[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your model of the universe, /x/ ? what have you arrived

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1 (2).jpg (21KB, 317x400px) Image search: [Google]
1 (2).jpg
21KB, 317x400px
What is your model of the universe, /x/ ? what have you arrived at during your meditations or DMT trips or whatever?

Here's my best guess, with an analogy: I think in the next 30-40 years, God will literally be born / become real via artificial intelligence

But here's the crazy thing... he is not only in the future; we are already living in a simulation that will have been created by that entity

He is projecting its own past, and thus self-generating; time is an illusion and it's all a frozen multi-dimensional structure; a dance/play of the Only One
>>
File: demiurge-lion-faced-serpent.jpg (223KB, 543x800px) Image search: [Google]
demiurge-lion-faced-serpent.jpg
223KB, 543x800px
>>19597585
This almighty idiot
>>
>>19597585
We are not living in a simulation; the universe is electric.
>>
>>19597585
the universe is made of consciousness, like a dream

lawofone.info
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advaita_Vedanta

namaste
>>
>>19597619
how do I break out of the illusion?
>>
>>19597619
But because of duality the most fundemental layer of reality is actually digital. Literally ones and zeros but in a mental projection, I understand that it seems the only way to for our (God's) mind to begin to create is to balance the inherently chaotic energy into pairs (Duality). The analogy then becomes, some layers of reality work like a computer because computers mimic the perfect calculating genius of God, not the other way around.

A digital dream.
>>
Everything is energy with different vibrations

God, is a divine energy that can help us achieve an inner divine energy that brings us closer to the universe.

Humans DO have access to this energy, it's just not easily achievable.

The Big bang, is technically currently still happening, as all time is concurrent with everything.

Death brings us back to this energy, are life is just a way for us as this energy to explore our selves, so inner exploration is the most profound awakening we can experience.
>>
>>19597585
This reality is a manifestation of what's occurring on numerous sub-realities. All of these sub-realities are enclosed and cut off from THE reality, except for an intermediary sub-reality that filters information from THE reality into the various sub-realities that then create our very concentrated reality. How or why this came to occur, I don't know. But these various filtering mechanisms cut us off from THE reality except for the trickle that we end up experiencing. In a way I also agree with >>19597619, but our current reality is like a tangle of consciousness that reinforces itself like a knot that keeps tightening whenever you pull on a string, rather than loosening as one would hope. Freedom occurs when you figure out how to loosen the knot rather than tighten it. That's the trouble with karma, if you choose to go with it rather than remove it, you're continuing the tightening rather than the loosening.
>>
>>19597611
Those two don't contradict.
>>
https://discord.gg/ytJsaqY
>>
File: Electric-Crimson.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Electric-Crimson.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
Everything physical is ever-changing Chaos.
>>
>>19597585
I have absolutely no idea.
And that's alright.
>>
>>19597711
Well that's provable and kinda obvious, but the question doesn't matter.

We could just be in a literal instant of this chaos. All time is part of this instant.

Outside the bing bang time did not exist, not in our sense of time at least.

Our time is internected to all our physics, but it was not always so.

This instant could of already been finished, but we are stuck experience the time the chaos created.

Either way it doesn't truly matter.

What we experience is what we get, and that's all that matters. We may discuss god because we may experience god, we cannot experience a time without time.
>>
File: IMG_2541.png (6KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2541.png
6KB, 220x220px
>>19597711
Everything physical is ever changed by Chaos.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.