[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Telecucks You have five seconds to explain why you haven't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: smashed-tv-1.jpg (79KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
smashed-tv-1.jpg
79KB, 720x405px
Telecucks

You have five seconds to explain why you haven't smashed your TV to bits if you ever owned one.

Netflix is no excuse. Shit is worse than the regular MK Ultra propaganda.
>>
File: IMG_5205.jpg (50KB, 720x431px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5205.jpg
50KB, 720x431px
>>19596818
I don't own one. They perfected mass thought steering when there were still tubes. By the power of Greyskull. The GABA effect in broadcast. TV is the Lithium, of the masses.
>>
Don't destroy the old world technology grandpa. Donate to the local museum instead.
>>
File: runitsthemedia.jpg (114KB, 543x768px) Image search: [Google]
runitsthemedia.jpg
114KB, 543x768px
>>19596818

What's MK ultra propaganda?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SylmnrJXaHM
>>
because i like PBS
>>
>>19596818
video games
>>
>>19596850

Hahaha, women don't need brainwashing to become evil.
>>
>>19596818

>why haven't you smashed your tv

It's pretty.
>>
>>19596927
>console peasant detected
>>
>>19596818
why have you bought one in the first place should be the question...
>>
>>19596818
because i could just sell it instead of smashing it and having to clean up afterwards
>>
>>19596818
Because I can see through the propaganda, and I hope the mind control to an extent. Listen, this isn't my first rodeo. I was literally born into a cult, and even they couldnt brainwash me, even after having it attempted from birth. Some people are just like that.
>>
>>19596959
Nope just psychotic love is all.
>>
>>19597374
assuming you're not lying, what cult were you born into anon
>>
>>19597384
Well, I call it a cult. They're Jehovah's Witnesses. It's vanilla for a cult unless your family is fucking crazy, but the organization makes goood use of brainwashing and mind control techniques. I consider myself lucky because I got to observe these techniques from a young age but without all the trauma other people in similar situations have to endure.
The severety of the Jehovah's Witness cult does vary depending on your family/congregation/region. Pedophilia (mostly among elders, not unlike the pedo catholic priests), and rape are huge problems, for example. They cover these things up of course, most people have no clue.
>>
I'm woke af but no way I have to have my startrek. I guess I could start collecting all the dvds though..
>>
>>19597340
Not him but I cherish my ps2
>>
>>19597429
Ah, well suppose that can really apply to any religious sect be it catholic, east orthodox, etc. But there's something about religion that seems to attract the crazies the most. Sorry you had to go through that shit though, my family was lucky enough to be agnostic for the most part.
>>
>>19596818
Once you realize every single thing on TV is fake, its really quite entertaining. The NFL when I watch it, its like watching WWE wrestling. I cant believe people still buy into it.
>>
>>19597446
Well what does set them apart from other christian sects is that they make use of shunning their members if they slip up. They call it disfellowshipping. For example, if a woman divorces her husband because he was abusive, but otherwise faithful, she would be disfellowshipped because the only grounds for divorce according to them is adultery. And the organization tries very hard to isolate you so disfellowshipping often means losing all of your family and friends. Women and children have been murdered in these situations because they can't get away.
Tho I do agree that you could experience something similar in just about any christian sect. For them though, this stuff is organized and widespread on purpose so it's a little bit worse imo.
>>
>>19597483
and all i knew about Jehovahs was that i try to not answer the door when they hand me flyers, fuck thats just sad and horrible
>>
File: 1480387976116.jpg (130KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1480387976116.jpg
130KB, 1024x768px
no idea what the netflix interface even looks like
only ever watch anime and sports... mostly f1, eurocups, hockey, and boxing, but really open to most sports since they are all generally positive
well, and some movies too I guess. Can't go wrong with Humphrey Bogart

>>19597441
ps2 got some of the best games and frenchises of all time
pcsx2 doesn't usually disappoint, except in the case of the getaway and the followup
>>
I have successfully unplugged from TV and Netflix. Now, when I go out to the bar and see 156 TVs with sports all over the place I feel unsettled. It's really bizarre to me watching people watch. As an aside, I didn't smash my TV but use it as a secondary monitor.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.