[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shinka vs Sento

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: Shinka v Sento.jpg (868KB, 1240x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Shinka v Sento.jpg
868KB, 1240x1200px
Well, we just saw Pirate Sento (either in video or screenshots).

Still leaning: Sento >>>> Shinka.

State your arguments.
>>
Nibutani a shit
>>
>>116879536
This comparison doesn't even make sense anymore.
>>
I don't get this comparison, but personally I want to kiss and hold Shinka and fuck Sento until she forgets her name.
>>
Sento would be the best girl of all time if she wasn't named after some barbaric nigger.
>>
>>116879536
is this the same faggot? everyday?
Shinka>Sento
>>
>>116879789
If you check the archive, he makes it every week. Does that frustrate you, anon-kun?
>>
>>116879536
Sento
>bigger tits
>that ribbon thingy instrad of a damn hairclip
>fucking hihgsocks
>superior voice
>devoted to the point that she'd use her fucking guns just to help the man she's following
>so awkward it makes her cute
>did i mention bigger tits?
That wasn't even hard.
>>
Shinka is a lesbian, so she has that going for her
>>
>>116879858
yes because he thinks sento will someday defeat shinka.
>>
>>116879969
She's already won, textspeakfag.
>>
Shinka is absolute shit, you can't compare her to Sento.
>>
>>116879536
There's nothing to compare. Apart from minor visual similarities that can easily just be attributed to KyoAni sameface, they're not similar in the slightest.
>>
>>116880081
>not similar in the slightest.
They both have the innate ability to harden our dicks
>>
>>116880159
There isn't much that can't do that.
>>
>>116880159
Shinka does nothing to my dick. If we're gonna go by Chuu2 characters, then Touka is the one that hardens my dick, although not nearly to the same extent as Sento.
>>
I miss the time when /a/ hated 2PIG2.
>>
>not picking shinka
>>
>>116879536
They look pretty similar honestly, I am sure both of them would make your dick feel like heaven, it's all a matter of how much meat you want to grab while fucking her, if you want to squeeze it all, then Sento is the girl for you, if not, Shinka is more than fine.
>>
>>116880081
shinka is the reigning best

sento is the challenger
>>
>picking any of them
Bitches and whores.
>>
>>116880398
Shinka was never best anything. She was always shit.
>>
They're both 16.
On a day to day basis, Shinka as she can function in society.
>>
>>116880449
Sento is 17.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.