[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 391
Thread images: 102

File: 9365971bdefa241c1096d5713bcfe470.jpg (895KB, 750x1096px) Image search: [Google]
9365971bdefa241c1096d5713bcfe470.jpg
895KB, 750x1096px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed) (embed)

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png (embed) (embed)

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's re-revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/bATK6eZj (embed) (embed)

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous Thread: >>19596134
>>
>>19599972
trading
>>
>>19599972
Will I get back together with my ex gf, find a new qt with promise, or be alone for the foreseeable future? Please only respond if actually get the intuition, ina real dark place rn
>>
>>19599972
Will I get a girlfriend soon?
>>
>>19599978
I do astrology if you are interested
>>
>>19599996
I'm interest, what info you need?
>>
>>19599996
* interested
>>
>>19600001
Birthday, birrhtime if you want a good one. Or, if you don't wanna give out your info--tin foil hat on--then just post a pic of it
>>
trding
>>
>>19600015
underage b&
>>
>>19600015
Do you need anything from me?
>>
>>19599996
In a synastry her jupiter conjuncts my DC and vice versa what does that mean? soul mate?
>>
>>19600031
What are each other's moons? Also, Venus m8
>>
Looking for a quick reading.
I asked the same question about 3 days ago and hoped for a clearer reading.

A friend and I parted some time ago and I wondered if she would enter into my life again and if so what would be the result?
Me Male, Leo
Her (Female) Pisces.
>>
File: smol doge.jpg (160KB, 650x438px) Image search: [Google]
smol doge.jpg
160KB, 650x438px
this question is for everyone and anyone : will i make it work?
>>
Tell me my fortune in love, tell me how things are actually going with Miss Kov. I will tell you whether you are right or wrong.

Lets have a little fun, shall we?
>>
File: 1422154428930.png (10KB, 207x213px) Image search: [Google]
1422154428930.png
10KB, 207x213px
>pendulum, give me the yes signal
>no
>>
Where is EmpathAU?
>>
>>19600447
You just learned that divination doesn't work and is mostly random coincidence and confirmation bias congratulations
>>
>>19600470
Actually, pendulums are based on muscle movements that your brain doesn't notice. However, I believe tarot is pretty gud.
>>
Reading for 1 hour. Requests accepted as I see fit.

Rules:
>no future requests
>no vague/unintelligible requests
>no binary answer requests

Requirements:
>a picture of a cat
>>
File: 1409794100910.jpg (62KB, 700x674px) Image search: [Google]
1409794100910.jpg
62KB, 700x674px
I'm pretty slow, but I can do 3 tarot readings. Each will take me about 20 minutes.

>Gender
>Gender of other person (if another person involved)
>Query
>Context (is the other person your love interest, SO, ex, mother, etc.; does your endeavor involve work, school, magic, etc.)
>>
File: IMG_4366.jpg (57KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4366.jpg
57KB, 400x400px
>>19600563
Was the reason he gave for breaking things off legit or was he lying? Is he happy now?
>>
>>19600570
gender of other person: no other person
query: i want to know my future
context: the query is quite direct, i want to know how my life will unfold
>>
>>19600570
Male
Will I find happiness and/or find a partner?
Life, Work, Relationship, self happiness

Sorry I didn't do this right
>>
>>19600570
>F
>M
>Did he ever genuinely have feelings for me? If he did, will he come back one day?
>He was my love interest who decided to let me go, but I don't have closure.
>>
>>19600451
Stuck at work after he got called in early.
>>
>>19600570

Male
?
Can you tell if anyone's crushing on me?
>>
File: 1463014350136.jpg (649KB, 809x980px) Image search: [Google]
1463014350136.jpg
649KB, 809x980px
>>19600580
I adapted the tree of life spread for the future:

Spiritual Progress: The Hanged Man (rev)
Responsibilities: Six of Swords
Difficulties: The Sun (rev)
Resources: Queen of Cups (rev)
Opposition: Four of Cups
Accomplishments: Three of Swords
Relationships: Nine of Cups (rev)
Communication and career: Ace of Wands (rev)
Personality Growth: The Emperor (rev)
Home and family: Six of Cups

You will be responsible for others, helping to guide them along a task or towards one of their end goals. It's a sometime thankless task, but a necessary one. This will allow you to achieve some level of material wealth and comfort, but it will not feel like enough to you. You will watch others be offered opportunities for accomplishments and advancement, but your own opportunities will come too late, in your mind. This will be the start of the downfall of your career, and you may be forced to search for a new one in another field.

You will meet or be with a good woman - one who loves, cares for, and supports you. She will be very important for maintaining stability in your life. However, you may take her for granted, and not appreciate her or other things you have achieved in your life.

Despite taking her for granted, you will be fiercely loyal to her, and be faithful. However, the relationship will not be perfect, as no relationship truly is.

It seems that entitlement is your worst enemy. Overall, you are a good person, but you have a streak of immaturity in you that brings down both your career and your relationships (to a lesser degree). This may stem from the fairly comfortable childhood you had. Try to provide the same environment for your family in the future. It's something that requires work to do.
>>
>>19600619
whoa, you actually read it for me, thank m8, appreciated
>>
File: autopsified-d3iurs1.jpg (136KB, 541x800px) Image search: [Google]
autopsified-d3iurs1.jpg
136KB, 541x800px
>>19600582
I did another tree of life spread for you:

>Spiritual Fulfillment: Five of Pentacles
>Responsibilities: Nine of Pentacles (rev)
>Difficulties: Ten of Cups (rev)
>Resources: Two of Cups (rev)
>Opposition: Death (rev)
>Possible Accomplishments: Queen of Pentacles
>Relationships: Ten of Pentacles (rev)
>Communication and career: Knight of Pentacles
>Personality Growth: Temperance
>Home and family: Ace of Swords (rev)

I think that, in the short term, you'll be fairly concerned with material problems. This may prevent you from feeling truly "happy" with life. You may even be resorting to deception and lies to accomplish your goals, or just to get by. No matter how effective, it never sits well with you. This deception being caught would also be a huge detriment to you, so be very careful if you go this route. Laziness is your enemy. You'll have to work hard to get what you want.

In the long term, you may be able to achieve material wealth and security. It's certainly a good goal to work for.

Love looks like a very risky proposition. You'll have to take a big chance to get together with someone, possibly even opposing her family or current lover to do it. If I'm reading this correctly, there's even a chance that she'll die, though it's all pretty up in the air. There is a chance of total disaster in love, and also a chance of a happy family with a child. Proceed with caution.

Career-wise, you'll eventually be given more responsibility in a more upstanding position. You may even be able to take some power, and change the way the organization does things so that others don't have to go through the same unscrupulous lower tiers that you did. Despite more success, you'll never quite lose the frugality of your youth, which isn't really a bad thing.
>>
File: 1409886140064.png (499KB, 933x1641px) Image search: [Google]
1409886140064.png
499KB, 933x1641px
>>19600583
Your current position: Eight of Pentacles (rev)
His current position: Ten of Pentacles (rev)
Actions to take: Three of Cups
Actions not to take: The High Priestess
Other factors: The Hanged Man (rev)
Timescale to possible reunion: Four of Swords
Short term possibility of success: The World (rev)
Long term possibility of success: Temperance
Overall recommendation: Knight of Wands

It seems that he felt he was losing something while with you. You were demanding or taking too much of something from him, and he wasn't willing to lose it any longer. The cards are inclined towards money, but it could also have been time or even emotions. He also may have issues with selfishness, or even his friends/family pressuring him to break up with and stay away from you.

If you wanted to try to get back together, it would take a long time and significant changes on both your parts. It may also require sequestering yourselves from others a bit, both to get to know each other better, and to keep out their influences. However, success in this is doubtful.

It seems like the best thing you can do at this point is move on. Try to find happiness within yourself, and celebrate what the relationship meant for you, but don't mourn its loss. Try to avoid brooding or being silent on this; surround yourself with family and friends, and move on.
>>
File: 1347039022599.png (144KB, 329x569px) Image search: [Google]
1347039022599.png
144KB, 329x569px
>>19600570
>>19600605
Sorry, that's all for me for now. Tarot takes much longer than oracle cards, so I get worn out.
>>
>>19600570

Male, other person is male.
Why does it feel like I'm being brutally punished for the misdeeds of another? Basically a close friend betrayed me, and I'm the one who's lost nearly everything because of it. I don't understand what I'm supposed to learn / why I got kicked when I was down basically.

For context, my friend stole from me, and then instead of telling me, he said nothing for months while I went and made decisions I now can't unmake, decisions I wouldn't have made if he had told me what he did, and those decisions have led to me taking a massive, totally avoidable financial hit (Like...75% of my assets down the drain on a bad trade). What I don't understand is I clued on to it (albeit late), changed course, and then still got blindsided financially. I need to know that there is a point to this & a way forward.
>>
>>19600696
His family must have influenced him because I didn't tell my family. At least I know that he did care about me. He is selfish, yes. I hope he comes back even though the odds are slim, but I've been mourning and I've been so sad every day :(
I don't know how to move on.
>>
Amor querry:
Is there a way to make things better between me and my crush?
>>
>>19600832
I mean air.
>>
>>19600570
Why he avoids me? I feel that...
We are not friends but he never says hi or anything and I try and say hi and bye ....should I let this go away?

He is crlos
Me( she) rla
We are at work. He is the son of my boss and my boss is my step brother because my step father married my mom

Looool
>>
>>19600832
>>19600839
I love your typo, and will give you a reading because of that.

You've got the 9 of Pentacles reversed. Not a very good start it seems, you've been spending a lot of time and energy with your crush but feels like things went out of hand... But what went wrong if you were trying to do everything right?

https://youtu.be/DqZS89jFCFg
This song is a favourite of mine and started to play in my head as I see a couple dancing on the streets. A blonde woman in a white dress with red roses smiles, looking fondly to the man on a black suit. The setting is at night and the wet floor and street lights gives a dreamy feeling in the romantic scene.

Being too obsessive or working hard it's not the recipe for success. Whether you are the man or the woman, a sense of fantasy here is the key ingredient. Being light and sweet, not acting pretentious but acting natural, using the environment to create a good atmosphere... Sorry if I ramble but this reading feels so good I want to keep dancing with it and holding in my arms. I hope this helps anon, best wishes for both.
>>
I feel so lonely
>>
>>19600888
Thank you for your reading, it is very accurate. I tried to do everything right but something went wrong. Now there is a weird feeling between us and I don't know what to do when we are close to each other.
>>
>>19601260
Thanks for your feedback, but try to be natural, don't push things, listen to the lyrics too, it's a very special song to me. The sense of closeness can be rebuild yet slowly, with patience.
>>
trading

I want to know what SG feels about me? she's a chick, I am a guy
>>
>>19600888
Are you willing to do another reading? Different anon here.
>>
>>19601275
Thanks for your advice, i'll try to be natural and don't push things. I also liked very much of the song.
>>
>>19601388
Looks too dead here today, so why not? What's your query?

>>19601457
You're welcome, I have my finger crossed for the best. The lyrics seems to fit to the situation.
>>
>>19601555
Hey, anon could you help me with a reading? short one it doesnt matter, i just need it, please
>>
>>19601560
Yes anon, just ask away, I'm filling too many stupid captchas wrong to post and I'm not even drunk today...
>>
File: Ritsuko.jpg (46KB, 424x640px) Image search: [Google]
Ritsuko.jpg
46KB, 424x640px
>>19601572
Thank you alot.

Why do i feel so insecure? Am i "stupid", am i not capable of creating what i want, or is there just a blockage that makes me like this?
>>
>>19601555
Thanks
What are this girl's feelings for me? What does she think of me? Her initial is j
>>
Trading
>>
>>19601591
For you I drew 6 of Cups reversed. It tells me that you're resisting to let go of the past, to change and becoming a mature person. Or perhaps expecting the same thing over the time when the reality is different. You're not being realistic with what you think and wish. People and dreams changes over time, we have to adapt, not cling to the past.

Gender are often relevant for my interpretation but I don't think it would make much difference, yet I feel you're female, apologies if I got that wrong. As I've focused on you, I've felt the taste of a fresh cherry, you're getting ripe, still in your development stage. I take you're young, early 20's? In any case, your blockage seems to lie on the visions and the desires you had in the past isn't meeting to today's criteria. You're not stupid, but not focusing on the present or being realistic about what can be done.
>>
File: RA10.jpg (32KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
RA10.jpg
32KB, 400x300px
>>19601591
Query: "How do I feel more secure?"

I Ching: Hexagram 53

Life's not a sprint, it's a marathon. Ease off on the impatience and panicking because you aren't getting things as quickly as somebody else. Keep plugging along, you'll get shit done eventually, at your pace. Life's not about winning, it's about living. Just because someone else has a faster pace or has more than you doesn't mean you're a failure or that you're inferior. It means that you are different. Nothing more, and nothing less. The only person who can make you feel bad is you, the only person who can make you feel good is you. You do you, stop letting others backseat you.
>>
>>19601637
Can I have a reading?
>>
>>19601597
>>19601685
Sorry something came up and I can't read, perhaps this fellow reader could help you >>19601649
>>
Trading.
>>
>>19601705

Query?
>>
>>19601705
Query? And what method do you use?
>>
>>19601711
Will she reply that message? If so will she gonna accept or decline the proposition i made?
Yours? (Name or initial of you anon if more people are involved the same)
>>19601712
Tarot.
Will i be able to find soon a job related to my field?
Yours? (Name or initial)
>>
Trading
>>
File: ritsuko2.jpg (44KB, 500x716px) Image search: [Google]
ritsuko2.jpg
44KB, 500x716px
>>19601637
>It tells me that you're resisting to let go of the past, to change and becoming a mature person.
Correct, i feel like i cant just forget all the things that happened to me, it would be a betrayal of sorts.
>You're not being realistic with what you think and wish. People and dreams changes over time, we have to adapt, not cling to the past.
Yes, i get it.

>Gender are often relevant for my interpretation but I don't think it would make much difference, yet I feel you're female, apologies if I got that wrong.
I'm male, or so i think, i prefer to not dwell on that, afterall nothing could be done if im not
>I take you're young, early 20's?
Younger, but close. nice one btw

Thank you, reader

>>19601649
>Ease off on the impatience and panicking because you aren't getting things as quickly as somebody else.
>Just because someone else has a faster pace or has more than you doesn't mean you're a failure or that you're inferior.
Yeah, i can be very petty or jealous sometimes,or sort of, i mean i just dont want to fail.
>The only person who can make you feel bad is you, the only person who can make you feel good is you.
I reached a conclusion that was close to this in the past days, i spend most of the time seeing the negative in all, and isolating myself from everything else, because no one can fail or get hurt if they dont even try, i should stop doing that

Thank you
>>
>>19601727
M,23,scorpio

Should I pursue her?
>>
>>19601743
3 of sword, the page of swords, the fool
Yo if you just got out of a shitty relationship then yeah! Shit looks really good, but if not then it feel like you are running away from pain.
But yes you should

>Does R see me as gf material?
>>
>>19601721

>Artemis appears to have been so-called because of her soundness (artemes) and orderliness, and because of her desire for virginity (parthenia).

>Eight of Swords, Four of Swords, Eight of Wands

She is going to answer but might make a counter proposition or downright refuse it. Specially if it would be something that would tie her up or alternatively something that she might find not morally correct.

Let me know if this makes sense. Not so good with yes/no questions to be honest.
>>
>>19601773
Do you want to trade and have a query for me
>>
>>19600165
Anyone?
>>
>>19601791

Sure

Which country offers a better prospect for the investment, Colombia or Venezuela?
>>
>>19601756

man, I literally have just gotten out of a bad relationship. thank you!

should I rush it with her or this will play out itself over time?
>>
>>19601822
huehue
I got a slow and calm feeling. Like a flowers blooming
Go slow m8
>>
Anyone accepting occult queries?
>>
Trading, I do bibliomancy. Leave me your query
>>
>>19601843

Ask what you wanna ask as an air query. If someone feels like it, they'll answer it.
>>
>>19601822
Are you going to answer my query?
I answered two for you...
>>
File: Cat-People.jpg (55KB, 350x294px) Image search: [Google]
Cat-People.jpg
55KB, 350x294px
Cat Peoples Cat Tarot!
Name, Question, Picture((So I can peer into your soul))
Must be Y/N Question.
>>
File: 1481163324901.jpg (50KB, 600x451px) Image search: [Google]
1481163324901.jpg
50KB, 600x451px
>>19601859
L
Should I join them?
>>
File: I kept seeing this.jpg (170KB, 718x960px) Image search: [Google]
I kept seeing this.jpg
170KB, 718x960px
>>19601859
Rian
Does R see me as gf material?
>>
>>19601859
Hey Catpeople!

Will she contact me to talk to me about the invite to the event?
Jassi
>>
File: R-179514-1140737189.jpeg.jpg (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
R-179514-1140737189.jpeg.jpg
13KB, 300x300px
>>19601863
High Priest, Reversed
N
>>
File: 1500736127.jpg (403KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1500736127.jpg
403KB, 1200x1200px
>>19601859
is the seal going to break in the next 2 years?
M
>>
File: wallhaven-326286.jpg (245KB, 1400x1820px) Image search: [Google]
wallhaven-326286.jpg
245KB, 1400x1820px
>>19601866
Ace of Cups,
Y
>>
Air query:

F. 25. Libra

I have two paths before me- which seems like the better decision all around?
>>
File: tumblr_m3nrxiVMV11qhejhu.jpg (25KB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m3nrxiVMV11qhejhu.jpg
25KB, 400x224px
>>19601869
The Sun, Reversed
Y, but she will decline/not want you to come
>>
>>19601871
I guess you're right, thanks ^^

If I may ask again, am I close to finding a qt?

Thanks!
>>
>>19601874
Queen of Wands/The Lovers to clarify

Yes, They will break it together.
>>
>>19601900
The Fool, Reversed
"What do you think?"
>>
File: mot.png (241KB, 981x315px) Image search: [Google]
mot.png
241KB, 981x315px
>>19601859
will i personally meet one of them in the next half year?

>Y
>>
File: pic_1468876128_1001.jpg (35KB, 500x645px) Image search: [Google]
pic_1468876128_1001.jpg
35KB, 500x645px
>>19601914
Four of Wands
Y
>>
>>19601912
wew

Thank you so much ^^
>>
>>19601906
shiit my cards told me the same especially with "the lovers" good job
>>
>>19601843
I can trade in like 6 hours
>>
File: background.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
background.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>19601883
Does she not want me to come because she thinks it will be dangerous for me?
Jassi
>>
File: pic.png (92KB, 598x336px) Image search: [Google]
pic.png
92KB, 598x336px
>>19601859
LL
Will I ever have wonderful wife or long lasting relationship?
>>
Trading
>>
File: o-WIZARD-CAT-facebook.jpg (74KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-WIZARD-CAT-facebook.jpg
74KB, 2000x1000px
>>19601964
The Chariot/Wheel of Fortune to clarify
Yes, But you should still go. It will be fun
>>
>>19601807
Colombia
Knight of wands
Eight of wands
Seven of Pentacles

You are perhaps more eager to invest here for some odd reason but your efforts wont likely bear fruit due to the circumstances their in the economic realm being unsalvageable. There's just not enough good opportunity for you there or things simply wont pan out because there's not enough for you to make profit from. Your losses here will be greater than the gains.

Venezuela
Ace of Wands
Ten of swords
Eight of Pentacles

Here your creative ideas and implenetation will have a spark and leave the mark you desperately want to leave but you are going to be disappointed for a long time yet. You will be putting a lot more effort in your investments here and even though the results will be more tangible they will still be disappointing to you. Perhaps it is because you had truly higher hopes for this location but either way it is better to not invest in any of these lands and go down another route completely for your investments. There will always be a sense of not having enough at both of these places for you to be content.

My query is if I"ll get with S or A?
>>
File: marseille-cat-tarot-11534.jpg (51KB, 250x459px) Image search: [Google]
marseille-cat-tarot-11534.jpg
51KB, 250x459px
>>19601965
Nine of Cups
Y, Your cup will be full.
>>
>>19601984
Thanks
>>
File: zaa.jpg (37KB, 320x322px) Image search: [Google]
zaa.jpg
37KB, 320x322px
>>19601859
Female
Does V or M like me?
>>
>>19601880
Path 1 - Knight of Pentacles
Path 2- Nine of Swords, Reversed

Def Path 1
>>
File: lurking.jpg (5KB, 205x119px) Image search: [Google]
lurking.jpg
5KB, 205x119px
>>19601991
Five of Pentacles(r)/Page of Cups
They both like you but M is probably the safer bet. V just lost something close.
>>
>>19601993
Thank you! I appreciate it, I really do. :)
>>
>>19601993
ît's not a yes or no question so i would like to ask too if its ok? if not please just ignore

should I take path A or path B
>Y
>>
>>19601859
W.
Will I get with G or M?
>>
File: 1503329351933.jpg (182KB, 541x800px) Image search: [Google]
1503329351933.jpg
182KB, 541x800px
>>19601859
Hi Cat People
I need to know the answers, is Patty willing to have something with me? Do i like to my female boss? And about my work is she happy with my job?
Thanks
>>
>>19601993
I didn't notice the picture before I posted my thank you....but, that's a bit coincidental/fate-like if you ask me.
>>
File: alchemy.jpg (475KB, 1024x1241px) Image search: [Google]
alchemy.jpg
475KB, 1024x1241px
>>19601859
cassius
am I attractive?
>>
>>19602011
Knight of Cups/ Ten of Pentacles
Both Paths end well for you. Path B will end up poorer but you will be helping someone else. Path A is the more "selfish" path. Hard to answer.... if it were me I'd go Path A
>>
>>19602032
Im happy to hear that, thank you
>>
>>19602014
Seven of Pentacles(r)/The Fool(r)
Neither is likely but id go after M.
>>
File: flyingclocks.jpg (39KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
flyingclocks.jpg
39KB, 590x350px
>>19602018
Queen of Swords(r)/Five of Wands/Knight of Wands(r)
Yes, But it will be rough
Yes, but you are worried about screwing up((I guess thats why you asked the next question))
Yes, but feels you need improvement
>>
File: sfinks4.jpg (55KB, 616x462px) Image search: [Google]
sfinks4.jpg
55KB, 616x462px
>>19601859
P
Does she want to be my friend again?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>19602027
Queen of Swords, This time upright
You are a strong independent (Feminine) man
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
>>19602063
Ten of Cups, Reversed
No
>>
File: divination-e1451418802322.jpg (150KB, 700x519px) Image search: [Google]
divination-e1451418802322.jpg
150KB, 700x519px
>>19601859
am i crazy :(
>>
>>19602078
Is he happy now?
>>
File: 1448180-bigthumbnail.jpg (100KB, 450x337px) Image search: [Google]
1448180-bigthumbnail.jpg
100KB, 450x337px
>>19602081
Three of Wands/Knight of Swords to clarify
No, you are very brave. Times have been rough and you are still standing
>>
File: Empress.jpg (141KB, 570x570px) Image search: [Google]
Empress.jpg
141KB, 570x570px
>>19602084
Empress, Reversed
No
>>
File: 1504121760374.jpg (30KB, 650x434px) Image search: [Google]
1504121760374.jpg
30KB, 650x434px
>>19602094
T_T than k you...
>>
File: nE04BTQ.jpg (179KB, 900x560px) Image search: [Google]
nE04BTQ.jpg
179KB, 900x560px
>>19601859
Should I wait and not take initiative?
>>
>>19602105
Final one- does somebody miss me?
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
>>19602119
Seven of Cups, Reversed
Y, you are not ready yet
>>
File: IA1JRdB.jpg (73KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
IA1JRdB.jpg
73KB, 500x707px
>>19601859
Is there anyone interested in me right now?
>>
>>19601981

Odd but possible i suppose. Thank you, i will ponder on it.

>S: World, Knight of Swords, King of Swords (R)

>Do you observe the result, that when you say that a thirsty person drinks, you’re saying that a person who’s in pain simultaneously feels enjoyment? Or doesn’t this happen simultaneously in the same place, in the soul or in the body as you like? I don’t suppose it makes any difference which.

It looks like the same thing that attracts you to him will sorta push you away. Too much thinking instead of enjoyment or natural development, does not looks like a good prospect right now, too much in the middle and this seems recognized by you. You might feel like you need to be with him but at the same time acknowledge that is not the case or that the conclusion is too forced.

>Knight of Pentacles, Death (R), Two of Pentacles

>“If you really believe that Love by its nature aims at what we have often agreed it does, then don’t be surprised at the answer,” she said.

This one is also tricky. You know A is dependable, you like him but at the same time there is some step that scares you just too much to even consider, even if you deep down know is probably not as bad as you might think. The spread shows continuity for this predicament but i believe is just a matter of commitment rather than something real.

You would like A better but i believe you will go for S regardless. Your chances however, are also better if you go for A.

Good luck and thank you for the trade.
>>
File: Elfenlied.jpg (103KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
Elfenlied.jpg
103KB, 900x675px
>>19602134
Ten of Wands, Reversed/Justice(R) to clarify
Yes, But they feel much anger towards you.
>>
File: IMG_20170817_194717.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170817_194717.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
>>19601859
Neil
Will she come back into our lives?
>>
>>19602137
The Empress(Reversed)
Yes, but they are too shy to say anything
>>
File: C9wCFpHUAAEgBna.jpg (81KB, 1200x798px) Image search: [Google]
C9wCFpHUAAEgBna.jpg
81KB, 1200x798px
>>19601859
Will anything good or important happen on Monday?
>>
File: 1504142478246.jpg (72KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1504142478246.jpg
72KB, 640x640px
>>19602150
Two of Wands
Yes
>>
>>19602148
Ok I did say this is the last one but I kind of got worried when I read it.
Is U the one who misses me and is angry or someone I don't expect?
>>
File: 4a2.png (196KB, 500x524px) Image search: [Google]
4a2.png
196KB, 500x524px
>>19601859
A
Will i find a fwb soon?
>>
>>19601859
Does he like the way I am?

I'm o
>>
>>19601859
Did she think about me today?
>>
>>19602158
>>19601859
Sorry, forgot name
J
>>
File: 7dXzrXc.jpg (76KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
7dXzrXc.jpg
76KB, 499x499px
>>19602158
>Monday
>Something good happening
alright alright ill pull a card...
Knight of Wands
Yes
>>
>>19602156
How can I identify this qt, cat?

Thank you!
>>
File: ClffTI5VEAEyiqp.png (439KB, 1024x719px) Image search: [Google]
ClffTI5VEAEyiqp.png
439KB, 1024x719px
>>19602166
The Moon
I can't give you a straight answer for this one. I think Yes but the cards are giving nonsense.
>>
>>19602058
Thanks i needed that, but mean if my boss is attrated to me in the way if i try something she will corresponded me.
>>
File: tumblr_oscugvFTnO1shn04do1_500.gif (402KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oscugvFTnO1shn04do1_500.gif
402KB, 500x282px
r e a d i n g s
gender please
gonna try my best
only practicing
feedback greatly appreciated
>>
>>19602197
Male
Will i be able to find a job related to my field soon?
>>
>>19602191
Is it ok if I come back to ask another day, even if it's a similar question?
>>
>>19602167
Two of Swords
Yes, You might even actually like them
>>
File: IMG_0781.jpg (115KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0781.jpg
115KB, 960x720px
>>19601859
Why he told her friend he has gf in front of me? He knows that I like him and don't want anything to do with me? Does he see me as future friend nothing else? Or doesn't like me?

I'm prs
>>
File: 1444579521197.jpg (23KB, 298x256px) Image search: [Google]
1444579521197.jpg
23KB, 298x256px
>>19602203
Pic related
>>
>>19602181
Shiet, forgot you only do Y/N.

Is she from AA?
>>
File: Catman_07.jpg (52KB, 290x430px) Image search: [Google]
Catman_07.jpg
52KB, 290x430px
>>19602170
The Devil Reversed
She thought about being free... sorry champ
>>
Lost in the art that was once my mind

Stronger I'm here, no and forever.

For you me and into you

Love is the knowledge that provides

You take me as I'll decide

For what is not is down in rest
>>
>>19601859
Mike
Can she will love me?
Her Initial K
>>
File: imgg.jpg (205KB, 647x1000px) Image search: [Google]
imgg.jpg
205KB, 647x1000px
>>19601859
Is there someone that likes me in romantic way already?
>>
>>19602197
Hi
Male
Will my exgf come back to me? And what she think about me?
I hope you can help me.
Thanks
>>
>>19602197
Female
Does my friend want me to talk to him?
>>
File: tumblr_n7o9ioofVr1r6j154o1_500.jpg (24KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n7o9ioofVr1r6j154o1_500.jpg
24KB, 500x333px
>>19602199
yes, you do (six of coins)
it will relieve you financial situation (five of coins rx), but it is a little anticlimactic (the world rx)
advice is to stop worrying about it
>>
File: 14790081959.png (57KB, 390x390px) Image search: [Google]
14790081959.png
57KB, 390x390px
>>19601859

Hi i`m E

Am i being too cautious about things?
>>
File: 1504146340685.jpg (16KB, 485x303px) Image search: [Google]
1504146340685.jpg
16KB, 485x303px
>>19602205
Queen of Wands/The Hanged man to clarify
He likes you... as a friend... sorry I cant answer the rest of the question.
>>
File: 1504209637683.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1504209637683.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>19602218
King of wands, Reversed
There just isnt any magic there
>>
I am the toughts that I put into action

That is me and my ego

For If I decide my future without an ego and stay on my track, i'll pursue my true worth.

I know what I see is true become I know with love, the greater knowledge that runs in me.

That's why the say god is all loving, love and power is equal for it's a trinity there are more and more others in this world that hide truth, this is not fair for them, they do not get a say, if they had a say they would get truth for that is what one seeks.

i implore you to find your own creed ,nor should they be in my will, for that would not be free will so

but to see me and turn around because you may not be ready, that is fine to. i dont not take
>>
>>19601859
Will B be my mentor to get into the whole thing (Yes) or someone else (No)?
Kat
>>
>>19602219
Two of Cups,
Literally means new love. Y
>>
File: 1504413459193.jpg (47KB, 600x797px) Image search: [Google]
1504413459193.jpg
47KB, 600x797px
>>19601859
M
Are my suspicions right?
>>
File: tumblr_otyjd4UowG1wt5cmyo1_1280.jpg (394KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_otyjd4UowG1wt5cmyo1_1280.jpg
394KB, 1280x960px
>>19602225
UM, well i see the tower, which is when she comes back, there's some crazy shit that happens
the hermit says it is at a time when you are feeling introspective about this relationship and she is feeling quite amorous at this time (page of cups) i think
and the ending result is that you guys still like each other
i might have gotten the timing wrong but bottom line is you guys still like each other
>>
>>19602237
>There just isnt any magic there
I take it as no
>>
>>19602225
Not a reader but and oldanon with some advice.
She is going to come back: They always do. But after fuggin some guys (or just the guy he meets when she decide to leave you). If you're smart enough and you love yourself, you ready need to realise about this soon as you can. Because you're remembering her with pink tainted glasses. And if someone leaves you is because they don't love you anymore. Go and live your life anon. Fuck some other chicks.
>>
You decide not read out of lazyness yet I've already give you the words, and yet I'm still here, to answer.

I'm not what you think I am, I am a man, and you think I'm one that's crazy, it's not so, I'm here to tell you.
>>
File: tumblr_nhe3uclOpm1sjlva3o1_500.jpg (41KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nhe3uclOpm1sjlva3o1_500.jpg
41KB, 500x375px
>>19602228
ace of wands
yes
>>
>>19602243
thank you senpai
>>
>>19602254
Go to sleep Tim!
>>
File: 1504139226811.jpg (20KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1504139226811.jpg
20KB, 600x450px
>>19602231
The Emperor
No, you are wise. also pulled 7 of Swords, Reversed. Upright it means deception but reversed it means mental hurdles. I think the betrayal has passed.
>>
I am in my slumber, for I am scared, so I take off to sleep land. The land of my dreams, and that's sleep.

When we as men fall asleep, we realize at that moment, we trust god. We trust we will wake up again, and that's true trust.

Every time you wake up, it's you trying to remember your life.
>>
>>19602197
Male
How is she feeling about a potential future together?
>>
>>19602265
>>19602265
>>19602269
I predict what you want me to say,. I'm already here and now
>>
File: 200_s.gif (31KB, 248x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
31KB, 248x200px
>>19602240
The Empress
Y
>>
That which is above our comprehension does not exist for us.
For I comprehend God. God is real and he is here for me.
For I am here for him.
>>
>>19601859
Does someone have a crush on me?
>>
File: 1505427959702.jpg (60KB, 960x944px) Image search: [Google]
1505427959702.jpg
60KB, 960x944px
is this thing with her gonna go anywhere or am i just for mean time?
>>
File: awwwwshit.jpg (36KB, 600x812px) Image search: [Google]
awwwwshit.jpg
36KB, 600x812px
>>19602244
King of Wands,Reversed
N, You are paranoid.
>>
And ignored yet again the silence is only silence.
>>
>>19602247
Thanks, i know that the question are hard, but i i hope that you are correct i still love her, but i dont know if she fells the same thats will i ask, thanks for your answers.
>>
>>19602216
>>19602238
>>19602254
>>19602269
>>19602282
Storytime?
>>
>>19602294
Jeez anon. Stop the shit posting. Go and take your meds.
>>
File: 1505255070549.jpg (16KB, 350x289px) Image search: [Google]
1505255070549.jpg
16KB, 350x289px
>>19601859
R
Should I ask her out or is it a bad idea?
>>
>>19602298
Schizophrenic meltdown.
>>
File: a08e610db8c38c2c095b84d0a4….jpg (140KB, 640x635px) Image search: [Google]
a08e610db8c38c2c095b84d0a4….jpg
140KB, 640x635px
>>19602284
The Magician
Yes
>>
Trading
>>
>>19602250
Thanks Anon for your words, at this moment i fell a little lost without her but i think that you are right and i need to see others girls.
>>
>>19602310
Is it someone I like back?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1494860843991.jpg (15KB, 473x532px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1494860843991.jpg
15KB, 473x532px
>>19601859
R
Is there anyone who likes me at the moment? Will I ever have a gf? :(
>>
>>19602286
The Chariot
Y
>>
>>19601859

Was that image of what I saw yesterday a precursor of things to come?
>>
>>19602308
The Magician, Again
YES
>>
>>19602315
Man. I know how you feel, I've been there. I feel everything, I've even tried to kill myself in that time but you know i don't know why but the rope broke. Does she miss you? Yes, probably. But if she wanted to be with you, she will. She's with other man anon, sorry to tell you this. Women can't be alone. You need to live your life man! Go out, try to make some female friends some of those will like you. I don't even know you but you're stronger than you think.
>>
>>19602315
Don't see other girls just for the sake of forget about your ex girlfriend. Take your time and focus on yourself, dedicate this time to yourself.
>>
File: 1504234514675.jpg (29KB, 540x489px) Image search: [Google]
1504234514675.jpg
29KB, 540x489px
Cat People is going to take a nap now, SOrry to anyone I didnt get to.
>>
File: hunter.jpg (68KB, 564x845px) Image search: [Google]
hunter.jpg
68KB, 564x845px
>>19601859
M
Will she contact me online in the next 14 days?
>>
>>19602339
Enjoy nap!
>>
Trading
>>
>>19602354
My query is if my goal will be achieved. Yours?
>>
>>19602288
Yeah, that's the most likely explanation. Thank you cp.
>>
anyone still reading?
>>
>>19602370

If I start a paranormal channel, will I make any money off it?

Starting yours
>>
>>19602354
>>19602385
>>19602370
>My query is if my goal will be achieved. Yours?

Six of Cups
Ten of Swords
Three of Cups

Yes, but remember to take some time out to smell the roses and have a little fun. If you keep pushing yourself hard, you're going to fuck yourself up and might even end up in the hospital costing you valuable time and money. It's admirable to work hard but don't neglect your health and happiness in your quest to achieve your goals. Your Outcome is the Three of Cups, this card speaks about celebration, abundance and good luck coming your way. You deserve this success, enjoy it.
>>
Trading!
What does RC think/feel about me?
>>
>>19602410

Starting

I saw an image yesterday, does it mean what I think it means or am I just overthinking things and nothing is going to happen? I hope nothing comes from it.
>>
>>19602332
Anon i really apreciate your words, and yes she is probably with other, you are right we are better.
>>
>>19602413
>>19602410
>What does RC think/feel about me?

Three of Swords
Knight of Wands
Four of Wands

RC is torn between you and someone else, RC's emotions are chaotic and fractured right now. What RC wants is to find a way to make everyone happy but RC doesn't know how. Luckily for you RC sees you as Knightly, strong mentally, firm and caring but also kind of wishy washy. RC is thinking about the future, family is becoming more important to RC as well as peace and serenity. If you can appeal to this aspect of RC, you might have a great chance with RC but you have to be serious about your intentions with RC, don't waste their time with thinking only of a simple hookup.
>>
>>19602413
>Two of swords rev, 9 of swords rev, v of wands
Yeah it's definitely your anxiety and fear that is really fucking you up right now. I feel like the image that you saw must have meant something very negative to you and therefore put you in a lot of fear. That you're working hard and being able to maintain control but once again fear consumes you.
TLDR:
Yes it's in your head.
Your paranoia is getting the best of you
>>
>>19602426
Oh shit ima female does that change things and also do you have a follow up?
>>
>>19602428

It was the image of a baby in between the negative space of two trees. It was wearing a dress and pointing toward my gf. She saw it too when I pointed it out to her. I'm essentially a NEET and having a baby would be no good.
>>
>>19602429

Yeah, sorry, I automatically assumed you were a guy. Do you see RC as rather nightly but wishy washy? Are you torn between two men? Is the family becoming more important to you?
>>
>>19602440
Hmmm
Maybe a redraw would be better...
We can trade again if you like?
>>
>>19602445

Sure, will I get a new (used) car this year?

Re-drawing yours
>>
>>19602385
I see an image of a trophy under a spot light.

Yes wull be a success.
>>
>>19602454
>Sure, will I get a new (used) car this year?
Oh yeah you will!
Ehh the car will be pretty shitty but a car that works.
Like it wont be a super fanCy or anything.
>>
>>19602445

>How does RC feel about her?

Ten of Cups
Five of Swords
Death/Rebirth

He likes you and you make him happy. Only one problem, Five of Swords talks about 3 people being involved in a sort of lover's triangle just like the other reading. That being paired with Death/Rebirth doesn't sound too good. You'll most likely have to start over with RC from scratch but when all is said and done, will you really want to or will you have already moved on to someone else?
>>
>>19602480
Thank you!
>>
>>19602410
I see a woman sitting on a bench with a bunch of books. The word cute comes to my mind.

He thinks you're cute but too scared to approach.

Will my goal be achieved.
>>
>>19602500
I'll scry since you scried!
I'm seeing a gold medallion. It's covered in dirt and blood. It feels hot here

Yes but the term Blood Sweat and Tears comes to mind. So get ready to work hard for your goal
>>
>>19602524
Trading
Will the freckled boy be mine?
>>
Trading
>>
File: spc.gif (982KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
spc.gif
982KB, 500x333px
Doing some readings, probably three [3]

>Gender(s)
>No yes/no questions
>No death or occult related questions

As always, good luck and i hope i can help
>>
>>19602584
male
will i get with that qtpie M R (they are female)
>>
>>19602584
Male
Financial gains coming? finance general
>>
>>19602584
male
Love general
>>
>>19602589

>They

So they are two different people?
>>
>>19602584
male
love general
>>
>>19602596
>>19602589

Also

>No yes/no
>>
>>19602584
female
What does he want or need from me?
>>
>>19602592

>Eight of Cups, Ace of Swords, Five of Wands (R)

>I will try to offer my Palinode to Love before I am punished for speaking ill of him—with my head bare, no longer covered in shame

In the course of six months.

You will or are being presented with different options or approaches to gain money albeit, none is solid yet you do ponder of have an idea of what is to come. The situation here is that once you chose a project you might have issues being able to direct all your focus to it or some people will take it away (your focus).

>Page of Wands (R), Ace of Swords (R), Hanged Man.

Anon you just need to be brave. Be prepared to tackle the issues that might arise in your future endeavors for they will be there. People and even you might throw everything into question but you should keep in mind that you will get more by [doing] than by thinking why things cant work out. If a project shows to be too much troublesome, eliminate the troubles, not the project.

As of now ill say there will be solid opportunities to increase your gains but it is not so sure that you will take them.
>>
>>19602584
Hello
Male
I need to know if by the end of the year my financial problems will be gone? And in the love Ana will be with me or i will find someone else?
Thanks
>>
>>19602594

>Socrates argues that it would be better not to pray for anything in particular, so fallible is our human knowledge of what is good for us; best would be to follow the example of the Spartans, who simply pray to the gods for what is good and what is noble

>Hanged Man (R), Four of Swords (R), Three of Swords

For the rest of the year.

Dont force things, dont look for the sake of looking. You are going to get hurt if you dont take care of yourself anon. In your case i believe the text is pretty self-explanatory. Is better to leave things happen by themselves than to conform with anything you get just because you can or believe is better than being alone.

In short, is better that you focus on making yourself a more desirable male for you will start attracting a better crowd. If you have someone in mind is better to cut lose.

Good luck
>>
>>19602531
U still there!!??
>>
>>19602692
Yes
>>
Trading
>>
>>19602701

Will I make any money on "it"? Will it be a lot of money or very little that it's not even worth it?

Query?
>>
>>19602701
Gender, query, and what medium do you use.
>>
>>19602584
Female
Love general
>>
>>19602701
Gotcha baby!
My query:
How can I get a job at this library? I'm aware that they're not hiring but I really want a job there since it's so close and I enjoy working in libraries.
>>
>>19602704
I'm going to apply for a position as a flight attendant. What are my chances to be selected for any of the interviews they are having next year? starting yours

>>19602707
female, love general, tarot

yours?
>>
>>19602710
Shit sorry this is for
>>19602694
>>
>>19602598

>But I’m apparently held back by my crazy luck. I wander around and I’m always getting stuck. If I make a display of how stuck I am to you wise men, I get mud-spattered by your speeches when I display it.

>Ten of Swords, Lovers, Ace of Swords (R)

You might be at risk of leaving one gutter to fall in the next one i am afraid. Its funny for your reading is rather similar to the one i just performed, again the text being self-explanatory. I will give you similar advice.

Try to not go for anyone just because you can. Dont be afraid to explore different options my good anon. Your current future shows you going for the wrong gal just for the sake of doing so.

Crazy luck in your case means bad luck i am afraid, but if it means anything, i wish you good luck instead.
>>
>>19602694
Freckled boi:
Ya you will.
But you need to put your emotions into something that will work so that you can get close to them. Use your mind as your ally and don't allow emotions to swallow you up.
If you enjoy difficult tasks than this is your thing.
>>
>>19602704
First question:
>six of pentacles, tower, king of cups rx
I don't think I really need to look any further from here. You'll put in a lot of work for it to end up being a major disappointment. Bouncing back from it will be kinda hard. By the end of it you'll pretty much just be angry, annoyed, and disappointed that you wasted your time. I recommend against it.
Hope this helps.
>>
>>19602710
>>19602694
There's an older gentleman that runs the place that you have to try appeasing and schmoozing up to (King of Pentacles, Judgment, King of Swords). The cards indicate it's not likely or certain that he'll give in, but he's your best chance of this moment since, like you said, they're not hiring right now. It's extremely difficult to get hired in a place that's frankly not hiring. If you're so eager to work at a library I would inquire around your city since there's bound to be more libraries but this one is full. But if you're adamant on this position, like I said, schmoozing up to the boss is your best bet. Introduce yourself, let him know you are eager to work there and why. Give him your name and number to call when there's a position available.
>>
>>19602704
>>19602711
>I'm going to apply for a position as a flight attendant. What are my chances to be selected for any of the interviews they are having next year? starting yours

The Moon
Ten of Wands
Queen of Wands

You must really want this job, don't you? Focus on your long term plans and relax, you're going to get this job. This job will be hectic but provide you with a lot of freedom. You might even meet your future husband in this profession, relax, you got this in the bag.
>>
>>19602728
It's definitely going to be a super hard job. Thanks.
>>
>>19602723
Thank you. I'm not so sure what you mean by me putting emotions into something that will work though? What d you mean?
>>
File: 1499901161260.png (339KB, 600x782px) Image search: [Google]
1499901161260.png
339KB, 600x782px
>>19602620 >>19602650 >>19602709

Sorry anons thats about it. Besides i didnt get a single feedback for the reads i juts did so eh, perhaps ill stick to trades for a while.

Sorry, hope someone else gets to ya
>>
Trading.

>male
>22

Will i be fired? Could you possible give me a professional overview?
>>
>>19602711
Your love life is a current state of disorder and chaos. It's not the way one would envision or hope it to be, but that's what it is. You are in conflict with what is right and what your desires are as you pine for an older male, who shits charisma because of how extroverted he is in his nature. You're waiting for the right moment to make a move but to you that moment feels like it's never going to come, or it's a long ways away, so as a result this gives you extreme discomfort. The right time to act is now. You will have an opportunity in the near future to make a move on this man and it will be very smooth and fast. The outcome of this will be based on how well you plan it. It can go well if you plan your actions beforehand or reckless if you don't. The more prepared you are the better.

Next boyfriend reading please, what is he like.
>>
>>19602757
Um...holy shit. A-are you stalking me or something? Damn, okay. What is your method, by the way?
Dear /div/ I recommend this reader.

>king of swords, nine of swords, chariot reversed, two of cups, six of pentacles
Seriously an amazing guy, but sort of like a fixer upper. He's incredibly intelligent, but lacks motivation to make the most out of his abilities, or he may even just be okay not doing too much with them. He's driven by logic. Probably good at mathematics, scientifically inclined. The kind of guy that did just enough in his undergrad before he dropped out to be a lab tech but never finished his bachelor's to become an actual scientist, but he's cool with it. He makes okay money and he has free time to enjoy the things he likes.
He suffers from anxieties and depression. He'll need a cheerleader to help keep his chin up.
He starts a lot of projects, he rarely finishes them, but he has good intentions when he starts them. His brain just moves at a million miles an hour and by the time he's starting one project his mind is already brewing his next.
HE WILL BE CRAZY ABOUT YOU. This dude is going to love the shit out of you. I get the sense that he isn't really the marriage type, not for any other reason than it simply doesn't cross his mind, but if he were to marry anyone, it would be you.
Generous, kind-hearted. He'll go out of his way for people he loves, gladly will expend his resources to help out someone in need.

Let me know if you want to trade again.
>>
What will happened to my job situation? Will it improve or will I move on?
>>
>>19602744
Trading, im pretty new to this if thats okay
>>
>>19602777
Thanks. I read tarot.

Sure, Is it W or M?
>>
Taking queries
post song and gender
>>
>>19602800
Song: BABY GOT BACK ;)

F

What will my next boyfriend be like?
>>
>>19602799
Starting.
>>
>>19602800
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkPqy4ouJYE
Will he ever take me back
>>
>>19602800
Ocean Avenue- Yellowcard.

What my next bf looks?
>>
>>19599972
Air query:

Female
Back when H and I were together, why was very into me? I don't want to get back with H. This is only for gaining an understanding.
>>
>>19602800
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LaiBsm4DVI
Male
Will I get a job soon?
>>
What will happen with my writing career, provided I get the damn novel(s) finished?
>>
>>19602800
>>19602812
Eyes of a stranger-payola
>>
>>19602800
Running in the 90s
Female
Love general for the next few months please
>>
>>19602800

How are my finances going to be next year?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAmgTNATJkk
>>
>>19602799
W:
>king of cups, six of wands, strength
M:
>queen of swords, six of pentacles, knight of pentacles

It would be easier to say if I have the context of a bit more detail, but just on the outside looking in based on the cards, I would say it's W.

For me, I've been conversing with my ex a bit lately. I just want to know how he is feeling about me, like what feelings for me are still there for him. Thanks.
>>
>>19602800
Female
Song: About a girl
How will I meet my next lover
>>
>>19602800
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ah2ckzXgrx4

How is the rest of the year looking love wise or money wise?

Thanks
>>
>>19602802
>BABY GOT BACK
HAAHAHAaaa

Temperance rx
Six of swords rx
Queen of swords
Four of cups
Ace of swords rx

An impatient type who is pretty serious and intelligent, you gotta be careful with his mind games tho, there might be times that you gotta confront him in order to fix his shit up and start looking for the good things in you, the glass isn't half-empty

also are you hot? if you're pretty average he might start looking for other girls, sorry anon
tl;dr smart but shallow
>>
>>19602808
Knight of cups rx
Nine of pentacles rx
King of cups rx

no. no. nope :(
>>
>>19602822
I'll tell you the bad news before the good and the bad news is mostly that he doesn't trust you and is going to scope things out for a while regardless of what intensity of emotional attachment he feels. These feelings will linger and override for quite some time if they ever subside at all it will take a lot of effort. He does feel some attachment towards you though both emotionally and sexually. He wont be able to let go even if he does not trust you.
>>
>>19602811
Magician rx
Heiropant
5 of pentacles

He looks nerdy but you will like him for his personality
You seem to be attracted to calculating bad boys who looks neat on the outside but is probably nasty on the inside, dont be like that m'kay~
>>
>>19602813
Knight of pentacles
Six of wands

YES!
>>
>>19602757
The other reader praised, I'd like to trade with you, if you're interested. I read tarot and scry.
>>
>>19602840
Wooooow! I think this is scary accurate! Thanks!
>>
>>19602832
Glad you liked the song.

God, it sounds like half of my exes.
Well, I am above average, never have a problem finding someone hotter/better each time. I got options, and this heffer WILL KNOW IT. HAHAHAHAHA.

He can look, but can't touch. Yeah but sounds about the type that I like. Hot and Intelligent. What else should I get? LOL.
>>
>>19602800
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTVjnBo96Ug
sittin on the dock of the bay by otis redding
Male
will i get with that grill i like

if not can i get a love general
(i've been a lonely ass mate for a long time and it really shits on your insides)
>>
>>19602856
Sure. If you can scry appearances, what does my next boyfriend look like?
>>
>>19602812
Temperance
Hanged man rx
Three of pentacles rx

Because he is being impatient he thinks that you still like him back when you two are still together
He also thinks that you're not cooperating in the relationship, maybe thats why you break up and thats what he'll probably feel when you dont reciprocate his feelings, but he is on a rebound soo..?
>>
Air Query.

What of love and I?
However you see fit.
>>
>>19602855
Thank you so much, anon!
>>
>>19602800
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=km4-eKvv3EM
male
whats my next gf gonna look like?

Do you see love for me soon?
>>
trading

are me and this dude i'm hanging out with tonight gonna bang? doesn't have to be tonight, can be another time, just wanna know in general.
>>
>>19602893
starting yours!
>When will he make a move on me?
>>
>>19602800
Space odditmale
What will I do after school?
>>
>>19602875
I'll do a little better for you than that.

I got two images simultaneously, so I feel like it will be a toss-up between two guys. The one I got most clearly (ergo the most likely) has naturally light skin but has a suntan. His hair is either a dark blond or light brown. The first time you see him, he is sitting at a table, facing perpendicularly from you, initially facing down. He lifts his head and turns his head slightly in your direction, but it's not a complete turn, maybe like 45 degrees. He looks at you out of the corner of his eye, lifts his eyebrow, and half-smiles, half-smirks. For whatever reason, your initial reaction is to look away, because I see your gaze turn away from him, and your body follows your eyes, turning away. Then there is a tap on your shoulder, and you turn to see that smirk-smile of his. At that point, you see that he has a thin nose, and his hair has a natural wave, slight curl, to it. His build appears to be average.

What kind of query would you like to read for me?
>>
>>19602904
>wheel of fortune, six of cups rx, justice rx, five of cups

it seems something from the past is seriously bugging this dude. he wants to make a move, but whatever's plaguing that slab of meat sitting in his skull is keeping the guy from trying to bust out those sweet moves on your fine ass. he's honestly very conflicted and has too much emotional baggage to warrant any move making right now. you might have to be the first one up to bat on this one, anonsy. if you dig the guy, maybe try to help him with whatever's got him in the dumps. i'm rooting for you.
>>
>>19602800
I'm >>19602884

Suppose, I were speaking to you without ever knowing...

Renigging the song I had post; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-_Q8znGMRg
>>
>>19602800
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwurFiexn28
male
will i get what i want in life (a comfy home shitloads of kids a and a loving wife)?
>>
>>19602925
Ah hell, Male.
>>
>>19602818
The chariot
Strength
Empress rx
Ten of cups
Temnperance rx

It will be coming out strong, full of happiness and it would have a stronger foundation but there will be some imbalance in your relationship if you have one buttt
if you're single they'll come in fast and it will make you peppy af though they'll probably crash for being so impatient
>>
>>19602826
Forgot about it, I'm a dude
>>
love queries banned when?
>>
>>19602876
Apologies for my typo. I need to slow down a bit.

>He also thinks that you're not cooperating in the relationship
He thought I wasn't invested enough.

Thanks for the reading.
>>
>>19602800
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3XhRysoFio
Male
I need to know if by the end of the year my financial problems will be gone? And in the love Ana will be with me or i will find someone else?
Thanks
>>
>>19602946
when humanity stops both sexual reproduction and being social creatures which desire contact
>>
>>19602946
When we move /div/ elsewhere
>>
>>19602738
No problem, Anyway Thanks
>>
>>19602893
Ehhhhh not really...
He is not interested bit it seems like he is banging some other chick. So ur not in the picture.......right now
Give em time or bist a move on him
>>
>>19602923
If the hair is short I know someone like this now but he hasn't tapped me. When I noticed him looking at me I did look down/away.

I'll read you anything that's not occult related.
>>
>>19602800

female
what will my next bf be like?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JC6EEDVqbT8
>>
>>19602820
Page of pentacles
Ace of cups

It will be good, you might even get promoted or discover something new
you will go somewhere fancy perhaps?
>>
>>19602941
>they'll probably crash for being so impatient
Sorry, what does that mean?
>>
>>19602958
>banging some other chick
>according to his friend, he's never had a girlfriend
>he got really excited when he found out i liked him
o-okay
it's whatever, i'm leaving the state in 2 weeks anyway.
>>
>>19602963
Forget about it
just me rambling //sorry
>>
>>19602967
Then bust a move on his ass and get dick!
>>
>>19602800
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cYMCLz5PQVw
Male
When will I have my first job?
>>
>>19602824
>>19602826
>>19602874
>>19602890
>>19602911
>>19602925
>>19602931
>>19602948
>>19602960
Thats it for today, sorry
Maybe another reader will take your queries
>>
Tarading
>>
>>19602986
Ok, read mine first >>19602744.
>>
>>19602874
>>19602931
air query for these 2
>>
>>19602884
Back 2 air query
>>
>>19599972
Holy shit.
That chick has gigantic nipples.
>>
>>19602959
Business/financial from now until the end of October
>>
>>19602800
Female
Rammstein- Sonne

What does the person who has a crush on me think about me?
>>
>>19603036
Sorry, didn't see your last post.
>>
>>19603016
There's some big even that's going to happen that is going to leave you packing your bags from whatever plan you have going on now. I don't think it's bad per say but It's not something you'll expect. When it happens you'll have the resources to move with ease to a better place that will be hard to escape from but will give you a bigger voice. Perhaps this is in reference to a career change where you get a new job that allows you to vocalize your opinions in a freer manner and with ease while whatever you have now is having the opposite affect. It will be hard to get away from this new job but no one said you did not want to. You will have a bigger voice with this new project.
>>
>>19603044
Which cards did you get?
>>
>>19603050
The Tower, Six of Swords, The Devil, Ace of Swords
>>
>>19603056
Oh fuck. Umm...want to trade again?
>>
>>19603060
Yes.

Will I get with W or M romantically speaking?
>>
>>19603078
Sorry for being a bother. Could I please request a reading? I'm going through a really difficult time and I wanted to ask if the cards could tell you anything about my financial life.
21, Pisces, living in the UK. Thank you and don't worry if you don't want to do it!
>>
>>19602744
Could someone read?
>>
>>19603110
>>19602790
>>
>>19603078
>W: Temperance rev, Ace of Cups rev, Queen of Cups rev, 5 of Cups reverse-crossing 9 of Pentacles rev
Well, I don't think it's too likely with him. All reversed cards usually signals BS or improper query, but I have no reason to doubt your sincerity, so I'm going to assume this means it's just not going to happen, especially with it beginning with Temperance in reverse.

>M: The Chariot, 5 of Pentacles, Knight of Cups, 4 of Cups, 3 of Wands
This one is interesting. There's definitely a greater possibility here, although it's not terribly likely. There's actually nothing wrong with the situation, but it seems like there might be some issues with miscommunication between you two. Due to this issue, a relationship between you two would be unlikely to be pleasant but, again, there's nothing actually wrong with you two.

There might be some insecurities on his part that would pop up, but he would try so hard to hide them that it would lead to some awkwardness, with him trying too hard to be cool. On your part, you would be altogether confused with his behavior and perhaps think he doesn't really like you or mistake his facade of ill-fitting false bravado for his true character. I see a lot of anxiety on his part and some things he wants to keep hidden. It's not necessarily that they're something you would consider a dealbreaker, but he wants to keep them to himself anyway.

Here's the kicker. If you two can actually get on proper terms with each other and understand each other for who you really are (this will be tough because you both act weird around each other, and it may take a fight to clear things up), you can turn this into something more serious, though the alternate outcome seems you learning something from this that can help you better define your future criteria, even if you're learning based on a false understanding of him.

What's my future like with this girl?
>>
>>19602790
Sorry, could you start?
>>
>>19602744
''Lombardy and Tuscany, the most civilized districts of Italy, exhibited astonishing specimens of human genius; but at the same time they were torn to pieces by domestic fanction, and almost destroyed by the fury of civil wars.''

Even if you're a great and valuable employee your relationship with your co-works is strained, possible by conflicts. I can't say whether you took part in that, or is just a mere collateral damage.

Sorry, and I hope I helped.
>>
>>19603136
eight of pentacles, nine of wands, three of pentacles, three of cups

A love triangle may come about in the future with her and someone else. Regardless, you will be putting in a lot of work while there is a feeling of dejection among one or both of you about your efforts. She may not feel comfortable with the extraneous amount of attention or feel it's ill suited for the situation. The relationship will always feel like a constant project and the end goal will always be there but feel as if it's never in reach despite how much effort you put into it.
>>
>>19603184
>A love triangle may come about in the future with her and someone else.
Do you mean her as the center or me?
>>
>>19603194
You
>>
>>19603151
>Could you possible give me a professional overview?
Eight of cups
Justice
Heiropant rx
Five of pentacles rx
5 of cups

Your current job may no longer be for you, it could be because you overwork yourself its starting to affect your social life so your co-workers are starting to overlook all the hardwork you've done.
try looking at the glass half-full and look for another job you have latent abilities so it should would out

>Will i be fired?
Page of pentacles, verified by ace of cups
Its a yes, sorry

My query:
Should I change path? Im planning to be a public figure but it doesn't seem to work out at all
>>
File: baphomet.jpg (36KB, 618x618px) Image search: [Google]
baphomet.jpg
36KB, 618x618px
Male
Leo

Im wondering if the new woman in my life is worth the effort and could use some advice.

much love to you all.
>>
>>19603311
Yes.
>>
File: tumblr_opkws9Y3BO1vvvk86o1_500.gif (526KB, 500x232px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_opkws9Y3BO1vvvk86o1_500.gif
526KB, 500x232px
>>19603356
yes (ten of cups) she will make you happy, there will be obstacles (three of wands), but i think this may be a more serious kind of relationship
>>
File: tumblr_olhfz3WnCS1vjcb7vo1_400.jpg (37KB, 265x395px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_olhfz3WnCS1vjcb7vo1_400.jpg
37KB, 265x395px
>>19603311
whoops quoted the wrong person
>>19603417
>>
File: aww shit.png (50KB, 110x172px) Image search: [Google]
aww shit.png
50KB, 110x172px
>>19603356
hey thanks
>>
trading
>>
>>19603452
Yo
Should I even persue him?
>>
>>19603498
>19603498
eight of pentacles, four of swords, six of pentacles, three of swords, nine of pentacles

no, and it's not because of something on your end, it's about something on his end. you are a great catch of a woman and he sees this but he is not in a good place to be in a relationship emotionally, spirtually and mentally and will burden you because of it. it won't work out because he will ignore your advances until it breaks your heart. you will put in too much effort with no rewards.

do i already know my next man?
>>
Trading

Am I doing the right thing?
>>
>>19603515
Hmm
No it doesn't feel like it.
It's strange cuz I get the feeling of changes.
They will be a new person entering your life.
Brown short hair???
>>
>>19603523
Situation
> queen of cups

>The magician
Clarified
10 of pentacles
4 of swords
The lovers

7 of pentacles
Clarified
8 of swords
strenght

The empress
Clarified
Knight of cups
9 of wands

Yes, but your work gonna take some time to bear fruit. Just keep the doing the right thing and wait.

What kind of feelings does C has about me? Does they love me?
>>
>>19603523
Knight of cups, Eight of Pentacles, King of Cups

Without much context, I can assume yes? Channeling your emotions and working skills into being emotionally mature if not distant is always a good idea.

Love reading
>>
>>19603533
Hay are you doing readings for us non-reader noobs?
>>
>>19603545
Not to everyone but tell me your query anon (name or initial if more people are involved the same). No general/occult/death tho.
And a pic of a qt brunette girl with green eyes.
>>
>>19603533
>situation
>8 swords

youre fearful and thats understandable
but you arent seeing things clearly

>action
>cup king

let C know about these feelings
dont keep them to yourself
its a very smart decision

>end
>9 swords

might not go the way you want to
I wish you luck anon

if C doesnt feel the same dont let it end you
>>
>>19603553
Thanks man! Good luck with your thing too.
>>
>>19603548
Will I get with P or S in the future?
>>
>>19603557
Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng that pic. Your name or initial anon?
>>
>>19603538
>situation
>chariot

you seem driven to find it for some reason
love isnt our only purpose
but you have to find it yourself

>action
>10 swords

doesnt look good anon
dont let it keep you down tho

>end
>2 wands

you will learn very much and very soon
>>
Trading
>>
>>19603565
Query?
>>
>>19603556
good luck anon

I hope for your health and happiness
>>
24/M/Libra

Desperate for guidance.

Does it get better?
>>
>>19603574
Sorry but what do you expect a reader to say besides coddling you?

No, it doesn't get better? Please.
>>
Air query: I wrote a letter to one of my cousin who I want to reconcile with after many years apart. What I want to know how she felt about the letter?
>>
>>19603561
my initial is F
>>
>>19603582
Damn that was blunt.
>>
>>19603574
Situation
Strenght

Knight of swords
Clarified
Queen of swords
6 of swords
The chariot

The hermit
Clarified
10 of swords
Page of ands

The star
Clarified
Knight of wands
Knight of pentacles

Yes anon, you need to be stronger than the issue. And soon you will be able to find some women who will help you with a lot of your stuffs, she will end with your solitude and seems like some kind of newly inspiration in life will came with her too. My bet would be some kind of new gf.
>>
>>19603568
I want to know if I should move on from A or at least keep our friendship.
>>
>>19603592
*woman.
>>
>>19603592
>>19603596
Appreciated.
>>
Is anyone interested in giving me a reading, please?
>>
Im lit af and this is kinda dissociative at this moment lads..
Im in the collective surfin
>>
>>19603557
Situation
> Ace of swords
Clarified
King of pentacles
9 of pentacles

P
10 of wands
Clarified
2 of cups
The fool

S
The magician
Clarified
7 of pentacles
7 of swords

Well girl, seems like you already made your decision tho. But ok, you're searching for your own happiness and that's ok.
How about P? Things gonna take some time to work out with him, seems like hes gonna do all the job to get you and the outcome of this is good the 2 of cups talks about partnership, mutual attraction, compatibility and the clarification is telling you the relationship would be childish and funny.

S
Oh girl, this man is a player. He has the power and the "magic" the getting into your panties. but after doing that he will betray you. Just because he's has a lot of patience and know how much to wait to make girls falling from him.
How I said before, seems like you already made you decision but well you will get P or S depends on your call.
>>
>>19603614

cool blog post
>>
>>19603594
Situation
6 of pentacles

8 of pentacles
Clarified
2 of pentacles
Queen of wands

3 of pentacles
Clarified
Ace of wands
2 of cups

3 of swords
Clarified
Death
Temperance
2 of swords

Oh girl. Seems like your trying to be kind to A (You're such a really kind person) and with a lot of hard work you could try to keep your friendship with they. But doing this will only bring a lot of confusion to they (like not being really sure about that "friendship"). And the heartbroken feeling will be stronger and waiting to see if things improve will not help. You need to move on.

My query:
Will i be able to have sex with that woman again?
>>
>>19603607
Your query anon?
>>
>>19603647
Thank you!

I would like to have a career reading, please.
Ive been looking for a career opportunity for months now and still haven't landed a promising looking job. Is it going to stay this way for a long time, or is there any hope for me in the near future?
>>
>>19603647
not him but if you're willing I have a queery. I would cnsider dating "v " or "m" but which will I?
>>
>>19603655
Name or initial and a pic of a girl with a great butt with jeans (please sfw)
>>
>>19603639
Unfortunately for you, no. You need to make a greater effort to seduce her again.

It seems to be like you will need to start from scratch, because a long time has passed since the last time you interacted with her, HOWEVER, the good news is that what you did last time should suffice to convince her again.
>>
>>19603656
Hahahah Name or initial of you and a pic of a qt red head girl with green eyes.
>>
>>19603660
Oh jeez anon! That's confusing! Not now but a had a chance!? jeez better than nothing!
>>
>>19603660

can i have a reading from you too? unless you're only trading
>>
>>19603658
David

thanks again!
>>
File: images[1].jpg (8KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
images[1].jpg
8KB, 284x177px
my initial is L >>19603665
>>
>>19603647
Double not him, but could I ask something also?
>>
>>19603672
You have a chance, but you will need to make her have interest in you again, or so it seems.
>>
>>19603683
To clarify further, it will not happen on its own, you will have to push it, and by that it means you have to convince her.
>>
File: IMG_5750.jpg (43KB, 290x435px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5750.jpg
43KB, 290x435px
>>19603665
If you have time for another, here's one of my favourite models.

What was it about myself that A fell for?
My initial: E
He's male, I'm female
>>
>>19603655
>>19603676
Situation
6 of pentacles rev
Clarified
Knight of swords
Page of wands
Ace of wands

The fool
Clarified
8 of pentacles
Judgment
The world

Oh anon, the first answers would be NO but just because you will not gonna "land" in your perfect job. You need to follow your passions, you need to be excited again about GETTING a great job like seeing that like some kind of accomplishment/goals.
Btw looks like you made some foolish decisions in the past related to jobs, maybe you left a job in search of something better or so, and now your "paying" for that. But don't worry the outcome seems great.
>>
>>19603694
thank you!
>>
>>19603686
>>19603683
Thanks anon! Seems more possible right now. Sadly i never get free and easy sex in my life.
>>
>>19603656
Situation
5 of pentacles
Clarified
10 of swords

V
Queen of cups
Clarified
6 of pentacles rev
Ace of cups
Page of wands

M
3 of swords rev
Clarified
3 of wands
Knight of wands
The fool
8 of cups

So weeird girl. Ok seems like your struggle with this decision is you feeling a lot of insecurities, you're felling defeated and you don't even started to date any of this guys.
Ok V, he will fulfill you a lot (emotionally speaking), he's kinda selfish tho, maybe not a bad guy but he thinks a lot about himself when he does something or doing something because he waits a reward for it. He's ok besides that, the relationship with him will be great you will learn a lot of things and be ready to feel a lot of enthusiasm.

M
The 3 of swords reversed is tricky here. My bet would be him would help you to heal a lot of wounds from past relationships. You will feel some kind of accomplishment after getting him, maybe even bf/gf material here. But deep down he's a jerk (he's the fool here) and he will left you in searching of someone/something better.
>>
>>19603687
Oh girl. You REALLY want to know?
>>
File: IMG_5757.jpg (504KB, 1654x1015px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5757.jpg
504KB, 1654x1015px
>>19603731
Do I ever

Don't hold back on details
>>
>>19603747
Love triangle
The other "lady" did the same thing to him (she went in the search of someone/something better) the clarification is telling more of this (2 of pentacles a guy with 2 coins on his hands)
He saw this situation with you like the most "equal" thing to do (the justice)
What happened? He find you! (Knight of pentacles) He found exactly what he was looking for in a girl (queen of pentacles YOU).
He took the risk following his passion (knight of wands) and he's really happy about what he found in you (6 of pentacles a lot of kindness among other things). The outcome? He wants to be your bf.
>>
NEW THREAD

>>19603767
>>19603767
>>
M/23/Leo

How much time do I have left to accomplish "x", will spring/summer be to late?
>>
>>19603756
Thanks, reader. I've broken up with him since. This was out of curiosity. I don't know exactly what was going on with other girls prior to myself, so there's not much feedback to give on that front.

Once again, thank you for your time.
>>
>>19603782
There's no future with a rebound relationship. Even if you found what your looking for. You need to do the mourning and grief stage.
>>
>>19603790
It's been long enough, but I know what you're saying. It's not fair to be emotionally unavailable. I'm not interested in dating anyways though.
>>
https://i.4cdn.org/fit/1505539890495.jpg
If anyone is interested. Thread will die soon anyway
Thread posts: 391
Thread images: 102

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.