[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I read that the pineal gland is involved in the metabolism of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1505509457120.jpg (685KB, 1400x700px) Image search: [Google]
1505509457120.jpg
685KB, 1400x700px
I read that the pineal gland is involved in the metabolism of common anti-depressants.
Perhaps this metabolism is linked to it's calcification.
Is it possible, then, that They want to increase the diagnosis of depression - and the subsequent administering of anti-depressants to the population - in order to ensure 100% pineal calcification rates?
>>
>>19602290
Pineal gland calcification isn't a real thing. Calcification refers to one specific thing: accumulation of calcium salts. The crystallization we see in pineal glands doesn't appear to be calcium at all, but does very much appear to be a natural part of the aginf process, which can be demonstrated by comparing the pineal glands of individuals of varying ages, across cultures. You will find a similar phenomenon in 3rd world countries and in the brains of humans who dies without ever making contact with the civilized world. Because it appears to be universal, and the only logical common cause for this is the natural processes involved in aging.
>>
>>19602327
>entirely aging
That just makes me more curious what would happen in someone who reversed it. Aging is the foe of ages! Maybe the pinneal gland has a secret yet to be unlocked.
>>
>>19602327
>Pineal gland calcification isn't a real thing.
"Calcification of the pineal gland is typical in young adults, and has been observed in children as young as two years of age.[30] The calcified gland is often seen in skull X-Rays.[30] Calcification rates vary widely by country and correlate with an increase in age, with calcification occurring in an estimated 40% of Americans by their 17th year.[30] Calcification of the pineal gland is largely associated with corpora arenacea, also known as "brain sand"."
>>
>>19602327
Also, isn't it strange that the first response to raising the issue is a flat out, very clinical (almost copy pasta...), refusal that the concept even exists?
>>
>>19602290
I take anti-depressants. Am I fucked? What do I need this gland for?
>>
File: pepeception.jpg (52KB, 440x440px) Image search: [Google]
pepeception.jpg
52KB, 440x440px
>>19602433
its not what you need the gland for
its what the gland needs u for
>tfw ayyy's have been in our heads the whole time
>>
>>19602433
The pineal gland is the third eye. By being dosed with anti-depressants, They have completely shut off your ability for prescience and knowledge of the Outer Realm.

They did it to me, too. It's terrible.
>>
>>19602555
Checked
>>
>>19602561
Weird, I've accessed Akashic records before with good accuracy and spoken to spiritual beings. Is it actually necessary? Or is mine just still functional?
>>
>>19602561
>>19602655
I think it's more about neurotransmitter balance and what type of antidepressant you take for what time.
Especially Seretonin, Melatonin, DMT and MAO inhibitors are responsible for regulating your consiousness.
If you take irreversible MAO inhibitors, you shut down your endogenous DMT as long as they are in your system.
If you take SSRIs, you fuck with your Seretonin receptors, production and release of Seretonin, Melatonin and DMT.
Meditation & natural sleep circles among other things can help you regulate these transmitters.
Psychedelic assisted therapy can be helpful to "rewire" you.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.