[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
So /a/,
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 309
Thread images: 61
So /a/,
Ready to admit that he's Villain of the Year All Years?
>>
File: 1415805213015.png (2 MB, 1280x1362) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1415805213015.png
2 MB, 1280x1362
no
>>
Name a One Piece woman that isn't an outright slut
>>
>>116865602

kaya
>>
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>>
>>116864507
No, because the fact is, OP's got a lot of "big" villains who take some sort of center stage for a while and seem like they're the ultimate nemesis in some sense or another.

Arlong, Crocodile, Enel, Akainu, Blackbeard...

Give it a year and Doflamingo will likely end up overshadowed by someone else in the series.
>>
>>116864507
That are some huge fucking parrots, if we count that Doflamingo is 3 meter tall.
>>
>>116865602
Kuina. Zoro staired at her all day long and she never gave in to his manly charms.
>>
>>116865374
And yet their intangibility is automatic, they don't have to do anything for things to pass right throw them.

Yeah they sure aren''t made of their element. God why does One Piece have so stupid of readers?
>>
>>116865699
What is considered manlet in OPverse.

6ft?
>>
>>116864507
>>
>>116864507
This is what WanPissfags ACTUALLY believe.
>>
>>116865727
>Zoro staired
But in the end she fell for him, head over heels
and the stairs had pika's face this is canon
>>
>>116865602
Take your Madonna Whore complex elsewhere, all One Piece girls are best girls. This isn't even up for debate.
>>
>>116864507
no, cause he's a pirate that acts like a legit pirate
>>
So here is another reason why being submerged and water and touching Seastone is not the same thing.

Submerged in water : Completely unconscious, not ability to move.

Touching seastone : conscious, slight movements allowed.

So how is seastone and the sea the EXACT same thing?


Checkmate.
>>
>>116865894
Imagine this was Avatar or something and a waterbender put a ring of water around a devil fruit user's wrists. It'd have the same effect as seastone.

The question is, why doesn't frozen seawater affect devil fruit users?
>>
>>116865878
NGA~GA~GA WABBA HABE A DRINK WITH OL KOKORO?

Also threadly reminder this is the face awaiting all mermaids
>>
>>116865602
Technically Hancock. She saves herself for Luffy.
>>
File: 1413569567767.jpg (73 KB, 900x675) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1413569567767.jpg
73 KB, 900x675
>>116864507
Yes, that's the absolute truth. Anyone who disagrees is just baiting
>>
>>116865976
Nah, that's just what overindulgence in alcohol does to you
>>
File: Kokoro.jpg (21 KB, 424x267) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Kokoro.jpg
21 KB, 424x267
>>116865976
>>
File: hahaha.jpg (8 KB, 220x229) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hahaha.jpg
8 KB, 220x229
>>116865860
>>116865727
>staired
>>
File: 1351113131905.png (162 KB, 453x228) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1351113131905.png
162 KB, 453x228
>>116865976
>>
>>116865958
Except Kalifa was in a bath and was just fine, she even explained DF users are fine in water so long as they don't have a majority of their bodies in it.

And yet a slightest of touch of seastone renders a DF user useless.


Sure is the same effect moron. Do you people even know what the word "same" means?
>>
i think law looks like richey edwards.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAwgx-WROPw
perhaps it's intentional considering the doflamingo pirates theme of oooking like rockstars
>>
>>116865727
Don't forget that vow they made together under the moon and the stairs.
>>
File: 1415490306817.png (1 MB, 1160x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1415490306817.png
1 MB, 1160x1080
>>116866059
>>staired
>>
>>116865976
>>116866034
True sailors don't mind the red sea. The same can be said of Kokoro, she be fine as wine.
>>
>>116866125
So that's it:

Trebol = Ozzy
Diamante = Steven Tyler
DoFlamingo = Dexter Holland

Who would be Pica?

Is Vergo and Corazón related to any singer as well?
>>
>>116865779
>And yet their intangibility is automatic, they don't have to do anything for things to pass right throw them.
Are you stupid? The intangibility has always been a triggered ability, it's why Crocodile was such hot shit, he trained his fruit powers to turn intangible as a reflex rather than a conscious decision.
>>
>>116864507
That's not Croco-boy
>>
File: 13.jpg (100 KB, 460x737) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
13.jpg
100 KB, 460x737
>>116865894
It's easy to checkmate your opponent, if you just implement your own rules.
>>
File: pick-up-artist.jpg (35 KB, 360x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pick-up-artist.jpg
35 KB, 360x360
>>116866125
Nah Law is Mystery the pick up artist.
>>
>>116866093
Seawater != bath water
>>
>>116866211
Corazón looks like alex from clockwork orange
>>
>>116866218
oh yeah? i most have missed those chapters showing a croc flashback where he was training like you said. That is completely made up by you and never actually mentioned in the series.

All we ever see is logia users smiling as nothing can touch them. Not doing anything else, nor have they ever said they needed to do anything.

Sabo got intangibility immediately. This is apparent when Fujitora brings down a meteor and he says "oh yeah I need to learn to not dodge things because I don't have to". How did he learn to not have to do anything in a mere few hours at most?
>>
>>116865958
>Imagine this was Avatar or something and a waterbender put a ring of water around a devil fruit user's wrists. It'd have the same effect as seastone.
No it wouldn't, a devil fruit user has to be more than 50% submerged in water for it's curse to take effect.

Seastone is concentrated sea-energy, it's why touching seastone bars causes the same effect as being submerged. But seastone can also be worked like any other mineral, and most likely it can be tinkered with, since seastone cuffs only smother the devil fruit powers without robbing the user of their strength
>>
>>116866027
Yes, but what else can you do when your husband dies.
>>
>>116866406
Holy shit One Piece power discussions always bring in the autists. Fuck off you dumbshit.
>>
>>116866447
>be called out on your own stupidity
>calls others stupid
So who is the autist? Go play minecraft if you can't handle intelligence.
>>
File: guacamayas.jpg (203 KB, 624x351) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
guacamayas.jpg
203 KB, 624x351
>>116865699
Wel IRL they can grow up to 1 meter in zoos, and 1.5 meters in the wild (Actually they won't anymore because there are like less than 300 in the wild)
>>
>>116865791
I'd say about 2 meters (6'6 ft), but they really don't care as Luffy who is like 1.70 (5'7) can kick some giant asses like Moria
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 506x517) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 506x517
>>116866211
Isn't doffy based on M. Polnareff?
>>
>>116866406
Do you forget the chapter where both Smoker and Ace, Logia users, were thrown through multiple buildings by Luffy launching himself into them? Obviously you did since you don't know what you're talking about.

Sabo did not immediately turn intangible, he had to remember to trigger that defense rather than physically dodge everything
>>
>>116866493
>handle intelligence
Hahahaha, tip that fedora some more you retard.

Read chapter 170. This is also explained on the wiki:
"Despite the fearsome power of Logia users, they are far from truly being invincible. Sneak attacks are more likely to work, as the user will not be ready to avoid them. However, with training, most Logia users learn to transform by reflex, eliminating the ability to strike them by conventional means."

Now, back to >>>/reddit/ with you.
>>
>>116866612
yup
>>
>>116865980
Hancock was raped as a child/young woman.
>>
He's just a puppet on some strings being controlled by the true villain of the year
>>
>>116865892
Except not. The one who fits this criteria is Blackbeard. Dodo is more of mafia type.
>>
>>116866406
Im pretty sure croc states it on the alabasta arc.
>>
>>116866733
This better not end up like Naruto where every villain is directly connected to each other in power tiers. I like Doffy being his own separate element with Kaido just looming behind him. Not in control, but still influencing him because he'll kick his ass if it comes to it.
>>
>>116866708
She seems too inept around the male body to have been raped. I think she was just beaten and abused instead: The celestial dragons are very aloof and I doubt that they'd even want to touch a commoner with their bare hands.
>>
>>116866211
>Vergo
He had Beatles hair when he was in Sengoku's office.
>>
>there are people who seriously think Doffy's isn't going to get his teeth kicked in
>>
File: robintroll.jpg (123 KB, 800x1227) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
robintroll.jpg
123 KB, 800x1227
I wish Robin would troll someone like she did Vivi.. or Tashigi
>>
>>116866666
satanic pents confirm
>>
>>116866814
>BB-sama
Oh man, the good old days of terrible translations.
>>
>>116865809
Dofla is what Croc could have been.
>>
>>116866814
>BB-sama
What?
>>
File: Pss8qg56[1].jpg (96 KB, 408x406) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Pss8qg56[1].jpg
96 KB, 408x406
Best villain comin' through
>>
File: 004.jpg (139 KB, 600x902) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
004.jpg
139 KB, 600x902
>>116866406
Here we see Crocodile explain that he's trained his devil fruit powers to perfection
>>
File: DoseSads.png (306 KB, 756x803) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DoseSads.png
306 KB, 756x803
>>116864507
100% the placeholder for best villain...but just a placeholder.
Oda has something good up his sleeve for BB I bet.
>>
>>116864507
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_p2ZLy6rto
>>
>>116866888
Just a small-time henchman.
Spadam was the villain of that arc and he was great at it.
>>
>>116866878
It took me a moment to recall that there are such weird translations of some sounds in Japanese. Like R and L or B and V.
>>
>>116866888
>boring
>edgy
>did i mention boring?
No way. Doflamingo is way better. Lucci only had a good fight, but I bet the one with Doffy will be better.
>>
File: 005.jpg (101 KB, 460x707) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
005.jpg
101 KB, 460x707
>>116866890
And here are two Logia users being caught off guard by an attack, so they are unable to trigger their defense.

Reflexive defense was demonstrated numerous times, such as bullets passing through Kizaru, Crocodile getting his head cut off by Doflamingo and Akainu getting cut in half by Crocodile. A highly trained Logia user can activate their intangibility on reflex which allows them to avoid attacks even if they didn't see them coming.
>>
>>116866888
>>
Rip In Pieces Cora-san!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_T2dseeIQc
>>
>>116866326
All water effects devil fruit users. The only water they aren't effected by is running water, like showers or rain.
>>
>>116867003
So that means the Bara Bara no mi is a better Logia than logias?
>>
File: autism.png (517 KB, 1243x820) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
autism.png
517 KB, 1243x820
Guys what if.
>>
>>116866783
I hope that during the end of OP Hancock shows her mark to the kuja and tells them the story of her past before sailing to fight the government and rescue Luffy
>>
>>116867038
>>
>>116867082
It's a Paramecia. And he can be punched.
>>
>>116867086
How do Vergo and Trebol control Doffy?
>>
>>116867082
against knives, yes
Hina's ori ori no mi is also quite nice, as it acts like a logia allowing weapons and people to pass through your body and come out chained
>>
>>116867082
Only when it comes to bladed weapons.
>>
>>116867086
>trebol related to that CD luffy punched
>doffy is a CD too, perhaps his father and that CD knew each other
Hmmm
>>
>>116867130
>>
>>116867118
I like cover arcs for groups, as it shows that they do like each other. Like with Baroque Works. And especially with CP9, even with their constant bickering.
>>
>>116866780
I want to assume the baddy put doffy in that situation
>>
>>116866993
he wasn't very interesting as a villain but boring? his fighting style was gucking great and made for one of the best if not THE best fight in the entire series so far
>>
>>116867003

>chill out man

Why did he had to die?
>>
>>116866658
>Sneak attacks are more likely to work, as the user will not be ready to avoid them
RIP Monet ;_;
>>
File: 131.jpg (533 KB, 800x1172) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
131.jpg
533 KB, 800x1172
>>116867221
fuck
>>
>>116866708
apparently being raped makes you a slut/whore

only on /a/
>>
>>116867304
Like I said, the fight with him was great but his actual character was shit. I've had more enjoyment out of Doffy as a character so far than Lucci and Doffy's fight isn't even over yet.
>>
File: 12208362945.jpg (124 KB, 796x487) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
12208362945.jpg
124 KB, 796x487
>>116866888
Enies Lobby will always be the greatest arc.
>>
>>116867338
I did like the he was a free spirit.

I'd like to meet a couple more before we're done.

There really doesn't seem to be any other easy going pirates aside from Shanks in the OP world.
>>
File: 1415731215052.gif (497 KB, 300x225) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1415731215052.gif
497 KB, 300x225
>>116866817
Hail Satan
>>
>>116866888
Daily reminder that Luffy didn't have a serious 1 on 1 fight without interruption since Enies Lobby.
>>
>>116867415
What about the Strawhats, Rayleigh or Mihawk?
>>
>>116865602
Mai waifu
>>
File: 435432543.png (506 KB, 567x680) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
435432543.png
506 KB, 567x680
> these guys

how easy you all forget about the true master mind of the series who no matter how much you break him apart, he always comes back in one piece
>>
>>116867368
>that fucking smile
Uguuuh
>>
>>116867488
Shit got too hard for 1v1s since Enies Lobby
>>
>>116866211
>Dexter Holland on the same list as Ozzy and Steven "grandma" Tyler
feels good man
>>
>>116866158
>>116866034
>>116865976

Would you a young Kokoro?
>>
>>116867402
>Roger

Luffy is confirmed for Roger's re-incarnation!
>>
>>116867544
>gangbanged by fishmen
I don't think so.
>>
>>116865602
>>
>>116867544
she was a sex slave, m8!
>>
how come manga stream spells it

"cora-san"
>>
File: Caesar.png (969 KB, 872x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Caesar.png
969 KB, 872x720
>>116865449

Fuck you Caesar. You magnificent loveable and yet so horrible fart gas cloud of evil and fun, come back to us in the main story so we can have lots of laughs watching your smug face getting punched in repeatedly.
>>
Trebol will probably betray Doflamingo since one of the more recurring themes this flashback is family betrayal. Everyone whose actually been his true family he's felt as betrayed him and he probably considered Trebol as his new father after he killed his previous one. Trebol's a sleeper agent that works with Blackbeard maybe
>>
Trebol might be the true villain of the arc, Oda going for a Puppet-Master was actually a puppet all along with Doflamingo
>>
>>116867897
>>116867953
You guys can't be serious holy shit
>>
File: 1372829971965.jpg (131 KB, 322x1398) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1372829971965.jpg
131 KB, 322x1398
>>116867774
>yfw Zou arc is full of Brook getting more screen time and character exposure and more Caesar horrible hijinks
>>
File: Trébol.png (172 KB, 444x545) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Trébol.png
172 KB, 444x545
>>116867998
Trebol it's the true villain, it's the arc twist celebrating the 10th aniversary of the ennies lobby twist
>>
>>116867998
Did you see how fucking evil he looked on that panel with kid Doffy and Vergo.
>>
>>116868105
Trebol actually looks cool here, the fuck?
>>
File: speedwagon.png (169 KB, 338x186) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
speedwagon.png
169 KB, 338x186
>>116867953
Oh my god should this be true I swear I'll build a temple dedicated to Oda.
>>
File: Noland's Execution.png (3 MB, 1520x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Noland's Execution.png
3 MB, 1520x1200
So, if Trébol's the main villain, how did he get wrecked by Law?
>>
>>116868273
He was just pretending
>>
>>116867635
You're joking, right?
>>
>>116868273
>you have to be strong to be a puppetmaster/double agent
Cough Spandam Cough
>>
>>116867635
>had a tons of boyfriend
>doesn't slut
>>
File: merelypretending.jpg (75 KB, 600x894) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
merelypretending.jpg
75 KB, 600x894
>>116868273
>>
>>116865980
>implying she doesn't slick with her sisters
Naive and delusional. How do you think these women spent centuries without any man ?
>>
>>116866524
Well, I'm depressed now, thank you.
>>
>be Rocinante
>good kid
>dad is a fucking hippie
>decides to move to Niggertown
>mum dies from illness
>niggers almost kill your entire family
>somehow escape
>older brother goes batshit fucking insane and murders your dad in cold blood
>run away
>join the army
>find out your brother is now a mafia boss; killing, stealing and raping his way through the world
>infiltrate his family
>try your hardes to turn children away
>get literally stabbed in the back by some kid with a past worse than yours
>do your best to find a cure for the kid
>older brother shoots you in cold blood too
>virgins on /a/ call you a little bitch
Roci had a hard life
>>
>>116868447
>yuri
>slut
pick one
>>
>>116868366
>Spandam
>puppetmaster
>>
>>116868503
That dad was a good guy, he just overestimated the plebs.
>>
>>116868503
>older brother shoots you in cold blood
you were doing so good, Doffy murdered Rocinante over a betrayal
>>
>>116866524
>less than 300 in the wild
>>
So apparently Drake already had the fruit 13 years ago since his dad says he's stronger than all of his crew put together
>>
>>116868335
>>116868371
She's just inocent, gullible, naive

>tons of boyfriends

Just 8.. who were killed by Doffy before even hold hands with bbz5.

Admit it. Baby 5 is best waifu
>>
>>116866093
>Except Kalifa was in a bath and was just fine, she even explained DF users are fine in water so long as they don't have a majority of their bodies in it.
Except that's utter horseshit because we learned in that very same chapter that she was just sitting in her own bubbles. Jesus, retain some fucking knowledge for once.
>>
>>116866708
And ? Why would that make her a slut ?
>>
>>116868544
I meant to add officer, just to say villains don't have to be strong.
>>
File: Drake.jpg (161 KB, 766x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Drake.jpg
161 KB, 766x500
I'll give Oda the benefit of the doubt but shoehorning Drake in there seems a little forced.
The whole "used to be a coward" thing gives the character a little more depth.

I wonder how much more he'll expand on that if we get a Kaidou based arc.
>>
File: iamedwardnewgate.png (123 KB, 499x249) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
iamedwardnewgate.png
123 KB, 499x249
>>116868503
>>
>>116859108
It's not like Rocinante hasn't been shot several times earlier and also got his ass kicked.
>>
>>116868273

Was all just a ruse, taught Doffy the ol' let them cut you up to get them off guard
>>
>>116868801
>mistreated child
>coward
Wow, you're rotten to the core.
>>
>>116868801
Are you sure it's forced? Seems to me that Oda set it up with Law and Drake's interaction at Sabaody and them coming from the same sea.
>>
This flashback would work much better as a standalone manga, leaving Law's fate uncertain
>>
File: BRAVO ODA.png (83 KB, 348x641) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
BRAVO ODA.png
83 KB, 348x641
BRAVO ODA
>>
>>116867086
Snotslug being related to Chalross is possible.
But I doubt he's controlling Doffy.
>>
>>116868801
He's hinting that Drake is still a marine, even now he's working for Kaidou.
Also he isn't a coward, he just despised his crew mates.
>>
File: FromTheStreets.png (170 KB, 255x439) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
FromTheStreets.png
170 KB, 255x439
>>116868924
Most important storyline characters were bad as fuck in their youth.
>>
That page 1 flashback thing to Trebol talking to Doffy and kid Vergo was kinda awkward.

Feels like a page was left out or something.
>>
>>116869080
>He's hinting that Drake is still a marine
I hadn't even considered that.

He'd have to be in deep fucking cover though since Kizaru fucked him up at Shabody.
Still, I can see it.
>>
>>116869087
He looks like he shanked someone already
>>
>>116865602
Does rape count as being a slut
>>
So looks like both Doffy's father and Rocinante died with smiles on their faces.

Maybe the Donquixote family somehow are Ds.
>>
>>116868665
She'd be willing to do anything for you, if you need her
>>
Who dat other child marines had with them?
>>
>>116869162
Kizaru and Drake have a Zoro-Sanji relationship, Kizaru just took a cheap shot at him since he knew Drake couldn't protest without blowing his cover.
>>
>>116869207
How do you rape a merwoman that isn't in human form
>>
>>116869080
you know, he rushed in and tried to bust up that kizaru fight. he had no reason to do that, and i always wondered why. Maybe he IS still a marine and was hoping to make good ties with supernovae
>>
>>116869087
This pic solidified that Sakazuki formed his idea of justice from having a rough childhood.
>>
File: 1414319189786.jpg (43 KB, 677x507) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1414319189786.jpg
43 KB, 677x507
Oda saw the Avenger's 2 trailer
>strings?
>>
>>116869334
You force her to lay her eggs and then ejaculate all over them.
>>
>>116869313
Momonosuke
>>
>>116868748
Used goods, not fit for marriage.
Best to sell her to a whorehouse.
>>
Why didn't Perona join the SHs?
She was perfect
>>
>>116869334
>implying rape is just about fucking pussy and ass
>>
>>116869415

He was like -5 years then.
>>
>>116869449
No dream
>>
>>116868273
Fucking Noland ;_;
>>
File: 1360453896410.png (2 MB, 890x1000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1360453896410.png
2 MB, 890x1000
>>
>>116869080
Or just a child that got frightened.
>>116868801
Wraps up part of his backstory, so why not.
>>
>>116869490
he has the same look that guy did right before ISIS beheaded him
>>
>>116869457
Well then it's probably Gold Roger.
>>
>>116869553
Well, we all look bummed when we are about to lose our head.
>>
Doffy is interested in Momo because of:

A) His fruit
B) He is from the ruling or another high status Wano family
C) Other, please specify
>>
File: Gold_Roger.jpg (36 KB, 640x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Gold_Roger.jpg
36 KB, 640x360
>>116869613
speak for yourself
>>
What if the kid that marines had with them was...Ace. He kinda saved Law when marines picked him up so Law later saved Luffy?
>>
>>116869522
Fattest ass of One Piece. Human form when
>>
File: 1356573418984.png (3 MB, 5120x3200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1356573418984.png
3 MB, 5120x3200
>tfw we finally had a great flashback arc after the timeskip
Tiger Fisher was good, just not great. Definitely set up Koala very well.
>>
>>116866888

Lucci and CP9 always reminded me of the Turks from Final Fantasy 7
>>
>>116869661
Jora didn't know where Momo went when the dragon appeared. They want him for some other reason.
>>
>>116869661
People were after Momo before he got his fruit.
>>
File: otp.png (192 KB, 494x612) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
otp.png
192 KB, 494x612
>>116869677
>>
How to beat any devil fruit as law:

Step 1) always have some friend with you
Step 2) put sea stone cuffs on your friend
Step 3) switch personality of DF user with your friend
Step 4) put sea stone cuffs on your friend (now in the DFs body)
Step 5) switch them back

GG. One piece is over. Law is god. zoro can still kill him easily though using only 1 sword style and not even activating his zorogan.
>>
>>116869661
Unless you think the Shogun is democratically elected, Momo is clearly the fucking prince of Wano.
>>
>>116868503
>>older brother shoots you in cold blood too
Kill yourself
>>
>>116866708
I haven't even read One Piece and I know you're bullshittting, because /a/ interprets absolutely everything as rape.
>>
>>116869790

Here's a better one.

1) place log into water
2) switch enemy's place with log
3) enemy is now submerged in water and powerless
>>
Why is none talking about today chapter?
>>
>>116869836

She was actually a slave (hot young slave) so she really was raped.
>>
>>116869885
hownew.ru
>>
>>116869687
1. Calgara and Norland
2. Chopper
3. Robin
4-5. Law and Brook
>>
>>116869909
Sure. So was Holo. And the Symphogear kouhai. I'm sure it was clearly shown
>>
>>116869885
We discussed it to death last thread.
>>
>>116869971

>clearly shown in Shounen

Try to talk about things you've actually read next time, just an advice.
>>
I like that Drake is now tied into this situation.
>>
File: Literally rape.png (316 KB, 954x1500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Literally rape.png
316 KB, 954x1500
>>116869836
>>
>>116869974
have the archive?
>>
>>116870009
> thinking /a/ reads/watches the things it discusses
99.9% certain now that you're just assuming
>>
>>116870058
hownew.ru
>>
>>116870096
that link doesn't work
>>
>>116870116
Holy shit
>>
>>116870041
What is branding iron?
>>
>>116870058
No, i'm afraid I don't. Here are the main points.

-What an awesome chapter!
-Look at these small visual details, like Law being in a chest with treasure so it would be the right weight
-Wow Doflamingo is a dick
-No he isn't
-X DRAKE'S ORIGIN STORY GODA GODA!
-Trébol is the real mastermind behind Doflamingo.

That was about it. Also some pedos talking about how much they want to fuck child Law and Sugar.
>>
File: whgat.jpg (147 KB, 757x327) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
whgat.jpg
147 KB, 757x327
Alright, Im still confused. Any non retard scan?
>>
>>116866888
Good fight ≠ good villain

He had no motives, dreams, ambitions, or reason to fight other than "lol the boss told me to kill this intruder so here I go". He's a fucking bodyguard.
>>
>>116870116
>being this new
>>
>>116869963

>>116869687
>flashback arc after the timeskip
>>
>>116869836
>i haven't read it
>i know you're lying though just because
flawless logic m8
>>
>>116870116
hownew.ru
>>
>>116870172
That was a one time thing. They are talking about things being done to them over and over non-stop.
>>
>>116870194
doflamingo has king's haki, Trebol was impressed and raised him.
>>
>>116870172
they were branded prior to becoming slaves and then again when they were freed

try again
>>
>>116870285
What is abuse?
>>
>>116869522
How the fuck is that a fishman? it's just a little bitch with 4 arms
>>
>>116870335
rape
>>
>>116870194

yeah that felt a bit awkward
like a page was skipped or something
>>
>>116865602

Nami duh
>>
>>116870335
sexual abuse. she is naked, there's a grinning man standing over her.

yeah accept it already.
>>
>>116866211
Vergo = Freddy Mercury, maybe?
>>
>>116870116
http://archive.moe/a/thread/116858420/

There you go.
>>
>>116869677
senorpause
>>
>>116869752
>Zoro gets two bitches without tryin
>Usopp gets two bitches without tryin
>Sanji still a virgin
God damn
>>
>>116870357
Yeah. Yes, on /a/ any kind of abuse is talked about as if it was rape. You're correct
>>116870393
You try branding with clothes still on.
>>
>>116870187
I only said Law was cute, for a fuck I'd rather Moeazon.
>>
>>116870335
>he's still going
No one dies in one piece guys
>>
>>116870355
Hachi is just a man with 6 arms.
>>
>>116870116
He's calling you a newfag.
>>
File: 146548905834.png (302 KB, 500x495) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
146548905834.png
302 KB, 500x495
>tfw Bellemere didn't even 愛してる
>>
>>116870441
the next panel there is no branding happening and she is stilll naked, and getting raped.

Deal with it white knight permavirgin beta.
>>
File: merely pretending.jpg (75 KB, 600x894) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
merely pretending.jpg
75 KB, 600x894
>>116868383
>lesser version
>>
>>116870441
Are you some sort of queer who lives in a fantasy world were humans are so nice to each other and aren't capable or rape?
>>
>>116867368
I absolutely can't understand this page. Who passed out, whos the dude who says that revenge stuff and what is vergo talking about?
>>
File: lel.png (179 KB, 462x450) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lel.png
179 KB, 462x450
>>116870540
Because in the next panel she is feeling the branding iron. Like holy shit that much should have been obvious.
>>
>>116870538
i demand you translate this to me you fucking weeaboo.
>>
>>116870441
This is a shonen manga, do you really think they'd depict rape ? All Oda can do is suggest it. Kubo did the same thing with Rangiku. Children don't get it, but adults do, that's the point of these ambiguous panels.
>>
>>116869080
oh fuck, I hadn't even thought, he did want Kaidou's attention, this reminds me of Leo's character in the departed at the bar. We do know Oda is a westaboo
>>
>>116870675
yep you are a queer.
>>
>>116870654
You are absolutely retarded
>>
>>116870194
From first chapter thread:
>Young Vergo: Doffy... This is our boss
>SnotOzzy (tentative): You say they all fell unconcious? That's "Haki!"
>Rosi: Brother, stop! Please stop!
>Doflamingo: Why did you take my powers away!!
>SnotOzzy: Do you want power to exact revenge?
>>
>>116870699
You're probably right but I'm bored. Besides, I stand by my point that 95% of what /a/ calls rape isn't even suggested
>>
>>116867118
I love that they took Zoro's advice
>>
>>116870320
Actually, Boa sisters were not. Koala is the only human with symbol of Sun Pirates burned on her back.
>>
If we go another year without having Buggy involved in the story I might kill myself. I'm tired of fucking waiting.
>>
>villain

Also what if the flashback continues next week and introduces Kaido, doubt it'll happen but Drake being there makes me think it might happen Or the kid will turn out to be Bellamy
>>
>>116870400
>>
>>116870654
Jesus, /a/ is full of retards. The stuff with with Vergo and Trebol is literally a level 3 flashback. The rest of the page is level 2. Chronologically, Doflamingo at some point used CoC without knowing it, and Vergo (an underling of some organization, likely a children's gang) brought Doflamingo to meet with his boss, Trebol. Trebol explained that what he used was Haki and learned about Doflamingo's story, after which he offered him the power to exact revenge (either the String Fruit, or a gun). Doflamingo then went to his dad and shot him in the back of the head.
>>
>>116870194
It appears to be a random assortment of flashbacks, from right to left:

Vergo was Doflamingo's first friend

Trebol found out Doflamingo had Conqueror's Haki

Corazon begging Doflamingo to stop, very likly the day Doflamingo killed their dad

Doflamingo screaming in rage is hard to put down to a moment, but I bet this is during the final argument he had with his father before he shot him (i.e "his power" he is talking about is his World Noble powers, not his DF)

Trebol talking about revenge might be when Doflamingo got his Devil Fruit or became the guy we know today
>>
>>116870679
I love you
>>
>>116870608
> but the real world is dark, what is shown doesn't matter, we know things have to be dark to match the real world
I can't believe you are so bad at this that you can't even properly argument something that seems logical
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
9 KB, 480x360
>>116870222
>>116870272
>>116870515
>read "witty" ironic comment
>play along
maybe do something about that superiority complex.
>>
>>116870041
> Luffy cares more about Hancock's than Nami's

What a faggot, he even sleeped through Jinbei's explannation too.
>>
>>116870796
woops you're right
>>
>>116870909
i can't believe how many dicks you like to fit inside your body at once. chill out faggot take it one cock at a time.
>>
>>116869862
Here's a better one
1).Switch enemy's place with some water
2).enemy is now submerged in water
3).Cut a hole in log and pretend it's monet
>>
>>116870906
why? he was insulting you.
>>
>>116870679
the pleasure of being cummed inside
>>
>>116870960
By the way, Naruto is over. Isn't it time for you to go? and take the non-capitalised "i" with you
>>
>One Piece fags thinking their shitty one dimensional villains are good

Worse than Narutofags and now that Naruto is dead every one else will slowly realize it.
>>
>>116870949
>Not knowing the the difference between the Dragon's Hoof and the Sun Pirate's symbol.
>>
>>116866211
Trebel looks nothing like Ozzy, he looks more like jack black if anyone
>>
>>116867544
>slave
>fishman cock sleeve
>revolutionary army cumdump
She's probably the most used
>>
>>116871045
I just honestly mixed up the timeline of events. I need to reread this at some point because there's a lot of stuff from the beginning I can't remember about anymore that seems to be coming back up
>>
>>116870926
>I was only pretending to be retarded!
>>
>>116871020
isn't being a faggot okay now. Isn't it time for you to get fucked by men? and take your faggot spoiler speak with you
>>
File: 1414356077936.jpg (173 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1414356077936.jpg
173 KB, 1280x720
>>116871028
Explain how Doffy is one dimensional.
Oh wait, you probably can't because you don't read One Piece.
Go shitpsot somewhere else.
>>
>>116871028
> Doflamingo
> Moriah
> Blackbeard
> Arlong
> Hody
> one dimensonal
And hell even the one dimensonal villians like Crocodile and Enel still shit all over Naruto's and Bleach's antagonists.
>>
File: one-piece-5296285.jpg (146 KB, 786x373) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
one-piece-5296285.jpg
146 KB, 786x373
>>116870194
What you mean? Didn't you heard about the bird café?
>>
>>116870727
Yeah, and if you ask me the Rocinante/Vergo thing was also a reference to Departed.
>>
>>116870608
>>116870960
Retard
>>
File: butthurt.jpg (7 KB, 182x251) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
butthurt.jpg
7 KB, 182x251
>>116871156
Is this supposed to be English? _________________
>>
>>116871261
Oh man you are getting really butthurt, but not as much as when your boyfriend fucks it am i right?
>>
>>116871265
is this supposed to be not a faggot?
>>
>>116871028
can you please go back to your waifu thread please?
>>
When did /a/ turn into /b/2.0?
>>
>>116869009

Trebol offered Doffy a chance to turn his revenge into power. How mad would it be, that the great puppet master of the Grand line turned out to be one that was controlled the whole time
>>
>>116871460
when you entered
>>
>>116871460
It was always /b/2.0
>>
>>116871460
Around the time Naruto ended, I think. Instead of a purge, it caused them to leave the containment threads
>>
>>116871460
i know right, why won't faggots start their own chan like dicksuckhan.org?
>>
>>116871583
You might not have noticed, but you're actually one of the main reasons why he wrote that.
>>
>>116871640
You might not have noticed, but you're a fagot.
>>
>>116871136
I'm not even the guy you replied to before.

so, are you implying we're only allowed to make jokes via memes that are used 100s of times a day because your autistic mind can't fathom ironic statements he's never read before?

One more tip: Consider getting a keyboard, so you can write your own sentences and don't need to write in copypastish.
>>
>>116871674
He found the shift button!
>>
>>116870304
That's not Trebol!
>>
>>116871724
he a found a cock to get fucked with!
>>
>>116871732
Then who? Trebol's father?
>>
>>116871732
Who is it!?
>>
>>116871719
>Defending an obvious newfag for no discernible reason
>>
File: uwotmate.png (664 KB, 800x700) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
uwotmate.png
664 KB, 800x700
>>116867003
>>>chill out man
>>
>>116871834
> thinking he isn't a newfag himself
He just feels compassion as he's similar
>>
>>116871460
/a/ was literally /b/
>>
>>116865860
Nice joke, however, to fall on one's sword means to commit seppuku.

... you, too, should kill yourself, mongrel.
>>
>>116871803
Maybe.
>>116871809
Or just another relative.

He is too old for being Trebol.
>>
>Cora could technically kill all logias since he can sneak up on them and stab them.

What a shit set up you have there Oda.
>>
lel that right faggot stop replying and know ur place. i could keep doing this all day -- is what you said to your boyfriend during ay sex.
>>
>>116870041
The only reason I don't think it's rape is because a Celestial Dragon would never stick their dick in a commoner.
>>
>>116871924
>Not knowing what "reflex" means
>Not knowing what haki is
>Thinking that it's impossible to notice a person if they're quiet
>>
>>116871914
Why does he look like Trebol?
>>
>>116871228
To be fair, AIzen and Yhwach are pretty good antagonists in their on right.
>>
>>116865894
You don't have any oxygen underwater, retard. Fishmen are OP, they'd just stay there.
>>
>>116872008
Remember when Charloss randomly picked a girl off the street to be one of his many wives?
>>
>>116872023
because he's a relative?
>>
>>116872013
>implying you can reflex dodge something you don't even notice
what is you're boy physique? if their body isn't automatically tangible then it can be touched in a sneak attack because that person isn't in battle mode, so their reflexes aren't automatically on.

>Not knowing what haki is
since when is haki an automatic thing? won't help in a sneak attack. you have to activate all haki, yes including CoO.

>Thinking that it's impossible to notice a person if they're quiet
and yet the barrel pirates didn't, i'm not talking about broad daylight here. there's a reason while it's called sneaking.
>>
>>116871803
>>116871809
>>116871914
>>116872023
>>116872184

From the other thread
Doffy was back then around 8 years old. Trebol is 8 years oldaer than Mingo. The man who offered the power could not be 16 years old, he looks at least 30. Conclusion, he is not Trebol, only his relative. That's the reason why he is similar to oozie boy.
>>
File: Sanji15.png (41 KB, 280x383) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Sanji15.png
41 KB, 280x383
>>116866063
>>
>>116872170
>The only reason I don't think it's rape is because a Celestial Dragon would never stick their dick in a slave.
Better?
>>
>>116871914

Trebol is supposed to be 18 when Doffy was 10, It is Trebol.
>>
>>116872243
>>116872184
Your relatives wear same clothes as you do?
>>
>>116872236
>Still not knowing what reflex means
>Not knowing how haki works
>Thinking that Roci attacked during the day
>Believing that Roci's attack only worked because of his fruit and not because he shot out the lights
>>
File: image.jpg (162 KB, 900x900) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
162 KB, 900x900
>>116865727
>staired
>>
>>116872243
That's on the same level os stupidity of people saying that Doflamingo shadow was Corazon. How the fuck can you say he looks 30 or 16 when he doesn't even look human?
>>
>>116872364
No my friend you do not know what reflex mean or how haki works.


Yes that's what I meant, that's how he would kill logias, in the dark, or low visibility situations. You made it seem like I was saying he could kill logias anywhere anytime. Nope, I said in very stealthy sneak attacks.
>>
>>116871228
>Crocodile
>One dimensional
Sure, we had to wait a bit to start to see what is under the surface of the desert, but Croco boy is certainly not one dimensional.
Thread replies: 309
Thread images: 61
Thread DB ID: 20882



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.