[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the fiction character exist in another dimension

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

>>
u are a fictional character in another dimension's anime
>>
>>19604743
>>19604772
Both of y'all are fictional characters in MY anime.
>>
>>19604772
It must be a really shitty anime tho
>>
>>19604772
Am I someone's hasubando?
>>
>>19604743
Your waifu is still a shit.
>>
File: 1436288500392.jpg (19KB, 320x211px) Image search: [Google]
1436288500392.jpg
19KB, 320x211px
>>19604743
This is the second time I see this gay thread. No, they don't you goddamn weeaboo. Stop posting this already.
>>
The post above is way too materialist to believe in the reality-channeling theory.
>>
>>19604845
I believe it's rational-retarded scale rather than materialist-spiritual that determines how likely is it for you to believe in dumb shit.
>>
>>19604874
Oh anon...
Wanna know what's stupid?
Believing in the multiverse while thinking each universe would be exactly the same as this one.
>>
>>19604886
I agree and I don't believe in something like that. Do you? I don't see what's your point.
>>
The point is.
The laws of one universe mean BS in another one.
For all we know we are one Universe away from mankind with the skill of ZPE manipulation.
>>
File: 1.jpg (82KB, 786x921px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
82KB, 786x921px
>>19604907
I'd say physical laws still need to apply. But arguing about this is pointless because we will never know. And it's still a long way from your assumption to "anime is real somewhere". That's most likely only a wishful thinking of some annoying autist who already posted this thread 5 times over the course of past 5 days.
>>
>>19604932
We can't prove physical laws are inter-universal, at least not without proving first that inter-universal travel is possible.
Anyway I wouldn't worry too much about it, OP possibly has read certain fanfiction exposing the reality-channeling theory and had a crush with it
>>
>>19604939
What is this reality-channeling theory anyway? Google returns me no relevant results.
>>
File: 1472497908358.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1472497908358.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>19604907
>>19604932
>>19604939

The "laws" of physics, assuming that they're actually "laws" as you mean them, would only need be applied to the first iteration of reality; according to current conceptualizations within the field of cosmology.

All subsets of reality generated within computer matrixes would have completely malleable sets of physics and would apply as subset realities in multiverse theory (perhaps even more; lets leave the implications of "quantum overlap" between multiverse realities and subset realities out of this particular discussion, for the purposes of simplicity).
>>
>>19604955
Search for stargatesg1fan1.
I gotta credit this guy because it kinda makes sense
>>
>>19604975
Virtual reality is not a whole new, independent dimension though. The "laws" of physics still apply, at least the computer which generates it is affected by them. The virtual reality itself is only an illusion, it's not material and therefore, it is not contradictory to our "laws" that its sets physics are malleable. I've also yet to see a virtual reality that has conscious inhabitants (excluding the visitors that exist in and are dependent on the original reality). Still, it's an interesting thought.

>>19604976
I will look into it when I have the time. Thanks.
>>
>>19605060

I'd argue that a "dependent" dimension that is completely unaware that is a dependent is arguably independent. In fact, I would go so far as to argue that there are certain circumstances which could cause a dependent simulation to become a completely independent reality.

Additionally, the existence of our universe, as it currently exists does not provide evidence to support the idea that independent dimensions, as you describe them, need rely on all the laws of physics as they currently apply.
>>
>>19605060
To be more precise.
>Beginning a new path fanfic, chapter 8, last third of the chapter.
Sounds mad but at the same time it makes a lot of sense.
Enjoy!
>>
File: 1483949078712.jpg (252KB, 1280x943px) Image search: [Google]
1483949078712.jpg
252KB, 1280x943px
>>19605085

Its ok anon; it's only a variation of a theory discussed by physicists and mathematicians....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNh-pY3hJnY
>>
>>19604772
The plot is good but the characters are shit.
>>
>>19604772
It suddently makes sense why my life sucks.
Anime is garbage.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.