[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Disappearance was better.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: interstellar.jpg (100KB, 461x720px) Image search: [Google]
interstellar.jpg
100KB, 461x720px
>>
>Family movie with sci-fi elements
>muh physics
>>
Madoka did time fuckery better
>>
>>117342544
>baby's first sci-fi
>>>/tv/
>>
For the record, I liked it.

Also, >>tv is that way.
>>
>>117342640
>implying going back in time is possible

Everything that happened in the movie before going inside the black hole was theoretically correct.
>>
>>117342857
Yeah dude that's why Madoka did time fucker better. Homu and Madoka never go back in time, they just create a parallel world where the rules changed.
>>
>>117342544
>>
>>117342857
Since we still have no idea what a singularity can do, everything that happened inside it could be a possibility. It's obviously made up, but we can't exactly disprove it.
There were plenty other things that didn't make sense though.
>>
Why are people comparing this with Disappearance. It's not even sci-fi, it's horror. And it was shit.

>>117343199
>There were plenty other things that didn't make sense though.

Like?
>>
>>117343264
Like how Brand should've been way older, considering the time Cooper spent being drawn into, and being in, the black hole and singularity. She also spent some time close to the black hole when they did the slingshot, but after that she should've been on the same time as Murph. And why the hell would the future humans lead them to so many shitty planets? If they really were humans from the future, then they must've known not to send them to any other planets.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.