[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The city

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

Hello /x/, Its been a few months but im here again to ask if any one has dreamed of what we can only call "The city".
The city is always night time, Buildings are crumbling( No power to them, some window busted out) though look modern. The city seems to be some thing in the lines of a New York or the likes. No stars in the sky, No moon but the city is oddly lit as if there were. Small fires are in trash cans but no one around them. Very rarely do we come across people.

Last time i posted there were maybe 10 of us that have dreamed of it, Are you one as well?
>>
File: fractal-966059_960_720.jpg (292KB, 960x683px) Image search: [Google]
fractal-966059_960_720.jpg
292KB, 960x683px
Not really. Sometimes I dream about large never ending fractal structures
>>
File: p20787_p_v8_az.jpg (396KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
p20787_p_v8_az.jpg
396KB, 960x1440px
>>19595390
its a movie you larping fucking faggot
>>
>>19595465
Really good movie but not what im taking about, Im taking about a dream of a run down large city. It doesnt shift, Looks apoc in a way or the city looks like it was left with out people for a very long time. Though signs of people can be seen there, But they rarely seen in said dreams.
>>
>>19595483
Is the city spanning an entire world/continent?
And are you sure that's a sky you're looking at?
>>
>>19595498
I've never left the city, But other people ive talked to talk about some grass areas with in the city.
Im only guessing its the sky, Just what i see in the dream when i look up. It's close to a night sky with a bad over cast.
>>
File: Dark City vs Matrix.jpg (96KB, 518x634px) Image search: [Google]
Dark City vs Matrix.jpg
96KB, 518x634px
>>19595465
There are so many parallels between Dark City, and a film that was released a year or two later, the Matrix, that it left some people wondering whether the producers attached to the Wachowski brothers had gotten their hands on the script, extensive storyboards and concept art for Dark City that were sent to all major film studios, and used them to guide the production of the first Matrix film.
Link: http://www.electrolund.com/2004/10/matrix-city-a-photographic-comparison-of-the-matrix-and-dark-city/
>>
>>19595512
Neat but not what we're talking about. Thank you though.
>>
>>19595509
Is the architecture really advanced, futuristic, alien even?
And are the people "people"?
>>
File: 1490851886504.png (189KB, 288x200px) Image search: [Google]
1490851886504.png
189KB, 288x200px
>>19595483
>>19595509
Nigger you just described the fucking movie.
>Hello /x/, Its been a few months but im here again to ask if any one has dreamed of what we can only call "The city".
>The city is always night time, Buildings are crumbling( No power to them, some window busted out) though look modern. The city seems to be some thing in the lines of a New York or the likes. No stars in the sky, No moon but the city is oddly lit as if there were. Small fires are in trash cans but no one around them. Very rarely do we come across people.
>>
>>19595578
Goddamn, Pay attention. I'm not talking about the movie.
>>
>>19595574
No, Its modern human juat run down.
>>
>>19595390
I dream of the same place, every single night. It's crumbling and abandoned mostly. But some places, it's really nice. Near the marshes. We have battery power, or rather, hand held stuff is powered. And light.
>>
>>19596187
But it's not a LARP. If your here to find something, get lost.
>>
File: 20170915_111614.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170915_111614.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>19595390
Made me think of this pin my friends found a few years ago that I kept for some weird reason...
>>
>>19596187
Yeah not the same, Sorry. No lights or battery. Only light is what i and others can tell is overcast sky and trash cans burning shit.
>>
Sometimes I dream of a very colorful and sunny city I like to call paradise, one time I dreamt I was inside of one of it's thrift stores, another time I was driving on one of it's highways that goes over it's beach, and another time I was in a huge store with fancy electronics.. but some other times I dreamt I explored it's outskirts, full of filthy factory buildings and a very dark cave with a terrifying black creature inside. What does it mean? Has anyone else dreamed of it?
>>
>>19595390
I've had similar dreams. It's clearly something psychological and not some global shared dream my dood
>>
Don't you ever wonder why it's always nighttime and you can't see the sky? Because the only time I've ever dreamt of it I surely wondered if it was nighttime or there was a really dim star behind it....
>>
ok
>>
>>19595441

Me too
>>
>>19595390
had a dream similar to this, but it was daytime but really cloudy like it just rained or something, also i was a shadow person following another shadow person
>>
The city I dream of reminds me of Chicago, but not actually Chicago. It's not big like new York city or even LA.....but big enough that I get lost. As OP said, trash cans on fire, buildings crumbling. Had this dream for 3 consecutive nights...and last night, I finally came across "people" but it looked as if I was seeing them through night vision. I could only see their eyes, the shape of their bodies, but no distinguishing features.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.