Date A Live Volume 11 Thread!
Return of the Origami
Previous Thread: >>114177477
So is Mana finally going to be important? I mean it has to mean something now that she's getting a short story that's after volume 11 and so soon right? This is going to be the first time Mana is introduced to all the other girls and vice versa.
The main difference is that this is quite literally the first time Mana has met any of the other girls, which would free up space later in the main volumes if she does become relevant.
>implying Natsumi is irrelevant
It's like you didn't read chapter 8.
What I think he means is Mana's introduction to the Spirits would be finished in the short story, so that when she reappears in the LN, we won't have to go through that. Instead we can focus on Mana and the plot.
Or it could mean we'll have to wait another 5 volumes until Mana comes back since she'll never see the new spirits anyway.
It's just so that when Mana appears, they don't ask "Who is this girl who looks similar to Shidou, etc etc." It also helps to get Miku ogling Mana for being a loli Shiori out the way.
That was his point, some anon implied Natsumi didn't get any relevance just because she got a short story then this guy said it's different because is a chance for Mana to meet the spirits.
There is a 1000% chance that Miku would want to rape this.
She can try to rape Mana, but she can't. So she wouldn't.
We need more long haired, dere-dere, repressed insanity, origami in this origami thread
That's the best we've got mate
>"Mana, you are Shido's blood related sister. That means you are made from the same material of Shido."
>"In theory, it would be of the same taste."
>"Wa...wait! The setting now is that I have no brother and we are sister...!"
>"Setting is not important. Here, your wound is still not healed."
>Mana take off her apron and runs away.
Wasn't the original dogears scene from a short story?
Internet down, what a perfect timing.
Chapter 10: The Angel of The Starry Night
- 6:30 PM. The sky is already dark, the weather is cold as if good weather in the morning was a dream. Within that atmosphere of the beginning of winter, Shidou and Origami are visiting the park on the hill. <Fraxinas> suggested Shidou to go to a place with nice atmosphere as a last spot for their date. The starry sky could be seen from the edge of the park.
"I should have expected it to be this cold in the night."
"I agree, it was pretty warm while the sun was out. I should have brought my gloves."
- Shidou said while looking at the starry sky. Origami nodded to him and answered. Origami relaxed herself after the happening during lunchtime… although she occasionally pointed her mobile phone's camera toward Shidou without him knowing, or smelt the back of his neck and act if she is pouring into Shidou's cup even when her hand is empty… but Shidou decided to not mind it.
- When Shidou asked Origami about those actions, Origami said her body is moving on its own. Shidou heard her answer and feel a little relieved that Origami is still Origami.
"Haha… ah, right. Let me buy something from that vending machine over there —"
- Before Shidou could finished his words, Kotori's voice is heard from the intercom on his right year,
'— That's not what you supposed to do, Shidou. Can't you hear the girl is saying her hands are cold?'
- Shidou averted his eyes and remained silent for few seconds then nodded with determination. Shidou placed his hands on Origami's hands — even though his hands still shivering, either because of the tension or the coldness.
- Origami surprised and widen her eyes for a second, however she noticed what Shidou was trying to do the moment after and blushed then turned her face down.
>Shidou asked Origami about those actions, Origami said her body is moving on its own. Shidou heard her answer and feel a little relieved that Origami is still Origami.
Stockholm Syndrome as fuck.
"I'm so glad you still sexually harass me."
I think you meant Mana Research from this month's Dragon Magazine (released 20th)?
Another one I'm aware of is Gamers bonus when you buy DAL11+DM (Tama-chan's short story).
Mine will probably arrive tomorrow.
'Hmp, good going. Her affection toward you is not bad either. We could really settled everything out tdaoy. — But you need one more push to seal her power for sure.'
'…Right. There seems to be something still on her mind. This reaction… is similar to anxiety. She may still don't know whether Shin will be able to accept her.'
'Anxiety… well, after that odd acts of her…'
- Kotori said to Shidou and Reine added. Hearing Reine's words, Kotori said as if she is making a humorless smile.
'Well, if that's the case then it should be easy. We just need to resolve that anxiety of her, don't we?'
"…Well that true… but how should I do that?"
- Shidou asked in a small voice, Kotori snorted,
'Isn't it obvious? If Origami don't know whether you will able to accept her, then all you need is to say something.'
"So you're saying…"
'No other choices than confession of love.'
- Shidou saw that coming and a sweat dropped from his forehead. Shidou then recalled that he also confessed to Origami in the original world by Kotori's command during the "training" and that was the reason why Origami became so aggressive in getting in contact with him.
- While Shidou is still wondering whether Origami will also become like that in this world as well or not, Kotori voice is heard urging him to be quick about it.
'What are you waiting for? This is the golden chance to seal the spirit hunter <Devil>. If you missed this opportunity, we don't how how much harm she will cause to other spirits.'
- It is as Kotori said. Even though Shidou felt it is insincere to confess her without made up his mind, there might be casualties if he don't seal her here right now. That casualties might be Tohka and others who have already been sealed or other spirits he still never met. Or — even herself. Shidou couldn't allow that to happen.
- Shidou took in a deep breath and looked at Origami while still holding her hands,
"Hey — Origami"
"Um… I have something to say."
Origami and Mana are sisters mini-story.
- When Shidou said that, Origami looked back at him with a serious looks. Shidou's heart started beating fast when they looked at each other. Looking at her face like this make he re-realized how cute she is. With that hair of her that covered her forehead, the clear eyes of her that is decorated with long eyelashes. The pink-colored lips that no doubt could fascinated anyone by touching them — Shidou thought he in the other world was such a lucky guy to be loved by such girl.
- However, Shidou can't just soaked in with his deep emotions. Shidou gulped down his saliva and opened his mouth in order to resolve Origami's anxiety. However before he could say anything,
"Actually… I have something I must tell Itsuka-kun too."
"S-something you must tell me…?"
- Origami said to him in a calm voice. Shidou asked her back simply since he already missed his confession timing. Origami thought for few seconds before she avert her eyes and opened her mouth,
"You already knew I was with AST — the JGSDF's Anti Spirits Team, wasn't you?"
"Yeah… I knew."
"But I just recently quitted AST."
- Shidou replied back to her evasively since he already knew Origami has quitted AST from Kotori. However, it would be unnatural for him to knew about it.
"You are? …Because you always loss conscious from that anemia?"
- Origami glanced downward at Shidou's question,
"Yes. That's also a reason. It's fatal to have that symptom with a work that deal with dangerous weapons. But — maybe ever since I have this symptom, I'm starting to don't know it myself."
"Don't know it? What is it?…"
- Origami awkwardly make a wry smile,
"…Even though it is AST's job to defeat spirits since they are the cause of space quake… but I'm starting to wonder whether that is the right thing to do…"
>"…Even though it is AST's job to defeat spirits since they are the cause of space quake… but I'm starting to wonder whether that is the right thing to do…"
WHAT IS THIS ORIGAMI SAYING OH SHIT NIGGA WAT
>Even though it is AST's job to defeat spirits since they are the cause of space quake… but I'm starting to wonder whether that is the right thing to do…"
HOLY SHIT WHY IS THIS ORIGAMI SO BASED.
One anon said that Shidou and Dark Tohka had a talk in this cover. Can someone translate that?
Tohka (Inv) "So I'm re-manifested again."
Shidou "…Hey, can I ask you a question?"
Tohka (Inv) "What is it?"
Shidou "Your swimsuit, before you went Inverse it was a bikini, why is it now a one-piece?"
Tohka (Inv) "Fool! No way I would reveal my belly in public."
Shidou "Eh? But your Astral Dress…?"
Tohka (Inv) "What?"
DaL II Thread Checklist:
☑Season One http://pastebin.com/bencXC8Y
☑Date a Stuff http://pastebin.com/NxY3hf1m
☑Stats and Charts
☑Date a Party
☑Miku a cunt
☑Date a Live Encore 2
☑Penguin Suit Mana
☑Mix and Match DaL
☑Inverse Origami hype
☑Knitting Status: Confirmed
Well, she is quite different when she is in a battle stance so it's not that surprising.
This needs to be added to the Random Translations in the Pastebin.
>Origami "Tokisaki Kurumi. I have a wish."
>Kurumi "Ararara. What is it?"
>Origami "I want you to shoot Shidou with the bullet for making clones."
>Origami "A pure, baby-Shidou. A naughty elementary school Shidou. An energetic coming-of-age Shidou. Shidou that is very experienced with women. A gentle, aged gentleman Shidou. And then——"
>Kurumi "[Seventh Bullet <Zayin>]!"
- Shidou choked at Origami's words. The Origami that Shidou know hated spirits and have killing spirits as her objective in life. Shidou don't know whether this is an effect of her parents not getting killed by spirits, or she starting to felt this way because she became spirit herself even if she is unaware of it — Shidou never thought he'd heard such words from Origami's mouth.
- However, without knowing how Origami interpret his reaction, Origami knitted her eyebrows, feeling sorry,
"…I'm sorry. Even though spirits are the one who killed Itsuka-kun's brother."
"Y-you don't need to sorry!"
- Origami make a surprised looks since she didn't expected such a response from Shidou. Origami must think that since Shidou's brother — actually it is Shidou's himself — was killed, there's no way he would say that.
"I don't think that thought of Origami is wrong even a little. I — I mean my brother must also think the same way!"
- Origami said in a shaking voice. After she shook her shoulder a little, Origami make a tearful face,
"Ah… I-I'm sorry… why I am…"
- Origami averted her face from Shidou to smooth it over. Shidou decided to not pursue her on the topic and only tighten the grip of his hands that is still holding Origami's hands. That moment —
- A sound of fanfare is heard from the intercom on Shidou's right ear.
'— Her affection is raising up quickly!'
'Her affection point has reached the limit!'
'…Hm, looks like her anxiety was because of that.'
- The voice of Reine and other crew is then heard. Apparently Origami's anxiety was because she don't know how Shidou will accept her new impression toward spirits.
'Alright…! Shidou, you're doing well! Let's do it now!'
>implying they are not one of the best subgroups out there
Mind you as long as you don't go full retard and download one of their troll releases.
In any case, who gives a shit about Daimidaler
>>☑Season One http://pastebin.com/bencXC8Y
See Season One list for that.
Sometimes you don't have a choice.
And they do a nice job anyway so no problem.
- Kotori then gave him a green light. Shidou have no words about the atmosphere, only make a wry smile while still gripping Origami's hand. However there's no change that this is the chance. Shidou calm down his heart's beat and looked back at Origami,
"Origami, actually I —"
"Ah! Itsuka-kun, look!"
- However, before Shidou could confess, Origami lean herself toward the wooden handrail at the edge of the park and pointed her finger toward the sky. At the tip of her finger, a shooting star is falling from the sky.
"Shooting star, it's a shooting star. Let's make a wish."
"Eh? E-even if you said that out of sudden —"
- Even though Shidou is saying that, Shidou thought up of a wish in his head. — For him to be able to successfully seal Origami's power, and for Origami to be able to get along with Tohka and others. Though, once he finished his wish, the shooting star could no longer be seen — that moment.
- When Origami who is looking up to the sky while leaning herself toward the wooden handrail suddenly choked, Shidou felt his hand that is gripping Origami's hand is being pulled.
- Kotori called to warn him. Shidou don't know what happened for a split moment, but quickly realized the situation. The handrail, with its old age and Origami's leaning herself on it, suddenly collapsed down. Origami got thrown off the edge of the park alongside with the handrail.
- Origami let out a shriek, Shidou shouted at the happening before him in surprise. Luckily, Shidou is still gripping Origami's hand. Even though he felt his arm is tearing off at the sudden load, Shidou put all his strength into his arm and pulled Origami up. While doing that, the handrail wounded cut into his arm. Shidou felt a sharp pain on left arm,
- Shidou shouted in weird voice and pulled Origami back. Shidou fell on his back, Origami let out a 'Kya' voice and covered herself over Shidou.
Exactly right friend. It's horrible when characters have emotions and desires you can't control. Why couldn't she just calm down and be a moeblob like the new superior Origami?
"Aww… a-are you okay, Origami?"
"Y-yes… thank you, Itsuka-kun."
- Origami said back to Shidou in shaking voice. Origami must be really surprised. Shidou felt her heartbeat through her breasts that is pushing onto him. Shidou then realized that he and Origami are so closed that they could feel each other's breath,
'This is the chance! Shidou! Her affection is enough! Do it!'
- Kotori said to Shidou. It's as she said, and their face are so close that they could touch if Shidou moved his head a little. Even more considering they just escaped from a risky situation, there's no better chance than now.
- However, the moment Shidou is going to kiss her, he noticed something unusual from her. Origami is not looking at his face, but her eyes are staring lower to his left arm. Following her, Shidou look at his left arm and choked —
- Shidou's left arm is wounded with a very vivid cut from when he pulled Origami back… and over his left arm, a flame of spirit power is swaying on it. That moment — Shidou heard a noisy siren from his right ear,
'…!! Shidou! Run away!'
- Kotori shouted. The same moment, Origami, who is covering over Shidou, rose up blindly as if she is being pulled with a string from the heaven. After she stood up, with a vacant eyes, in a tone that is different from her until now, she mumbled.
- Shidou widen his eyes. The scene before him is the same as the one he saw on the rooftop — when Origami saw a spirit – Kurumi on the rooftop.
- Reine's hypothesis grazed up to Shidou's mind. Origami will retain her memories of the original world and turned into a spirit when she saw a spirit. And the flame that is swaying over Shidou's wound right now is [Efreet]'s power.
"A, aa, a, aaaaaa…"
- Origami looked up to the sky with a vacant eyes. Her body is twitching with her saliva leak out of her mouth.
If it is like that then:
>Shidou is nii-sama
>confirmed for second spirit
So that is where his gathering powers come from, the human spirit duairt...
According to Gershom Scholem, the Ein Sof is the emanator of the ten sefirot. Sefirot are energy emanations found on the Kabbalistic Tree of Life. Ein Sof, the Atik Yomin ("Ancient of Days"), emanates the sefirot into the cosmic womb of the Ayin in a manner that results in the created universe. The three letters composing the word "Ayin," (אי״ן) indicate the first three purely intellectual sefirot, which precede any emotion or action. The order of devolution can be described as:
000. Ayin (Nothing; אין)
00. Ein Sof (Limitlessness; אין סוף)
0. Ohr Ein Sof (Endless Light; אור אין סוף)
-.Tzimtzum (Contraction; צמצום)
Keter (Crown; כתר)
Chokhmah (Wisdom; חכמה)
Binah (Understanding; בינה)
Chesed or Gedulah (Loving Kindness or Mercy; חסד)
Gevurah or Din (Power or Judgement; גבורה)
Tiferet (Beauty or Compassion; תפארת)
Netzach (Triumph or Endurance; נצח)
Hod (Majesty or Splendor; הוד)
Yesod (Foundation; יסוד)
Malchut (Realm; מלכות)
Ein Sof is given the numeral of 0, which is Reine. Reine either had a hand in or is solely responsible for either creating or bringing the spirits to the human world.
Shidou is the extra Sephirot slot (the eleventh) where they are all united as one.
"O-Origami, wai —"
- Shidou called Origami in hurry. However, before he could finished his sentence, Shidou is blown away to his back by the veil of strong spirit powers that started surrounding Origami.
- Shidou put a break while his back is beating against the ground. Shidou grovel and raise up his face. Then something that looked like a black spider web started expanding out from her and coiled to her body.
"That is —"
- A pitch-black mourning-like Astral Dress. That looks of her, is no doubt the one that trampled upon the town in the original world — the Inverse Origami.
You mean prevent Shidou from turning into a uncontrollable monster. Kotori wouldn't kill him, she would rather sacrifice herself probably by burning herself to suppress Shidou or something.
- In the spirits mansion, Tohka is holding a large-sized cushion in her arms while lie around on the sofa. In the room, Yamai sisters are playing game with ice cream as their bet. From behind, a pleasant voice of Yoshino and Natsumi talking to each other could be hear. Everyone is gathering in Tohka's room since Shidou and Kotori said they have something important to do and nobody will be present in Itsuka house.
- Tohka turned over on the sofa after raising the voice. It's not that Tohka is dissatisfied that she have to stay at home. There are many times where she is being leaved like this. Even though she felt a little lonely for not able to eat the food Shidou made, when Shidou and Kotori are busy, Tohka don't want to bother them with her selfish.
- However, for some reason Tohka have a bad feeling about today. To put it more accurately, she started to feel it since few days ago — when that transferred student is introduced to the class, Tohka felt an itching coming from her chest.
- While Tohka is groaning with a difficult face, Miku's shown her face up from the back of the sofa.
"Ufufu~ What happened, Tohka-san? Are you in bad mood because Darling is not here~?"
"Not that, only…"
- Tohka frown, trying to find the right word to describe her feeling. However she can't found any word,
- Miku then loosen her cheek and turned her face red then jumped across the sofa and dived into the gap between Tohka and the back of the sofa.
"Aw! Tohka-san in difficult face is also irresistible~! Hff! Hfff!"
- Miku said that and wriggled. The latter part of her sentence is when she push her face onto Tohka's back and breathe out roughly.
"What are you doing, Miku, that tickles!"
"Myun~ It's not that you're losing something~ let me continue~."
- Miku then put her arms around Tohka's body and started rubbing Tohka's cheek with her cheek. Tohka placed her hand on Miku and tried to tear her off. — However, that moment.