[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whose dick do I have to suck for a Rewrite anime?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: rew guar.png (609KB, 924x516px) Image search: [Google]
rew guar.png
609KB, 924x516px
Whose dick do I have to suck for a Rewrite anime?
>>
File: 1410778593592.jpg (86KB, 576x806px) Image search: [Google]
1410778593592.jpg
86KB, 576x806px
Whoever runs ufotable.
>>
That faggot head writer I think.
I never bothered confining it, but I heard he's butthurt about one of his VN's getting no adaptation so he refuses to let Rewrite have one.

Again, that could be total horse shit, I don't know. But considering how shitty and pretentious his writing in Rewrite was, I'd believe it.

Also Inoue best girl.
>>
>>117355177
I don't think YMK or CrossChannel anime would work.
>>
How would it work? Omnibus and a sequel for moon and terra? Seems awkward.
>>
>>117356256
Just do terra with "flashbacks" to moon at end of each episode.
Maybe adapt the common/waifu routes as OVAs or BD bonuses.
>>
The same dick that will give you a Sharin no Kuni and Aselia anime.
>>
>>117356367
Still think that would be bad. You need the Girl routes to make more sense out of Terra and Moon.
>>
>>117356493
>You need the Girl routes to make more sense out of Terra and Moon.
No you don't.
>>
>>117356367
I can't see them doing that, it leaves out 2, 3 really, of the heroines entirely until the very end.
>>
>>117355034
*unzips dick*
>>
>>117356480
No such dick exists.
>>
>>117356567
And why do you need those heroines? Only heroines relevant for Terra are Kagari and Kotori. Even Akane can be considered random girl in Terra.
Waifu routes are only good for that .. waifus for otaku to obsess over. If you want story, just do Terra with bits of Moon.
>>
>>117356548
The other routes hint at stuff about Kotourou's past and makes the reveal better about his age.
>>
>>117355034
I remember the president of Visual Arts tweeted a while back that he couldn't find a studio willing to adapt it or something. Regardless, the VN sold horribly compared to Key's other works, so it will probably never get an adaption.
>>
>>117356679
Well, yeah. But this is anime we're talking about.
>>
>>117356682
>The other routes hint at stuff about Kotourou's past and makes the reveal better about his age.
Only thing that comes to mind if Kotori's route. Everything else is just a noise.
>>
>>117356836
Akane route makes hints that Akane new Kotourou in the past. Also Akane route makes you learn a little about Sakura before moon and Terra
>>
>>117356913
Yeah, that too.
Basically only routes Romeo wrote.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.