[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I may have just had an out of body experience? I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: 1503120321771.jpg (104KB, 640x822px) Image search: [Google]
1503120321771.jpg
104KB, 640x822px
I think I may have just had an out of body experience? I've never had one before although I have experienced some minor 'psychic' phenomena [spoiler]I've seen/predicted the future a couple of times, eventually I realized they were all car-related. I can share some if you'd like.[/spoiler] But i'm kind of REALLY freaked out after this, it was really bizarre and doesn't seem like any kind of astral projection I've ever heard of. I may even ask /sci/ to debunk it after, because it doesn't seem like ASMR either (which i don't have)

>20 years old
>have traditionally had very vivid/surreal/horrifying dreams (but not always)
>this has ramped up significantly since i moved into my own apartment
>got one a few weeks ago that was a 'looping' dream and was particularly awful
>kept teleporting around my grandma's block, periodically appearing in a square department store with 4 areas
>I'd encounter this bug-like creature that kept "sloughing off" [spoiler]i got this word in my sleep[/spoiler] its skin, revealing a skeleton I couldn't quite make out
>when i'd get to my grandma's porch there were a ton of insect legs there, scattered on the ground, all golden and metallic, they reminded me of a cicada's, almost, or a scorpion's
>wake up with the skin thing on my grandma's lawn
I should add that this is the grandma I don't particularly like, she's still alive as well. At first I thought this was induced by cold medicine, because nyquil/dayquil have always given me horrifically surreal dreams or made me loopy, respectively. But it seems significant after this.

(cont.)
>>
>>19596857
can you make the sun blink like this guy?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-m3ZZthZAfs
>>
>>19596857
Oh, right, i forgot: no spoilers on /x/. Okay, i'll stop doing that. Anyway, continuing.

>The night before last, I went to sleep at about 4am, and didn't sleep too well as I was a wreck at work the next day
>got a dream about a girl I sort of like, who i'm fairly sure has been trying to flirt with me for a while now (she works in my office)
>the dream is in a house I've never been in before, that seems to have a large number of rooms, all of which are very oddly shaped
>posting on 4chan at a desk on a computer that has an old school CRT monitor for some reason
>the girl looks over my shoulder, i don't want her to see what i'm posting
>she says something i can't quite 'hear', along the lines of 'come hither', like she wants to fuck
>fast forward to us spooning on the floor of that room in a blanket, i try to grab her hips but she doesn't seem to go for it for some reason, even though 'she' wants to
>starts to tell me something, i can't 'hear' her again, but i 'know' that she's talking about how we can't be together because I like someone else (a girl I know IRL, i believe i'm in love with her, we actually went out IRL but broke up after one date because complicated reasons, we haven't spoken since even though we have the same entire group of friends, and I still don't know exactly what the reasons were)
>'says' she knows what's going on with her
>screaming internally at my dream-self to ask her what's going on, but wake up before i can
I think I know what this one was trying to tell me, I'm mostly just including it because it was really vivid. Now for the thing that just happened, (cont.)
>>
>>19596899
>go to sleep on my couch the night after, not remembering what I dreamt about exactly, but a couple of them were "waking up" dreams, like ones where you think you're getting up to go get ready for work/school
>remember going into my room in the dream to see that it's 8:18 (or possibly 8:28, i'm not sure)
>actually wake up, go take a piss and head into my bedroom to check the time as my phone is dead
>it's 8:18 exactly
>fuckthatskindofwierdbutultimatelyinsignificant.jpg
>dick around for about an hour, take a shower, go get some food
>eat and read some comics, then get super tired because sleeping on my couch is less than ideal for a person as tall as i am, so it didn't really work for me

This is gonna be a long post, so (cont.)
>>
File: IMG_0161.png (96KB, 800x1037px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0161.png
96KB, 800x1037px
>>19596857
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (85KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
85KB, 1280x720px
>>19596857
The first reminded me of insectoid shapeshifting aliens.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGzLXE9U1Uo
>>
>>19596935
I had the same dreams.
Dreams are parallel realities, where your soul is going, whenever it's bored being in your avatar, i think
>>
>>19596935
>struggle to get to sleep at first, but eventually decide to force it and just not move until I go under
>feel my body go numb, but i'm still semi-lucid
>get a bunch of images flickering in my eyes too fast for me to tell what any of it is
>find that i'm unable/unwilling to move any part of my body, but can still control my breathing
>my hand feels like it's grasping a ball made of air, like when you make your hand into a claw and rotate it really fast
>think to myself that this seems a lot like sleep paralysis (which i have never experienced before)
>wake up to see that it's 6:15pm, i look at my window and see that it's night outside (this was NOT normal darkness, it felt like everything outside was dead)
>try to get my phone, but i'm actually still asleep
>"wake up" again at 5, it's brighter out now, try to get my phone and it's dead
>still asleep
>now this may have been before or after the "waking up", i can't quite remember, but i started to feel heavy vibrations in the front of my skull, and my heartbeat sped way, way up, more than it ever had before
>the vibrations would dance all around the back of my head back to the front, in a circle
>lucid enough to control this, actually, but i decide to avoid going insane on the heartbeat+vibration to avoid giving myself an aneurism or something

I should also add that this is around the time i started to feel like something was watching me.

(cont.)
>>
>>19596995
>still dreaming, i wake up in a futon in a kind of L-shaped room
>basically, the part of the bed where my head was was in the short part of the L, if that makes sense
>one half of the room has screen rather than a wall, like the kind you use to keep bugs out
>there's also a curtain for privacy, presumably, that you could pull over with a chain
>through the screen, i can see that the house i'm in is in a huge, creepy-looking forest, but what's odd is the person in the yard across from it
>their yard seems like a neighbor's house, essentially, and the person is on a swing, going back and forth at a diagonal angle compared to me
>can't "see" them at all, so i don't know quite what they look like, but it was as though the trees were bent so i could get a look at them
>for some reason i make a face at them/stick my tongue out, like a little kid would
>immediately regret this as i 'know' it's a bad idea for some reason

(Cont.)
>>
>>19597026
>decide that it's time to wake up now, because this is getting uncomfortably weird
>wake up and see my eyelids open, and see the top of my comforter
>still asleep
>this repeats about 5 or 6 times, exactly the same each time
>between these i try to turn on the lamp on my bedside table (in my sleep) but it's dim like the light from the window before (the lamp was fucking normal when I turned it on IRL, thank god. I would have shit myself otherwise)
>feel a dark figure sort of hovering with its hands on its knees from the window, but it could have been nothing
>actually wake up this time, freaked the fuck out
>try to go back to sleep at first, but decide against it because the whole thing felt insane

And that's it. Thoughts, /x/? I'm mostly asking about the vibrations, because what the fuck was that.
>>
I would appreciate some help here
>>
File: IMG_0158.png (66KB, 800x1048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0158.png
66KB, 800x1048px
>>19597097
Here you go
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.