[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NASA is hiding alien life from us, but if space isn't real

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

File: nas aliens.jpg (56KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
nas aliens.jpg
56KB, 590x350px
NASA is hiding alien life from us, but if space isn't real where do they come from? Could they be humans from an alternate universe?
>>
>>19595268
Highly evolved humanoid lizards that evolved alongside dinosaurs and escaped the extinction and have been secretly in control of every human civilization giving out bits oftechnology whenever they feel the time is right.
Or just super evolved humans from the distant future
>>
>>19595316
how do I contact them?
>>
grays are genetically engineered robots.
>>
>>19595268
>Or just super evolved humans from the distant future
This.

Their biology is a genetic adaptation to living and evolving in zero gravity on "sapce arks" for thousands of years.
>>
>>19595268
>space isn't real

Wtf u smoking
>>
>>19595268
Most "aliens" are actually extra dimensional beings who exist in ways we cannot conceive.

Although Jared Kushner is a grey alien.
>>
>>19595268
>NASA (of all places) is hiding alien life from us
>Space (because it's the only place you can't go) isn't real
>Where do the aliens come from (well an alien has to come from space otherwise it's not an alien)
>Could they be humans from an alternate universe
(No, because then it is just a human from an alternate universe and not an alien.

Think less often OP, go to therapy, try to read a book, you might have ADHD from your schizophrenia but that's ok, you can get over it without medication.
>>
>>19595268
Demons.
>>
>>19595268
They are demons.
>>
>>19595268
same universe, different dimension
>>
>>19595833

Go outside, stick a radio antenna up you ass and point your ass to the sky
>>
File: 4-fDGLMbV.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
4-fDGLMbV.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>19596097
>>
>>19596097
I don't want to contact fag people like you
>>
>space isn't real

we're dealing with a retard folks move along
>>
>>19596143
>dude thinks space is real
ayyyyyy
>>
File: IMG_5326.jpg (123KB, 1052x789px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5326.jpg
123KB, 1052x789px
>>19595268
This whole, space isn't real thing? Kek. Look up one of the threads where we debunk flat earth. It's, pretty ridiculous.
>>
>>19596144
>Retard thinks space isn't real
Ayyyyyy
>>
What if earth is really a flat dimension but the "space" is a massive, infinite black hole that is making the earth look flat by bending the light. So the further you go from earth, the more compressed shit is to the utmost, absolute infinity. Planets,s tars, galaxies, everything is real but infinitely condensed into the black hole. It's explorable but you'll also get condensed more, and more, and more. The Universe is not expanding at the speed of light, it's CONDENSING at the speed of light.

Aliens are from another dimension. All dimensions feature a flat earth and the black hole that makes life happen.

Holy fuck man....
>>
catholic cucks need to fuck off
>>
they're pretending they don't have evidence of aliens. they want you to figure it out yourself.

but unfortunately aliens are actually demons
>>
what if they are guys from another "earth" ie another land from beyond our ice wall
>>
>>19595268
>>19595316
how do I contact ayy lmaos to be able to talk to them and gain knowledge?
>>
>>19595268
Once you take certain things for granted anything is possible.
Could all be unicorn astral projection thought forms or even mermaids.
>>
Saying that being from an alternate reality is much more far fetched than saying that you're from another planet.

That said, I've seen my share of UFOs, but that doesn't mean it's from another solar system.
>>
>>19595268
They will be revealed as aliens on sept 23, remember that they are demons and shoot them on sight.
>>
>>19595268
obviously on the other side of the disc friendo
>>
>>19595268
Of density... outside of our time...
All is one
>lawofone.info
The cosmology of this is amazing in my opnion
>>
>>19596702
Meditate, do DMT. Do DMT and Meditate. The Extra Dimensional Entities will come to you and speak to you
>>
>>19595268
Space is real you mong
>>
File: 19e4w4.jpg (25KB, 584x329px) Image search: [Google]
19e4w4.jpg
25KB, 584x329px
>>19596205
>Debunk flat earth
>>
This thread again?

aLIEns are fake as fuck, they are demons.
>>
>>19596975
Prove it
>>
>>19597388
What is gravity?
>muh density
Why do objects fall 'down' then?
>>
File: this pyramid earth.jpg (47KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
this pyramid earth.jpg
47KB, 1280x720px
>>19598605
>earth is flat
>earth is hollow

FUCKING WHICH IS IT
>>
>>19598636
both
>>
>>19598667
Neither. It's fucking solid sphere.
>>
>>19598605
no one knows for sure whats gravity you fucking moron
>>
File: raptor earth.jpg (12KB, 590x495px) Image search: [Google]
raptor earth.jpg
12KB, 590x495px
>>19598694
Think again.
>>
Well nasa certainly means to deceive in hebrew so...
>>
They're fallen angels, otherwise known as demons or the lizardmen. It's pointless to worry about it though.
>>
ET's have and stick to very long term goals. We're a part of their goal. They proceeded just like we are; war, pollution and destroying the very planet they lived on. They ruined their planet and made it uninhabitable. They initially had to move underground to survive. Later they moved to outer space and lived there for a very long time. They were eventually granted permission by the council of worlds to migrate to a new planet to incarnate on. However, in doing so they needed to develop a body that was suitable and native to their new planet. They chose to develop the monkey into a human form over a long period. We humans are a product of that process. As the human form was developing stage two was taking place, which was merging their DNA with the native DNA; a 50/50 mix. This new product are the Hybrids. This means in the future the ET's and Humans will incarnate into the newly and much improved body native to Earth.
>>
anyone else believe in reincarnation ?

I truly believe we are all one consciousness experiencing an infinite amount of individual 'stories' that we cycle through

so at this moment in time, you are me, I am you, we are all one, and we are all experiencing the uniqueness of our own individual consciousnesses attached and confined within our own physical bodies egos.
>>
>>19598709
fucking shit I've been lied to my entire life
>>
>>19595918
>>19596084
>>19596888
this, they are interdimensional beings
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.