[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hearing voices

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0110.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0110.png
1MB, 1334x750px
Are we telepathic? My doctor gave me some meds to stop the voices in my head, but I continue hearing them.
>>
No. Take your meds.
>>
>>19602398
I am taking them.
>>
>>19602397
Those voices are you. Try understanding what they say and why. Treat them as parts of you talking to you and never freak out. Don't care if others cannot do it and just enjoy the ride. If you don't have visual hallucinations you are fine.
>>
>>19602405
Let them work, you impatient retard.
>>
I hear them too, anon. They may call us names but they will never know what it's like to have this power.
>>
>>19602438
How long does it take for them to work?
>>
>>19602397
I love the voices within me. I know some of them as individuals in other realities. Some seem to be the processing of information my conscious and subconscious play with each other. I met my doppelganger in a dream, I think we are gonna sleep together lol. Love what you can, and detach as a witness to what you can't. You hold on and let go and its a process of evolutionary change.
>>
>>19602452
Ask your doctor, dumby.
>>
File: memesforthepoor.jpg (61KB, 640x736px) Image search: [Google]
memesforthepoor.jpg
61KB, 640x736px
>>19602453
I wish I had that as well. I am stuck with my poor man schizophrenia dealing with my shitty tulpamancing.
>>
>>19602397
No. What you are most likely hearing are your own thoughts but because your brain is abnormal then you interpret them as something else. You gotta take charge of your own head.
>>
I already figured it could just be my own voice, but something tells me it's not...
>>
>>19602467
Honestly, a couple years ago I dreamed about the same guy. In that dream we were trying to kill each other, one of us drowned. I think that since we were conjoined in the body it was a life or death, sort of only one can live sort of thing. Then it went back to sleep, but now it came back and I'm like, ok I felt that we really were two parts of the same brain talking to each other. It was like My ego was talking and I thought it was me, and it was responding, and I realized that it was two autonomous processes. I was aware of it when I wasn't trying to create the narrative on my own. I asked if he really was myself, and he said yes. I felt that voice coming from a different part of my body.

We were in the bathroom looking at the mirror, and there were two of us looking at it and we both looked exactly the same. I felt like I wanted to be with him now, because I was always freaked out about homosexuality before. I decided that since I felt the physical connection in my body between different aspects of myself it would be fine. We were programming cosmic energies to come in and be a part of my dream reality. It was a really cool spiritual connection, he had information that I didn't have, but I was able to understand it.

I realized that there is enough life and love to sustain myself from within, we don't have to compete for resources or attention. It has been a process seeing this other half of my brain, and generally having a split mind. I'm gemini, of course. I feel that I want to continue what I started. This time rather than killing my alter ego I tried loving it, and it seems that maybe it will work out. Of course, I woke up right before making anything actual happen between us, probably still trying to keep the conscious and subconscious separate in some way as a protection mechanism. I hope it goes well, and that I haven't totally deluded myself.
>>
>>19602417
This /xtard is right.
It's something like the brain equivalent of a muscle spasm or turrets, causing "random" words or phrases, in random voices.

But it still comes from all the stuff in your brain that you can't access normally so rock that shit.
Many can't
>>
>>19602397
Hearing your own voice is a form of hallucination but it's "normal" because everyone is sick.
>>
>>19602743
Because everyone else is disabled. It's what you want to mean with it.
>>
If a voice tells me to come meet her and I see her face to face, the voice is not a damn delusion.
>>
we affectionately refer to them as the council
>>
>>19602513
Yeah the voices in your head are telling you they're not you fucking retard.

Speak to your doctor about all of this, about every detail and thought, everything you'd say on /x/.
>>
>>19603096
Not anon but we've spoken to four different psychiatrists and counselors and my previous and current GPs about our voices, nearly all of them said if they are not causing us problems then it's nothing to worry about. Once a person finds themselves unable to disobey the voices will medical intervention be needed. No drugs, no diagnosis written even.
>>
>>19603111
We should add, at first when we started hearing 'voices', at the time the voices were very weak. We were in a location where it should have been completely silent and we started hearing a noise that sounded like someone had forgotten to turn off a television set or radio in a neighboring room, sounding like multiple different people speaking or mumbling - men, women, kids, all saying things to each other but we couldn't make out the words at the time. As time progressed they became more distinct and understandable as parts of our thought process.
>>
>>19602397
May be something that has to build in your system.
>>
>>19603134
Abilify, for instance, takes a week.
>>
>>19603149
Okay, I've only been taking it for two days. I will be patient.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.