[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The christfags are going to finally fuck off when NOTHING happens

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 669.jpg (104KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
669.jpg
104KB, 1920x1080px
The christfags are going to finally fuck off when NOTHING happens on the 23 ? Or at least they would leave the not jew-god religious threads alone ?

I'm a God, there are other gods, ancients gods were ancient powerful aliens and there is nothing you can do to make me kneel to your god. FUCK OFF
>>
>>19599385
I'm a Christian who says nothing will happen on Sept 23.

Don't generalize.
>>
>>19599397
I'm sorry but, did you just admit that you're going to continue being a faggot no matter what doesn't happen?
>>
>>19599385
Look more roleplaying.
>>
>>19599415
Why is that called for? If he wants to believe in god, let him. No need to belittle him, shit.
>>
>>19599689
Not all Christians are christfags. If they're defending a position they don't hold and don't even agree with on religious grounds, they're being a christfag. They can as well answer, "No, I have no plans to continue being a faggot," if it doesn't apply to them.
>>
>>19599385

It's a day of a sign (a "marker"), not a "happening" day. But yea, starting the thread with a generalization doesn't look good on you.
>>
Regardless of dates, Jesus said to spread the gospel to the lost so they too can be saved. Just because you reject salvation doesn't mean another person will. We will see if you people who continually say "Christfag* will be saying the same thing when you stand before God on judgement day.
>>
File: IMG_2564.png (31KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2564.png
31KB, 2000x2000px
>>19599385
What are you anti-Christians so afraid of?
>>
>>19599729
Nobody here is "lost" you insufferable faggot. Go find the people that Jesus actually told you to find.
>>
>>19599734
I make a fair amount of anti-Christian posts here so I'll go ahead and answer that if it's alright.

You're annoying, repetitive, and won't shut up. What's to like? Fear has nothing to do with this.
>>
Shit has been happening though, North Koreas a big deal.
>>
>>19599738
If you dont have Jesus in your life you are clearly lost
>>
>>19599746
Read your shit in its context, faggot. You're wasting time on people Jesus told you not to waste your time on. READ YOUR FUCKING BOOK.
>>
>>19599734
We aren't afraid of your hell. We're tired of your constant lying and pestering.
>>
>>19599385
>>19599385
Did you see those photos of Miley pissing in the streets? Goddamn that's hot!
>>
>>19599755
Cursing like an immature child typical, there is no time wasted people are told to repent and thats it. Yes talking to people like you would be considered a waste of time however there are people who want to know more about Jesus and his word
>>
>>19599780
>typical
You've isolated the exact feel that will help you empathize with how we feel about your kind.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.