[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got 3 voices in my head , how do i deal with them?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: 381_9.jpg (87KB, 700x539px) Image search: [Google]
381_9.jpg
87KB, 700x539px
>Voice 1
First voice i heard starting 3 months ago. Came in a time i was lonely and she asked me how my day was every evening. DIdn't mind it too much and thought it was brain making up someone to deal with my lonelyness. Weirdest thing i experienced with her was a debate of 3 hours discussing the meaning of life

>Voice 2
Soft whisper voice. Tells me shit about creatures that need to be "freed" , wants me to start a cult and find more members. Actually helped me out once during a test.

>Voice 3
Someone who claims to be my future son , literally came to be a few hours ago and made me make this thread. Talks only about how i sacrificed her mother and doesn't let me talk back.

It's 8:30 am and i'm not able to sleep due to voice 3. How to erase/control him?
>>
>>19604209
antipsychotics make the voices go away for me.
>>
>>19604209
You should go to the doctor.
>>
No idea, anon.

Personally, whenever I am on the very edge of falling asleep at night, I sometimes hear a female voice saying my name and it freaks me the fuck out.

Just my name, no special way about it. Just kind of like a statement.

I think she just likes fuckin with me. Sometimes it's just so loud, like she's right next to me. The voice doesn't sound like anybody I know either. Weird.
>>
If you're not insane, you may be sensitive to other vibrations, certain supernatural entities can only communicate with humans if they are both in the same wave length so to speak.
>>
>>19604241
That's hypnogogic hallucination. common but trippy.
>>
I know it's fun to pretend it's supernatural, but if this is totally legit, please see a doctor OP
>>
isn't it nice to live in a community that has a health department?
>>
They are all you. It doesn't matter.

Use you and make changes.
>>
>>19604209
We've spoken to four different psychiatrists and counselors and my previous and current GPs about our voices, nearly all of them said if they are not causing us problems then it's nothing to worry about. Once a person finds themselves unable to disobey the voices will medical intervention be needed. No drugs, no diagnosis written even.

At first when we started noticing, at the time the voices were very weak. We were in a location where it should have been completely silent and we started hearing a noise that sounded like someone had forgotten to turn off a television set or radio in a neighboring room, sounding like multiple different people speaking or mumbling - men, women, kids, all saying things to each other but we couldn't make out the words at the time. As time progressed they became more distinct and understandable as parts of our thought process.
>>
>>19604209
Go see a doctor you might have schizophrenia and if you don't check a doctor immediately it can turn into visual hallucinations and it may grow worse you might start to speak gibberish and began to show uncontrollable behavior and might be locked up.
>>
Stop indulging the fantasy and take control of YOUR voice. There is only one. Interrupt any faggot other voices and end it. You are in control.
>>
>>19604437
why?
>>
https://discord.gg/Q857dex
>>
Do these voices know what you think? Or do they only hear you when you address them
>>
>>19604209
You need to get to a doc OP. The quicker you get this shit under control the better off you'll be in the long run.
>>
Whose head is it?
>>
How old are you OP
>>
>>19604732
no anon its to late for that. pills wont change anything. his soul is fragmented or hes absorbed fragments of other souls. those things drift about like dandy lion fluff

you need to quiet your mind and isolate them. then contain them 1 by one. any odd sensation you have that you can feel might be them. it may not be persistent but you might feel them traveling through your body in odd ways like as if you were made of jello and they are solid. focus your mind on encapsulating them with a membrane made of you. then reinforce the shell you have made

after that only peanut gallery chatter will be heard. no demands. they are like the audience in a movie theater. hopefully you dont have a black womans fragment who constantly says things like "run hes behind you" very loudly
>>
Seek a doctor.
>>
>>19604209
no reason to see a doctor Schizophrenia has no cure, just kys faggot
>>
>claims to be my future son
>how i sacrificed her mother
spookiest shit ITT imagine having a tans son
>>
>>19604209
This isn't paranormal, you have schizophrenia. Go get some antipsychotics or some shit.
>>
>>19604209
Tell your son he's ground and to go to his room.
>>
Sometimes I hear I voice, (which sounds similar to mine) that tells me (when I do something wrong, or choosing an answer in an exam) that is this one or I should do that.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.