[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, of all the conspiracy out there, National/State Park missings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: Kickstart+MainGPX.jpg (273KB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
Kickstart+MainGPX.jpg
273KB, 1500x1125px
So, of all the conspiracy out there, National/State Park missings are honestly some of the most puzzling and least 'conspiracy nut'. Tons of documented cases of people just vanishing into thin air in big wilderness parks with no trace left.

What's the deal? Why would the ayy lmaos or government want to take people from parks specifically?
>>
Bigfoot did it
>>
>>19603516
Smallfoot did it
>>
>>19603526
I love you anon
>>
Dumb people enter trails they should not have entered, then either they starve do death/ get attacked and eaten by animals/ and rarely, get caught by serial killers, robbers or some shit. No it is not the aliens neither muh governent.
>>
>>19603710
How do you explain the cases where, for example, a kids clothing was found intact, with his shoes in pristine condition after 3 years, and his pants turned inside out?
>>
>>19603792
His mom was the murderer.
>>
>>19603480
>Why would the ayy lmaos or government want to take people from parks specifically?
I think I remember Paulides mentioning that a significant group of missing tended to be both intelligent and athletic. Perhaps they're selecting certain people to create a super-society on another planet? The ones that fail whatever tests they run (when they remove their clothes) get dumped back where they were grabbed.
>>
File: 1502596148203.gif (240KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1502596148203.gif
240KB, 320x320px
>>19603852
No it's the opposite. Like 40% are physically or mentally impaired somehow. One was autistic. One had a hearing aid. Etc.
>>
>>19603480
Holy shit they got eaten by animals you autist
>>
>>19603792
What case are you referring to
>>
>>19603792
Some faerie realm shit. They do autistic shit like this all the time. No doubt we border a realm of larping faggots.
>>
>>19603938
http://www.canammissing.com/jaryd-atadero.html
>>
File: federal_lands.jpg (598KB, 1938x1592px) Image search: [Google]
federal_lands.jpg
598KB, 1938x1592px
>>19603480
Okay here's the grey pill.

They aren't aliens any more than we are. They are amphibious humanoids who destroyed their civilization in nuclear war. They evolved here on earth the same as we did, our mamalian ancestors having been the survivals of their war. Some of them went into tunnel/cavern complexes beneath the earth to survive and are there right now. The largest of these is under the Rocky Mountains.

Ayys take people from parks for several reasons.

1. The reason they are national parks in the first place is because there are greys there. The US Government was cowed into preventing land development in certain territories.

2. The Greys need to eat brain tissue to survive. Their nervous systems burn out nerves and replace them constantly.

3. They are much more advanced than we are but much weaker in numbers and power. They have to remain underground both literally and metaphorically.

In the missing 411 cases, here is what usually happens:

You're hiking in the woods, and you see a floating black stone. It's not hanging by string, it's just floating there. It's as black as black can get, and you can't make out any contours or details. It starts to slowly move in one direction. You follow it through the woods, trying not to lose it out of curiosity. As it moves it picks up the pace and soon you're having to really move in order to catch up, and it's going to rougher terrain. It leads you up to the highest point nearby. When you get there you see too men. As you get closer you see that they are not men.
>>
>>19603480
Simple, animals, humans, accidental deaths. Not aliens sorry guys gg.
>>
>>19604010
>The Greys need to eat brain tissue to survive. Their nervous systems burn out nerves and replace them constantly.

This alone is retarded and requires one dose of cellular biology to cure.

You can't replace your nerve cells by ingesting nerve cells. Even on an absorption level this is dumb as hell. All cells get broken down into their constituent parts.. amino acids (from proteins), fatty acids (from fats), monosaccharides (from sugars/carbs) before they are taken up by your intestinal cells. Even if they weren't, your nerve cells can't be replaced by other nerve cells, they have to divide themselves, because they wouldn't be "self" and so would a) have no way of being incorporated properly into the tissue structure and b) would be rejected by the immune system (which by the way the vast majority of nerve cells don't divide / regenerate ever, at all, for anyone)

7/10 you made me reply with details.
>>
>>19603862
I believe you are correct that a large portion of missing people are also impaired in some fashion, but I don't think it's quite the opposite exactly.

I think Paulides mentioned that the missing tended to exist on the extreme ends of the spectrum, both highly intelligent/physically capable and highly impaired -- and that a significant portion of missing were also on the higher end of the spectrum. I believe he's mentioned this a few times in his interviews, although finding a precise time on a youtube video to prove that would require me to listen through several of his hour-long interviews again.

Although if I had to give a response to the idea that a significant portion are also impaired, I would say that perhaps the ayylmaos are taking them to catalog undesirable traits to selectively exclude from the super-society.

>>19604010
>The Greys need to eat brain tissue to survive.
Wouldn't that show up in autopsies?
>>
File: x.png (132KB, 294x209px) Image search: [Google]
x.png
132KB, 294x209px
>>19604080
>Wouldn't that show up in autopsies?
The ones who get found are the ones who aren't taken successfully. Usually they get hurt or lost while chasing the lure.

>>19604050
They don't have immune systems. Their genetics can shift and be shared like a bacteria's.
>>
>>19604105

9/10 for making me sperg out at your retarded reply. Go take some fucking biology courses so you can at least make up feasible bullshit.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.