[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dreams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

>upset because my friend has gone mia for a month(which happened irl)
>crying about it wanderring around
>my bitch mother tells my step father(who is dead irl)to throw furniture at me
>instead of attacking him i feel compassion knowing what he went through in the last months of his life
>i hug him and whisper"im sorry we ruined your life" while he's holding an ottaman above his head(my mother manipulated us into fighting)
>he accepts the hug and i see a snake in his ear
>"you have a snake in your ear"
>mother screaming:"it has always been there leave it alone"
>dad: notices it for the first time and pulls it out"wow there was a snake in my ear the whole time telling me what to do"
>see a moth flutter out after it(my spirit animal

i remember after he took me home from the hospital after seeing my sister who had cancer he apologized for how harsh he was with me.
i sat in silence even tho i knew in my heart it was the last time i would be able to forgive him in person.
it really wasnt his fault with the hand he was dealt and the snake telling him what to do...if i forgave him maybe he would be alive idk
>>
>>19599832
i probably won't answer questions about it im just kind of venting and want to hear meaningful dreams
>>
tldr but i love you op. i mean to the extent that a robot can love, because were all robots here
>>
>>19600064
daw
>>
Last night's dream
>driving home along hw 101
>see the sun off the west coast setting
>suddenly music starts playing and time slows down
>I look over to see the sun going supernova
>the outer shell of flames engulfs earth in slow motion and I gracefully accept my death
>sudden transition to moments earlier with the memory of the world ending
>I know that if I continue driving forward I'm telling my dream to allow the sun to explode and the world to end
>cue the music and slow time
The music was just like the kick in inception but it wasn't slowed like everything else, I think that my subconscious was testing my willingness to die when faced with unavoidable destruction
>>
>>19601554
supenovas are badass
>>
What the fuck
>>
>>19602494
what
>>
Absurd you can't get good sweet rolls, in this skeever hole of a city.
>>
YEP. Pax 3 works.
>>
>>19603065
>moths are made up of dust

Except thats completely wrong and stupid.
>>
>>19603085
they don't taste like dust
>>
>>19599832
>tfw no cute sucy gf
>>
>>19599832
Been having some really weird, vivid dreams over the past few days

Night 1:
>be in small town, looks like something out of a spaghetti western
>I'm dressed in a nice suit, the badge on my chest says US Marshal
>someone shoves a coach gun into my hands, tells me to deal with Big Earl
>walk outside, see an incredibly obese man in a tiny hat waddling towards me with a gun in his hand
>shoot him twice in the chest, he lets out a wheeze and falls onto his back
>reload and try to put him out of his misery
>he lifts his head up and starts to tell me where I went wrong in life and how it's too late to fix any of my problems
>I shoot him several times in the head
>each shot mutilates him but he keeps talking
>wake up

Night 2:
>I'm in what looks like a chemistry lab, but there's no doors or windows
>a thought enters my head
>"my friends are almost here"
>immediately after thinking this I hear loud, repeating banging noises, like hundreds of people are pounding on the walls, floor, and ceiling of the room
>wake up after a second

Night 3:
>I'm on a ship
>it's sinking very slowly, it's not noticeable but everyone on board still somehow knows
>feels like some otherworldly being is nearby, waiting to strike
>atmosphere is very tense
>meet a friend of mine on board, she gives me a dog on a leash and says it will protect me
>she tells me not to move and runs off towards the stern of the ship
>look down at the dog
>it starts growling
>look up, everyone on the ship is staring and pointing out at the horizon
>catch a glimpse of something immense rising out of the water
>it's giving off an almost blinding light
>wake up

Not sure what to think, it feels like all these dreams are linked to something but I don't know what
>>
>>19603661
i heard bipolar people have weird dreams.
but it sounds like your life isn't very good maybe try learning a new language or weight lifting
>>
>>19603043
I heard they're reforming the Dawnguard.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.