[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does un-love spell exist? i need something that makes person

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: 1504591521524.jpg (97KB, 736x1103px) Image search: [Google]
1504591521524.jpg
97KB, 736x1103px
does un-love spell exist?
i need something that makes person to not love me anymore
>>
Bumping for interest
>>
>>19603067
Yeah, just show them the kind of retarded posts you do, and they'll go in a jiffy.
>>
>>19603067
Said every celebrity who had a stalker. Every woman who just doesn't feel it anymore. Kek. You'd be endlessly rich you have an answer to this.
>>
>>19603092
thing is she still would not hate me
>>19603097
:/
>>
>>19603107
Go into full tism mode; take a shit on the floor and screech autistically.
>>
>>19603107
Can't see why, I don't know you and I hate you already.
>>
>>19603152
no can do
>>19603158
why do you hate me anon?
>>
>>19603152
Im sure you could find a woman that would still like the level of Autism you just described.
>>
Sit on her kitchen floor and cry. Having a schlubby manchild crying on my kitchen floor cured me real fast back in the day.
>>
Is there a spell to make you love yourself?
>>
>>19603067
>does un-love spell exist?
using magic to alter the freewill of another will hurt you severely Anon.

Karma. It's a bitch.

>i need something that makes person to not love me anymore
Tell them you don't love them anymore and you want to leave, and then leave. Why can't you do that?
>>
>>19603242
now we're talking
>>
>>19603185
>why do you hate me anon?
because you made someone love you and now you want to discard them like so much garbage?

or maybe because you want to use black magic to alter the freewill of someone who only wants to love you? i'm sure they didn't get that way on their own, you had to love them back.

I don't hate you anon. but it sounds like you're selfish, and just want to fuck someone new. you need to check that at the door, because if all you want is variety, that's all you'll ever be to anyone else.. the next course, to be consumed and then discarded.
>>
>>19603067
>i need something that makes person to not love me anymore
tell them you lied to them, or cheat on them and let them know.

that usually destroys trust and makes them hate you. for good reason, of course.
>>
Fuck her best friend
>>
>>19603067
>>i need something that makes person to not love me anymore
>wanting not to be loved
wew lad. you better pray you don't get your wish. it's a bad idea to even will it with genuine intent for a fucking microsecond.
>>
>>19603067
Cut them off and disappear.
>>
>>19603067
If it's a girl, simply tell her you're fucking another woman. She won't want you anymore.
>>
>>19603429
>>19603467
>>19603602
The virginity is strong on these ones.

The exact opposite will happen.
>>
File: v3-760px-49418-7.jpg (37KB, 760x570px) Image search: [Google]
v3-760px-49418-7.jpg
37KB, 760x570px
Have you tried to perform a ritual to have this person to fall in love/lust with somebody else?
>>
Communicate it with her. Maybe she can stop loving you if she knew how you feel and had a better understanding and respect towards your wishes. People can't read minds, despite all the larpers that persistently claim they can.
>>
>>19603374
no thing is i never loved/love that person, i hinted that at first and after some time i straight up said that, i tried ignoring and stuff like that and it didn't work, i just feel like an asshole all the time.
>>19603395
i never tried intentionally for her to love me. in opposite do i do this completely for selfless reasons. i just feel sorry.
>>19603429
we aren't together that will not work.
>>19603494
why?
>>19603602
what would be situation or time for this to come off naturally?
>>19603612
i don't know the ritual
>>19603616
as i said i already did and not once
>>
dont worry nobody loves you after posting such sh*t
>>
File: 1494158002306.jpg (35KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1494158002306.jpg
35KB, 500x282px
>>19603067
It can be a difficult spell but here goes:
Squat down as far as you can go and walk to her house like that, then bang on the door.
When she answers the door ask to come in for kisses.
Tell her to close her eyes.
Do the biggest green poo and smash it in her face, tell her this is your thing, then do a wee.
Also tell her this is how you are going to walk from now on.
Good luck anon.
>>
>>19604585
Huh, that's funny... I'll give you some perspective. You shouldn't feel like an asshole because that is pointless. If they really love you then the best thing you can do is be happy. They don't expect you to love them back, it isn't anything they lose sleep over, and it doesn't mean they won't find someone else to love.

It only means that they can find happiness when you are happy. You should stop stressing out. They aren't ever going to expect anything from you. If you really want a solution then find someone you can love and be with for that would be the most satisfying thing in the world. They'll be happy that you are happy.
>>
>>19604626
thanks for your words, anon ill think about this, it really stresses me and some of my friends push me to be with her and they even suggested using her for one night stand or smth, i just can't do that kind of thing
ill try to do what you said.
>>
>>19603067
Just stop showering and brushing your teeth
>>
>>19605334
i'm not a filthy hobo
>>
>>19603067

Hoodoo. Hotfoot.
>>
God it's like middle schoolers only use this board.
>>
>>19606474
im 28 guess again
>>
>>19606257
You are a beggar mentally, that much is clear.

I don't think you, nor the girl in question even know what "love" means.

>>19606484
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
sure. If there is a love spell there is an unlove spell. But love is really hard to break.

Why don't you want their love?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.