
And I've put forth my argument. Now it's your turn.
Geez, you're no the brightest one, are you? Probably won't make for any fun arguments.
>>
File: 1416365476627.gif (612 KB, 640x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1416365476627.gif
612 KB, 640x360
It's legal if it's a god, right?
>>
>make snake thread
>gets derailed by monkey because it will be shit otherwise
>snakefags get mad
>make another thread
>no monkey
>thread is shit

We warned you about this.
>>
File: 1404205984670.jpg (229 KB, 800x744) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1404205984670.jpg
229 KB, 800x744
>>117611929
Truly 'tis a heavy cross we bear, but she makes it all worth it. (Now I wanta Do It For Her image with Snake.)
>>
>>117611826
Your argument doesn't address the problems with pedophilia at all. You just try to pretend it's a western only thing even though it's a time period thing.

It's completely unethical to have a relationship with a huge power disparity. Children are reliant on adults and having them in a relationship with one would be completely unfair to them.
>>
Will we ever see her again?
>>
>>117612079
>You just try to pretend it's a western only thing
You seem to be confusing me with some other anon in the thread.

>huge power disparity
There is a "power disparity" in absolutely every single interaction between a child and an adult. Does that mean we should isolate them? What makes sexual contact different from other kinds of contact?

>having them in a relationship with one would be completely unfair to them
So parents should all abandon their children, because it's unfair that children have relationships with their parents? Obviously, I'm diverting your words; you meant a sexual relationship. So we're back to the same question: what makes sexuality different?

Can you answer that question? There's a number of different things you might say; maybe a list of different reasons. Once you explicitly enumerate them, I can address them; pretty sure nothing original will come out of you though so I'll be repeating the same arguments I've been repeating since ages, but oh well.
>>
>>117612607
I mean a sexual relationship anon. It's unethical for there to be a huge power disparity in a sexual relationship. Romantic partners should be equal in a relationship and that is impossible when one is a child and one is an adult.
>>
>>117612833
Does a sexual relationship always mean there is there is a romantic partnership?
>>
File: nadeko.jpg (840 KB, 1200x1500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nadeko.jpg
840 KB, 1200x1500
Pedophilia is a mental disorder

Hebephilia is not

Attraction to someone who is in or past puberty would be perfectly normal in any other species and it has been normal in human society when the age of adulthood was early teens. Teenagers are no longer considered adults within most 1st world societies because it takes much longer for them to establish independence and be incorporated into their societal structures. 18 years old is an arbitrary cutoff they use because most people have gone through the entirety of their physical and mental changes from puberty by that time, it doesn't mean that 18 is when they mature it means that it accounts for all of the ones who were done with puberty at 13/14/15/16/17/18. Of course there are still some who are not done developing and even when they do it doesn't mean that they're capable of thinking of the consequences of their actions. Anyone who has had a job or gone to college can tell you that being 18+ doesn't suddenly make a person responsible, mature, or capable of thinking things through.

The actual attraction is perfectly understandable, but there's a reason for the law which doesn't really apply here because she's a cartoon
>>
>>117612833
How about stopping using pretty words and on to some solid scientific facts and statistics?
>>
>>117612892
Okay so you think young children should explore their sexuality with meaningless sex with adults?

There is a ton of data that shows that kind of childhood is very damaging mentally and makes it very hard for them to form healthy romantic relationships later in life.
>>
>>117613024
Can you explain how I'm wrong? Do you want me to link studies of sexual child abuse and the result?

What stats are you looking for exactly?
>>
>There are some lolicon who differentiate between elementary school loli and middle school loli

Plebs. Don't make me post that pedo vs lolicon manga.
>>
>>117613070
Calm down, jeez, I'm not the guy you were talking to, I was just pointing out an assumption in your argument. But no, I don't think people should be fixing to do it with young kids.
>>
>>117612892
Atleast the pedofag is admitting he is only in it for the sex.

Proving
>>117611133
>9 times out of 10 they're just there to take advantage of younger girls who don't know any better.
Was right.
>>
>>117613187
>There are some people who differentiate between apples and oranges
They arent the same dipshit.
>>
>>117613070
>>117613116
If you would see actual data, the most of the damage comes from society AND upon the discovery of such event.
It is something the society always wants to deny. That people, even children that were victims, prefer to keep that to themselves - because once they let it out it will be the society around them that will turn their life to hell.
>>
>>117613281
>arent
Wrong. They CAN be, moron. It all depends on actual appearance, which varies.
>>
>>117613197
Prudes like you who think sex should be saved for marriage with a loved one make me laugh.
>>
>>117613322
>It all depends on actual appearance
>A humans development is based entirely off their looks
You're an idiot. So the short dfc I went to HS with, is still 15 despite being 22?
>>
File: 1416629446103.gif (947 KB, 500x265) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1416629446103.gif
947 KB, 500x265
>>117609340
Lol nope I would post cat but I have to go to work.
>>
>>117612833
>It's unethical for there to be a huge power disparity in a sexual relationship.
What makes that statement more valid than:
>It's unethical for there to be a huge power disparity in a parent-child relationship.
?

Can you stop avoiding the question?

>>117612984
>Pedophilia is a mental disorder
Depends on how you define it.
As a non-exclusive pedophile with a sense for ethics, I'm neither troubled from not being able to find a partner (a cute adult will do), nor cause anyone else trouble. If I really wanted, or were an exclusive pedo, I could even fulfill those desires by, for example, traveling to a country where there's child prostitution, and finding a brothel that doesn't mistreat its girls too much. The objective harm I cause to people by taking part in that economy would be fairly minimal, and balanced out by any good deeds I would be motivated to do after getting a refreshment, so it's absolutely justified. (If you think child prostitutes in third world countries always cry and are traumatized, that's wrong; they don't seem to actively suffer in any significant way, though their freedom is probably restricted in some ways, not all customers are nice to them, etc. etc.; it's a question of the magnitude of the harm done.)

>>117613197
That's just one person, and even he hasn't shown motivation to actually harm any person. That anon who's only interested in sex with lolis might actually be less harmful to them, since he might still be overall careful with them as a basic rule (as opposed to because he *especially* cares about them), than how much a grown up person is harmful to women he only sleeps with for sex, because in that case a person is less likely to feel *general* sympathy for the for-sex-only partner.
Only giving you food for thought and diverse possibilities of course -- nobody's saying child molesters and rapists don't exist. That would be absurd. It's just so that it's equally absurd and stupid that you see everything black-or-white.
>>
>>117613285
All abuse victims usually don't tell anyone, not just children. They see it as their fault and/or are frightened by the abuser.
>>
>>117613364
>Hahaha, silly prudes not letting me take advantage of little girls. Please, I cant get women to fuck me, so just let me trick little girls.

A joke like yourself doesnt get to laugh at anyone.
>>
She has got a long face. ugly/10
>>
>>117609079
Everything in Nise is fake.
>>
>>117613523
Nice straw man. You sure showed him by quoting something he didn't say.
>>
>>117613414
>based entirely off their looks

That's exactly right. Welcome to 2D, so quit applying shitty 3D.
>>
>>117613499
>That anon who's only interested in sex with lolis might actually be less harmful to them
I never thought I would see people more delusional than those I left behind on /pol/. Yet here we are.
>>
>>
>>117613499
I said this anon. For a romantic relationship to be healthy the partners have to be equal in it. If you think that adults should be some kind of fuck buddies to children, once they are past puberty, it leaves the children open to too much possible abuse.
>>
>>117613518
But that is wrong. What you said is true in a marginal amountof cases - most of the time people are afraid of how society will treat them after it gets out. Because this modern rotten society does not actually even care who is victim and who is criminal.
>>
>>117613590
You mean like him jumping towards the "Fucking prudes" angle when people were against him abusing kids just because he likes their body?
Abuse is bad anyway. But he had the lowest, most base reason.

This thread is exactly why people want to kill pedophiles.
>>
>>117613590
>strawmaning a strawman is wrong
>>
>>117613715
No, that's not true at all.
>>
>>117613756
Nice strawman argument, faggot
>>
>>117613809
So you have an example where it went otherwise?
Where a victim was embraced and cared for by society, and actually was not burdened down by that past even after criminal was punished?
>>
>>117613605
>hurf durf look at how delusional you are
The thing you're feeling right now is called "cognitive dissonance" and happens when confronted with an idea that goes contrary to your whole world-view, so you just dismiss it as delusional or otherwise. Very often, that's actually a good heuristic reaction, for example against nutjob conspiracy theorists, homeopaths, etc.. However, pedophilia related arguments haven't gone mainstream, and haven't faced much scientific and critical analysis yet, so it's expected of you right now to show some actual arguments against the ones being put forth for you.

So far I didn't face a *single* person who could explain me why they think an adult-child sexual relationship would be harmful, *except* when assuming a priori that the child "wouldn't really want it" and the adult is "using the power difference" to convince the child. That is, of course, a form of circular logic: the act is deemed to be negative, and the adult deemed abusive, from the get go.

>>117613714
>For a romantic relationship to be healthy the partners have to be equal in it.
So it's not possible for a very intelligent and charismatic person to have an ethical relationship with a very dumb and naive person?
>If you think that adults should be some kind of fuck buddies to children, once they are past puberty, it leaves the children open to too much possible abuse.
That seems like a non-sequitur. Why would a child become open to abuse after making many neutral or positive sexual experiences in childhood and adolescence? Of course, you assume that those experiences cannot possibly be neutral or positive; that they would all be negative. Why would you assume that? Negative and abusive sexual experiences of children and adolescents are no question a problem, but what makes you assume that non-negative experiences are impossible?
>>
>>117613731
What about a say 20 year old with a stable job and career prospects wanting to be with ~12-16 year old? The age gap is minimal and said male is in some sort of position to support the girl. Where do we draw the line?
>>
>>117613867
>burdened down by that past

This has nothing to do with society.

I also notice you haven't provided one point at how practicing pedophilia is okay, you're just trying to hide behind the claim that society's reaction makes it worse.
>>
>>117613731
>This thread is exactly why people want to kill pedophiles.
No, that's because they're brainless, bigoted apes, who care more about punishing some imaginary demons, than caring about the well-being of their children.
>>
>>117609677
That'd be true if we were talking about child molestation.
>>
>Normalfags shitposting
>Bringing 3DPD into 2D

All of you fuck off. The pedo who isn't a true lolicon need to go away too.
>>
>>117613911
>So far I didn't face a *single* person who could explain me why they think an adult-child sexual relationship would be harmful, *except* when assuming a priori that the child "wouldn't really want it" and the adult is "using the power difference" to convince the child. That is, of course, a form of circular logic: the act is deemed to be negative, and the adult deemed abusive, from the get go.
All those children who were molested as kids were so happy afterwards, and had no problems whatsoever. Yes, if we ignore that, then truely there is nothing harmful whatsoever.

Pedophiles are so desperate it hurts. Just kill yourself.
>>
>>117613499
I'm not sound to be pro-pedo, but you keep saying sex means romance and that a romantic needs to be in equal footing. Now, I'm not saying that's exactly wrong when you're talking about a long term relationship, but isn't that like saying you should never play games with children because you're at an explicit advantage? I mean, is there even really something like equal footing to begin with? Because I'm sure not all adult relationships are based around their parts being completely equal, let alone if were talking about relationships outside the sexual/romantic. I mean, if I, as an adult, take a sex ed class, I'm obviously not in equal footing with a teacher, am I?

Again, I'm not trying to sound pro-pedo, but you sound like you will only take sexuality in one flavor and one flavor only.

>>117613715
>Because this modern rotten society does not actually even care who is victim and who is criminal.
You know it was often even worse in pre-modern societies, right? I mean, just look at the Islamic world, or even Japan with its fixation on virginity.
>>
>>117613978
>They dont care about the well being of their children.
They do. Thats why they are strongly against people who would manipulate and abuse their children for sex.
>>
>Weekend /a/

Of course, the normalfags are out at full force. And so are idiots who feed them.
>>
>>117613911
I didn't say it would be guaranteed to be abuse, I said it's too easy for it to be open to it.

>So it's not possible for a very intelligent and charismatic person to have an ethical relationship with a very dumb and naive person?

Does the dumb person have a job? Can they support themselves? Are they free to leave the relationship at any point? If they are fully reliant on the other partner financially then it's just as bad. There is no way the second party views them as equals and that can't be a healthy relationship.
>>
>>117613969
I am not against actually any laws or whatever consent ages or whatever. Just as well I am not trying to say pedos or any child abuse is okay.

Its just. This whole place and whole world go into rage mode about something that is barely in top 50 issues children actually have - and drag down everyone who is not even near the topic down with them.

You know I've never faced the said abuse myself. And never even considered being a part of it (regardless of what I actually want).
But why do I have to feel as a victim of this situation all the time?
>>
>>117613969
>I also notice you haven't provided one point at how practicing pedophilia is okay
Actually, the burden of proof is on those saying it's not OK, since they make a claim on something "special" being the case in adult-child sexual relationships, compared to "normal" sexual relationships.

That being said, there's no shortage of scientific literature on genuine abuse and rape victims, generally none of it even considering non-abusive sexual relationships, so one is easily fooled into believing that it's proven that adult-child sexuality is always harmful. The Rind et al. study has shown that if you jumble up *all* so-called "child sexual abuse", including willing, non-willing, child, and adolescent, up to 17 years of age, then it comes out to be statistically unlinked to mental problems. They then proposed the neutral terms "adult-child sex", "adult-teenager sex", etc., which don't assume abuse. Though I don't know if they made any statistics specifically on willing *children* (say below 12).

>>117614070
>All those children who were molested as kids were so happy afterwards, and had no problems whatsoever.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Clancy#The_Trauma_Myth
http://www.mhamic.org/sources/sandfort.htm
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/10948796/Paedophilia-is-natural-and-normal-for-males.html
http://www.theguardian.com/society/2013/jan/03/paedophilia-bringing-dark-desires-light
etc.

Try to bring forth some actual argumentation.

>>117614099
I think you quoted the wrong person in the top part of your post.

>>117614157
If they cared, they would be open-minded.
Fine, let's say they have good intentions, but are just too fucking stupid.
>>
>>117614265
Oh yeah, I fucked up.

I meant >>117614099 for >>117613714
>>
>>117614187
>Does the dumb person have a job? Can they support themselves?
Let's say no.
>Are they free to leave the relationship at any point?
Assuming the intelligent person is not an utter asshole, he should continue helping the person even if they stop being in a relationship and start sleeping in separate beds, no? Maybe that can't go on forever though. In that case there's a difficult situation, and the dumb person might decide to "submit" themselves to the intelligent one for the sake of being sustained, and the intelligent person would probably agree to that, since the alternative would be to dump the person onto the streets.
We've quite swayed off the topic. TL;DR: use common sense and assume people to have some basic decency and empathy; if you assume everyone to be an abusive asshole to begin with, that won't do any good.
>If they are fully reliant on the other partner financially then it's just as bad.
Why should it be bad so long as they're fine with each other? As explained above, it only starts getting *difficult* when they don't *want* to be together any more, and even in that case it can be a better choice to stick to the "powerful" person, or do you think people should throw themselves out into the streets to follow some abstract ideal of independence? Of course, again, we swayed way off the topic of adult-child relationships. In the case of a child relying entirely on an adult but not wanting it anymore, the adult could, I suppose, transfer the child to some child care center, assuming they're good and can raise the child equally well.
>There is no way the second party views them as equals and that can't be a healthy relationship.
Again, there's some materialism and chase of an abstract ideal of independence here. If two people love each other, but only one is able to sustain their lives, and agrees to do so, then what's bad with that?
Yes, I'm actually a commie.
>>
This thread derailed so badly.
>>
>>117614588
This is not about financial independence by itself, though your point about it
>even in that case it can be a better choice to stick to the "powerful" person
shows the exact problems inherit in that relationship.

This is about being able to view your partner as your equal. You can't have a healthy relationship if you don't have that.
>>
>>117608806
So is Chaika, and I jerk off to her pretty hard.
>>
File: 1354324355.png (1 MB, 1278x718) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1354324355.png
1 MB, 1278x718
>>117614654
We said this would happen.
Why didn't you listen?
>>
File: 1337356999613.jpg (137 KB, 527x642) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1337356999613.jpg
137 KB, 527x642
Nadeko is one of my favorite sluts.
>>
>>117614719
Not even once when I was in relations have I thought/considered equality.
Relationships are about respect, consideration, compromises, caring. Not equality.
Equality is the word feminists fight with.
>>
>>117614767

>listening
how do you listen on an imageboard?
>>
>>117608806
Your point?
>>
Hachikuji best snake God.

Sengoku worst snake God.
>>
>>117614719
>>even in that case it can be a better choice to stick to the "powerful" person
>shows the exact problems inherit in that relationship.
I don't see a problem. Are you saying the person should go live on the streets? (As I said previously, this is actually assuming a somewhat cynical world-view where the "powerful" person wouldn't care about the person without "gaining" anything from them. Again, we assume an asshole to begin with. And even then it can be a smarter strategic choice to stick to the "powerful asshole," but that's way off the points I'm actually making anyway.)

>This is about being able to view your partner as your equal. You can't have a healthy relationship if you don't have that.
What does "view your partner as your equal" mean? You talk in overly abstract terms which seem to lack any concrete meaning. Have we established that there's nothing wrong with a financially powerful and a financially powerless pair of people to live together? If so, what other "power difference" remains that makes the relationship wrong?
>>
File: 1389988866046.jpg (29 KB, 250x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1389988866046.jpg
29 KB, 250x300
>>117608806

All the girls in my class were either fucking, or got fucked by that time.
But not me. I was the loser who played counterstrike and starcraft up to early morning.
What I'm trying to say is most of us in this thread are purer than girls that age, so nothing wrong with wanting to fuck one.
>>
>>117615057
Experience and knowledge.
>>
>>117615055
>Hachikuji
>snake
Did you stutter?
>>
File: 1413765275456.jpg (103 KB, 850x662) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1413765275456.jpg
103 KB, 850x662
>The courage to stop feeding the normalfag troll.

Just fucking do it.
>>
>>117615096
It's good having an experienced partner.
>>
>>117615057
Having a person be in a relationship just because they want financial support is not healthy.

I just want to make it clear that I don't mean it's necessary abusive or even bad for them, I'm saying it's not a good relationship.
>>
>>117609499
Nigger. You're blowing this out of proportion. No one is a pedophile for liking under aged 2D girls. If you have to write these huge posts about it you can be sure that there is something else going on. Real kids can't consent. 2D doesn't have to. Simple.
>>
>>117613731
I'd take 3d pedophiles over people who kill others because they have different tastes any day.
>>
>>117615126
Nope, just wait. You'll see what I'm talking about in the future.
>>
>>117615202
It's only good in the sense that you get easily manipulated for a great amount of the relationship.
>>
File: 12234568.png (621 KB, 873x719) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
12234568.png
621 KB, 873x719
>>117614921
Open up your eyes
open up your ears
get together and make things better

by working together.
>>
File: 1414372955471.png (213 KB, 608x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1414372955471.png
213 KB, 608x600
>>117610685
And you don't think there's a problem with that? It's not about social constructs or morality or any bullshit like that, the human brain is not physically capable of handling shit like that at such a young age, nor are they ever really capable of being decent, responsible parents. Of course there are exceptions, but that's like saying some 14 year olds are capable of college-level calculus, you can't count on that shit because the brain doesn't fully develop until you're in your twenties. Hell, most people don't even grasp the concept of consequential thinking until they've done their stint as a retarded teenager and moved on to bigger things.
There's a reason why kids that young shouldn't be boning eachother like jackrabbits, and it's not because of Christian values, societal expectations, or the big bad super evil Catholic church boogeyman. It's because everyone at that age is a fucking shithead who shouldn't be bringing more kids into this world, because if they do they're going to end up being every bit as retarded as their irresponsible, insufficiently educated parents. That shit is not fucking ok, we have enough idiots as it is.
>>
>>117615259
I thought she became a slug, not a snake.
>>
File: Money.png (377 KB, 500x542) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Money.png
377 KB, 500x542
>>117615412
Nisio can't tell the difference between a snail, a snake, a slug, and a cow. The Japanese are weird.
>>
>>117615081
>What I'm trying to say is most of us in this thread are purer than girls that age, so nothing wrong with wanting to fuck one.
I like how you think.
>>
File: 1415195718617.jpg (61 KB, 350x760) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1415195718617.jpg
61 KB, 350x760
>expect delicious snake pics
>90% normalfags shitposting about normalfaggotory
What the fuck, /a/.
>>
>>117615398
>Hell, most people don't even grasp the concept of consequential thinking until they've done their stint as a retarded teenager and moved on to bigger things.

This. You constantly look back and think something like "I was so fucking retarded back then"
You understand things a lot better as you go on. Experience is everything and while that doesn't necessarily require a certain age it will most likely boil down to that.
>>
>>117615398
Why do people people reason backwards?
I don't care how much humanity degenerated already, but at 14 is should be NORMAL to not be a shithead.
>>
>>117615398
>who shouldn't be bringing more kids into this world,
I know you're a retarded virgin, but you know that there are means to have sex without getting babies, right?
>>
>>117615204
Of course, if the financially powerful person is an asinine asshole who would dump the person on the street if not for gain, OR too dumb to notice that the weak person is forcing themselves into the relationship for the sake of getting continued financial support, then it will be a bad relationship. The former is assuming the guy to be an asshole to begin with, and *still* possibly better for the weak person than to live on the street, though it would be a lot better if people weren't assholes, obviously. The latter is a situation the weak person brings upon themselves and the powerful one sadly doesn't notice, so is not at any fault. AND both cases barely have anything to do with an adult-child relationship, where the adult would be expected to be very benevolent towards the child, AND smart enough to notice any problems the child is hiding, so...

Is there any way you meant to connect this back to adult-child relationships? Otherwise, it seems like we've established that any adult-child relationship would be fine so long as the adult is not "evil" to begin with.
>>
File: field of wheat.png (217 KB, 907x1461) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
field of wheat.png
217 KB, 907x1461
>>117615521
Where do you think you are?
>>
File: 12353423768.png (808 KB, 1279x718) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
12353423768.png
808 KB, 1279x718
>>117615521
>expecting snake from a snake thread
>>
>>117615521
It was dead the moment someone mentioned age.

>>117615609
If I know pedophiles, they're not ever benevolent. It's all a disguise.
>>
>>117615316
Circular logic again.

>>117615398
Right, it would be great if teenagers were encouraged to spend time with *responsible* adults, instead of fucking around with equally clueless shitheads.
Other than that, pump money into some seriously good sex-ed at school.

>>117615681
Then you don't know pedophiles.
http://www.virped.org/
>>
>>117615609
I just said that the relationship doesn't have to be abusive for it to not be healthy.

Power disparity in a relationship is never good, that's what the problem is. That is why adult/child relationships are bad, even if there is benevolence from both parties it's not a good relationship.
>>
>>117615593
They're not. Look back at yourself. I know that I thought I was hot shit and later on I realized that I was stupid as fuck and didn't know anything. I also thought it was incredibly late for me to fuck my girl friend with 13. The truth is that most people don't fuck anyone with 13.
>>
>>117615729
The pedophiles that I spend everyday with aren't benevolent and I can promise you that they're pedophiles. I've also read parts of their guides that explain that it's okay to introduce your child or a child to sex at any age. Toddlers aren't even too young for these sick faggots.
>>
>>117615259
So she's coming back?
When?
>>
>>117615835
In kizu
>>
>>117615801
>The pedophiles that I spend everyday with
Like yourself?
>>
>>117615835
After Araragi is killed by Gaen. Araragi goes to hell and find Hachikuji. He's able to free himself out of hell and pull Hachikuji back to the real world with him. Upon getting back, Gaen makes Hachikuji the new Snake God by explaining the slugs are snails that don't have shells and that slugs are basically snakes or some shit like that. By becoming God, she no longer has to worry about the darkness coming after her.
>>
>>117615081
jesus christ, you make more sense than /r9k/ in general
>>
>>117615602
And I know you're a whiny little 14 year old faggot, but they aren't 100% effective.
>B-but the chances of that are...
No. Fuck the chances and fuck you. Everyone having that kind of thinking is the reason why this shit continues to be a problem. If kids are utilizing those means, then why is this still such a prevalent issue? It isn't because of a lack of education, it's because young people are morons who choose not to use them, or do and fail thanks to the margin of error, thus creating the issue at hand. Pull your head out of your ass and try to look at the bigger picture. Kids shouldn't be fucking.
>>
>>117615921
No, no. I'm in charge of dealing with them.
>>
>>117615801
You met a pedophile once and he was bad, therefore all pedophiles are bad. Okay.

>I've also read parts of their guides that explain that it's okay to introduce your child or a child to sex at any age

I've read guides here about how to rape women, so heterosexuals must be evil.
>>
>>117615539
Experience is the best teacher, after all. So long as we're willing to learn from it.
>>
>>117615945
You belong to the group of even larger morons, who are arguing virginity as effective means of avoiding pregnancies. The only reason to even defend this retarded idea is because of jesusfuckers who want to promote purity. Pursuing this idea will actually raise teenage pregnancy ideas and play into the hands of the jesusfuckers. Just kill yourself already.
>>
>>117615975
No, I probably dealt with over 100 pedophiles. These people are sick and so easy to spot. It's really disgusting. So it's not like one of them were bad. They are all bad. The things they do to children and force them to do. Something I've always wondered is how so many of them are spreading STDs to children. I've seen that more than once and it was usually the father raping the child. Disgusting.

>I've read guides here about how to rape women, so heterosexuals must be evil.
Have you or are you just making that shit up? Not only that, but I bet the guide didn't reinforce the idea that the woman wanted it.
>>
>>117615787
>I just said that the relationship doesn't have to be abusive for it to not be healthy.
>Power disparity in a relationship is never good, that's what the problem is.
Again, you speak abstract mumbo jumbo that doesn't hold up on closer analysis.
You're speaking dogma, not explaining any real problems.

>That is why adult/child relationships are bad, even if there is benevolence from both parties it's not a good relationship.
You have yet to provide literally a single reason for this claim.

>>117615801
Stop spending time on places like HTTC then?
By the way, some toddlers masturbate on their own accord, but whatever.

>>117615945
>If kids are utilizing those means
They're not.
>It isn't because of a lack of education
It is.
>it's because young people are morons
I.e. not educated well.
>Kids shouldn't be fucking.
We see how well teaching them that works in the USA, UK, and other countries. Encouraging a kid to practice safe sex will work a lot better than encouraging them to stop practicing sex, for utterly obvious reasons. They want to have sex. (Talking about teenagers.)

Abstinence works in some cultures actually, but those tend to be overall very backwards and extremely limiting on girls.
>>
>>117616083
I'm not a pedophile. I don't know what HTTC is. Not only that, but no they really don't. That's even a gross fact to believe.
>>
>>117615975
>You met a pedophile once and he was bad, therefore all pedophiles are bad.
He is a pretty obnoxious tripfag, after all. Everyone would think of him as sick faggot.
>>
>>117615801
You realise the faggot you are arguing with is a pedophile right?
Obviously he is the same predatory asshole you are talking about. So with that in mind, why the hell do you think he will do anything other than insist pedo's are benevolent and misunderstood victims?

It makes things easier for him if people dont view him as a threatening figure who will hurt kids. So obviously he is going to deny everything you say, because admitting it is counterproductive for him.
Why are you even bothering with him?
>>
>>117615945
> then why is this still such a prevalent issue?

It's not. Teen pregnancy rates are at their lowest rate in decades, and most of that decline is due to increased contraceptive use.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1716232/
>>
>>117615930
> Araragi goes to hell and find Hachikuji.
B-but another anon told me she weant to a nice place? What the hell did she do to deserve that?
>>
File: 1405771946768.jpg (51 KB, 479x507) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1405771946768.jpg
51 KB, 479x507
>>117616076
>Virginity isn't an effective means of avoiding pregnancy
Yeah, just look at all those virgins getting everyone pregnant. Holy shit you're fucking braindead.
>>
>all these normies caring about 3DPD subhuman underage trash
Get the fuck outta here.
>>
>>117616125
I need to kill time before work and I can't tear down pedophiles there like I can do here. It's kind of an outlet with dealing with these people. How do you expect to be nice and fair to these people on a daily basis? I've placed a fairly good mask on at work because it gets me everything I need, but it's tiring.

The only solace I can take is that if they keep up with their ways, I'll probably meet them.

>>117616179
I guess underworld or whatever the use is a more appropriate term.
>>
File: virgin_mary.jpg (145 KB, 429x511) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
virgin_mary.jpg
145 KB, 429x511
>>117616076
>who are arguing virginity as effective means of avoiding pregnancies
It is most of the time. Name something with a better success rate.
>>
File: 1264542312312.gif (47 KB, 320x180) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1264542312312.gif
47 KB, 320x180
>>117616179
Too much stuttering.
>>
>>117616216
>>117616301
>tell teenagers "please stay virgins"
>teenage pregnancy rates go down
You are this retarded.
>>
>>117616301
I don't know why your post did it, but my sides have left.
>>
>>117616113
>I don't know what HTTC is.
Should have been obvious.
Listen to people who know what they're talking about.

>>117616125
>normalfags being mad and delusional
Tell me more about those pedophile boogeymen who claim that every child rapist is actually a benevolent child lover. Are they related to our Reptilian Overlords and the Illuminati as well?

>>117616216
>>117616301
Stop acting more retarded than you are. I can tell from ten miles that what the anon meant is "telling kids to remain virgins won't work."
>>
>>117616150
Sure as hell doesn't seem that way from where I'm standing. Seems like every drug addict and high school dropout I know (which is quite a few thanks to my shitty high school and equally shitty neighborhood) has a couple of little bastards running around while they sit around staring at a tv or trying to figure out a way to get shitfaced at the bar and come back to find their kids still alive. It's not a pretty sight.
>>
>>117615930
It's not that slugs are snakes. Spiritually, slugs beat snakes.

>>117616179
In Japanese mythology, children who die before their parents can't cross the Sanzu river so they make pile of stones which demons knock over
>>
>>117616428
Well tell me what it is. I'm not going to Google it.
>>
>>117616080
If you've dealt with over 100 pedophiles in real life, it obviously must be in the context of the justice system, i.e., your sample is convicted criminals. It could not be more biased. Additionally, most of the people in prison for molesting children are opportunists with a sexual preference for adults, i.e., not even true pedophiles.

>Have you or are you just making that shit up? Not only that, but I bet the guide didn't reinforce the idea that the woman wanted it.

I've seen at least two posted on 4chan. Not to mention that glorifying rape is very common around here. But it doesn't matter. You can't blame an entire group for a guide written by one person.
>>
>>117616515
Japanese mythology is hard, you know?
>>
>>117616080
>Have you or are you just making that shit up? Not only that, but I bet the guide didn't reinforce the idea that the woman wanted it.
Do you deny that heterosexuals rape women? Sickfuck.
>>
>>117616428
>Listen to people who know what they're talking about
I should probably stop paying attention to you then.
>>
Must have something to do with my real-subjects education, but I have hard time of following some of the people (mostly "normals") here.
I always though it should be "basis" -> "theory" -> "discussion" -> "conclusion".
And I keep trying to reply to "personal experience" -> "unrelated claim" ones.

I just wan't people to stop making such a big issue out of this. There are far more serious things that need attention.
>>
>>117616685
>hurr durr
>>
>>117616562
>Not to mention that glorifying rape is very common around here.
That's because a majority of the site is filled with underage b&, trolls, and social rejects. Most of it is people spouting shit to spout shit.

Besides, even though it may be in the context of the justice system it doesn't matter. Most pedophiles are destined to go to the criminal justice system in a 1st world country. It's always a matter of time and the government is getting better and better at taking them down. Even deep web is less and less safe from Law Enforcement.

>Opportunists with a sexual preference for adults.
No, they're not.
>>
>>117616348
I've not seen the smallest bit of factual basis for your shitty arguments other than what you believe might be true because you believe it. Go buy a mirror if you want to argue with a retard.
>>
>>117616257
>The only solace I can take is that if they keep up with their ways, I'll probably meet them.
No offense m8, but I'm guessing you're a cop.
While you may indeed meet them, the prison system is a bit of a joke, so all in all I doubt they feel all that repentant. Now if prison officers didnt have to protect inmates from eachother, and prisoners werent being given more and more luxery because of human rights. Then maybe I could see them being a little more remorseful. Ofc I also believe people only regret getting caught, rarely do they regret their actual actions unless on drugs or accidental.

>>117616348
Nice try moving the goalposts.
Huge difference between saying people should remain virgins, and people remaining virgins.

>>117616428
>I can tell from ten miles that what the anon meant is "telling kids to remain virgins won't work."
No shit. Dosent change the fact not having sex is the best way to avoid pregnancy.

>>117616515
>In Japanese mythology, children who die before their parents can't cross the Sanzu river so they make pile of stones which demons knock over

>You die before rooking after us when we ord! You go to herr for dishonouring famiry.
It's ike babyboomers started their own religion.
>>
>>117616781
Faggot.
>>
>>117609079
anyone got link for this, fell asleep on that thread
>>
>>117608806
>inb4 responding to 5h post

14 is literally the best age, the perfect balance between young and grown.
>>
>>117610746
I live in germany and you're full of shit.
It's 18 here.
>>
File: 1417139334255.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1417139334255.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>117616562
>not even true pedophiles.
I never thought I would see the No True Scotsman used like this.

You're more deluded than communists.
>But it's different this time!
>>
File: 32456789.jpg (31 KB, 640x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
32456789.jpg
31 KB, 640x360
>this thread
>>
>>117608806
old enough for kisses
>>
>>117616809
My view on pedophiles has changed since I was younger. I no longer believe they can change and I don't believe a pedophile is even a bit remorseful other than the fact they got caught. I enjoy how you called them prison officers, it would imply that you're European or at the very least not American since that term is never used here. For the most part, correctional officers are supposed to protect inmates from each other, but that doesn't really happen. It's really easy to sneak right past a correctional officer to beat a pedophile up or sometimes they just do it in front of the officer and not give a fuck. No officer is going to give his life to save a pedophile. It's just not ever going to happen. It's just not worth it.

I believe pedophiles are sick and they feed into each other and that's a dangerous part of keeping many pedophiles in prison together. They reinforce their bullshit ideas just like the deepweb and other internet groups. It's important to show that not everyone on 4chan is tolerant because this place can easily be overrun with pedophiles. They flock to each other because they make them feel it's okay and that the children really want it. I mean, they're sluts anyway, right? That ideology is dangerous. Pedophiles are very dangerous in groups and the internet probably accounts for a high rise in pedophiles.
>>
>>117617025
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hi7DGs8QaMg
>>
>>117617039
>and the internet probably accounts for a high rise in pedophiles.
And this is where I lost it.
>>
File: 1097898452443.jpg (303 KB, 480x955) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1097898452443.jpg
303 KB, 480x955
>>117617039
>It's important to show that not everyone on 4chan is tolerant because this place can easily be overrun with pedophiles.
>>
>>117616544
Why, you want to go there?

>>117616685
You sure told 'em m8.

>>117616809
>Dosent change the fact not having sex is the best way to avoid pregnancy.
When they actually follow that, sure. The point is that kids don't.

>>117616980
>No True Scotsman
That's not an NTS; it's the observation that many child molesters don't meet the diagnostic criteria of pedophilia. I.e., they molest children because it's easy prey, not because they find them more attractive than adults.

>>117616562
>If you've dealt with over 100 pedophiles in real life, it obviously must be in the context of the justice system, i.e., your sample is convicted criminals.
Could be Tor/.onion too.
>>
>>117617039
Would you mind describing what category of people you mean exactly when you use word "pedophile"?
>>
>>117616788
>That's because a majority of the site is filled with underage b&, trolls, and social rejects.

No shit. It's a biased sample, though not as biased towards horrible people as a fucking prison, you dumbass.

>Besides, even though it may be in the context of the justice system it doesn't matter. Most pedophiles are destined to go to the criminal justice system in a 1st world country.

You can't imprison people who haven't committed a crime.

>No, they're not.

I'm not surprised that you're ignorant of even the most basic research on pedophilia.

http://www.olemiss.edu/depts/ncjrl/pdf/I%20C%20A%20C/2012%20-%20October%2015-16/A%20-%20Child%20Pornography%20Offenses%20Are%20a%20Valid%20Diagnostic%20Indicator%20of%20Pedophilia.PDF

This study, for instance, found that only 35% of child molesters had a sexual preference for children. Most are just opportunistic psychopaths.

>>117616980
If you don't believe me, feel free to ask any scientist who researches pedophilia. Like James Cantor:

https://twitter.com/JamesCantorPhD/status/535249019787030529
>>
File: Nichilaugh.gif (1 MB, 400x225) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Nichilaugh.gif
1 MB, 400x225
>>117617039
>the internet probably accounts for a high rise in pedophiles
Filtered.
>>
>>117617209
Himself.
>>
>>117617039
I am indeed not American.
>>117617165
>it's the observation that many child molesters don't meet the diagnostic criteria of pedophilia. I.e., they molest children because it's easy prey, not because they find them more attractive than adults.
So compared to a person who works dealing with these criminals. How does your own anecdotal evidence compare? How do you know the motives of the criminals you claim to be seperate from?
>>
>>117617117
It makes sense though. The internet reinforces ideas that would normally be disregarded. For example: Furries. Do you think the rise of furries would not have happened if the internet didn't start connecting people? I don't think I have the comic saved, but it shows a stupid picture of a guy and a flow chart. One pointed to a life of no internet and he became a businessman while the other pointed to a life with the internet and he became a cat man. There's some truth in that joke. People wouldn't have become so open.

>>117617165
I don't know what it is. A pedophile site then?

>>117617139
Joke around enough about a topic and then people will think you're no longer joking.

>>117617209
People who've committed sex crimes with children and people who store child pronography on their computers.
>>
>>117617077
Man, that song is terrible, but it's basically the plot to Miman Renai.
>>
>>117617277
No anecdotes here. You can literally type "pedophiles and child molesters" into Google Scholar and get studies explaining you their difference. Non-molester pedos usually get caught due to CP, and are apparently a different demographic than molesters.
>>
File: nadeko panic.jpg (86 KB, 759x467) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nadeko panic.jpg
86 KB, 759x467
>>117608771
>>
>>117617215
Not everyone in prison is horrible, you know? Some people are actually remorseful for their crimes and want to better their lives. Please don't think all inmates are bad people. Some people make mistakes and the such.

>You can't imprison people who haven't committed a crime.
It's only a matter of time before they commit a crime. It's either going to be downloading CP or sexual abuse.

>This study, for instance, found that only 35% of child molesters had a sexual preference for children.
And yet you're just saying that all the people in prison aren't "true pedophiles" when their investigation reports argue. Not everyone is there because they had nonconsensual sex.
>>
File: pedo.png (8 KB, 611x298) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pedo.png
8 KB, 611x298
>>117617297
>Joke around enough about a topic and then people will think you're no longer joking.
>>
>>117617039
>I believe pedophiles are sick

They're not. Pedophilia just like any other is a sexual orientation. The problem is that their group of interest are little kids that can't consent. Should you be punished for taking advantage of kids? Yes. But there is a difference between fantasy and reality. Not everyone acts up on their desire. People have rape fetishes as well. Should a guy that owns a gun and sometimes fantasises about killing Pedophiles be imprisoned?
>>
>>117617297
Pedophile activism existed before the internet. They used to cooperate with the homos, until being gay turned from something sick and dangerous to being politically correct and even desirable.

Where do you see a rise of pedophiles? Do you think the higher availability of CP creates more pedophiles than 20 years ago? Do you think pedophilia is more accepted today than 20 years ago?

>People who've committed sex crimes with children and people who store child pronography on their computers.

You don't even know the medical definition of the word. Yet you claim to know everything about the topic. This makes you an idiot.
>>
>>117617215
>If you don't believe me, feel free to ask any scientist who researches pedophilia. Like James Cantor:

The guy also holds the view that sexual relations between an adult and a child are wrong. Which ironicly is just working against you, given you have been insisting it's not a problem.
>>
so this thread is a proof than snake fags are either gay cuckfags or shameless pedophiles/hebephiles
also You Are (Not) Kevin-kun !!jXa1xyIyNUh
can read japanese?
>>
>>117617297
My mind is blown out. And how many people that were called pedos just in this thread qualify?
>>
>>117617527
>Pedophilia just like any other is a sexual orientation.
How does that mean they arent sick?
Any deviation from hetrosexuality with an adult is a mental illness.
>>
File: 1404674835949.jpg (84 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1404674835949.jpg
84 KB, 1280x720
>>117617527
Don't get me wrong, if they can somehow avoid CP and actually doing stuff to a child then it's fine. The problem is the internet and other pedophiles start to reinforce bad behavior. This is why a lot of them get jammed up even though they never had a plan of touching a child.
>>
>>117617636
Do you have any proof for this?
>>
>>117617527
>can't consent
The need for consent to sex comes from the assumption that it must be a vile act which adult women merely submissively agree to. That's an offensive way to look at things.
>>
>>117617635
*adult as defined by nature, not laws
>>
>>117617606
>And how many people that were called pedos just in this thread qualify?
According to Kevin-kun, it depends on the laws of your country. If you have loli, then you are a pedophile in the UK, but not in the USA.
>>
>>117617460
>It's only a matter of time before they commit a crime. It's either going to be downloading CP or sexual abuse.

An assertion with zero evidence can be ignored.

>And yet you're just saying that all the people in prison aren't "true pedophiles" when their investigation reports argue.

No, I said that most child molesters aren't pedophiles, which is exactly what that study confirms. Pedophilia is a sexual preference for children, in case you didn't know.

>>117617559
I didn't insist that at all. Sex with children is wrong. All I'm arguing is that you can have a deviant sexuality and still be a good person. Most people are capable of controlling their sexual desires.
>>
File: 1331814815024.jpg (364 KB, 1000x1300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1331814815024.jpg
364 KB, 1000x1300
Don't mind me guys, just posting Hachikuji butt.
>>
>>117617724
Your attitude towards child molestation seems a bit problematic to me.
>>
>>117617540
A pedophile acting high and mighty is great. I love the people like you. The ones who believe they have the power and their word is law. It really gets me going. It's like I have a fetish for justice or something. Justice is so cool, you know?

Yes, I think the higher availability creates more pedophiles and child molesters because they THRIVE on positive reinforcement and that's what these groups give. It's just the same thing as any other fringe group such as furries or other weird thing. Give someone enough positive reinforcement and you get them to do things they wouldn't normally do.

So yes, I believe the internet and larger groups have attracted more people who would have hid it or tried to solve their issue instead of being reinforced with the idea that it's fine to touch children and that CP doesn't hurt anyone.

>Pedophile
a person who is sexually attracted to children.

Is that what you wanted to hear?

>>117617794
So if you have sexual preference towards children and then have sex with a child, does that not make you a pedophile?
>>
>>117617460
>It's only a matter of time before they commit a crime. It's either going to be downloading CP or sexual abuse.

How can anybody think that thats a good idea? I mean if we start to imprison people who have an increased chance of committing a crime we can kiss human rights and justice goodbye.

in dubio pro reo or bust, a judicative system without the presumption of innocence is a gateway for tyranny
as expected of tripfags
>>
>>
>>117617724
It's not the consent to sex that we're talking about. Fucking a child is rape. Simple. Kids can't consent because they don't understand the magnitude of their decision. Hell they can't even make this decision. It's literally the adult that is taking advantage.

You need to take a step back and re think this because no one else but people on 4chan are going to listen to this without flipping their shit.
>>
>>117617949
I never suggested with imprisoned them before they commit a crime. I'm just saying that it's a path that a lot of them follow.
>>
>>117617984
>Fucking a child is rape
Quite a statement you make.
>>
>>117617984
This is why they thrive here. It's because there are pedophiles on here that don't flip their shit.

They get confident and comfortable to openly talk about their desires. This is where pedophiles become dangerous. It's like the creeper threads on /b/ and /r9k/. By the end of it some email has been shared at least once.

It's amazing how comfortable people feel on 4chan.
>>
>>117617726
Adults are fully developed.
Try again pedo.
>>
>>117618002
Well obviously. It's getting to the point where country's ban loli related material. What do you want them to do? These people are poor fuckers.
>>
File: 1416366905539.jpg (72 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1416366905539.jpg
72 KB, 1280x720
>>117617901
>It's like I have a fetish for justice or something. Justice is so cool, you know?
>He says this without posting Karen
>>
File: 1161311037272.jpg (219 KB, 755x1495) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1161311037272.jpg
219 KB, 755x1495
>>117618086
>>
>>117618041
So please tell me how taking advantage of a kid that isn't fully developed is not rape.
>>
>>117618086
you know, any sane person, with his own brain and viewpoints would flip their shit on any place that is now considered "normal".
People let others tell them what to think, people let others tell them how to react. And always refer to "muh laws" like its a literal divine commandment, and not written by the same clueless and stupid people.
>>
File: justice.jpg (555 KB, 1920x2124) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
justice.jpg
555 KB, 1920x2124
>>117618150
The United States doesn't have such a ban unless you're getting hit with those lewd laws that have existed for quite sometime.

>>117618222
I meant to post this picture I put together. My bad.

>>117618223
I love these old comics.
>>
File: Feminist_robot.png (113 KB, 600x599) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Feminist_robot.png
113 KB, 600x599
>>117617984
>fucking a child is rape
this is what you are
>>
>>117618002
Finally.
A cute image with no lewd.
>>
>>117618260
>taking advantage
What does that even mean?
>>
>>117618135
You don't seem to understand, adult means able to concieve offspring. Our bodies are never fully developed, they literally never stop changing.
>>
>>117618270
>And always refer to "muh laws" like its a literal divine commandment, and not written by the same clueless and stupid people.
It still boggles my mind that people don't understand that many laws are written by society to decide how society should act and they're not always written by one guy who has a hard on for seeing buses stop at railroad crossings.

>>117618222
Have this one too.
>>
File: 1346114680892.jpg (74 KB, 450x240) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1346114680892.jpg
74 KB, 450x240
>>117608806
Exactly.
>>
>>117618328
(USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST)
>>
>>117618274
>The United States doesn't have such a ban

As far as I know you can go around that. Someone explained it in one of those UK loli threads.
>>
>>117618135
Fuck science, we have laws written by all-knowing divines we worship.
>>
>>117618356
That's stupid. There's a difference between developing and going downhill.
>>
File: 1326682594881.jpg (98 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1326682594881.jpg
98 KB, 1280x720
I have no problems fucking 14 year olds. It's the ripe age, when they are peaking in deliciousness.
>>
>>117618356
Try again.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/adult
>>
>>117618333
Google advantage and you'll get it. If not then I doubt that you actually want to understand this.
>>
>>117618356
Post-menopause women must not be allowed to have sex! It's against nature!
>>
>>117618405
The lewd laws would be the only way around it and the Comic Book Defense League or whatever the stupid shit was called was willing to fight for the guy but he decided to plead guilty instead. Eventually it's going to be called unconstitutional.

The biggest reason that it doesn't come up much is due to the fact that a majority of people arrested have some kind of real CP and they just charge them with that.
>>
>>117608589
What's your weapon of choice?
>>
>>117618375
> many
Not all. That's the problem. In my country, for example (EU btw) pedo (or any rapist for that matter) can practically go free if the victim refuses to retell in all the details the whole happening in front of the whole court. And it didn't happen just once.
>>
>>117618500
His penis.
>>
>>117617901
>A pedophile acting high and mighty is great. I love the people like you. The ones who believe they have the power and their word is law. It really gets me going. It's like I have a fetish for justice or something. Justice is so cool, you know?
You're projecting like mad. I mean, most of the thread you've been posting like the almighty enlightener who isn't afraid to speak the truth, even when faced with all these evil pedos! All while derailing the thread and enjoying the attention. You're such a faggot.

I don't know whether your theory of positive enforcement is worth anything, but the number of child molestations went down in the last years, even though the internet got more popular. I'm pretty sure these poor families where child abuse is more common aren't more likely to hang out on pedo elite boards (or whatever the fuck exists on the internet) either.
>>
>>117617901
>So if you have sexual preference towards children and then have sex with a child, does that not make you a pedophile?

Yes, some of the abusers in prison are pedophiles. Most are not. My original point was that you're judging all pedophiles based on a hugely biased sample of criminals, most of whom aren't even actual pedophiles.
>>
>>117618333
Taking advantage of children who can't take responsibility of their choices. I thought that was pretty obvious.
>>
>>117618467
>any state, circumstance, opportunity, or means specially favorable to success, interest, or any desired end
>benefit; gain; profit
>superiority or ascendancy
>a position of superiority
If I'm feeling horny and fuck an adult woman, it's clearly favourable for me. So, having sex at all is rape?
>>
>>117618414
you develop into a mature human during puberty (or sexual maturity for other animals), after that your body is considered mature. Further growth and decay of the body does not change it in any significant way.
>>
>>117618568
So, children shouldn't be allowed to make any decisions at all?
>>
File: 1407862594961.jpg (107 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1407862594961.jpg
107 KB, 1280x720
>>117618333
>What does that even mean?
Oh god, you're resorting to tumblr tier arguments.
You know damn well what it means. It does what it says on the tin.
No amount of twisting will change that.
>>
>>117618576
Only if she didn't like it as much as you did.
>>
wudd u fugg a toddler
>>
>>117618472
Some people in the US do seem to get arrested for possessing loli related material. I'm going to guess that it varies from state to state.

Doesn't really matter either way. The important thing is that you shouldn't be able to get imprisoned for having images of under aged 2D girls.
>>
>>117618604
Great. But that development dosesnt stop until around 18-20.
>>
>>117618260
1.If they say they want to kiss me
2.If the local age of consent permits
3.If they are dead.
>>
>>117618621
I didn't say that. I do think children's rights should be limited, though.
>>
>>117618675
>The important thing is that you shouldn't be able to get imprisoned for having images of under aged 2D girls.
This i can agree with.
Becuase no matter what, it's a cartoon. It dosent exist, so I see no issue with how it's used. Especially since I murder things in videogames.
>>
>>117618576
You know what that means idiot. And no ones was talking about adults.
>>
>>117618544
That's complicated. It's not really something I want to get into, but I see the reasoning behind the law being written that way. However, that's similar in America. It's the 6th Amendment.

>>117618548
Truthfully, all crimes have been going down in the last few years. Don't get me wrong, CP could be beneficial in the sense that it could actually lead a person away from first person sexual abuse due to the fact they won't need to make their own and they'll have their own outlet. Doesn't mean they aren't contributing to child abuse, but it does mean they aren't actively added to it.

>>117618604
Yeah, but your brain doesn't stop developing until you're in your 20s so how do I know you're not making correct decisions when it comes to sex.

>>117618675
No, they really don't. The cases are probably less than 10 and can easily be fought in court. The problem is these people usually have real CP to and that's what gets them fucked.
>>
>>117618632
What? A question is not an argument. What are you implying?
>>
File: 1136286125361.jpg (154 KB, 764x900) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1136286125361.jpg
154 KB, 764x900
>>117618274
All I'm saying is you're about 11 years too late to prevent 4chan from being overrun with pedos.
>>
>>117618749
The local age of consent is usually not between 1-10. And yeah you can do whatever the fuck you want with a dead body.
>>
>>117618422
when humans couldn't get away with sitting on their asses all day and had to work to survive you were considered adult at age 15, now that our life expectancy had grown far past 50 we somehow though we should raise the bar. This is by no means logical
>>
>>117618849
Oh, I know. However, that doesn't mean I can let them operate in the open when I see them.
>>
>>117618872
A lot of children died in childbirth because their bodies couldn't handle it.
>>
>>117618767
I thought I knew what 'taking advantage' meant. But having sex with an underage person doesn't mean that you necessarily have to 'take advantage' of him.
>>
>>117618828
I see you've given up defending your stupid generalization that all pedophiles are evil.
>>
>>117608806
legal in the jungle
>>
>>117618967
No, he's just changing the definition of pedo every other post, and insults posters who point this out.
>tfw insulted by the great kevin
>>
File: 1326566583388.jpg (288 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1326566583388.jpg
288 KB, 1920x1080
>>117608806
>She's like 14
EVEN BETTER
>>
>>117618828
>Yeah, but your brain doesn't stop developing until you're in your 20s so how do I know you're not making correct decisions when it comes to sex.

You have absolutely not idea what happens when the brain develops huh? You don't magically gain better judgement or insight, it does nothing for any of the concepts of society. Those are all learned behaviour patterns that you can teach and understand long before your brain has physically matured.
>>
>>117618604
Speaking of, is it true that once your body stops growing, it starts dying (at around age 21 or so)?
>>
>>117618967
>>117619053
They're sick and the ones who cross the line are evil. Not too hard to understand.

>>117619085
Actually I don't think you understand how the brain develops. Usually a reason why adults in their 20s have better judgement on average than teenagers.
>>
>>117618944
A KID you retard. There is a difference between a kid that is 6 years old and a 17 years old girl/woman. I agree that it's retarded to get arrested for fucking someone that is 16 or 17.
>>
>>117618938
You sure do have a lot of pics of lolis to post.
>>
>>117619127
Yes. 30 year olds are half dead, 40 year olds are dead, 60 year olds are twice as dead.
>>
File: 1358103355071.jpg (54 KB, 743x1000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1358103355071.jpg
54 KB, 743x1000
>>117618418
waga nigga
>>
>>117619157
The majority of favorite characters in Monogatari are lolis.
>>
>>117619156
Nice argument.
>>
>>117618828
> 6th amendment
So having a child to retell in details (for the n'th time already) now in front of a whole crowd of unknown people the most traumatizing happening of his life is okay?

> crimes going down
Child related crimes going down? Are we on the same planet?

>20s
Refer to biology please. Parts about when and why it is considered best to... lets say, reproduce.

> usually
That a looooooooong stretch. You know if you happened to refresh /b/ two times while in between there was a pedo image on front, it was saved to your pc even if you did not see it.
And once it happens second time it can already be considered purposeful and punishable.
>>
>>117616080
>>117616080
>I probably dealt with over 100 pedophiles
French government?
>>
>>117619174
You know I meant reeeeeeeeeeeeally slowly.
>>
>>117618938
30 year old women died during childbirth as well, and even today there are people that are well past 18 that die during childbirth, whats your point?

There is no mamal that has a 100% survival chance after childbirth no matter if fully matured or just barely sexually mature.
>>
File: 1283954266986.gif (277 KB, 613x626) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1283954266986.gif
277 KB, 613x626
>>117618260
>>117618568
Are you on a mission to save 14 year olds from having sex?

Because I can tell you, you're failing pretty spectacularly and you're doing a very lousy job.
>>
>>
>>117619078
Look at that bit of butt. You know she's not wearing any panties. Imagine how wet she must be.
>>
>>117618872
>Adult means old enough to have kids
>Get proven wrong
>W-well we shouldnt change from how things were
Said the man posting on the itnernet, in a home with running water, a heating system and a fridge/freezer full of food he didnt forage for and kill himself.

Why arent you still eating raw meat? It's not logical to suddenly change after discovering fire. We should also bring back cannibalism and rape.
>>
>>117619127
Cells in your body die all they time, but they are replaced. As time progresses this process becomes more and more faulty. There is also no "dying of old age", no human has ever died of old age, your body just grows to weak to handle minor infections etc.
>>
>>117619211
>Are you on a mission to save 14 year olds from having sex?

No. A 14 year old isn't a kid. In fact I did all kinds of shit with my girlfriend when I was 13. Not to mention that this particular argument is about young kids getting fucked by older men or women.
>>
>>117619195
no kevin-kun, you are the pedos
>>
>>117619260
She's horny as fuck at that point. All she could think about during twister was Sex, SEX, SEX and more SEX.

This is the problem the moralfags have. They want to protect the young girls from sex, but don't realise Sex is all they think about.
>>
>>117619145
They have better judgement because they have more experience, thats it.
>>
>>117619354
No.
We want to protectthem from depraved adults who prey on them.
She can have sex with people her own age. Not you though.
>>
>>117619339
But anon, he does all this to separate himself from the pedos. Even if it means shitting up threads.
>>
File: 1404674746183.jpg (69 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1404674746183.jpg
69 KB, 1280x720
>>117619205
However, it's their right to a fair trial. It sucks, but that's how it is.

>20s
>Most women hit their fertile peak between the ages of 23 and 31
So, yeah.

>/b/
Unless you reported it.

>>117619208
My point is that there's a part where the mother's mortality decrease compared to other ages.

>>117619396
No, it's also because their hormones are starting to balance out and they're less like to make impulsive decisions based on the chemicals and jazz.
>>
>>117619145
Actually, young brains have a ridiculously greater power in terms of decision making. It just severe lack of experience and knowledge.
>>
>>117619411
What if people of her age prey on her?
>>
>>117619411
>Implying there's any difference between a 14 year old penis and a 20 year old penis
The 20 year old will just satisfy her better, that's all.
>>
>>117619450
>I am 16
Bye bye.
This also explains the shit taste.
>>
>>117619354
All I can think about is Sex, SEX, SEX and more SEX with Nadeko.
>>
>>117619262
I don't think we need to bring back rape, it never left us. Rape is a friend, can we abandon a friend? :^)
>>
>>117619461
>This is what pedophiles believe.
>>
>>117619519
>projecting
He even said they lack in other things.
>>
File: 1414365892564.jpg (53 KB, 362x394) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1414365892564.jpg
53 KB, 362x394
Loli's are meant to be protected, cared for, and loved. They need to stay pure.
>>
>>117619459
I want you to accuse me of being a pedo and resolve the case with trial by combat.
>>
>>117619205
>Child related crimes going down? Are we on the same planet?

Child sexual abuse has been steadily declining for two decades.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/29/us/rate-of-child-sexual-abuse-on-the-decline.html?_r=0

There's even a study suggesting that the decline is specifically related to the Internet.

http://web.archive.org/web/20121024090358/http://maggiemcneill.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/pornography-rape-and-the-internet.pdf
>>
>>117619078
I like how that's an important plot point.
>>
File: you wa shock.jpg (38 KB, 771x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
you wa shock.jpg
38 KB, 771x720
>>117619519
You right. Pedo sick. Should die!
>>
>>117619459
Fair trial. So its okay to abuse (and there is no other way to call it) happens by the letter of the law?

> Fertile peak
Has nothing to do with it, jeesh, go read.

> unless reported
I'll see you proving that you reported it once FBI finds it on your hard with logs when you "downloaded" it
>>
File: 1328753406883.jpg (405 KB, 800x876) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1328753406883.jpg
405 KB, 800x876
The younger, the better.
>>
>>117619574
Did you read at least summary of those?
>>
>>117619805
I've read both in full. Key line from the second:

>an increase in home internet access of 10 percentage points is associated with a 7.3% decline in rape [of females of all ages]
>>
File: 1281824826841.png (839 KB, 1000x1300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1281824826841.png
839 KB, 1000x1300
>>117608828
>>117608828
This.

Younger girls are better than older girls any time.
>>
>>117619459
>My point is that there's a part where the mother's mortality decrease compared to other ages.

I'd say that only women aged about 15-35 should be allowed to have sex. Mothers over the age of 35 require c-sections more commonly than younger women, and the chance of complications for both the mother and the baby increase dramatically. After all, contraception is never 100% safe, which means we should be able to outlaw certain practices like having sex for pleasure in certain risky groups.
>>
>>117619450
>uderage b&
>in b4 ban

>>117619668
No, it's not. Except what's to stop anonymous accusers just trying to get you thrown in jail?
>>
Here's a cute snake wallpaper for the Snakefags who had their thread ruined.
>>
>>117620332
Thanks, pedo.
>>
>>117620332
You ruined it, what are you talking about.
>ruining a thread about sexualizing Nadeko
You should be ashamed, it's not like she has many uses besides sex.
>>
>>117620388
She is ranked at the bottom of my list anyway.
>>
Why is this series' girls so good?

It is hard to choose who is best Monogatari
>>
>>117620332
>>117620388
she's bad anyway. Cat beast grill.
>>
>>117620445
Tsuki should be lowest.
Totally unremarkable.
>>
>>117619333
Then you should realise most of the people here started watching anime when they were 14-16 and missed their chance to have sex with girls cause they are spending too much time watching anime and being the "nerd"? If they are in their mid twenties, then I don't see anything wrong with talking about loli on this board.
You fucker did all kinds of shit with your underaged girlfriend and now you are spoiling the fun for others? Talk about hypocrisy.
>>117620160
Once again, look at all those pictures of sexually attractive girls you are posting. Hypocrisy at it’s finest.
>>
>>117620332
I guess I'll offer you a sincere thank you. Changing to that wallpaper now.
>>
File: 1817.png (99 KB, 500x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1817.png
99 KB, 500x500
>>117620477
>>
>>117620478
She's not my favorite girl, but she's the girl I think is the sexiest. Would date with marriage in mind. 10/10.

>>117620487
Eh, she's getting better. Slowly. She's not ranked that high either.

>>117620500
>Sexually attractive.
>>
>>117620388
Nadeko is the most fertile monogatari
>>
>>117620500
>>Then you should realise most of the people here started watching anime when they were 14-16
Projecting.
>He didnt grow up with gundam wing, DBZ, Yugioh, Pokemon, CCS, Sailor Moon, etc.
21 btw.
>>
>>117620332
Show me one Snake thread that has ever turned out well.
>>
File: 1416789802970.jpg (74 KB, 960x540) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1416789802970.jpg
74 KB, 960x540
>>117620567
>Eh, she's getting better. Slowly.
No change for me.
Dont know why she even exists. Her and Karen need more screentime, but her especially.

Karen > Kanbaru > Adult Snail > Cat > Anyone else
>>
File: 1381026383905.png (62 KB, 250x250) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1381026383905.png
62 KB, 250x250
>>117620599
>>
>>117620500
>Then you should realise most of the people here started watching anime when they were 14-16

I started atching anime when I was 3 or 4 years old so I don't see how that has anything to do with it.

>much time watching anime and being the "nerd"?

Yes. No question. But I was a nerd as well. In fact everyone in my class was surprised as fuck that I managed to "attract" the girl. It's nothing special. Teenagers do stupid shit.

>If they are in their mid twenties, then I don't see anything wrong with talking about loli on this board.

What? You can talk about anything? I love talking about loli. Where did I ever say anything about you not being able to talk about loli? This was about 3D not 2D.

>and now you are spoiling the fun for others?

I'm not. You need to read these posts again. You're confusing quite a few things.
>>
File: 20141129_190615.jpg (646 KB, 2340x4160) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
20141129_190615.jpg
646 KB, 2340x4160
>>117620332
I knew I recognized that picture!
>>
File: zéro.png (375 KB, 752x588) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
zéro.png
375 KB, 752x588
>>117620676
>Adult Snail
>Adult
no
>>
>>117619333
If a guy has sex with a 13 year old girl, why would you give a fuck if he's 40 or if he's 13?

Look at it pragmatically, she's getting the dick either way, and none of the options is you.
>>
>>117608589
Snake a cute, but I prefer my little vampire.
>>
File: 1415564822184.png (495 KB, 933x1380) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1415564822184.png
495 KB, 933x1380
>>117620773
>Having shit taste
>>
>>117608882
char don't you have a better board to be at?
>>
File: 1399381016870.jpg (58 KB, 400x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1399381016870.jpg
58 KB, 400x400
>>117620817
no u!
>>
>>117620794
Kids. We talked about kids. You're not a kid if you're 13. You think it's ok for a 40 year old to fuck a 6 year old?
>>
>>117616544
Why does it look like there are northern lights coming from her crotch?
>>
File: 1406941455476.png (335 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1406941455476.png
335 KB, 1000x800
>>117620878
Pleb.
>>
>>117620676
Her time to shine will be sooner than later. She'll have more of a presence. At this point, she really doesn't have one.

Hachikuji = Shinobu > Karen > Hanekawa > Senjougahara > Ononoki > Kanbaru > Tsuki > Snake
>>
Protip: if you don't respond to a tripfag he will go away.
>almost 2015
>not having this faggot filtered
>>
File: 1337699166157.jpg (127 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1337699166157.jpg
127 KB, 1920x1080
>>117620896
Fuck, I thought we talked about Snake.


Why the fuck are you idiots talking about 6 year old kids in a Snake thread?
>>
File: 1416360856209.png (828 KB, 1280x524) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1416360856209.png
828 KB, 1280x524
>>117620942
>Ononoki > Kanbaru
Explain to me. Why are you putting an emoitonless robot above a comedic, huggable bro?
>>
>>117613427
a cat is fine too
>>
File: 1404674467854.png (168 KB, 400x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1404674467854.png
168 KB, 400x400
>>117620958
Well it's not my fault that people can't see the difference between a six year old and a thirteen year old.
>>
File: age1b.gif (5 KB, 544x474) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
age1b.gif
5 KB, 544x474
>>117619127
>is it true that once your body stops growing, it starts dying (at around age 21 or so)?

yes, it's true
>>
>>117621044
It's your fault for derailing the thread with a topic that has nothing to do with her.
>>
File: I came.png (199 KB, 380x495) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
I came.png
199 KB, 380x495
>>117617803
Holy mother of dog.

>>117617834
Who talked about child molestation?

>>117617984
>Fucking a child is rape.
Not any more than fucking a woman is rape.
>Kids can't consent
Yes they can.
>they don't understand the magnitude of their decision
It has no magnitude. Children don't get pregnant. STDs are a special case where the responsibility is on the adult. When the child is old enough to get pregnant, that too is under the responsibility of the adult, akin to how an adult is under responsibility of not breaking a child's bones while playing a game of ball.
>>
>>117621096
The thread was already derailed.
>>
>>117621020
She's a qt and I don't really care for lesbos.
>>
>>117620744
>>117620590
I am just saying most people watch anime when they are young and therefore like young and cute lolis.

>I'm not. You need to read these posts again. You're confusing quite a few things.
If I am confused it is because a thread about Nadeko was suddenly filled with the words "pedophilia" , etc, from the 10th post or so.

>>117620567
Implying a someone who never watched anime won't give you funny looks and call the party van if he/she sees your folder full of schoolgirls with the classic "backpack" and swimsuits.
>>
File: 1417112714318.png (156 KB, 500x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1417112714318.png
156 KB, 500x500
>>117621176
>She's a qt and I don't really care for lesbos.
Are you saying Monkey isnt cute just because you cant fuck her?
>>
>>117621176
>She's a qt
that comment was borderline pedo.
>>
>>117609040
It's not normal. Lolicon is fringe and widely considered to be pretty fucked up.
>>
>>117621263
>If I am confused it is because a thread about Nadeko was suddenly filled with the words "pedophilia" , etc, from the 10th post or so.

No I agree. But like I said the thread was already derailed when I came here and people posted images either way. But yes this discussion shouldn't really be on /a/.
>>
>>117621176
shes not a real lesbo, shes attracted to 2 people and one of them has a dick
>>
>>117621409
>Attracted to Araragi
It's teasing you fool.
She dosent want to fuck him.
>>
>>117617901
>>117618548
>>117618828
Is this the same guy in every single thread arguing with himself while writing original posts every single time?
This is Shitra levels of autism.
Thread replies: 392
Thread images: 115
Thread DB ID: 23620



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.