[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Something haunts me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Hello /x/.

About two years ago I woke up in the middle of the night. I woke up to a low frequency humming sound. I opened my eyes and saw a large shadow being lying on top of me. The humming sound became louder and louder and I couldn't move.

It was like I was forcibly held in place by the entity. I could not move a muscle except for my eyes. I looked up and saw a pair of eyes and teeth. I panicked and tried desperately to move. but could not.

My heart started racing, like if I had just been on a run, and I felt true fear.

The entity got closer to my face and the humming got even louder, almost unbearable.

Suddenly the humming and being was completely gone. And I was still wide awake. I could move again and turned on the lights.

I sat with the lights on for 3 hours in my bed wondering what the hell just happened to me.

Now, two years later, I have started waking up in the night, with the same feeling of fear. It is a very special feeling, not comparable to anything else. I have not seen the entity though, but it worries me that it might return.

Does anyone have any idea of what happened to me 2 years ago? I do not have experience with these kinds of incidents.
>>
>>19605251
Look up sleep paralysis, it's pretty common. The demon shit's a common meme for it too, just your imagination
>>
>>19605251
Sleep paralysis of the sporadic kind. It wont happen to you to often but you are more likely to hallucinate while having an episode
>>
Not an /x/ poster here, just a tourist but... I've been through this too. It's sleep paralysis. I saw shadowy figures, felt pressure on my chest, movements etc while being unable to move. First time really spooked me out until I learned what it was.
Here's a friendly tip: Sleep on your side, not on your back. Take care.
>>
>>19605281

But it felt so real and has only happened once in my life. I still get goosebumps thinking about it. It is hard to accept that I hallucinated.

Is it usually triggered by something or is it a random occurrence for people?
>>
>>19605289
Just google it. It can be random or caused by things like sleeping at random times
>>
>>19605251
my sleep paralysis hits whenever i feel really stressed, best thing to do whenever i wake up after one is turn on a light and take a few moments to calm myself down before i get hit with another one

also during one try to move, i find that helps me break out of it faster
>>
>>19605312
I take a few sharp breaths until it shakes me out of it. Usually I can move my finger a bit but it doesn't do anything. I've heard that some lucky people can still kind of shout for help too
>>
>>19605251
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis
>>
Sleep paralysis, you dumb fuck.
>>
>>19605251
yeah this is sleeping paralysis, after 5-6 times you will get used to it. Try not to sleep on your back. Sleep on your side, if you do this the chances of sleeping paralysis are way less. Trust me I'm an expert.
>>
>>19605464
>>19605288

if you get it sleeping on your back youve probably got blocked airways so go to a doctor and get your shit checked for sleep apnea.

Once i started to fix that shit my sleep improved 10 fold and no more paralysis evaaa
>>
>>19605255

Have you ever experienced it? It's not a meme, or imaginary. I've had shared experiences with others.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.