[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trust YOURSELF

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 547.jpg (73KB, 649x370px) Image search: [Google]
547.jpg
73KB, 649x370px
The more you have trust in yourself, the more your will can influence reality. So, how can you trust yourself more ?

How can you rise your self trustiness ? Lifting and running helps a lot in the beginning but what else, sigils, rituals ?

>also

This kind of trust seems to be different than having high self-steem and confidence in yourself. When you have high confidence in yourself you can easily talk to attractive girls and if they reject you, you say fuck; them they miss it.

But when you trust yourself you know that what you are doing is going to turn great and the obstacles are going to bend according to your objective. Is like having certain degree of confidence that your will is going to influence reality so you can archive your goal. Maxwell Haltz in his book psycho-cybernetics calls this "the wining feeling"
>>
>>19599266

Fuck off chrisfag
>>
>>19599266
>muh sky fairy

this isn't 1300 you fucking retard, stop forcing this meme already
>>
File: AVATAR4DancingPlagueRats.jpg (57KB, 457x359px) Image search: [Google]
57KB, 457x359px
>>19599214

I think I get it, I've been working since the eclipse. It's a groove, or a personalized path. You wake up; shit-shower-shave, maybe some breakfast; and something happens. You're moving to your own music. Bounce in your step and everything. It's pretty cool. I'm working on expanding on it.
>>
>>19599333
fuck off kike
>>
>>19599214
Understand that it doesn't matter if you fail. Just enjoy life, trust yourself to love every single moment and thing about existence, and people WILL feel it. Watch Twin Peaks if you haven't already, and look out for the main character: Dale Cooper. He is a happy man who spreads happiness all around him, and people love him for it. That's the way to go: Don't give a fuck about whether things work out or not, just sit back and enjoy the ride. That's the secret. People will try to bring you down with their own insecurities and stress. You have to ignore them and just try to see the good in everything: Even sadness. Suffering should make you happy as well.

Good luck. I know of this secret to happiness but only managed to pull it through for periods of time. Childhood traumas and stuff have been holding me back since forever. It's not as easy as it sounds, but it sure as hell feels like the only correct thing in the whole world.

>TL;DR

Love everything about everything for what it is.
>>
>>19599953
>sky fairy
are you 12?
>>
>>19601972

He is talking about the christfag
>>
>>19599214
>When you have high confidence in yourself you can easily talk to attractive girls and if they reject you, you say fuck; them they miss it.

i think their is more to confidence than saying all that, thank you for the Synchronicity btw
>>
>>19599983
What do you mean you've been working since the eclipse? Like you started a job the day after the eclipse or like you've been working ON something?
>>
>>19602735
Pretending to be retarded huh?
>>
>>19599214
>Education builds self trust.

Emerson
>>
would the real 'you' worry about what you are worrying right now?
would the real 'yourself' do that or say this?
Trust yourself and yourselves, because you know who you are in reality, and sometimes don't know why we think some things that don't belong to us. Trust in youself, because you know what the real youself would do in most situations or think.
>>
>>19603732
Bullshit. It's the other way around. The more you know, the more you know how much you don't know. Ignorance gives you blind confidence.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.