[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Attention all time travelers, aliens, spirits, people with strange

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: gotcha.jpg (351KB, 703x1000px) Image search: [Google]
gotcha.jpg
351KB, 703x1000px
Attention all time travelers, aliens, spirits, people with strange anomalies, people who don't think themselves as human, human people, earthlings, everyone who things they're a part of something greater, and anyone else:

Thank you in participating in this grand experiment.

Now I know you may not realize it now, but someone controls your world. Doors upon doors upon doors and never will you find the exit.

You're free to enjoy the sunshine, eat good food, be nice to people, enjoy a drink, make love to your lives, and yes to fall in love.

Nothing is stopping you from doing what your passion is, what you love. Make this world as great as you want. Be merry, love each other, spread joy.

I have faith that you'll be good people, do the right thing, eat well, sleep well. And treat others nicely, exceptions on the internet of course.

There will be peace on Earth.
And America is the greatest country on this entire planet.

If you ever need to call me anything, call me John.

God Bless, and Thank You.

Oh and one more thing.

Gotcha.
>>
What a gay post
>>
>>19596053
You would write something like that wouldn't you
>>
>>19596053
BTW you're gay.
>>
Thank you John, should I be afraid of Sept 23?
>>
>>19596282
Who the fuck cares.
People will be people.
People should only do good things.

It's just a stupid date, nothing's going to happen, AS USUAL.

Who even says gay anymore? You sound like a weeaboo fag army brat.
>>
>>19596282
Oh god you weren't taking me serious were you? God you people can't take a goddamn joke on the net, everything's serious. Learn to lighten up.

God that poster pisses me off.
>>
Thank you John. A very gay thread and God bless you too
>>
>>19596417
Bite me.
>>
I appreciate the gayness of this thread.
>>
>>19596051
sage
>>
>>19596503
Excuse me?
>>
>>19596051
So how's reddit these days?
>>
>>19596542
MGTOW all the way baby. No women, no bitch angels, no god, no demonic succubus. It's all good in the hood baby.
>>
>>19596051
Godammit John not only am I not a woman, I would not have wanted to be grabbed by the pussy.

Your sexual advances were not well received and because you've made me ornery I am the only one who felt your mass-molestation.

I leave you by punching you through the internet, Good Day Sir!
>>
>>19596773
*grabs her by pussy*
back the fuck off!?!?
>>
>>19596645
LE EPIC MAYMAYS DICK AND SHORTY
XDDDDDDD
>>
>>19596403
>>19596293
Wasn't me actually, just a phone poster. What a shame though John. Shame you aren't human after all.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.