[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Manhwa?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: i have a question.png (339KB, 675x517px) Image search: [Google]
i have a question.png
339KB, 675x517px
Is /a/ the appropriate place for manhwa discussion?

Also, any recommendations?
>>
>>116896866
>>>/co/
>>>/r/
/a/ is for MANGA.
>>
>>116896892
Not OP.

But anon manga = 漫画 = manhwa
>>
>>116896892
>Not wanting to cosplay
>Just discussion
It seems like this is the only place that it would fit.
>>
Manhwa is disputed territory.

Too /a/ for /co/mblr, and too shit for /a/.
>>
File: 1412818643035.gif (1MB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1412818643035.gif
1MB, 625x626px
>both rec thread and manwha thread
>>
>>116897010
Huh
Interesting way to put it.
I know that they both pretty much developed parallel to each other due to some shit between Japan and Korea at the time, and that they tend to use similar tropes.
>>
(not op) What about manhwa webcomics /a/? Is that fair game here?
>>
Manhwa is Korean manga

so yes
>>
File: Wake Up Deadman.jpg (18KB, 200x280px) Image search: [Google]
Wake Up Deadman.jpg
18KB, 200x280px
A very good webcomic manhwa in my opinion is Wake Up Deadman
>>
>>116896866
We have plenty of manhwa threads on /a/'s
But usually people aren't so retarded as to put it in the first post MANHWA THREAD DISCUSSION
And they're also not as retarded as to make it a rec thread.

I enjoy manhwa but I'll have to report this shitty thread, sorry OP try again after you've lurked /a/ for a while.
>>
Tower of god, Soul Cartel, obviously The Gamer. Let me get you some more.
>>
File: Black Haze Manhwa.jpg (183KB, 700x3028px) Image search: [Google]
Black Haze Manhwa.jpg
183KB, 700x3028px
Yesterday i stumbled upon a manhwa while testing browser extension. And look at pic related.

>That weird background
>Character disproportion

The Koreans are like japanese minus everything.
>>
File: manhwa.png (15KB, 511x182px) Image search: [Google]
manhwa.png
15KB, 511x182px
>>116896866
>Is /a/ the appropriate place for manhwa discussion?

Yes.
>>
>>116896866
Unfortunately there are a number of shit-posters who seem to really have something against this kind of stuff.

Also /a/ doesn't do rec threads.
>>
>>116897445
>That part where the MC breaks out his guitar and literally starts singing a Nickelback song
It's shit.
>>
TOG best manhwa
>>
>>116898342
>It's shit.
The whole manhwa or just that part? I thought a lot of parts are hilarious. And that girl with the disease and the Pinscher are the best.
>>
If you just start a thread about manhwa, people probably won't even notice. It's these sort of vague "uh, can I maybe start a thread also please recommend me things" threads that are going to annoy people more.
>>
>>116898382
Nah, I kept reading, but I cringed hardcore at that scene and seriously contemplated dropping it. The story was somewhat interesting but didn't seem to ever go anywhere, and the comedy was pretty terrible. I stopped reading when translations stalled.

Also I think the sick blonde girl dies in the newer chapters
>>
>>116898038
Black Haze's got a really good combination of characterization and humor though. I don't read it for the art, personally.
>>
File: ddd.png (479KB, 1096x1600px) Image search: [Google]
ddd.png
479KB, 1096x1600px
At least they get the dwarves right.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.