[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>born to experience cushy childhood and early adulthood leaving

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3272-1024x768.jpg (339KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3272-1024x768.jpg
339KB, 1024x768px
>born to experience cushy childhood and early adulthood leaving me with little in the way of survival skills and high expectations of standard of living
>shit is going to hit the fan in so many ways its unprecedented

Is this just a fucking joke at our expense? Is there a worse time to be born than in the 90s?
>>
>>19604511
Yeah, our parents left the world in a shitty condition for us, but is this really /x/ related?
>>
>>19604517
No I mean the september 23rd, the rise of AI, the mutagens in anarctic ice, the one world currency you'll need to augment yourself to use. I'd rather be born in the fucking dark ages desu
>>
File: nara535721.jpg (110KB, 579x583px) Image search: [Google]
nara535721.jpg
110KB, 579x583px
>>19604523
>No I mean the september 23rd
Well, I don't think anything's going to happen there, but AI defiantly scares me.
>I'd rather be born in the fucking dark ages
I wish I could have been born in colonial/early America
>>
>>19604536
well of course there are many other Halcyon periods. Ideally I'd have been born in the 1880s. I'm just saying I feel like the combination of being coddled, being dependent on social systems and technology and having cultivated, lets be honest, a sense of entitlement and the sort of pants-shitting horrors that are coming down the pipe make for the most unideal position that a person could be in.
>>
>>19604561
listen man i've brought into the /pol/ happening hype all the time

just go with the flow

shit happens

there's little bumps too

our parents had to deal with gulf war and nam and shit

everyone has it tough
>>
>>19604565
Its just I would have liked to have it though earlier. I'm a 27 year old man now. I'm not going to learn how to cowboy up.
>>
>>19604561
>the pipe make for the most unideal position that a person could be in
I hear you. Will you hold me when the end comes?
>>
File: GOOGLEAyyLmaos.png (64KB, 588x469px) Image search: [Google]
GOOGLEAyyLmaos.png
64KB, 588x469px
>>19604511

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeT5otk2R1g
>>
People born in the 90s are the most faggoty, indoctrinated buch of people to ever exist.
>>
>>19604511
The best part of the happening will be watching spoiled kids run around like headless chickens. Nothing personal op
>>
Why are people so scared of an AI controlling the world ? Nobody would program something like that lmao
>>
>>19604572
go watch a john wayne movie you sissy

red river or man who shot liberty
>>
>>19604596
you might want to famliarize yourself with a fellow by the name of Nick Land
>>
>>19604590
I'm telling mom.
>>
>>19604511

It's a test, puddin. All people in all times must face them. It is to see if our steel is true, or if we must be re-forged. Have joy in your heart, for God puts these things before us to make us the best that we can be, even if it for a time must hurt.
>>
I was born in the late 80's and I was always an outdoor type.

Well, OP, you slacked off. Instead of playing outside, you stayed inside and jacked off to anime. There's nobody else to blame but yourself, nigga.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.