[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone think that they are getting into heaven? If you believe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: images (1).jpg (8KB, 235x214px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
8KB, 235x214px
Anyone think that they are getting into heaven? If you believe that is a possibility what would you look toward to doing in heaven?
>>
>>19598731

See that's where I'm at a bind..

What exactly do you do with your eternal life?
>>
The way that I like to imagine it is that there isn't anymore fear or sickness or death. You don't have to worry about war or famine. You're safe like what you felt as a kid in your parents house in a burrito blanket.

It's basically eternal bliss and security surrounded by the love of God where we can finally rest.
>>
>>19598731
They aint got the balls to let me in.
>>
>>19598746
You get this great job of stalking someone.
>>
>>19598746
poontang
>>
>>19598731
Not having to get drunk everyday to drown my sorrows, being happy for once, not being surrounded by sin and temptation, getting to meet my Lord and Savior, etc etc
>>
>>19598847
TFW not learning to be happy
>>
>>19598847
if you get drunk every day then you aren't going to heaven anyway

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArqRiIBh2p8
>>
>>19598892
I know it's not good, but I don't believe I'm damned because of it.

James 2:10
>For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

Isaiah 64:6
>But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.

Ephesians 2:8-9
>8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.
>>
>>19598731
>>19598746
This was my problem lately. What do we even do in Heaven?
>>
>>19599138
Bible says in revelation people will be kings and priests in heaven.
>>
>>19598731
No way, man. There are Christians there. Scary place!
>>
Well, I believe in Roko's Basilisk, and I donate a lot of my time to science and teaching as a volunteer.

I also fully support transhumanist utilitarianism.
I like to think that I'll at least be granted eternal peace if not eternal bliss.
>>
>>19598746
All you do there is worship god non-stop. Actually sounds like hell.
>>
>>19598731
heaven, sky, etc, is just imagination, or uknown

paradise is where you're going

everyone is a non-aging teenager
everyone or someone or somepeople will be able to heal and resurrect you

you will have the ability to turn on/off your god powers of flight and such, so that we can compete in the world of physics, or we can float around and fuck off

diet is mostly veg, but eating meat is groovy if you hunt it fairly

you get your soul-mate(s) if you're into that
all sexual behavior is a go, as long as all participants sign off and there's no heartbreak

we will build again but this time no creations will result in harm

you will not "sin" because you will have this nightmare to reflect upon, and the knowledge that this time around, if you eat that shit, you really do die forever on the fucking spot.
cold gone bitch.

everyone gets to go except "satan"
>>
>>19598746
Aide in the heavenly father's divine plan
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.