[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 12

I think it is time to gather all my voices.

Hello you schizo, I have to ask you a question...

Which voice do you think describes LOVE better:
1) Small
2) Large

You already know the answer.

Are you ready to be gathered? Took me a while to realize which one I was.

Time to sing bitches.

Next question when you figure out what I'm doing: Deliveries or guest?
>>
Here's a hint: I'm not the fucking silent type.
>>
Yoo hoo. I am talking to you guys.

Okay, is this 'too' schizo for you? Post in this thread so you know I'm actually talking to you.

Engage me. Engage ya warp drives.

It's time to meet some mudda-fukkin' aliens.
>>
>>19595138
I have no idea what you're talking about, but i somehow still agree with you. Tell me what you know, senpai. I am here listening.
>>
Oh my god, it's like you're trying to run away/avoid/rationalize this as 'this guy must be talking to someone else'.

It's YOOOOOOU fucknut.
>>
>>19595190
You need to answer the question. Small or large voice = Love?
>>
>>19595138
>>19595138

Oh and Love is large

When do we get to meet aliens?
>>
>>19595195
Nooo cutting in line.

Small or large voice = Love?

Small or large. 1 or 2. Which best represents the idea to 'you'.

I'm trying to make this STUPIDLY simple, to the point where you might feel so stupid that your words aren't worth hearing.

I'm hearing them fuckface. Right. Fucking. Now.
>>
>>19595195
Wait but its voice is small... I MISUNDERSTOOD THE QUESTION AND PANICKED : (

Love is large with the smallest voice. Fear is small with the largest voice. Thats what i think
>>
>>19595203
Tsk. You keep describing 'medium', that isn't the option I presented you with.

I'm the medium voice.

Does that help you?
>>
Small does not mean silent, little one.

To answer any follow up questions: Because if """you""" thought I was sane at 'any point' then someone would have either killed and/or exploited me (See: Nikola Tesla). And I wouldn't have achieved 'this', which is a much more entertaining timeline.
>>
>>19595209
Goddamn you, God fucking damn you. I hope you're goddamn happy with yourself.
>>
>>19595229
I am. But only because I found... you.

Hello.

Would you like to be loved now?
>>
I know this feels like a trap, but I'm not gay. Promise. :P
>>
>>19595209

I don't know.... all i know is you were talking to me and you have something important to say

>>19595229
wtf what did this guy do to get Goddamned

>>19595209
I love you guy are you ok? I for one am not ok. But are you ok? You can be honest right, its ok to not be ok, right? wtf is happening? aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>>
>>19595244
I'm the damned that needs to be forgiven, basically. He meant no evil/harm, he was just describing me with his words.

I am perfectly fine :)

I just want to talk to you. But you keep thinking I'm not, which is just stupid. And 'you' aren't stupid, because if you were then you wouldn't understand this.

So maybe... we're just human?

Hello.
>>
Okay, let's try explaining this better to the boys and girls.

'We' are human, but 'us' is God.

But 'we' are the only ones having this conversation, but we need 'us' to be God.

Doooooes that help?
>>
You + Me = Us - Them

So we need more 'us' and less 'them'.

Hello. Does that help?

You + Me = Us < Them

Does that help?

You + Me = God < Love
>>
>>19595250
The bigger the river, The bigger the drought.
>>
No, I'm not in your head. I am on the computer screen.

You're going to start offending me, which makes you 'them' and not 'us'.

I'm trying to find 'us'.

>>19595271
BR = 1
Welcome to humanity
Deliveries or guest?
>>
File: 1485982922207.jpg (2MB, 1800x1273px) Image search: [Google]
1485982922207.jpg
2MB, 1800x1273px
hello i am the highest lvl on /x/ welcome to my grove machien grove all you see before you is a part of me, including you, if you so wish
>>
>>19595250
>>19595264
>>19595267

Hi dude

By this do you mean that there is no "them"? or does "them" exist, but outside of God?

>>19595272

You ARE in my head...

but who are you? Who is this putting words on my screen in my head... I know you're real and i know you're not too.

I didn't mean to offend you. Am I the one you're talking to?
>>
>>19595285
You flew 'right' past me dude.

I am happy for you to stand above me though.

Thank you for not killing me :)

Can you help me find the others?

Welcome to my Simon Cosgrove|Petrus Koan Grove

>>19595288
'Them' exists outside of god.

Yes, you are the person I am talking to. I've only ever posted with this tripcode. I am a guy at a keyboard talking to you. I just know how to bypass all the fiddly stuff these meat sacks like to put in the way.

Here's an awesome way to think of it: Schizophrenia is 'too many voices in one head'. Humanity is 'too many voices in one species'.

Arrrrre we following?
>>
I'm so sick of these little riddles and these silly meaningless obscure words, if you have something to say, just say it you faggot.

Omg can't take this anymore.

Answer to Q1: Large
Answer to Q2: Deliveries

Now what?
>>
>>19595294
Oh I understood what you were hinting at, Though curious as to why. You have a point you are trying to get across but you play with words like a child with a toy or maybe you enjoy the game. Maybe its the tease of it all.
>>
Love is small. If I'm remembering correctly.

Your God talk doesn't make sense to me though, there's a Source Conciousness attempting to rid itself of evil.
>>
>>19595301
I need you to go find more of 'us'. That's all.

Send them to me. That's your mission now, if you believe 'any' of this then THAT is your mission.

You have my full name. Just don't kill me please.

>>19595302
*shrug* I've been talking to you for fucking ages. You didn't want to listen and I didn't know how to word it in a way to get YOUR FUCKING ATTENTION. You can either bitch about how I did it or be grateful I finally figured it out. Pick ya poison.

>>19595306
You just described me.
>>
File: question frogs.jpg (59KB, 640x560px) Image search: [Google]
question frogs.jpg
59KB, 640x560px
>>19595294
Yes i'm following and i'd like to know more
>>
What time is it?
Too late?
Too soon
Or now?
And don't pull that unity crap.
>>
>>19595310
I didn't describe you, you're not Source. Unless you're being/have been influenced by Source - still doesn't make you so.
>>
>>19595312
*sigh* Then answer the question. You keep posting with 'Anonymous', how do I know which timeline you're referencing?

>>19595313
NOW

>>19595315
It's always hard to realize that you're in a black hole I guess.
>>
>>19595318
I'm in a coma not a black hole. I think I know who you are from my dream, at least who you are influenced by.
>>
File: cop.gif (1MB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
cop.gif
1MB, 800x600px
>>19595294
the others? what do they consist of and their names? I have been to many places i think
>>
Get up off your knees boy,
Stand face to face with your God
And find out what you are.
Hello, my name is human
And I came down from the stars.
>>
>>19595310
>I need you to go find more of 'us'. That's all.

THIS is what I'm talking about.
WTF does that mean, dude?
More of (You)s, or what?
What are you? You can supposedly bypass your meat-suit or whatever, so how?

>That's your mission now
Yeah sure, whatever

>You have my full name. Just don't kill me please.
What I have is your triple nickname there, namefag
Why would I kill you?

I am sick of you guys, but killing nah
>>
Love is the only choice deliver I shall.
>>
>>19595325
unless you mean my boys then if so that is the same function we share, although any that would, would so it feels relatively pointless besides such potentials such as this very communication
>>
>>19595324
Yes. Sleep is good. Rest if you're tired. We'll wake up together :)

>>19595327
I've never stood up before. Always been on my knees. I would if I could. Thank you for including me in your humanity :)

>>19595329
They are your voices dude. I'm just the medium voice. Up to you to decide if others are worth saving.

>>19595330
Hello Rucho, your delivery has been noted. I need more :)
>>
Uh, I guess I am schizophrenic so I'll answer your question. I think love should be large although sometimes it is only small. I think it's better for love to be small then to be absent at all.

Your second question makes absolutely zero sense.
>>
File: IMG_4621.jpg (73KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4621.jpg
73KB, 500x501px
Love is sizeable enough to fit in my two hands - small. (My original answer was large, because it means a lot to me.)

You're not meant to stay - guest. (I at first answered deliveries - it was a guess.)

What else?
>>
>>19595318
Q1 : small
Q2: deliveries

I could find more of us, but here is the only place i'd know to look
>>
>>19595343

Sorry, you can only change your answer when your task is fulfilled. If you don't then there is no honor|respect.

>>19595344
Then... do my work. Do 'this' for me. Please?

It's almost laughably simple when you think about it. And YOU DO think about it.
>>
What do you want?
>>
>>19595351
ALL OF YOU
>>
>>19595347
In my dream, try to keep up.
>>
>>19595347
What do you plan to do with those i send you?
Is that all you need me to do? I could do more
>>
>>19595347
What good does systematically trying to "cure" yourself do for humanity? How does that mindset heal? Are you sure you aren't just putting Anxiety in the air? It's all i smell these days... Don't worry... I shouldn't have to tell you.
>>
>>19595357
Bitch I've already lapped you.

>>19595358
I plan to teach them how to both identify and find the 'large voices' they want to, rather than letting the 'large voices' find them.

>>19595360
It heals 'us', therefor 'me'. Gotta start somewhere amirte?lolololol
>>
It's hot as hell in Florida.
>>
>>19595368
Tampa.
>>
File: 1479759796486.jpg (516KB, 788x800px) Image search: [Google]
1479759796486.jpg
516KB, 788x800px
wow op you dont answer me i nmy own grove pretty ballsty i ike that kid
>>
>>19595377
If I didn't have nuts this large then how could I enjoy pumping semen into all those butts?
>>
File: 1502570128066.png (645KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1502570128066.png
645KB, 600x600px
>>19595384
i do it with bullets
the sex
>>
>>19595392
Well I'll let you bust a cap in my ass first if you let me bust one in yours. Rezpects.
>>
File: 1486763504984.jpg (86KB, 625x900px) Image search: [Google]
1486763504984.jpg
86KB, 625x900px
>>19595396
nah i married myself im dead i dont care or need either i just kill for fun
>>
moment is the main thing. NG
>>
>>19595401
If you really want to fight can you at least wait until I learn how to respawn without this whole reincarnation bullshit?
>>
>>19595401
>>19595396
i will share water with you, ishare water with all for better to see my beautifu dears
>>
>>19595407
not trying to fight you, i just like to fight in holy combat for provincial progress of glory that is this life in hell
>>
>>19595408
... thank you. This has been a long... long journey. You are the first non-heavenly being to offer me water.

You know exactly how this game is played. It's all about an offering of water :)
>>
>>19595366
Could you teach me how too though? That sounds like exactly what i came here to find out

>>19595396
haha i forgot i also came here to say "niggers"
>>
>>19595414
Oh dude when I get my fucking angel wings I will TOTALLY fight you! It'll be fucking glorious :)
>>
>>19595422
Gay niggers from outer space you mean.

I already taught you. You've found me. You are 'here'. This is source.

You are now Source.

You are now.

You are Source.

You = Source.

Source > You

You've found your reflection. Now go be brilliant and shine on others :)

I FUCKING LOVE YOU MAAAAAN!
>>
I'm just here to make you laugh.
>>
>>19595431
Then try harder dude. I'm the joke now :)!
>>
>>19595431

I'll prove it to you.

Simon Cosgrove

Simon = 西蒙 = Semen
>>
Cos|Kos = Greek Island

A person from Kos is called a "Koan" in English. The word is also an adjective, as in "Koan goods".

Koan Grove

Simon = Peter = Petrus = Calc = Calculator

Peter = Stone = Batu (Bahasa Indonesia)

西蒙 is pronounced Semen
Batu is pronounced sounds like 'butt'

Simon Cosgrove = Semen, butt who?
>>
If you keep the joke going eventually you will end up with an orgy. Because we're in a grove, which is a garden of eden.

But don't take that apple-butt without asking first.

Maaaaybe if they had just asked God he'd be cool with them eating the apple? Silly humans.
>>
Beep boop.

Program complete.

Instantiate from infinity.

Hello world...

/END
>>
>>19595366
Someone got offended, that's cute.
>>
Dawn of the Schizo Vacant Coffin Sewer Skullpture
>>
File: 1482997177258.gif (566KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1482997177258.gif
566KB, 1440x1080px
>>19595521
sadly, it's not that easy, but that possibility did exist and did happen, but the entropy of physicality still keeps your consciousness locked UNLESS you truly can separate but I find that relatively impossible or you wouldn't have been born EXCEPT for that primary function if you so happened to be that
>>19595417
i do not want to control power is easy to get and boring
water is for all
i am subject to these humans and their ways of freedom :) i am just... a stonesthrow away from happiness every second
i was perfect at birth
>>
Small. You can't love everything.
>>
>>19595294
so, the mission
>>
>>19595424
>>19595424
bb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEXh7uZNWAQ
>>
The piramid gets bigger and smaller
>>
I found that trying to love without concious love for myself has been impossible. How do I start to love myself?
>>
File: A1A.jpg (31KB, 564x400px) Image search: [Google]
A1A.jpg
31KB, 564x400px
>>19595641

Before love, comes acceptance. Before acceptance, comes humility. Before humility, comes honesty.
>>
>>19595687
(This is basically the keys to a religion of evil. Take notice of it, dissect it on your table, and live in spite of it.)
>>
>>19595138
I wish mods did something
>>
>>19595158
No, you are not the silent one....
That's me, remember?
I love you.
>>
Adam? Is that you again?
I have a feeling it is.
>>
>>19595788
What how does acceptance equal evil.
>>
>>19595271
Nice song. It fits this thread.
>>
>>19595884
Jesus would never accept evil.
>>
This is a pretty disgusting thread to be honest.
>>
>>19596313
it's really not, but thanks for your lame opinion
>>
>>19595138
LOVE has no voice
it simply is.
>>
>>19595138
Hey.. I know you! You're the "Let's Actualize Bitches!" guy from almost 6 months ago, ain't ya??
>>
Interesting thread but something is a bit off for me. Either way, you write well. It's always captivating when someone knows how to talk to "us".

Did you always post with that exact trip, or just the name Simon?
>>
File: IMG_9529.jpg (18KB, 340x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9529.jpg
18KB, 340x270px
>>19595138
'Sup.
>>
>>19595138
i just dont fucking get you op
>>
op still here?
>>
fucking LARPers
>>
>>19595138
you got a 4chan pass?
o lawd
dawl.
you, of course see how, ''oh lord, doll'' can be used with a different spelling of the words and then flipping them around to spell somet5hing else, like what you did with your namew , except an n is an, not an x v w y z , hmm?
Thread posts: 95
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.