[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will the human transformation of Earth cause animals to increase

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: DJ2uEdvXUAA8cS9.jpg (84KB, 1200x609px) Image search: [Google]
DJ2uEdvXUAA8cS9.jpg
84KB, 1200x609px
Will the human transformation of Earth cause animals to increase their intelligence and eventually become rational?
>>
Animals have smaller cerebral cortex, witch is responsible for higher thinking.

lol I said witch.
>>
>>19601218
we also did have small brains
>>
>>19601211
No, you furry faggot.
>>
Maybe dolphins will be able to blast psionic waves.
>>
>>19601211
No, but current immigration policies might turn humans into animals.
>>
>>19601211
I really want to try and understand how life works.

If we figure it out, we could create anything.

I will dump all my money in such research if i will ever be lucky enough to have so many shekels.
>>
>>19601437
>If we figure it out, we could create anything.
Except for the things that would be physically impossible to create.
>>
>>19601451
Insightful
>>
>>19601211
It seems likely. People get very attached to their pets. If the idea of making humans smarter gets any traction, it becomes more likely still.
>>
>>19601211
No, go play Animal crossing.
>>
>>19601456
My point was that "we could create anything" is a radical oversimplification. Even if you knew everything behind how to create life, you'd probably find a billion times more limitations than you can imagine. Simply figuring out how life works wouldn't necessarily allow you to create something like a fire-breathing dragon, a symbiote from spider-man, anime catgirls or some other such fictional nonsense. You'd probably be able to make computers with human-or-greater intelligence and better cyborgs since all biocompatibility issues would probably be resolved, but we'd still be limited by every other branch of technology available.
>>
>>19601434
back to pol cleetus
>>
>>19601489
Actually I think loli cat girls would be quite feasible.
I think you could do much stuff if you stay in one family of animals like mammals or fish or birds.
Shouldnt be that hard to recreate a tail and reshape the ears and give them fur.
>>
>>19601510
>Shouldnt be that hard to recreate a tail and reshape the ears and give them fur.
>give them fur.
STOP RIGHT FUCKING THERE.
>>
>>19601515
but all loli cat girls have furry tails and ears, wtf?
are you so brainwashed by the internet that you can't deal with the word "fur"?
>>
File: 2013-10-16-The-Ear-And-Meow.jpg (184KB, 900x582px) Image search: [Google]
2013-10-16-The-Ear-And-Meow.jpg
184KB, 900x582px
>>19601528
1. I never said loli
2. If humans had tails, they'd probably be more like monkey tails. Basically looks the same, but prehensile. I can't complain, because that sounds pretty sweet.
3. You just know some faggots would just want to do this to make bipedal or just talking animals instead of using it to fix whatever part of their brain that makes them so fucked-up to begin with.
>>
I would say it's possible in theory - given that slim chance that we all last that long. Evolution is a constantly ongoing process.
>>
actually a pretty interesting thought. although i don't know if animals can figure out how to use enough of their brain to become rational. it is almost the same notion as the movie "lucy" where the girl ends up using her brain to its full capacity. or you could read "the island of dr. moreau" to get an answer to that kind of question.
>>
File: IMG_2553.jpg (147KB, 1024x711px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2553.jpg
147KB, 1024x711px
>>19601494
>>
File: 1452767746144.gif (1MB, 375x245px) Image search: [Google]
1452767746144.gif
1MB, 375x245px
>>19601211
Doubtful, the pressures humans place on their surroundings if anything make it very difficult.
Pets are coddled, requiring no further development than what their owners necessitate, which isn't much.
Lab specimens go through some odd scenarios but they rarely breed unless it is beneficial to further research and humans.
Animals kept in habitats are kept to regulated numbers and conditions.
Animals outside all this have to continuously dance around the expansion of human society which disrupts any likelihood of ever getting a foothold.

I will say there are the odd examples of a mix and match of the above scenarios like with the monkeys in India and crows in some cities. Thing is though those are cases of opportunity not signs of anything significant in the species itself.

In India harming or killing the monkeys is frowned upon and helping them is sometimes even encouraged depending on beliefs so it's less so the monkeys are really developing with society and more that they're adapting opportunistic behavior that might seem more coordinated than their feral peers. Despite grasping beneficial aspects of the ins and outs of the city's operation they're not really getting anywhere as a group aside from larger numbers and less predators. I can't say nothing will come of it, but I'm doubtful that much leisure will compel anything. After all tool use and providing surroundings or no we likely needed to grasp that season to season, year after year things weren't always going to be done for us naturally and that we needed to do things for ourselves before we learned how and went from hunter gathering to agriculture.
>>
>>19601494
Back to Mexico, Pedro.
>>
>>19601211
Animals can become rational if humans work efficiently to make them so. Have you heard the myths of animals ascending somehow becoming human like? This is what happened to them. Its hard for them to ascend on their own and its humanity purpose to make them ascend. As you can work yourself to connect with higher consciousness beings to learn and progress into ascension, the other animals can do it as well. But they are too disconnected with the higher beings humans can interact, so humans have to help them accordingly with correct steps to first reach the level of consciousness of humans, what you call "become rational".

Humans have a collective consciousness that they are connected with and are able to interact through meditation and the correct alignment. In the current century we could call it the connection with Jesus, but to be fair it shouldn't just be the only one "there" but other entities that are considered the ascended masters by new agers. So the "human god" is Jesus, at least for most western people. So for every human on earth the god of humans would be Jesus and when people ascend they connect with Jesus and join him in heaven. But there are messages of the heavens and those are angels and also saints are those who sometimes help and influence people on earth helping them to ascend or at least to be on the right path, specially if requested through prayers.

This is just a sort of a very inaccurate theory and analysis but useful to make people think about the ancient religions and their meaning of how the universe works. I'll explain in the next post and example for an animal that ascended and became more human like and the myth around the Gods and higher collective consciousness.
>>
>>19601684
I'd argue that the pressures humans place on their surroundings makes it easier to increase their intelligence. I forget the source, but it's been found that a good number of city-dwelling birds learn the timing of street lights and take advantage of traffic to break things. As someone who's recently moved from the city out to the country, I can tell you that the birds here are simply dumber. I think I've managed to kill about one bird a month since I got here, one was a bird that flew so low to the ground it hit the windshield of my sedan, another just stood in the lane and stared at me for about 30 seconds until I hit it at 70mph. We kill-off the idiots.

>>19601873
>and its humanity purpose to make them ascend.
No it's not.
>>
>>19601219
we didn't get born as monkeys and become people, dogs will never have such intellgience, it would have to be something completely different altogether.
>>
>>19601873
First of all lets try to make it simple by defining that Humans have level 2 consciousness and animals have level 1, anything else like saints and Jesus or so is level 3. Humans when they ascend being alive or not they ascend to level 3 and join the collective consciousness as an ascended being and. Using the chakra system as a reference, when you go beyond the the last and crown chakra you ascend, if you go down below the root chakra you descend.

So the myth I will use as an example is the myth of the Kitsune. Foxes in Japanese religion can ascend just like other animals. Regular foxes are at level 1 being the obvious. The foxes in general want to survive and hunt eat reproduce etc, just like humans these days that just want to live and fuck until they die surviving in our society and consuming products. These foxes wont focus on anything else if they not feel safe, well fed and satisfied with other material needs. Foxes already like to wander alone and do things alone, so they are looking for something else besides their own species and also known to be a curious species, curiosity is one of the most important trait to notice. So its safe to say that they are ascending on their own through the level 1 chakra system and they reach a point where they can't go further that even their curiosity can help them.
This is where humans come in. They started to build shrines and offering food to these foxes and they started to come and eat and start living in there or close. These foxes lost the fear of humans and could interact with them up close. Humans would make them safe to the point they had the curiosity of trying to understand humans since they became a role model for safety and well being through the offerings and shrine protection (as a nest, not a magical protection). This is the situation that foxes are on a middle level of the chakra system and open to communicate with higher beings (in this case humans).
Cont.
>>
>>19601982
>Humans have level 2 consciousness and animals have level 1, anything else like saints and Jesus or so is level 3
That's a retarded over-simplification.
>>
>>19601982
>Using the chakra system
No such thing.
>>
>>19601987
>>19601994
>>19601930
Thanks for your opinions anons.

>>19601982
So humans can teach things to them and eventually they would learn on their own. First they get domesticated which is no other then removing the fear of survival and overactive instincts which is what we call being wild. Because of this now they can pay attention to other things and details around them and open to new ideas. Humans would teach them or just by observation and curiosity, they would start becoming more aware.
The idea is that they would start to ascend on their own and connecting with their higher collective consciousness, eventually also teaching other foxes as well. Skipping the details since its just a theory, after they ascend to level 2 they would be on Human level. These would be the kitsune and all the myths around this theme. They somehow learned how to do telepathy and other things around the myth like the illusion magic which is just advanced telepathy. They were able to "talk", look like humans and so on with this ability. Eventually they would be able to ascend to level 3 just like humans. When that happens they are known to to become a Tenko, that means they are now a Celestial Kitsune, more likely to be understood as an Angelic Kitsune compared to Human Angels, these are known for the 7 tails representing the years and their progress in their ascension. This is why Tenko are the messengers of Inari. Inari is the goddess of them and the higher being they connected to be able to ascend to the level 3. Inari is in fact the collective consciousness of the species of the fox on an higher level.

This should be the true purpose of Animism and why ancients practised thousand years ago. With other ascended spirits around humans they can also be helpful to ascend as well. This is what its called the spirit animals and so on, because when the human is aligned correctly they can be helped in developing traits such as being cunning inspired by the fox as a totem.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.