[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Probably one of the best horror movie I've seen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

I'm surprised I haven't seen anyone talk about this movie on here yet. It can't get anymore X than this movie.
>>
what is synopsis for this movie of the /x/
>>
>>19598586

Chick finds a dude to perform a ritual. The ritual allows them to make a wish. Hell breaks loose during. I really don't want to spoil anything. But I thought it was really cool.
>>
I miss the old days of /x. Shame on you people.
>>
File: 1439440966752s.jpg (4KB, 110x125px) Image search: [Google]
1439440966752s.jpg
4KB, 110x125px
>>19598562
it was a snoozer and certain parts were cringeworthy.

and no its not like "hurr this is not "hardcore" for a skilled magicker like me"

i just expected a comfy horror movie and was disappointed.

better rewatch in the mouth of madness for the 500th time.. or better yet watch some jay parker oder mark passio vids on yt
>>
>>19598562
I just turned it on. Plz don't be a lie.
>>
>>19598562
Yeah it's pretty /x/. Lots of occult/ magic. Not particularly scary but still enjoyable.
>>
I'm not digging it. I need suggestions for ultra creepy.
>>
Just watched it, I really like it. It gets creepy as fuck if you let yourself get into it

[SPOILER]
The guardian angel reveal was a terrible choice. There was just no good way to include that without it being terribly cheesy. They would have done much better to shoot it as unseen to the audience but made it clear that the actress was seeing a physical manifestation. I could see many people being completely turned off to the movie at that point, but I'm willing to look past it for everything else it did really well.
[/SPOILER]
>>
I really liked the ending. It made the whole movie.
>>
>>19598562
Agreed.

You should check out Kill List, as well.
>>
>>19600107
I agree.

I've never seen a scary movie since Watching American werewolf in London, as a kid. It's all just gore, jumps and other tactics just as cringeworthy as the Angel scene, but throughout the entire movie. Atmospheric, actually well made movies that aren't necessarily scary are better than the usual "scary" cheese.
>>
>>19600191
Check out The Witch
It does that creepy atmosphere better than any other recent movie in my opinion
>>
Try 'Vacancy'
Just watched it, pretty good thriller/horror. Nothing supernatural, but it was decent.
>>
File: MouthMadness2.jpg (99KB, 700x490px) Image search: [Google]
MouthMadness2.jpg
99KB, 700x490px
>>19599172
Do you read Sutter Cane?
>>
>>19598562

The Stuff
>>
>>19600409
>The Stuff
muh nigga nig noggin
also others 80's maestros
larry cohen
frank hennenlotter
stuart gordon
don coscarelli
>>
They were doing the Abramelin ritual which is a long and complicated procedure that Crowley failed. Had to add this because because Crowlyites will appreciate it.
>>
>>19598562
It sounds like its creators really misunderstand the Abramelin Working and its purpose
>>
>>19600678
Well, Crowley didn't fail. He stopped. He was interrupted by Mathers, who called in a favor, and Crowley found his commitment to Mathers to be more pressing than not getting his house haunted by Abramelin demons. Crowley went on to attain the K&C of HGA
>>
just watched it based off OP's suggestion.

I really enjoyed it, especially the ending. Also, note the woman's name...
>>
>>19601894
Sophia Howard? What about it?
>>
>>19599172
>jay parker
talk about cringeworthy
>>
>>19600107
I thought it was a bold choice, also the design and visual of the angel was pretty well done imo
>>
>>19598562
Yeah, the whole occult thing is a hot topic. You pissed off half the board with your Op. Kek. /x/ is NOT strictly an occult board. Check /fringe/.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.