[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please help an anon with "knowledge bomb".

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: spyrmid.jpg (227KB, 1505x846px) Image search: [Google]
spyrmid.jpg
227KB, 1505x846px
Today I had a weird occurence. I was at work and had what i would most likely describe as a knowledge bomb hit me. It was as though my mind literally shifted to another level of knowledge. I used to have these off and on for years up until a few years ago.

Any ways, here is the info that came to me. I was thinking about the weird pedo rings and the interest of the elites combined with the spirit eating stuff.

As I was thinking something appeared to me that it is more than just being pervs that so much more is at work. And almost like a vision I saw a cell going through an osmosis type of situation where more or less the death (or age of an individual) was being passed to another. In addition, there was also a knowledge or consciousness about the exchange as well. After thinking about it perhaps almost like a morphing from one person to another and throwing off the shell of the old and placing the spirit into the young but that is totally just a though from me later.

Any one else exprience this before? Also what do you think if the revelation? I think this may be right up anon5s ally
>>
>>19597325
So you're saying it's like a body exchange
to live longer? And they use the children in the pedo rings to do that? Like I don't know if you've seen the Skeleton Key, where the antagonists used magic to transfer their consciousness to a younger body when their current bodies got too old. There was another horror movie that came out recently with a similar thing tho I can't remember what it was called. Is it kind of like that?
>>
File: Enchilada_Rice_Beans[1].jpg (130KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Enchilada_Rice_Beans[1].jpg
130KB, 1024x768px
>>19597325
I think I understand what you mean.
Pedo rings are made to make children suffer a lot of trauma so their souls become rotten. Then they kill them as a sacrifice and their souls mix with the collective and make people becomes more susceptible for their needs. It's sort of creating a shitty soup of consciousness by doing this and make people more retarded and unenlightened. So now I make you wonder, where do you think you get your great ideas from when they seem to come out of nowhere?
This is what Alex Jones means. It's the goddamn enchilada.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
And as you said as well, you just came up with this by connecting the dots, so did I and so did he.
>>
>>19597325
The people who run this dirtball know they can't literally transfer their consciousnesses. They're hardcore nihilists. They're using an extreme K adaptation to maximize memetic transmission instead.
>>
>>19597358

I am not familure with it but i have the impression that it may in fact be correct. What i dont get is then wouldnt the sacrifice be a once every life time instead of these sickos targeting kiddos as often as they do. It makes my noodle soup
>>
>>19597387

Dude. Wow. I dont know what to even think. I cant even. How do we even battle against such wickedness?

It does help to explain why i didnt understand if they could pass on consciousness, then why torture kiddos. It makes sense when you take that into consideration.
>>
>>19597404
I dont know what K adaption is, you have given me something learn. thanks anon
>>
>>19597512
It's about the reincarnation system. If people are afraid, feels week, desperate etc they are one step from going lower on conscious level. If they force it on children that feel more emotion, they make them reincarnate into the consciousness soup and lower the "Mortal Level".
>>
File: Maslows-Hierarchy-of-Needs.jpg (614KB, 1500x1159px) Image search: [Google]
Maslows-Hierarchy-of-Needs.jpg
614KB, 1500x1159px
>>19597548
Got ya. Kind of like maslow's hierarchy of needs. You destroy the base and you can never get to the top.
>>
File: Chakra-Chart-PhuketCleanse[1].jpg (1MB, 1920x2519px) Image search: [Google]
Chakra-Chart-PhuketCleanse[1].jpg
1MB, 1920x2519px
>>19597583
Anon pls. Maslow's is just atheist chakra system for fedora tippers and economists.

If you are stuck on survival you can never see the big picture of things around you for example. Stuck on survival you will not see connection on living beings and how they interact with each other in nature harmony.
>>
>>19597615
Maslows has until now been the only way i have known to express it. I am here to learn, not tip a fedora. Thanks the nice chart anon, i will enjoy looking this over.
>>
File: 4454513.png (174KB, 869x671px) Image search: [Google]
4454513.png
174KB, 869x671px
>>19597618
Welcome to the Green Pill anon.
>>
>>19597645

Why thank you. Little known fact, am a pastor so seeing the sacrament helps me relate. Very nice
>>
File: Robotz in the skies.jpg (472KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Robotz in the skies.jpg
472KB, 540x960px
Human meat droids
>>
>>19597652
Jesus went to Tibet and learned the chakra system. He then teaches the techniques to other people in the middle east fitting the culture of the time. In the end the meaning and the core ritual is the same, what matters is what you perceive and feel doing the correct processes for you.

The only prayer that Jesus teach, Our Father, the original in hebrew is exactly a meditation process and ritual to align the chakras.
>>
>>19597689

Fascinating. Btw that prayer I pray almost daily. Never to enlighten but to focus on Him, which I guess in a way is trying to align with his spirit
>>
>>19597823
It's exactly the same thing. Focusing on God is being enlightened. It's not the illusion of separation. You are God, but you can only be God if you align with God. Feeling that God is someone else out there wont let you reach him.
>>
>>19597874
This.

It's also called Christhood for Christianity.
>>
>>19597387
>Alex Jones
He's controlled opposition.
>>
>>19597325
>>19597486
The young ones have their own soul. The kids that incarnate into the bodies to be taken or used by The "Elites" are being punished. What you described also could be happening and probably is.
>>
>>19597548
He pretty much covered everything I wanted to cover as well. In such a small sentence too, good job.
>>
>>19597325

Passing on the pain you have experienced (from physical, sexual, and psychological torture) to one another is just a manifestation of the old adage, "Misery loves company."

I once asked my emotionally abusive mother why she was shouting at me, and she tearfully confessed "because it makes me feel better."

Transferring your own pain to someone else is cathartic. The end. The rest is just the weed talking.
>>
>>19599852

P.S. This is why people are so shitty to each other on Internet forums. It's a completely free way of soothing your own hurt.
>>
So it is like trying to poison the well of souls. Sick
>>
File: Pyramid.jpg (52KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Pyramid.jpg
52KB, 600x600px
>>19597325

The revelation you had is a combination of different things.

LE(life extension) tech/methods, Trans-humanism, Social engineering and/or Indoctrination, Genetics & Rituals/Beliefs.

(The KB threads have covered a wide range of topics & all my Information is truth: http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge%20Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/ )
>>
>>19601550
What about the lawofone.info? Is it legit or new age crap? Is it true that we live in a many levels of consciousness ah la enchilada Deux Ex that Alex Jones mentioned?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.