[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

have you ever encountered a person with "supernatural"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: latest.jpg (76KB, 749x422px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
76KB, 749x422px
have you ever encountered a person with "supernatural" or unusual abilities in real life?
how'd you react?
>>
>>19600951
i once met a man who had an unusually agressive goldfish as a pet
>>
>>19600956
same but funny thing is the guy i know lived in a dessert

how does that work???
>>
File: beepeebeebeep.jpg (151KB, 1280x928px) Image search: [Google]
beepeebeebeep.jpg
151KB, 1280x928px
>>19600956
That unusual. Also my frogass needs some soccer play
>>
>>19600951
No, never.

There's an "underground novel" called "Ombra D'espill" (just because never got published for being too graphic and racist) from where i'm from (Catalonia) that talks about a secret society of "mages" in Barcelona.

In the novel when someone normal sees you using ""magic"" (it was more of a mental/energy control shit) by accident that person usually passes out and in extreme cases has a psychosomatic death or becomes dumb. The "mages" in the novel call that "deus ex machina effect", it had something to do with suddenly shattering the belief system of a person.
>>
>>19600951
Yes, I met Taylor Swift backstage. I was part of a V.I.P. group. She had powers. Dark powers. I felt darkness about that woman. I'm convinced she's evil.
>>
>>19601018
Elaborate upon which specific dark powers you witnessed or experienced. Or was it simply a "dark energy" type of experience?
>>
>>19601020
I felt a very dark energy emanating from her. Mind you, I was a fan. It was the last thing I expected. I wouldn't be surprised if she hadn't made a Faustian deal for her fame and fortune.
>>
>>19601032
The majority of the top celebrities are deep into satanic rituals
>>
>>19601042
Is satanism the filter via which success is determined?
>>
>>19601051
most economies rely on war and slavery. these are second nature to satanists.
>>
File: x-).jpg (112KB, 573x429px) Image search: [Google]
x-).jpg
112KB, 573x429px
>>19601051
Yes
>>
File: BobRoss_640bc0_6251546.jpg (93KB, 718x702px) Image search: [Google]
BobRoss_640bc0_6251546.jpg
93KB, 718x702px
Once, when I was a small child, I saw a man, who claimed to be my uncle, do this thing with a garden hose that still haunts me to this day.
>>
>>19601079
What did you see?
>>
I have the ability to make my penis grow by looking at naked ladies.
>>
>>19601087
Are you sure that's you and not the demon that is possessing your body?
>>
>>19601087
but it only grows an inch
>>
>>19600987
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 200x260px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 200x260px
>>19601079
>>19601082
You don't want to know...
>>
>>19601087
I refuse to believe you without evidence. Post proof or become a fag.
>>
File: 010.jpg (16KB, 640x359px) Image search: [Google]
010.jpg
16KB, 640x359px
>>19600951

Maybe I did, maybe I'm remembering wrong

>7 years old
>I know this girl who looks a little different than the rest, like in a fugly way
>Talking with her
>I think that she is stupid
>Think without saying "you are stupid"
>She replies "don't call me stupid, baka!"
>Ok, not the ·baka" part, no
>In another occasion I thought "your are dumb" and she replies "don't call me dumb!"

I thought that that was a little strange but nothing else in the moment. She I also don't like it when I was bothering some small bugs, she was "leave the bugs alone!"

I also knew a cute spooky pale girl who had a rabbit's paw for luck when I was 11, she was bullied by the rest and liked to talk to me but I was socially retarded back then and didn't nothing about. I remember that I thought how unusually cold the paw was, like touching the paw of the corpse of a rabbit. That's the only occasion in which I have touched a rabbit's paw amulet they are supposed to be cold ?
>>
>>19600951
They weren't supernatural beings, but I had two friends who would have spooky shit happen around them. To top it off, both of their mothers were dead, they didn't know each other. They lived a long distance from me, though, so anything could have been set-up when talking through Skype or something. I was only deeply involved with one of them when he was apparently deeply sick and about to die. Again, I cannot demonstrate if any of their encouters were real, but because I got to live one of them I'm skeptical myself.
>>
>>19601087
bullshit
>>
>>19601018
>>19601032

I actually listened to one of her songs for the first time (her newest one), and I caught myself thinking that the lyrics were the most relatable lyrics I've ever heard in any song, which is odd since I'm a 28-year-old man who has listened to pretty much every genre of popular music.

https://youtu.be/3tmd-ClpJxA

>>19601042
Look at the imagery in the music video. Notice the cubes of Saturn at the 2 minute mark?

https://youtu.be/3tmd-ClpJxA&t=2m

Not to mention that she compares herself to Jesus throughout the video (and lyrics).

The whole thing is Luciferian.
>>
>>19601051

The music industry especially loves the whole Satanism schtick since it's been a staple of popular music since Robert Johnson.
>>
ability to be invisible or at least not be seen or perceived as easily, creepy how it can work.
>>
I'm a lucid dreamer who's dreams often provide insight.
>>
>>19600951
Ihad a friend that could find things with a pendulum and simple knew what was going to happen, with an 10/10 accuracy for most of normal events.

He could manipulate and entire room behavior just by being there.
>>
File: 1503125701405.png (333KB, 715x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1503125701405.png
333KB, 715x1000px
I know a guy who says he sees ghosts.
We don't talk much about it, but i do too.
I can interact with them though. Im sure he can too but the way he reacts to them is just newbie tier.
We're on two completely different levels. I know he's spoken to an Angel though, i have met with Michael, Haniel and others i do not know names of and the description he gave me of how they "spoke" matches how i commune with them.
He says he's been able to see them since he was young but whenever he does its

>"Anon i see a ghost!" usually frantically.

I don't even point them out myself and though i have never seen what he has that does not mean they are not there.

>Like i haven't told him i've interacted with them since i was 14ish

We share a room, and have another two roomates, my best friend and his fiancee (this is why we share a room)
Anyway maybe last week or so we both saw a pillow rise up from the ground about a foot and just drop, my interpretation is that they were simply telling me they are still there, as we don't interact much (Its nearly daily but a student needs more. It is my own fault). He just flipped shit, didn't seem to try to interpret it and only made sure i saw it too.
I do know, through what i have been taught is that paranormal experiences are far more common than one would believe, and working with Angels is not esoteric or rare. It is only difficult to put words to.

I could speak more but i will lurk for awhile, see where this thread goes. People are quick to shoot those who commune with Angels down anyway, as we can rarely offer proof and most assume we adhere to an organized religion and use it as another basis to shoot us down.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.