4Archive.org's DMCA/Take-down requests/Report-filling Page
Use the form at the bottom of this page to fill out a DMCA complaint, a take-down request or to report an illegal content. Read the FAQ and the notes first!
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- I want an image or a post removed. How do I do that?
You can request a post/image/file/etc. to be removed at any time. You will need to choose EITHER ONE of the following options:
What happens when I fill out a proper report?
- Option - If you have filed a police report or have DMCA/contract or other legal papers either email me or upload somewhere (like imgur) a copy of them and I'll remove your content.
- Option - If you do not have legal papers but you are the actual person in the photo that you want from me to remove, you will need to prove that it's indeed you.
To do so you need to send me a picture of yourself (or your ID card with the sensitive information on it deleted) holding a peace of paper with the current date and my website written on it.
- Option - If you are the owner of the photo but you do not like the first two options you can contact DMCADefender.com and explain them that I'm sending you to them - they will also help you out to remove content from other sites as well.
- Option - If you are not the copyright owner, you can contact NotDMCA.Net
- Option (the most preferred one) - As a last resort I offer a straightforward option - you send me 0.06BTC (Bitcoins) and I'll remove up to 300 posts - no questions asked!
If you choose this option you will need to send 0.06 Bitcoins to my wallet with address 1NF4gQa5eoAScxKjfrsz3BC9cjMN1PfjAm
This option is best suited for people who want to stay completely anonymous (no names are shown when one sends or receives bitcoins) or people who do not want to email me or to deal with authorities/agencies.
If you do this, you need to write down your bitcoin wallet address in the Report field. I'll then verify that your wallet address matches the Sender address in my bitcoin transactions list and I'll remove your content right on the spot.
Since this is a cryptocurrency transaction both you and me will stay fully unknown to each others. You do not need to send me an email. The only thing I'll learn from the transaction is your bitcoin wallet address and the sent amount.
If you have any questions regarding option 5. I'll provide full support over email or IRC. Note that this is NOT a scam nor a ransom - I'm providing 4 other options - it's up to you to decide which one you prefer.
Most people choose the fifth option since it's the quickest way and the least troublesome one as well. If you choose this option you can also use the 300 posts quota to remove content from several other sites - RandomArchive.com, TheBArchive.com, Archived.moe and ArchiveOfSins.com
If you have correctly filled out the report field I'll delete the post and permanently ban the image. This means that the image will never again be shown
I have filled out a proper report as stated above. What do I do now?
You will have to wait. I usually look at the page with the reports every several hours (I can't check reports while I'm asleep or at work). If a properly reported post is not removed within 24hours - contact me!
The post that I reported was deleted but I still see the search result in Google. Why?
Google crawls my website frequently and as soon as it notices that the page has changed it will delete the search query and your image or information will no longer be shown in Google. There's nothing I can do to speed up Google's search cache. This can take a day or week.
The post is deleted but I still can access the image. Why?
All images shown here are hosted on imgur.com. You will need to either email them and ask them to remove the file or wait until google removes the search result - then no one will know it's hosted on imgur.
There are a few pictures of me in a thread (a single page). What do I do?
You will need to report either every single post manually or write down the post numbers that contain your information or images and that are in that specific thread.
I get up to 30 DMCA reports daily! I have no time to manually go though every thread to try to figure out if it's you in a picture and furthermore you are the person that best knows your own photos - I might unintentionally skip one or two.
I reported an illegal post but it was not removed. Why?
Perhaps it was because I didn't see anything illegal with that post and you did not provide any additional information. If you believe it's indeed illegal you can email me. Please note that loli/shota is considered "Art" in some countries and I host in one of those.
- Any provided information by you in any form will be permanently deleted once the post (and thus it's report) is deleted for both yours and mine safety. I do not store any information of you (the Reporter) even if it's legal documents.
This also means that I do not share any information about you with anyone, ever, nor the reported content itself. I take users' and my personal privacy very seriously.
- I take personal requests as well as DMCA reports very seriously, but if no valid reason for me to delete the post then I will not delete it.
- If you want only the text from a Post removed, but the image itself is not yours, please specify that by not placing a check in the checkbox next to the ban option.
- Please report any kind of spam, scam, harassment, dox information, identity theft, false impersonation, gore, torture, rape and everything else illegal.
- This report is for https://4archive.org only and will take effect only on https://4archive.org ! Do not report other websites on this page!
- Every report is manually verified by the Administrator of this website - content is not deleted automatically. Images (if the ban option is selected) will be globally banned, preventing them from being shown again in the future
- Your name and e-mail are not mandatory but it helps if I need to contact you. The report field is mandatory and it accepts up to 10k characters.
- If a Post has already been reported it will inform you and it will not be possible to create a new report for that Post.
- The "Ban image" option is present only if the Post's MD5 information was stored in the DB. This archive began storing such MD5 information in the DB for all posts on 10/10/2015,
thus any post prior that date do not have MD5 information and must be reported individually for me to delete them.
- Every Post originated from 4chan.org so if you need the IP of a Poster you need to email them, I do not have such information.
- Do not abuse this report form by spamming nonsense or reporting posts just for the sake of reporting stuff. Trolls, SJW and bots will be banned.
- If you need to e-mail me for whatever reason, use [email protected] and please include "DMCA" in the e-mail subject field
You are about to report this Post:
How to Vlad v Zed?
How to Vlad v Zed?
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.