[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Something bad happened last night

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: .jpg (12KB, 219x230px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
12KB, 219x230px
I'm very scared, /x/. I had an experience of sorts last night. It's my first time posting here, but I'm going to assume you guys know more about it than I do. It's much to long to explain here, but I made a recording of it after I woke up. I'll link the audio file here:

http://picosong.com/ww5nd/
>>
Please, I need someone to respond to this. I don't know what to do and I'm afraid that it might continue tonight
>>
cmon anon
just give us a few sentences
TLDL
>>
>>19603327
Ya tldl, dont be lazy. Type something up
>>
>>19603327
>>19603372
>we are even more lazy

cmon op
dont be lazy
>>
holy shit op you sound like you are dying.
>>
ok op, nice dream.
Might have been a gate to the center of the moon, who knows.
You should try remembering the banner and draw it in ms paint or something, that would help the most.

To summarize OP's dream:
>he was on the moon
>going towards some sort of "pits", im guessing he means the moon craters
> saw some knights with pikes speared through them
>they had some sort of banner he doesn't want to remember
>All the knights start running towards some gate
>OP feels this gate is wrong, shouldn't be there
>turns around to run and wakes up
>Feels this "tendril" type thing ungrip him
>realizes that he hasn't been breathing until it ungrips him
>>
>>19603208
https://vocaroo.com/i/s0M6QcowrzZO

this was 1 hour ago, pazific
>>
This is just a big game to you. I'm just a subject that you enjoy fucking with.
>>
>>19603431
OP, this is a good sign, believe me.
This means the creepy assholes that did control us via magick are finally being pushed to where they belong.
Back through their fucking portal. Better would be if we just closed the portal and killed them right away. Assholes. There are not only good knights, you know...

Mankind got under attack eons ago. This is why we are in the shit, we are in right now.
We do have the chance of regaining our own freedom, but we must look within for doing so. And get rid of all the fears, we are having got.
>>
>>19604304
in other words: we must do something for getting free. work on ourselfes. become the best version of ourselfes.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.