[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I summon an angel?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

How do I summon an angel?
>>
>>19598460
You don't. Try to always have good intentions, and the angels who already know you will be impressed to move on your behalf. You probably already know one without even knowing you know one, as they walk among humans unawares.
>>
the real question is why would you want to
>>
>>19599375
Why wouldn't you want a creature of immense power, full of love for you and concern for your personal well being, edgelord?
>>
>>19599405
You should seek the creator then not the creation. God created all the angels. Any attributes they have come from God.
>>
>>19598460
this is relevant to my interests

>>19599375
What if they can cleanse sin or protect you from fleshgait huh what then
>>
Yeah, if you believe in angels then you should just talk to God, and angels will come if it is appropriate. I guess there are angel summoning things, but that should be pretty easy to find.

In my experience, one will just show up one day if need be. They just kind of come and go as they please, show up when needed, that sort of thing. Can't say any summoning is really involved.
>>
>>19599466
Only Jesus can cleanse you of your sin
>>
5 steps to summoning an angel

Be a good person
Do what is right
Be kind to others
Be honest
Be kind

This does not mean let shitty people walk all over you.
>>
>>19598460
Prayer.
>>
>>19598460
You don't summon them. They appear when they want to. Keep in mind we're basically animals compared to them. Pigeons don't summon old ladies despite how much they want them. Old ladies ladies come to feed pigeons by their own will. If you're really desperate you could coo at her door with prayer. Just be careful. Angels will actually respond verbally, unlike God who takes a different approach.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.