[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Tornados attracted to Trailer Parks?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

>>
File: 1453783409185.jpg (25KB, 500x273px) Image search: [Google]
1453783409185.jpg
25KB, 500x273px
>>19598988
same reason why the op is always a faggot
>>
File: IMG_0650.png (163KB, 500x620px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0650.png
163KB, 500x620px
Due to the higher flood risk, low income housing is often built in low lying areas. And just like lightning is attracted to the highest location, tornados all move down hill.
>>
>tornado goes over brick house with 22" thick walls. No damage. No reason to report it.
>tornado goes over portable, lightweight housing that's literally on a trailer 3 feet off the ground. Does major damage.
ZOMG!!! Tornados only attack trailer parks!!!!
>>
Because HAARP wants to remove the poors
>>
File: fPGgHdj.jpg (84KB, 1024x1200px) Image search: [Google]
fPGgHdj.jpg
84KB, 1024x1200px
>>19598988
It could just be a meme but also tornados hate white trash
>>
>>19599583
Uncalled for. As a kid, lived at a trailer park in Atlanta. Fall 1988 to spring 1989. Poor people, yes. Trash, no. Down to earth people. Everyone got along regardless of skin color. For the record, I'm a burrito.
>>
>>19599583

A lot of retirees and older people move into trailers because they are easier to maintain and take care of in old age, dipshit.
>>
>>19599625
>everyone gets along in a trailer park
IM WHITE TRASH AND IM IN TROUBLE
>>
>>19598988
Trailer Parks might be built on cheaper land due to higher risk of tornadoes coming through. I mean wait Jeebus just likes being praised by the trailer owners whose homes aren't destroyed post 'nado.
>>
Shit storms are coming
>>
>>19598988
the lack of an updraft coming from those areas make it easier for tornadoes to cross over. I live in an area of Canada that gets tornadoes, but they normally stay outside of the city because of that fact. All the human activity and vehicles generating heat creates an updraft that would normally disturb the vortex to the point that it kills the twister off.

Of course, the bigger the tornado, the hard it would be to cancel it out, which is why Texas and areas still get raped by them on a regular basis.
>>
>>19599583
I kinda agree. I mean, I've never driven through a nice trailer park. And unless >>19599625 lived in one of those fancy gated trailer parks... You know, where the wealthy go when their done on their yachts and waiting for the next big dinner party. I don't believe you, nor do I want to.
>>
>>19598988
Allah hates crazy christians thats why
>>
god hates poor libfags
>>
>>19598988
What a stupid thread..Recent tornado ripped through the middle of my city, not a TP in sight. # ignorantshitposter
>>
>>19601813
it was on its way to a trailer park you were just in the way
>>
>>19599307
I live in Oklahoma, Brick walls can be destroyed also.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.