[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

pi.mobi 'Cicada 3301'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 323
Thread images: 38

File: Cicada-Mexico-bar-590x331.png (345KB, 590x331px) Image search: [Google]
Cicada-Mexico-bar-590x331.png
345KB, 590x331px
Has anybody else got answer from pi.mobi test?
http://31415926535897932384626433832795028841971693993751.mobi/test.txt
I got email on Aug 13 from 14071789 <[email protected]>
>>
File: 1aq2rkesm.jpg (2MB, 3301x3301px) Image search: [Google]
1aq2rkesm.jpg
2MB, 3301x3301px
Here is content of email:

Hello

Your test answers have been positively verified

http://ln6vyadk4hv3dnyt.onion/i/1aq2rkesm.jpg

YLQ FRUS YILE ZRMK
OBQOY KSFRU ISMGME TAYFGZES SDCP KATMRFN
QDCS HTKDAYQ SETZEP KETRMV GM R GEKQETK QK DGHPMCLSOS MLR PSUY GYQD
DS TQNLG HFGU RLITX
QDE MOH CS TBCBT DG CTIKQ GD YLU
MEAR FNDTX TCW
RMNIRFRQ
QOYN YKR YLP ZNLH ER FLSKR

The keys are right in front of you
Good luck
>>
Here is full email with header, although I dont think protonmail exposes senders IP.
https://linx.li/borhj0dm.txt

Here is original clearnet jpg: https://linx.li/vjhak1wr.jpg
>>
File: N05057_10.jpg (332KB, 1536x1145px) Image search: [Google]
N05057_10.jpg
332KB, 1536x1145px
All four images are William Blake's works.

1. painting: 'The Good and Evil Angels'
2. poem: 'The Tyger'
3. poem: 'The Lamb'
4. book: The Marriage of Heaven and Hell

I haven't been able to use those hints to decrypt the email.
I am using rumkin.com for decryption. http://rumkin.com/tools/cipher/playfair.php. So far pi.mobi used Vigenere and Playfair ciphers.
>>
>>18033312
Sadly, I haven't been picked. Good luck guys.
>>
>>18033528
>YLQ FRUS YILE ZRMK
>OBQOY KSFRU ISMGME TAYFGZES SDCP KATMRFN
>QDCS HTKDAYQ SETZEP KETRMV GM R GEKQETK QK DGHPMCLSOS MLR PSUY GYQD
>DS TQNLG HFGU RLITX
>QDE MOH CS TBCBT DG CTIKQ GD YLU
>MEAR FNDTX TCW
>RMNIRFRQ
>QOYN YKR YLP ZNLH ER FLSKR

But took me 5 minute. Obviously a vigenere, with a key starting by FEM
>>
Its 4 square cipher. Obscure as all hell.
>>
Tiger is opposite of lamb
Good is opposite of evil.
Heaven and hell are opposites
Guiding us back to Blake's Marriage of Heaven and Hell.
>>
>>18033570
Doesnt need to be vigenere, in last 'Chapel oak' cipher they used playfair with key TYRAN. Cyphertext in that case had spaces but didnt have capitalization.

http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17865259/#17878289
>>
>>18033735
>>18033751
Genious!
>>
File: air_quotes.gif (721KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
air_quotes.gif
721KB, 320x240px
>>18034064
>>
File: 0J.jpg (116KB, 990x832px) Image search: [Google]
0J.jpg
116KB, 990x832px
My bet is on playfair since there are no J-s in ciphertext. Playfair often has J=I rule.

>The keys are right in front of you
>keys
plural, so it might be ciphered few times
>>
>>18033312
You should give out the solutions from the start before you present us the current problem...

Also it really wouldn't help if you just gave us this problem since some of us aren't actively participating in solving this entrance exam.
>>
>>18035023

>on a puzzle board
>not wanting to see pieces

I think you're in the wrong place.
>>
Nobody gives a shit
>>
>>18035023
butthurt detected lol
>>
>>18034064
PGP Nazi confirmed
Butt Hurt double confirmed.
>>
>>18035023
Mocks puzzle he can't figure out. "Solver" detected.
>>
>>18035023

>mensa reject detected
>>
>>18035169
Zero detected. Why don't you go buy some more views for your videos nobody gives a shit about?
>>
Bangladesh , India, and South Korea use the Tiger as their national animal.
The cult of Dionysus was one of the first to use the lamb as a symbol. The cult regarded the lamb as a symbol for resurrection, tenderness and innocence. Cult members threw lambs into chasms to please Pylaochos, the "guardian of the infernal gate."
Christianity uses the lamb as a symbol for peace and purity. It is often used as a moniker for Jesus Christ, as in "lamb of God," "blood of the lamb" or "sacrificial lamb."
Carry on
>>
>>18035175
Truth be told - the key members of solvers have actually some good skills regarding stego or crypto and pi.mobi solvers here? A dude says he uses rumkin.com for decryption lol. Let's be honest - mobi is interesting , yeah but it's far away when it comes to difficulty comparing to actual 3301. Is pi.mobi cicada? IDK , IDC really. But guys be real lol.
That being said I find this riddle interesting and lively in comparison to the worn out LP, digested, since 2014..
I really wish that some old solvers would get interested in pi.mobi..
>>
>>18035210
Valiant effort, but you fail to detect egregious spelling and rampant egotism.Zeros ( Tim) is only right about one thing. You two clowns are upset because Reddit is such a joke and nobody goes to Wiki anymore. Maybe look in the mirror. You overplayed your hand. Zeroes is a clown, but its funny as shit seeing how he trolled you twits.
>>
>>18035230
The reddit was never taken serious by anyone, we were asked to make a subreddit for discussion so we did. It was really never intended for in-depth discussion, thats why it is the way it is.

I don't check the statistics for the wiki, actually I have never checked them, so I don't know how many people go there or not. I don't and have never cared about statistics or clicks and that kind of angle is stupid and leads nowhere.
>>
>>18035225
Its been very interesting and I find Mobi far more complex than the 2012-2013 puzzles.
2014 is worn out because everyone has failed to solve it, and there is solver exhaustion.These Cicada puzzles will be considered quint in 20 years, once we see insanely difficult puzzles created to beat quantum computers Imo.
>>
>>18035230
I can't even believe that people conduct wars over an internet puzzle and which place is better - reddit , wikia , mIRC , youtube , facebook or which community is better. Are you like dogs pissing on poles or something? Who gives a fuck. No wonder 3301 stopped making new riddles , they probably saw the contestants arguing like a bunch of fucking schoolgirls lol. Oh and Zero probably got asphyxia from wearing that mask and it lead to permanent brain damage..
>>
>>18035238
Ooops. I meant quaint. I pulls a Zeroes.;-)
>>
>>18035239
Heh heh heh. Zeroes. He is our patron saint of babbling nonsense.
>>
>>18035238
Dude , mobi ciphers were cracked in days lol. The vigenere cipher could be cracked without the key :D. The playfair cipher was cracked easily too. They never used any stego tools , just basic hiding in source or .txt files. C'mon. Or maybe it's because you consider it more "complex" because of the legwork you had to do to find some envelope with a letter or a spear. Then we understand "complexity" in a whole different way..
>>
>>18035238
The pi.mobi puzzles aren't just pretty simple, there isn't even anything interesting about them. It's pretty clear that whoever is behind it (as though we don't know haha) isn't experienced with ARGs and information technology. There is no structure, it seems improvised in a lot of places - and how many leads have gone nowhere by now? What about the Istanbul drop? The Nuremberg coordinates? What about the """spear""" that was found?

pi.mobi is a silly excuse, please don't kid yourself. Many people seem confused about this
>>
>>18035247
I disagree. The puzzles are multi layered and require a fair amount of historical and political knowledge. Take for example Beaumont. Clues were St Maurice/Spear, but also Century/ Centurian and Nuremberg ( which is still a mystery) Nobody yet understand the business with the old spear and solvers thought the spear was a gardening tool ! I find the Pi Mobi puzzles alot harder than the earlier puzzles from 2012-2013. Then there is the music puzzle, which some say is about dyads, but I think they put a much simpler message in the music, which could be discovered once someone writes out the music and tries to decipher. I don;t know music but what if the notes made a pattern or something? Mobi puzzles are really complex because they are open to multiple interpretations. I do not buy the premise they predict the future like some red piller claim.
>>
>>18035262
Who is behind it . You sound like it was an obvious thing..
>>
>>18035262
I disagree. You just admitted the clues go nowhere. In other words, you have not solved them ( neither have I) Nor have either of us solved Liber Primus. Knocking Pi Mobi because you can;t solve it is as errant as the solvers who knocked LP because they could not get past the initial "chapters" I see exquisite structure in the Beaumont puzzle.The Tyranny puzzle is also very interesting and it taught me about Playfair, which I never really knew about. I would say there in something of interest with all there puzzles. If you want simplicity. quantum physics is easy.
>>
>>18035278
There is a difference between a complicated cipher and a spear dumped in the middle of nowhere. You confuse "complicated" with "cryptic" imo
>>18035285
True but sometimes there is just nothing to solve.
Take the spear - ok we found a spear and a letter with no clear task or command . Just some letter ( it can be a historical one it doesn't matter) . Of course it's going to be a dead end but dead ends can be both solvable and unsolvable. Most pi.mobi clues falls into the latter.
>>
>>18035282
Yes, it is pretty obvious if you know something about previous hoaxes that had a pretension of being legit.

>>18035285
I have looked into pi.mobi and whenever I looked into it, I just found that there was nothing to be worked on. The ciphers were already cracked, it didnt seem to be hard, but other than that...really what was there to do? When the piece of paper from the """spear""", which I still think is just a rusty gardening tool, appeared, I got to work on reconstructing the QR code. Other than that I recall nothing that piqued my curiosity. It's nothing like Cicada in that way. If I can't solve it its because there is nothing to solve.
>>
>>18035285
And the fact that you haven't heard about Playfair does not make the riddle complicated. Interesting =/= complicated. Yes it is interesting but it's not complicated as original 3301.
What kind of an argument is that?
>>
>>18035262
Frist off, Zeroes is smarter than everyone here. The butt hurt posters are the ones who are pizzed that Zeroes has a Youtube channel that is more popular than any other Cicada 3302 channel.Zeroes does not even need too go to stupid Wiki and it's Boshevik shitlords. Zeroes and Wind are the best solvers in the business, This puzzle was easy. The Tiger eats the lamb. Its n the bible.Tiger is Tigres, a river. Lamb is short for lamb chop, meaning you have to chop the sentences to figure out the cipher. Nox, D Abrahams and the rest of the asshats show up here cause they are jeaulous of Zeroes.
>>
>>18035295
You said it's obvious who made it. Of course if it's a hoax then it was made by a hoaxer LOL DUH.. I thought you mean a specific person..
>>
>>18035290
We simply do not know how complicated it gets until Spanish fag shows up again.
I believe he will
I would say there is serious let down that solvers have failed at both Liber Primus and Pi Mobi.We all had high hopes seeing that they themselves informed us how brilliant they were. Pi Mobi remains unsolved, just like Liber Primus. I suggest we wait till more clues or revelations are uncovered.
>>
>>18035300
here is your (You)

>>18035304
Yes. Thomas Schoenberger is behind pi.mobi. He pulled the fake-bbc hoax in 2015 as well, where there was a website that looked like BBC under a domain resembling a legit BBC website that pulled some BBC news content, but that inserted snippets about Cicada here and there. It was found that the website contained links to his channel.

He has now made the pi.mobi thing to ride 3301's coat tail. Its obvious that he has a rather amateurish grasp of what makes a good puzzle. And its obvious that its not by legit 3301, because in close to a year it did not produce a signature. In previous years we found signatures quickly, this time "they just seem to want you to trust them".

Please don't let them convince you of a lie.
>>
>>18035299
To me, Pi Mobi is far more complicated We have not even figured out Beaumont. 2012 puzzle was basically solved pretty early on.Cicada's LP is what stopped solvers dead in their tracks.
>>
In fact pi used stegtools, outguess the last pics on your own and you will find stegdata in one of them...
>>
>>18035317
2012 was fairly complex, the MIDI step is more complicated than the entire pi.mobi ordeal. And to be frank, if you think otherwise, you are just wrong and probably don't qualify for this discussion. Also, the LP is a solo-round puzzle. No stopping-dead-in-its-tracks happened, it was the last chain of a puzzle that ran for months previously.

>>18035319
We have *many* examples of Cicada embedding signatures in outguessable data. Did pi.mobi include one in that image?
>>
>>18035317
What is there to figure out?
For example - I could find a page from some book released in 19th century , put it into an envelope and add a cicada poster. Would you also call that "complicated" because you weren't able to solve it? There's a difference between inability in solving something because it's difficult and inability to solve something because there is no actual context or goal or it isn't meant to be solved in the first place...
>>
So it turns out Zeroes was right about one thing.
The poster known as Illustrious, also goes by Nox Populi and on Reddit , by Arealys. I have found out his real identity and will paste bin later and post to a new 4chan. This person assumes lots of fake identities.
>>
>>18035319
You will not , I checked it. There is no data in it. Stop lying lol
>>
>>18035330
Well, anyone can buy an old book and remove a page. But thats just not what happened. What Spanish fag showed was an old letter, in excellent shape. The spear is old, but we don;t know how old. I have more questions than answers, which is the definition of a good puzzle. Honestly, I think all these puzzles are smart, but Cicada puzzles were not overly difficult until Liber Primus. which has stumped all of us.
>>
>>18035343
>What Spanish fag showed was an old letter, in excellent shape.
Chances are it was just a letter that you think was old.

>The spear is old, but we don;t know how old.
How do you know its old? You have never seen more of it but like 2 pictures.

>I have more questions than answers, which is the definition of a good puzzle.
No, that has nothing to do with a good puzzle, don't confuse it with a good mystery. There are mysterious things that happen, but there doesn't have to be a puzzle behind them.

>but Cicada puzzles were not overly difficult until Liber Primus. which has stumped all of us.
There were sections of Cicada that were really challenging to piece together which took us a lot of time. You obviously lack all the context required to talk about that.
>>
There will be two camps. The solvers camp that relies on coder communities, and the mobi camp that is more geo-political and historic in nature. So does everyone have anything to say about teh FBi anon and the claim of Cicada being a pentagon program? Its interesting, but unverifiable.
>>
>>18035347
Exactly. Couldn't agree more. It may be a mystery , hell it may be even interesting but do not confuse it with a puzzle that requires actual cryptography skills because it doesn't. And it's easy to say that 3301 riddles weren't overly complicated when you just familiarized yourself with them after somebody cracked it lol. The fact that you compare pi.mobi and actual 3301 in difficulty says a lot about the fact you probably never solved them. No offence.
>>
>>18035347
The part about comparing was for the anon you replied to . My bad lol.
>>
>>18035347

>What Spanish fag showed was an old letter, in excellent shape.
Chances are it was just a letter that you think was old.
The postmark was the dead giveaway. It authenticates the letter as late 18th century French.

>The spear is old, but we don;t know how old.
How do you know its old? You have never seen more of it but like 2 pictures.

There are numerous prior thread on the matter. The spear was compared to Roman era spears and showed remarkable similarity to what was called a Hasta spear.

>I have more questions than answers, which is the definition of a good puzzle.
No, that has nothing to do with a good puzzle, don't confuse it with a good mystery. There are mysterious things that happen, but there doesn't have to be a puzzle behind them.
If the clues began as a puzzle, it is meant to be a puzzle, not a mystery. Occams razor.

>but Cicada puzzles were not overly difficult until Liber Primus. which has stumped all of us.
There were sections of Cicada that were really challenging to piece together which took us a lot of time. You obviously lack all the context required to talk about that.

Actually, you obviously lack the depth to imagine that we have lots of unanswered aspects of Pi Mobi, Sounds like you suffer from biased thinking, frankly.
>>
>>18035348
Cicada that is all about privacy turns out to be a Pentagon program? Yeah makes sense lol
>>
>>18035362
Runs out of arguments , pulls out the good old
"there is a lot more into it than you can comprehend card" , calls his interlocutor biased when in reality he makes valid points.

KAPPA
>>
>>18035362
The postmark was the dead giveaway. It authenticates the letter as late 18th century French.
Nothing that couldn't be forged. It might take effort, but it should be possible to create that effect. The burden of proof is on you when it comes to proving that it is really from the 18th century, and even if it was, you would still have to prove it is in context of today's cicada puzzle. I think its almost impossible to do that because your assumptions mount and multiply.

>There are numerous prior thread on the matter. The spear was compared to Roman era spears and showed remarkable similarity to what was called a Hasta spear.
I heard someone say that the threading on it was something romans couldn't do in that detail, if at all, but that is not really important. Short of having the chance of examining it, you still might just believe what someone wants you to believe.

>If the clues began as a puzzle, it is meant to be a puzzle, not a mystery. Occams razor.
That might be true, but has no relation to my objection. I objected to your claim that a good puzzle is defined by it leaving you with a lot of questions, which is plucked straight out of your imagination. There is just no connection as I have explained.

>Actually, you obviously lack the depth to imagine that we have lots of unanswered aspects of Pi Mobi, Sounds like you suffer from biased thinking, frankly.
Again, unanswered questions by themselves have no meaningful weight, especially when you consider pi.mobis context. You admitted there are multiple interpretations, so the focus in terms of a clearly defined focus becomes weaker than if it wasnt open to interpretation. I really don't understand what you are saying here.
>>
>>18035369
Given information that is verifiable by a simple google search. Choose sand soft enough to hide the head of an ostrich without causing headaches. KAPPA
>>
>>18035379
Let me explain. Spanish fag is in a position to update us, but has failed to do so. We have no idea what the spear is, and despite all of our speculations, not one of us can say what import the spear has. To ruminate that its new, or to assume it is not part of some greater puzzle is to once again."speculate". Until Spainish fag reappears, we just cannot really say what the Beaumont puzzle means, so it's not helpful or even accurate to define an unfulfilled puzzle as "simple' Thats my point.
>>
I think we all need to be honest here, Zeroes is the one who will reveal the true meaning of Liber Primus. He alone holds the keys.
>>
>>18035399
Am I hiding my head in the sand? He made valid points dude and you just limited yourself to "there is much more to it" when you ran out of ammo. Morons like you make a bad rap to mobi supporters because you can't defend your views with valid arguments. You call him biased when in fact you're the one who's biased. I (for example) never said that pi.mobi is uninteresting , I just said it's not remotely as complicated as 3301 and I substantiated my view. You , when you are up against the wall , will just pull the "you're too dumb to get it" or "it's more complicated than you think" card without backing that up. Just to escape the conversation. If anybody's an ostrich it's you lol.
>>
>>18035403
You have made specific claims about the spear, with confidence to the point of personal conviction. Now you admit that we have no idea what the spear is. How do you still maintain your position with honesty?

I don't assume anything, I try to do what I recommend to anyone, which is to prove yourself wrong. If you remove your pre-conceived ideas you get a clearer view on the things that are actually true.

When I assume that the spear is legit I ask myself what speaks against that, and I have explained to you what speaks against that. We cannot rely on not-knowing something to make a positivistic point, it is just insane. So unless we know more, we can either reject it or we can say that we don't know any need to have more information, but it cannot be a foundation to assert the spear being legit, and any conclusions you base on that are therefore unstable as well.

A main difference between pi.mobi and Cicada is that with Cicada, you either have all the data (because you picked up a drop) or you don't, we have no physical objects that, eh, are kind of relevant, or maybe not, who knows. Those kind of probability games don't happen, its much clearer in its focus on a designed solution.

Pi.mobi is always portrayed in terms of not having a clearly defined solution, and that is supposedly something good. I think its really satisfying, and even better, uniquely useful, to be able to say that you can absolutely prove to be right on something. Defenders of pi.mobi surrender that privilege by fuzzying it up and claiming that its open to multiple interpretations. You just don't get to anything useful and defensible.
>>
>>18035426
And I'm still curious, brotherbox, why are you ALWAYS all over the topics about pi.mobi. You said it's bogus , why the crusades. I see you on youtube , I see on 4chan. Why? Why are you trying to reason with them?

You're writing gives you away btw lol.
>>
>>18035433
your*. I saw all the honesty talk a dozen times on mIRC ;) . Why do you bother bro?
>>
>>18035433
I don't know if you are the person I just responded to, but either way, here is my response. I explain it in the post you have responded to. I try to figure out if perhaps there is something I'm overseeing about pi.mobi that changes my mind, so I go to the people who speak with conviction about it. I try to reason in public, pretty much for selfish reasons, because I care about whether I'm wrong on this or not.

My writing is pretty distinct, yeah. I like to think thats a good thing lol
>>
File: reported.jpg (18KB, 462x113px) Image search: [Google]
reported.jpg
18KB, 462x113px
>>18034187
>>18035169

who and why deleted this >>18034064 post?
>>
>>18035440
Nah, I am actually on your side with this. I was the one who acknowledged the fact that always when you push pi.mobi supporters they will just play the "it's complicated , you just don't see it card". I also said it's wrong to confuse "complicated" with "cryptic". I knew it was you but I was just curious why do you always appear as soon as pi.mobi pops up. Now i know lol.
>>
>>18035433
Also, if I come across as having crusades, I really don't intend that. But I am a figure in the scene that some people are concerned with, I am certainly concerned about the scene and I like to know what is going on with it. And when there is something that I feel benefits from my comment, I comment on it.

If I was *really* on a crusade you'd see my shit all over the place, literally everywhere. But that is stupid, I don't have the time nor the inclination for that and I am not that important that everyone should listen to me. But if I change someone's mind as to how to come to a good conclusion that really makes me happy.
>>
There is garbled text in one of the last pictures, and ok, you can call it crap. Same crap as in the lp, which nobody could handle as far as i know.
And you are also right by saying it is crap as long as its not solved.
Just wanted to point out that there is stegocontent in one of the pictures.
I also agree that every solved part in pi is simpler than in 3301.
But even if pi is fake it is interesting, sophisticated and very "aesthetic" in its own way
>>
File: 'bombe'.jpg (1MB, 3000x2400px) Image search: [Google]
'bombe'.jpg
1MB, 3000x2400px
>>18035225
There is nothing wrong with rumkin.com for manually trying different passwords. And pi.mobi version of playfair used in oak tree picture was same as one on rumkin page. I just posted it in case any newfag feels like trying different passwords.
If you have any superior tools you are free to use them to crack the ciphertext.
I haven't had any luck with any other autocracking/bruteforcing tools I know of.
>>
>>18035319
Outguessing image from this thread produces random false positive garbage file that outguess produces for many jpg files. You can recognize it because file starts with first two lines as other outguess false positive files.
>Ŕˇ(ăFŇ5rţb‚.P÷
>ŠíaŮ;ĆĘ1çĆöNŮÓÂ...

I havent found anything hidden in 1aq2rkesm.jpg.
>>
>>18035319
>>18035337
>>18035557
Thats another landmark of pi.mobi people. They often have no shame about outright lying. In fact I have information that people were instructed to lie about certain things. There was a picture that was uploaded to 4chan by the pi.mobi cabal, supposedly by Cicada. It "404'd quickly" and nobody downloaded a copy of it, but it did contain a signature by 3301.

The image was a .png image, and outguess doesn't work on those, only on .jpg images. The source code is so picky that it checks for the .jpg ending, a .jpeg file gets rejected too. pi.mobi masterminds instructed their minions to simply lie about the facts here, and this is well documented.
>>
I wasnt talking about that png. It was the 601.jpg on pi i am talking about
>>
Guys is this where I join anonymous
I'm a pretty good hacker just give me a chance I know how 2 ddos
>>
>>18035667
Please respond :(
>>
>>18035416
He ran out of ammo. I posted what we suspect so far. You must be one of those "followers" who are unable to articulate an original thought. May I address you as grasshopper?
>>
>>18035426
You do not get it. There are no "defenders of Cicada or Pi' There are, however, defenders of Cicada 3301 SubReddits and Wiki, and the mods and admins of those two sites regularly show up on any Pi Mobi thread to whine and defame.Now, to illuminate you, what I said is I am reasonably sure the spear is a Hasta, that is to say a Roman era spear, not a replication. Granted, without testing both the metal and the wood of the spear, we are left with speculation, but that does not make my assertion dubious. and photographic evidence favors both the letter and the spear being authentic in origin.The main similarities between Cicada and Pi are that there are puzzles that remain unsolved. I think both puzzles are connected, and I also think Pi Mobi is not "potrayed in terms of not having a clearly defined solution" In legal terms, you are presuming a framework in which evidence is lacking, since none of us know how detailed it's structure is, since we have not solved the puzzles. Look at Liber Primus. People have decided they understand the philosophic oeuvre of the work, even as they have only read 20% of it. Try that with War and Peace, or the Bible and see how that works out. It's safe to say that just like the mystery of Liber Primus, Pi has many mysteries.
>>
>>18035574
Interesting assumption. I find that the Arealys person is said to have three various names, and recently deleted his twitter acct after he realized it had been hacked.Maybe Arealys should be careful about how he plays..It's an Illustrious thing twitter is.
>>
>>18035433
Thank you for this. Brotherbox frist started commenting on Zeroes excellent videos, and we all know he is a Bolshevik terrorist SJW.He may be well spoken, but his message is all distortedd and he never makes any good points. If you watch all of Zeroes videos, you can see Cicada 3301 is connected to DNA. Zeroes intimidates Brotherbox and Arealys and they and DAbrahams try to bully Zeroes, but Zeroes beats them everytime. All they can do is try and polk holes in his facts.
>>
Brotherbox, thats fine, but what happens is Zeros shows up and it feels like a shitfest between you and him. My advice, if you remain silent and let people try and sort out the puzzle, and do not attempt to dampen efforts to solve it, maybe it would help you to see if you have "overseen" something. I personally get annoyed when there is infighting, or attacks, or God forbid, Zeros and his spelling errors.Cheers.
>>
more shit post on the server than on the puzzle.

that's why we can't have a nice thing.

Please, let's just try to find what could be the keys.

HERE ARE MY GUESS
----------------
Angel Tyger
Lamb Hell.
----------------
human tyger

lamb earth
-----------------
something tyger
Lamb somthing
>>
>>18035845
Interesting
Also, Mosul is on the Tigris river, Maybe a reference to the effort to take Mosul. Is there anything historic about Mosul that could tie in?
>>
How do you fucks learn this code cracking stuff?
It always just looks like random numbers and letters to me
>>
>>18035845
Caller, look at this ! Niniveh is heaven backwards.
Nineveh is situated on the Tigris river across from Mosul. The city if known as "little lamb" I think we are on to something.Isis is black flagged hell.
>>
>>18035845
Im sharing your idea, the 4 pics(keys) are right in front of us, its a good beginning
>>
The question is what is the first and the 4th picture standing for,
2 and 3 seems to be tyger and lamb
>>
s
>>
Seek the heaven in hell not life in heaven
0000108e**3301103301e
upon beyond the lights are the darkest no23e
keys for the 7383*e
lopers open de daurf
>>
One is a demon who is chained, reaching for an angel and a baby. Refugee crisis? This could be Mosul/Isis.Europe based. Blake created this shit 1795-1805 Revolutionary times.
>>
I FIGURED IT OUT
>>
Now at least we're doing something better than arguing.

>>18035882
interresting. could be a nice lead.

I'm doing the decryption manually, so if anyone feel like taking a basic 4 square cipher decryptor, to mod it, we'll need a script to handle 4 ciphered alphabet, instead of only 2, that would be great.

I'm so fucking far from my python console.
>>
>>18035845
I have tried to decode 4 times one after another as playfair with keys:

1. The Good and Evil Angels (1795, printed 1805)
2. The Tyger (1794)
3. The Lamb (1789)
4. The Marriage of Heaven and Hell ( between 1790 and 1793)

I also tried keys in order as they were published but no readable solution so far.
>>
trips check em
>>
>>18035950
This is not a fucking /pol/ thread. Stick to puzzle, leave your opinion under the table.
>>
>>18035951
i did too, easy puzzle
>>
look. i respect solvers and the pi mobi community.....but its pretty obvious that pi mobi is not related to cicada 3301. its fun to do but super easy and leads no where. zeroes works for them. i know this.. and all i have to say is. its better if the solvers solve the pi just to prove how easy it is and how it leads no where or on the contrary it can prove them wrong if for whatever reason pi mobi is connected to 3301. only working on it together will make a difference
>>
>>18035980
Zeroes does not work for anyone but himself. He hates P Mobi and hates Solvers as well. He beats his own drum
Its also not "super easy'
This puzzle has
already taken a month and a half
>>
>>18035715
Jesus . I say you ran out of ammo and your retort is "no , he ran out of ammo" Impressive lol.
Yeah , call me whatever you like. No point in trying to discuss anything and present arguments with you guys. No point in trying to reason. It's like a different language.
>>
>>18035962
The Caller, good stuff.
>>
>>18036003
actually, pi.mobi showed up in Jan.
>>
The only reason they were solved so fast is because a plethora of people worked together. It's a puzzle where people can work together and not everyone will solve it the same way.
>>
>>18036011
Yes and even that puzzle remains mysterious.
I like how you focused the board. Good to have you here, again.
>>
>>18036012
Thats true.
But they were not completely solved.
>>
can anybody post some good tits that everybody will admire, so that we can stop arguing and agree on something for a change? Ty in advance.
>>
>>18035966
So, what are the keys of thoses matrix ?
>>
>>18036082
They are trolling. If they wouldnt be they would post at least some sort of hint or proof they solved anything.
Guys If you really solved it and you are dick enough not to share solution, at least post hashes of solution so we can later check if you were right.
>>
Its not Zeros, it's Zeroes. I can solve Pi Mobi just as fast as I did Liber Primus.I am the ONLY one to ever solve Liber Primus and thats why you suckants hate me and obsess over me. Go move to Russia with the rest of the SJW's
>>
>>18036082
Yes, trolls
>>
>>18035980
>>18036003
We have tackled it, i worked with someone to do the test questions and we got it all within 5 minutes. There is just no point in continuing with it because it doesnt fascinate me.

Also, pi.mobi is different as such that it is largely based on time passing; its not like one step leads to the next, its mostly change on a website, made by the game masters. Its not that your intellect is mostly responsible for your progress but your patience. So a concentrated force can't penetrate it and make massive progress, because we'd still be waiting on new data.

Needless to say this kind of tactic is boring and annoying to deal with

I have good reason to believe Zero is part of the pi.mobi cabal, but in any case, he is not worth listening to. I'm kind of surprised he can read. He is clearly into all of this to gain attention, and hey, for some people a daycare is too much to handle, so the internet has to do.
>>
File: gap jesus 9.jpg (15KB, 174x301px) Image search: [Google]
gap jesus 9.jpg
15KB, 174x301px
ANYWAYS...
here are some possible matrix. i got a great feels that it should look like something like this.

(Maybe i'm just over doing it, and not all cases are ciphered, but we'll know once it'll be deciphered.

so.
A N G E L t y g e r
B C D F H a b c d f
J K L M O h j k l m
P Q R S T n o p q s
U V X Y Z u v w x z

l a m b c H U M A N
d e f g h B C D E F
j k n o p G J K L O
q r s t u P Q R S T
v w x y z V W X Y Z

A N G E L t y g e r
B C D F H a b c d f
j k m n o h j k l m
P Q R S T n o p q S
U V X Y Z u v w x z

l a m b c N I V E H
d e f g h A B C D F
j k n o p G K L M O
q r s t u P Q R S T
v w x y z U W X Y Z

H U M A N t y g e r
B C D E F a b c d f
G j k n o h j k l m
P Q R S T n o p q S
V W X Y Z u v w x z

l a m b c N I V E H
d e f g h A B C D F
j k n o p G K L M O
q r s t u P Q R S T
v w x y z U W X Y Z

sorry if the form screw up the squares

pic related : tities for that guy
>>
>>18036139
To me , thats what makes it interesting.I believe it also combines both intellect and patience, and also an eye to current events. Zeroes is obsessed with Liber Primus and Brotherbox, areels or whatever his name is. He is obsessed with seeking attention. Daycare LOL. How about some spelling classes?
>>
This is a fake all the way ... solved the "vigenere" in under 1 minute ... Password: desmoulins text from http://www.blakearchive.org/exist/blake/archive/erdman.xq?id=b2.2

This is absolute bullshit and nothing to do with 3301 ...
>>
>>18036165
seeing as i am brotherBox this is an honour I could do without. At least the "big f you to brotherBox and ciadasolvers" video (unlisted by now) was entertaining and so embarrassing he took it down.
>>
>>18036147
Niveh, short for Niniveh. Ok, so Niniveh has a very interesting history. Assyrian and the neo Babylonian. And yes, Mosul is directly across the Tigris river. A prophecy concerning Nineveh. The book of the vision of Nahum the Elkoshite.

The Lord’s Anger Against Nineveh
2 The Lord is a jealous and avenging God;
the Lord takes vengeance and is filled with wrath.
The Lord takes vengeance on his foes
and vents his wrath against his enemies.
3 The Lord is slow to anger but great in power;
the Lord will not leave the guilty unpunished.
His way is in the whirlwind and the storm,
and clouds are the dust of his feet.
4 He rebukes the sea and dries it up;
he makes all the rivers run dry.
Bashan and Carmel wither
and the blossoms of Lebanon fade.
5 The mountains quake before him
and the hills melt away.
The earth trembles at his presence,
the world and all who live in it.
6 Who can withstand his indignation?
Who can endure his fierce anger?
His wrath is poured out like fire;
the rocks are shattered before him.
7 The Lord is good,
a refuge in times of trouble.
He cares for those who trust in him,
8 but with an overwhelming flood
he will make an end of Nineveh;
he will pursue his foes into the realm of darkness.
9 Whatever they plot against the Lord
he will bring[a] to an end;
trouble will not come a second time.
10 They will be entangled among thorns
and drunk from their wine;
they will be consumed like dry stubble.[b]
11 From you, Nineveh, has one come forth
who plots evil against the Lord
and devises wicked plans.
>>
>>18036166
yeah that is old stuff from this thread http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17865259/

there was another thing on http://31415926535897932384626433832795028841971693993751.mobi/3301.html that contained image of oak tree with short playfair ciphered message
we suspect that this ciphertext is also playfair, since there are no Js in it
>>
File: 1467398503189.jpg (127KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1467398503189.jpg
127KB, 540x720px
Oak tree cipher used passkey "tyranny". Which can be found in wikipedia article where image was from: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ch%C3%AAne_chapelle
But that word isnt exactly what jumps out at first glance. So this time key/keys might also be hidden a bit deeper in wikipedia articles about William Blake or 4 works used on jpg.
Its pain in the ass if message is ciphered multiple times because playfair doesnt give you any indication if you are on the right way while you are trying to guess the key.
>>
>>18036166
Did you get the memo,? It was playfair, not vignere. You sound angry and infantile.
If you came here to complain, beat it. We are trying to solve a puzzle., not listen to you bitch.
>>
>>18036193
Umm Its still up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2_tLs9Dw8c
>>
>>18036252
thats not the one, trust me. I have a copy of the video in question and it is not the one you linked. The quoted part of my post is pretty much the title of the video I'm talking about.

I won't re-publish it because he took it down and I don't want to embarrass him even more than he himself does.
>>
>>18036258
I believe you.
Everyone just laughs at those videos. Comic relief. I also think he bought views.
>>
>>18036289
He did. In fact that video is proof of it, although it can't be verified anymore. He had 8k views on his ridiculous Cicada interview video, he said in the fuck-you video he has 5k views. Shortly after, his view count was slashed down to 3.5k views.

The same thing happened with his 'why you should avoid cicadasolvers' video. It had 80k views, insane for a video nobody gives a fuck about. Now it only has ~45k views. Still insane, a lot of it are probably bought too. Youtube likely detected the fraud and subtracted the fraudulent views from his counter. I wouldn't be surprised if the counter drops even more.

Some people like to feel important really badly I guess
>>
>>18036166
Maybe because the vigenere was meant to be solved that way because Desmoulins was more important than the actual cipher oO? Playfair took a week or two , this one will probably even longer..
>>
The key can be found in page 31 of Blake's text - i'll leave it at that. This pi.mobi stuff is the real deal, and I can confirm it through zeroes and 4 other real sources that these guys are the real 3301 and not the fakers like solvers believe. The truth is out there, seek and you will be found - divinity. Pilgrimage has begun so get ready
>>
trips check em
>>
Hey guys, we're trying to have a good time here.

Im really sick of this BB Vs Zero war.

Perso, im not a fan of the wiki and those stuff. Im not into the "follow the pgp". Brotherbox dont want to talk about it on his page? Fine
Not on his channels? Fine.

But There was a pi.mobi channel along the trad cicada ones in irc. And everything was cool between everybody (well, most of the 2 weeks it was up)

I didnt get any chat with zero, so i can't speak on that.
Hope he'll share his though with us in another time and/or place.

Until that, all this unessecery bullshit is just unessecery bullshit. We're still not cracking this cipher yet.
>>
File: songsie.f.p35-31.100.jpg (51KB, 291x467px) Image search: [Google]
songsie.f.p35-31.100.jpg
51KB, 291x467px
>>18036392
I know its a bait but anyways...

The Marriage of Heaven and Hell has only 27 pages. Only relevant Blake's book with more than 31 pages is SONGS OF INNOCENCE and SONGS OF EXPERIENCE
But numbers on pages were different on different prints...

Txt version with one version of page numbering
https://www.gutenberg.org/files/1934/1934-h/1934-h.htm

Actual slides with 4 versions of page numbering
http://www.blakearchive.org/exist/blake/archive/copy.xq?copyid=songsie.f&java=no

Page 31 can be
http://www.blakearchive.org/exist/blake/archive/object.xq?objectid=songsie.f.illbk.35&java=no
or this
http://www.blakearchive.org/exist/blake/archive/object.xq?objectid=songsie.f.illbk.31&java=no
>>
File: 1466229012218.jpg (918KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1466229012218.jpg
918KB, 800x600px
Patatus from IRC #PiMobi are you here?

I think I have all pictures Spanish fag supposedly posted, which one do you need?
>>
>>18036619
lol, does it really still exist?
you gotta be trollin'
>>
File: 1466554291202.jpg (45KB, 495x441px) Image search: [Google]
1466554291202.jpg
45KB, 495x441px
>>18036665
What IRC channel or spear?
Both exist: But irc channel on freenode is dead. And Spanish fag that posted images of spear on /x/ and image of letter on facebook might be just game masters shill. He never posted any other pictures from location and archeology facebook page that published his letter looks very suspicious.
>>
>>18036688
yeah, was talking about irc.
Haven't seen Frater Q in a long time. didn't knew people still log there.

We have no certitude since every thread we posted to get spanish fag again got deleted.

And thoses pics dosen't say much.

but We've been able to recover the QR code on the old sheet, thought. was a churh in germany if I remind properly.
>>
File: StCatherineCuhurch.jpg (57KB, 457x444px) Image search: [Google]
StCatherineCuhurch.jpg
57KB, 457x444px
>>18036703
All /x/ threads are archived on 4plebs, just use search cleverly

http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17828683/#17835702
archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17810463/#17820855

Yeah as far I know nobody visited Nuremberg, coords location was close to church where one of holy spears was stored during 2ww.
>>
>>18036526
Ok, this is useful. Thank you.
Innocent and experience can be defined as good being exposed to evil. Lamb meet tiger. Wondering what rabbit hole I will surf tonight.
>>
>>18036688
So that wire mesh is interesting. Looks like the wood is spilt ( spear broken from handle?) That fits with the history which I cut and pasted here :
As for the second and larger portion of the lance, Arculpus, about 670, saw it at Jerusalem, where it must have been restored by Heraclius, but it was then venerated at the church of the Holy Sepulchre. After this date we practically hear no more of it from pilgrims to the Holy Land. In particular, St. Willibald, who came to Jerusalem in 715, does not mention it. There is consequently some reason to believe that the larger relic as well as the point had been conveyed to Constantinople before the tenth century, possibly at the same time as the Crown of Thorns. At any rate its presence at Constantinople seems to be clearly attested by various pilgrims, particularly Russians, and, though it was deposited in various churches in succession, it seems possible to trace it and distinguish it from the companion relic of the point. Sir John Mandeville, whose credit as a witness has of late years been in part rehabilitated, declared, in 1357, that he had seen the blade of the Holy Lance both at Paris and at Constantinople, and that the latter was a much larger relic than the former. Whatever the Constantinople relic was, it fell into the hands of the Turks, and in 1492, under circumstances minutely described in Pastor's "History of the Popes", the Sultan Bajazet sent it to Innocent VIII to conciliate his favour towards the sultan's brother Zizim, who was then the pope's prisoner. This relic has never since left Rome, where it is preserved under the dome of St. Peter's. Benedict XIV (De Beat. et Canon., IV, ii, 31) states that he obtained from Paris an exact drawing of the point of the lance, and that in comparing it with the larger relic in St. Peter's he was satisfied that the two had originally formed one blade. M. Mély published for the first time in 1904,
>>
>>18036433
Hey Moving caller, a bunch of us agree with you. We are hear to solve puzzles, not let huge ego's battle. That was a good post. I get sick of the BB V Zero war too. They need to find a chatroom.
>>
>>18036392
Ok, so that page shows branches | fruit | historical subject | leaf | serpent | snake | text | vegetation | vines. Is that part of the clue?
>>
File: Sainte_Lance_de_Rome.jpg (21KB, 286x759px) Image search: [Google]
Sainte_Lance_de_Rome.jpg
21KB, 286x759px
>>18036753
There are four known holy lances/spears of destiny.
Most known are: Vatican lance, Echmiadzin lance, Vienna lance (Hofburg spear) and Antioch spear.
One found in Antioch might be the one that is called Vienna lance today depends on sources.

One you are talking about is called St Peter lance/Rome lance/Vatican lance and had its point broken off. I believe that pic related shows that spear.

Here are some links about those spears: http://beta.pastee.com/qn7bd

Note that one picture of roman spears I found looks similar to one found in Beaumont
http://www.ancientresource.com/images/roman/spears_arrowheads/roman_spearhead001b.jpg
>>
File: s-inn.z.p27-21.100.jpg (138KB, 297x460px) Image search: [Google]
s-inn.z.p27-21.100.jpg
138KB, 297x460px
>>18036790
I am not certain which Blake's work he was talking about. I am not sure he was talking about Songs of Innocence and of Experience.
And as I said it seems that pages were printed in few different orders.
There are 13 different versions on that link:
http://www.blakearchive.org/exist/blake/archive/work.xq?workid=songsie&java=no
>>
>>18036854
This is getting interesting. It looks remarkably similar. So when was the last time Spain checked in?
>>
>>18036875
If the 4 pictures represent keys, maybe it does lead to the Songs of Innocence and Songs of experience. I need to study this.
>>
>>18036910
on a post long ago. As said >>18036718
this guy, use 4plebs : http://archive.4plebs.org/x/search/text/spainfag/
>>
File: archeologie.jpg (108KB, 513x714px) Image search: [Google]
archeologie.jpg
108KB, 513x714px
>>18036910
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/search/text/spanish%20fag/

he came on /x/ two or three times, saying that his gf was afraid http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17810463/#17820855

he never posted letter on /x/, image of letter was found later on some archeology facebook page (fb.com/Archéologie-Locale-en-Lorraine-1703378479914416/?pnref=story) that was posted in facebook cicada 3301 group (fb.com/groups/CICADA3301z/)

there were debates on facebook that letter might be written by Baron von Hügel who had Vienna lance in his possession during french revolution, later he sold it to Habsburgs
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Lance
>>
>Caller calling bump

>>>also looking if there are other >format
>>
>>18037040
Von Hugel?
OK thanks . I will look into him.
This is getting interesting.
>>
>>18037040
Von Hugel seems to have had the "real" spear for quite some time, and may or may not have sold it to the Hapsburgs. It's possible he sold another spear, or that the spear now in Vienna is a clever replacement. Bump for intrigue ;)
>>
>>18036123
So? You done with it yet Z-E Row?
You cracked the code?

i continue into the matrix
Cipher is :
Else Playfair,
else vigenere
else 4 squares

hint pic is obviously pointing the 4 squares cipher, but could be 2 two-square or some decoy. or 4 playfairs? well.

I'm trying to investigate 4 squares for now.
>>
Is there a discord or any chat going for this part of the puzzle?
>>
>>18037549

i guess we could invade the #pimobi channel on freenode. But i also guess we eould only be two guy.
>>
By he way, for archives, pi.mobi was up on 4 Jan (or 5 jan depending of your time zone)
https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17172997/#17172997
>>
"meet the world money power" - Dec. 2004 "Charles Savoie". "The name of the society shall be The Pilgrims".
>>
what is the purpose of these puzzles?
>>
>>18037869
resolving it?
>>
the purpose to the creators of the puzzles?
>>
>>18037893
Solving it?
It seems like they ant Liber Primus to be worked on, since they keep on mentioning it. Seems like Pi Mobi/Cicada both or IT want Liber Primus to be the focus of our attention.The problem is, it can literally take 100 years to solve it.
>>
The spear found in France is certainly Roman period. The shaft itself looks very old as well.
I doubt it's fake.
>>
So...

Tools around Pi.mobi
https://ghostbin.com/paste/cjbv6
>>
File: 1024px-Fra_Angelico_027.jpg (217KB, 1024x1025px) Image search: [Google]
1024px-Fra_Angelico_027.jpg
217KB, 1024x1025px
>>18039073

Sure it must be the one and only Holy Lance, the Spear of Destiny, the Holy Spear, and the Lance of Longinus. One of most important relics of Christianity. After it was lost for two millennials it resurfaced in this ARG.
>>
>>18039140
Not quite.1. Longinus never existed.
2. The actual spear is 99% lost to history.
3. At least 4 spears emerged to support an urban legend.
My take is, perhaps this is one of those.
I am not a Christian, sorry. I do not buy religion. But what I do buy is mankind's endless ability to sell snake oil and this "holy spear" was a device used by rulers to play on the stupidity of their subjects.
>>
>>18039140
That is just a statement straight from your imagination. You are making things up to make things feel more important than they are.
>>
>>18039140
ARG? Nobody came out sayin' ''Sorry guys, Pi.mobi is just a marketing ARG for my fleshlight website''.

So until that, that's not even an ARG.

That's just a cryptic puzzle.

until later, anything else is speculation.

And that's why we try to solve it. otherwise, we'd never know.
>>
>>18039159
Technically correct. Thats one more thing in common between Cicada and Pi.
I think they are connected due to that video we all discussed endlessly. Did anyone figure out what the cipher is?
>>
>>18039315
Looks like playfair to me, but havent figured out the key. It might be ciphered 4 times because jpg contains 4 images and hint uses plural for keys.
>>
>>18039315
I'm almost sure it's a four squares cipher.

The Blake's images are in a position for it to work. That could be the grid. but not sure.

Or could be 2 two squares ciphers, or 4 fair play cipher.
4 squares being the more probable.
>>
NOTE ON THE SPEAR.

I believe sapin Anon made an error by moving it before taking pictures. The Spear became a symbol of power when Constantinople used it to trace the limits of his empire. I guess it was pointing something, and we'll never know what.
>>
>>18039365
Maybe if Spanish Fag shows up again. And yea, the position of the spear was probably critical. It could have pointed to Germany.
I also agree with you and the other anon that its 4square. What are the sizes of the images? Is it in primes?
>>
>>18039332
Thanks and thanks to the caller.
Maybe we should do a future chan board calling out Spanish fag.
>>
>>18039514
everysingle time we tried that, we got deleted. Looklike mods don't like that we use /x/ has a meeting point.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFnVF10NbuE&feature=youtu.be

Florida State University Student CANNIBAL Kills and BITES off MAN's FACE!!!!
>>
>>18039528
That seems like more censorship. It's quite an issue Caller. They take a format that is suppose to increase expression and freedom, and they put blinders on free speech
>>
You wanna have some fun?
Get 20 of your friends together and head over to a Hillary rally.
Have everyone use a flash on their cameras and FLASH AWAY!
She'll be on her knees in convulsive fits of Demonic Face Syndrome
>>
>>18039540
Still, according to the rules of the internet, everything is ok. So I won't bother with it.
Don't think they don't want us to know. I just think that a mod must being thinking that pi.mobi is bullshit. and he has the right to do so.

To his personnal opinion, we, looking for spain fag could be shitpost, and I understand that since this board is more around spooky stuff.

But /x/ is one of the main gathering place for people enjoying this kind of stuff.

Just like be, but on a slow board without the tits. /x/ suit our needs better.

Maybe we just need a /pzl/ board.
>>
>>18039564
There are several things really strange about the french drop. Usually, when you pick up a drop in an online puzzle/game, you document *everything*, you make photographs of the environment, document the situation as you found it, you know, you record as much information as possible. Then you extensively document the drop and share all the data, usually with a way to reach you if you forgot something.

The spanishfag picking up the spear did none of that. We don't know the environment, where the spear was exactly found, how it looked, if it was hidden or not, we only have two pictures in total I think, one of the spear (from one angle) and one of the QR code.

In my opinion, the spear was 'found' by the game masters themselves. I remember there being quite a delay between finding the coordinates and someone actually going there, like 2 weeks. Thats a long time. I think its plausible that the game masters worried nobody would volunteer and thus decide to give it a nudge. I have no evidence, but it would fit the picture.

At this point, we might not even reach the finder anymore, and perhaps he doesn't care about the spear or pi.mobi or internet puzzles. Unlike myself, you guys pursue it, and its safe to say that hoping for the guy to return is an uncertain investment. I'd rather follow leads at places where more information is available.
>>
>>18039695
If anything, Spanish fag seems legit, If the game masters did it, they would have given more info, and kept it "alive" It feels organic in that the guy did not post pictures of the 'drop" but grabbed the thing and ran.Remember, Spanish fag had a freaked out GF and he was on foreign soil, in a graveyard, no less.The earlier visitors posted only a couple screen shots as well. Finally, the pictures were not pro. If it were the game masters, they would have been extremely clear. So, overall, my feeling is the spear, and the Spanish tourist are legit.
>>
There was 3 1/2 day wait before people went to Beaumont.
Nobody expected a lance. It was suppose to be a poster only.
The lance makes this not exactly an ARG, but something else as The Caller said.
>>
>>18039695

we had three pics of the spare. The third was later posted from a darker place, looked inside.

guess it's lost for another century.
>>
>>18039747
I remember a longer waiting period, but it doesn't matter very much to my overall speculation. Same applies for >>18039765, it wasn't as documented as its usually done for drops.

It was just a speculation anyway, the important part is that you might not get in contact with the guy again so its best to make peace with that and move on to things you know.
>>
>>18039747
false. we sent people there many time for a week with no luck. Spain anon came in a week after we found the coords. approx.

i know that, i'm the caller. i called the number on the doreen heskett eyes pic with number on it. I also recorded and shared the record of the full call. Which gave us the beaummont coords.
>>
>>18039786
>>18039779
Ok. You would know.
I was guessing. So you think spear is gone for good? Thats sad.
>>
File: 1466573326098.jpg (65KB, 800x598px) Image search: [Google]
1466573326098.jpg
65KB, 800x598px
>>18039695
I agree. To me it also seems that Spanish Fag was just game masters character. There are no images proving he was actually near Beaumont.
Also all images Spanish fag posted were different resolution so they were cropped.

First drop searcher we sent there posted few images from area but he didnt find anything.
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17770712/#17773592
>>
>>18039818
>Need french anon in Lorraine

I was OP of this one as well. The first guy sent still in my FB friends. but, nobody found anything.

My feels is that it just all point out to the Holy Empire.
>>
>>18039850
The spear looks really old. Also, didn;t some Geodata show up on one of the pics that pointed to Paris? Once again, I disagree that it was the game-masters. It would have still been in play.Cropping pics proves nothing. We do need to find out where he found it. Was it in the woods? If so, its not surprising nobody found anything at first. The guy did not know shit. He thought Cicada was trying to kill him! This to me points out the guy was just some Spanish kid on vacation with his squeeze. If it was the game masters, they would have played it much differently. The spear would have been found, promoted, expert pictures posted, all sorts of shit. Seriously, there were a couple veteran 'Expert" solvers who thought it was a gardening tool! Everything smacks of this being a random organic event.
>>
No way Spanish fag was a fake.Too stupid.
Plus, WTF is he?
If he was a playa, he would have been laying down more clues.
>>
File: Archeologie2.jpg (148KB, 496x826px) Image search: [Google]
Archeologie2.jpg
148KB, 496x826px
>>18039695
We have 4 pictures of spear, three were posted on /x/ and one was posted on fb page Archéologie-Locale-en-Lorraine (Page seems to be created on created on June 11th).
(fb/Archéologie-Locale-en-Lorraine-1703378479914416/)
In another fb post there was single picture of letter lying on the dirt floor with some lavender conveniently placed over it. Post claims it was sent by Von Hugel, but I dont see anything resembling that name on the posted side of the letter.
>>
>>18039872
>Also, didn;t some Geodata show up on one of the pics that pointed to Paris?

Yeah I remember one guy claimed he found some meta data, but 4chan and facebook both remove exif from images.
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17828683/#17836685
He didnt post anything to prove his claim and images look empty of any location data to me. So I call bullshit.

You can check exif it for yourself on http://regex.info/exif.cgi
>>
>>18039889
Hello. I was sent here so I may take a look at the so called "Spear of Destiny". Without better pictures, analysis is hard, but it appears the lance in question is a thrusting spear called the Hasta. Hastae were in use in Roman Gaul and in Germania Superior.Broadly speaking, spears were either designed to be used in melee, or to be thrown.The wood appears to be Ash, which would fit nicely. I am troubled by the braiding near the shaft, which may have been a later addition, certainly post 5th century. Having some expertise in Roman weaponry, I am quite sure the object is authentic, while the bridal band linking shaft to point is probably a later addition. It's no modern forgery, thats clear. The tip is Iron, clearly. You can see for yourself that this is a 1st to 3rd Century Roman Hasta.http://www.ancientresource.com/images/roman/spears_arrowheads/romanspear-long384a.jpg
If you wish to have it tested, expect to pay for it and contact a local university or museum.
The condition of the lance appears to be good.
R.E.G.
>>
>>18040189
Thank you Ray.

So previous anons were right on the Hasta.
>>
>>18040223
Yes. Of course seeing the actual item up close would make it 100% certain, but I have seen enough in my 41 years of study to affirm this is a 1st to 3rd cent. Hasta. Regards and please take it to a museum for further study.
>>
>>18040233
We'll do our best to find this item back.
It have been re-lost since the pictures were took.
>>
File: milit-lanzen.jpg (27KB, 716x537px) Image search: [Google]
milit-lanzen.jpg
27KB, 716x537px
>>18040189
I have just one problem. All roman spears I have seen on internet seems to have round hollow base of the iron spearhead, and wooden handle gets inserted into that hollow hole.

Our spear is the other way around, base of the iron spearhead is pointy and squared shape and pointy and inserted into wooden handle.
>>
>>18040482
The bridal bind covers up the attachment, I can assure you. If this spear is disassembled, you will see the same merging/hollowing. I leave you all with an interesting article and will check back at a later time. http://www.constantinethegreatcoins.com/articles/Alfoldi_Hasta_Summa_Imperii_The_Spear_as_Embodiment_of_Sovereignty_in_Rome.pdf
>>
>>18042982
patatus: usually J is replaced with I at playfair, I guess its the same at four squares cipher

http://practicalcryptography.com/ciphers/four-square-cipher/
>>
>>18042982

pi.mobi isn't Cicada 3301, it's an independent imitative spin-off.
>>
>>18033312
>>18033489
RED JOHN
>>
>>18043892
it is
>>
File: 1468237791953.jpg (272KB, 481x798px) Image search: [Google]
1468237791953.jpg
272KB, 481x798px
I have been playing with this playfair solver http://bionsgadgets.appspot.com/ww_forms/playfair_ph_web_worker3.html

It works relatively good on some example texts of similar length I encoded by myself, but it doesnt produce and good result for OPs ciphertext.
So I think its fair to say that we are not dealing with simple playfair.
>>
I was watching this video on the guy who solved the last one. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TaYZp-mEGI anyone acctually know of him?
>>
>>18044366
Jeah Joel is in #cicadasolvers channel, Tekknolagi isn't though.
Here is Joel's web page http://www.clevcode.org/cicada-3301/
This is tekk's blog http://web.archive.org/web/20131220082935/http://bernsteinbear.com/blog/cicada

Whole video is made after this article http://www.fastcompany.com/3038719/what-its-like-to-be-on-the-inside-of-cicada-3301-the-internets-most-enigmatic-mystery
>>
>>18043927

We do not know. How did that video get uploaded 11 hours before the tweet? Pi Mobi is somehow connected to Cicada 3301
>>
>>18044631
I have outlined this before, and I ask you guys to not debate me on this.

The video was uploaded a few hours before the tweet, that is true. I suspect shortly after upload it was posted to the facebook group. What is really interesting here is the consideration how you would find such a video in the ocean of content uploaded to youtube. How would you distinguish it from all the others? Nothing stands out about it at this point - unless you factor in that this video is going to be used in the future to piggyback off Cicada.

Its been said that the comment 'Seek and you will be found' was in the description at that very time. A lot of people make noises about it, but to be honest, I don't believe them. I know that pi.mobi masterminds instructed their helpers to outright lie about things, and even if they don't lie, they could just be wrong. People make mistakes.

Moving on, a few hours later Cicada tweeted from their twitter account, a link to infotomb with an embedded signature. Great, we have communication we can verify, just what we expect. People then 'noticed' that the video description contained a phrase that Cicada used in their recent message.

It *could* be that pi.mobi is related to Cicada, but to believe that now is stupid. Cicada provides a signed message within hours, pi.mobi hasnt produced one in months. That should be embarrassing for them.

What I think happened is, the poster of the video more or less knew when Cicada was due for annual communication and uploaded a pi.mobi related video. When they noticed that Cicada tweeted, they connected it to the tweet by using the phrase in the description. You should ask yourself why that happened in the description. If you wanted there to be no doubt, you would probably put it in the video, something that can't be modified.
>>
>>18044631
To me it seems as though the uploader could very well have connected the video to the tweet after the fact. Its a pretty failsafe strategy too, either Cicada tweets and you can connect your vid to them or they don't tweet and its just a dead, empty lead at worst. There is never a risk to your strategy.

What you have is authenticated Cicada communication from a known medium in an expected format with all the requirements you expect to establish trust - and a ragtag puzzle that exploits the credulity of all that seriously believe they are equal.
>>
>>18044716
Thats just stupid.You must be Martin Wehrmeyer AKA Brotherbox. Tell me how Seek and you will be found shows up on both? Tell me why the video was titled Found rather than Find. I quit your uncovering Wiki site because you stuck by a theory that is beyond nonsense.If the video was made in anticipation of a Cicada message, there is little chance anyone would use the word Found in both video and puzzle.I would rejoin uncovering if you showed the slightest hint at being sensible about this matter.I know you and Zeroes have your issues Martin. My issue with you is that you neglect to answer my question. How did the Found video and Seek and be Found tweet happen to line up so perfectly? Beginners luck? Chance ? Rabbits foot? The video was uploaded under the title FOUND, prior to the tweet. It destroys your credibility when you argue over that point.I have a choice. Believe you, who has a Wiki site to promote, or believe the dozen witnesses who saw the video a half day before the tweet, and all say the video was titled Found?You need to come up with more than speculation Martin.Maybe you should pay closer attention to the upload Esteban posted on the facebook page on January 5th , before the tweet of January 6th. It shoots your theory to shit, sorry to say. You have "asked us guys not to debate you on this" Thats not the way it works outside of your Wiki second life.
>>
>>18044805
>Tell me how Seek and you will be found shows up on both?
I explained how it can easily be added to the description retroactively. You create the video beforehand, push it to places and change the description after the fact so nobody can conclusively prove you wrong on this point.

>there is little chance anyone would use the word Found in both video and puzzle
The video title 'found' doesn't need to refer to the puzzle. If you remember, all kinds of videos were uploaded to youtube after they were 'found on the deep web'. The title could just mean that it was 'found' somewhere.

>My issue with you is that you neglect to answer my question. How did the Found video and Seek and be Found tweet happen to line up so perfectly?
Well, it depends on what you refer to. If you subtract the SAYWBF line, the video doesn't really line up with what we know about Cicada. The video outright steals a performance of Haydns c-minor requiem and puts an image on top of it. Cicada never posted music that lengthy before, they used Bach because it had relevance to the GEB book, that means he had relevance to the progression of the scientific aspect of the puzzle. Haydn is just another classical composer who hasnt been implied in the puzzle, before or since. The picture the 314 video uses is also kind of not-cicada like, but thats just my opinion.

My point is, everything that lines up can be changed after confirmed facts arise, and everything that doesn't gets swept under the rug. Thats why these things seemingly line up, but when you remove your own beliefs and look at the facts you'll find there to be holes.

What you say is that Cicada put out two messages, one that nobody argues about, just perfect, and then one, hours later, that I find dubious at best. That doesn't make sense. Why would they put out a signed message and then lead people down a rabbit hole of unconfirmed non-puzzle?

You fail to explain the lack of a signature, and pi.mobi people never acknowledge that.
>>
>>18044805
>I have a choice. Believe you, who has a Wiki site to promote, or believe the dozen witnesses who saw the video a half day before the tweet, and all say the video was titled Found?
Of course you have a choice, but the reliable evidence isn't in your favour. None of us promote the wiki unless people ask for information, it promotes itself and you seem to be rather miffed at the thought of the wiki being a reliable source of information.

You said I neglect to answer your questions, I have done that just now. I now ask you to respond to these points:
Do you acknowledge that my argument about changing the description is at least possible? Remove witnesses for a second. Is it factually impossible that my theory is correct?
Do you acknowledge that the lack of a signature in the pi.mobi puzzle is a problem for its credibility and runs counter to established Cicada procedure?
Do you acknowledge that, assuming pi.mobi = Cicada, its schizophrenic to put out two messages with wildly different methodologies and proofs?
Do you acknowledge that a PGP signature is the best, the easiest and the strongest way of establishing trust?
Do you acknowledge the reports I heard and the facts I observed that the pi.mobi masterminds instructed people to lie about events and facts?

Unless you respond to those points I won't continue this conversation, we have to agree on some facts beforehand. If you don't acknowledge what I lined out, please explain why.
>>
>>18036688
Those lines look like the end of a pipe to screw into whatever.
>>
File: pipelance.jpg (109KB, 800x598px) Image search: [Google]
pipelance.jpg
109KB, 800x598px
>>
File: DSC_0258.jpg (109KB, 1190x546px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0258.jpg
109KB, 1190x546px
>>18044989
it looks like that brace has threading yes

the way this spearhead is attached to the handle is different than any other roman spear/lance/hasta I can find on google, 95% or roman spearheads were attached over the handle not into it
>>
plenty of speculations already have been made on the spear. No use if we don't happen to locate it again
>>
>>18044916
I'm a different anon but I felt compelled to answer anyway
1. It is not factually impossible that your theory is correct. Quite the contrary - it's entirely possible. Just like it's entirely possible that the video was in fact called found. Factual possibility does not prove something is true , though.
2. Changing the description is what comes to mind to every reasonable person , so that question should be rhetorical , really. Then again it's also possible that the description was not changed :)
3. Yes it does but imagine this : 3301 decided to play a little and made another source of clues ( pi.mobi) . What would be the point of signing pi.mobi with PGP ? They could just release PGP signed messages like they usually do. I get your point but if 3301 really decided to try something else , they could be testing us
4. Depends what's the purpose of pi.mobi. If it's a secondary project for example , it can have different methodology but its main purpose would be pointing to the "main riddle" which is LP ( and pi.mobi mentioned LP several times)
5.Yes it is but I explained it in answer no. 3
6. You use rhetorics of pi.mobi supporters - give concrete proof , don't limit yourself to saying - "reports I heard and the facts I observed" - burden of proof lies on you this time. Unless you prove these reports and facts , it's just empty words.
>>
>>18045891
P.S.
3. It is entirely possible they could do that deliberately - post a youtube video , include a title and description , then warn us about false paths in a legit PGP signed message.
If pi.mobi was PGP signed then there would be no point in that as there would be no "fun" .
Of course it's also entirely possible that pi.mobi is just fake.
Remember when 3301 included folly ? They follow the solvers , they interact with them and they may tease us as well. At this point it is a matter of belief. Either you disregard pi.mobi from the start because it's not pgp signed or you don't and treat it as test of trust lol.
>>
>>18044916
P.S. to no.3
3. It is entirely possible that 3301 is just teasing us. We both know that they are watching the solvers and maybe even interacting with them. Couple of people from mIRC were even suspected of that. Remember what 3301 did with "folly"?
It is entirely possible that they just made a youtube video , title it found and add a description and then messaged people using their normal way of communication ( meaning a PGP signed jpg on twitter) . They could do that just to see how many people will automatically disregard pi.mobi for the lack of PGP and how many people will believe that. At this point it really is a matter of belief - either you disregard pi.mobi from the start because it doesn't have a PGP signature ( and therefore is completely different than 3301's usual MO) or you believe that they did that deliberately and follow the riddle ( which is also possible and you can't deny that) Simple as that..
>>
>>18045891
My almost talmudic dissection of his points and my very granular articulation of my position was meant to challenge him (lets not pretend it wasnt Zero to begin with), I didn't expect an answer from him. Also sorry, I can't respond to all your points so I will respond to the ones I can say something about

>6. You use rhetorics of pi.mobi supporters - give concrete proof , don't limit yourself to saying - "reports I heard and the facts I observed" - burden of proof lies on you this time. Unless you prove these reports and facts , it's just empty words.
You do have a point here, I should provide evidence for that. I would do that in most other cases, but I have some information the broader public doesn't have and I don't want to endanger my source. Its perhaps a cheap cop-out, but that's how it is. I can see if I can publish some of this in an anonymised way but I would need some time to find it in my records.

I am one of the more distinguished members of the community, and I would make myself and the wiki a laughing stock if it turned out that I lied about this. I don't get points for being with this for a long time but at least my efforts display my dedication to the community

>It is entirely possible that they just made a youtube video , title it found and add a description and then messaged people using their normal way of communication ( meaning a PGP signed jpg on twitter) . They could do that just to see how many people will automatically disregard pi.mobi for the lack of PGP and how many people will believe that

Yeah, but what's the expected end game here. Lets say they have people that follow their experiment - what do you do with them. In my point of view there is nothing you can do with a group that don't care about their PGP pronouncements and who are of remarkably little skill. The point of that little exercise is just not clear to me.
>>
>>18045921
How can I know what's the expected end game here? Both you and I can speculate . We do not know the authors personally , so we have no intel on how they think , what's their sense of humor etc.
The cipher part of pi.mobi was pointing to Liber Primus. We have two possibilities - either it's just trolling or it is in fact a legit hint towards LP. There is no other possibility lol.
The possible end game may have been flawed because maybe they expected to gain interest of the skilled part of the community? Not only esoteric bullshit/conspiracy theory enthusiasts? Or maybe it was deliberate because providing hints to the skilled people would make solving LP too easy? We don't know. That's why I deciphered the playfair cipher and am trying to decipher this one because I wanna know . Maybe they knew that cicadasolvers would ignore pi.mobi or they expected some of the core members to start doubting? We both can just go with endless speculations here.
>>
>>18045941
I'm trying to find a logical explanation to this. I asked myself what would I do if I was the author of the riddle and saw that people are struggling for 2 years now.
I could either
a) provide the hints in a natural way ( using PGP)
b) start fucking around and cause a little commotion because I CAN and my ego dictates it. Because I knew that brotherbox and others will automatically disregard it. And I thought it would be funny , just like it was funny to put "folly" in :).
Experiments do not have to have any particular goal to be honest. They may be conducted because they can be and it's fun to do so. Ever crossed your mind? You always seek a perceptible revenue because you're probably a pragmatist. What if they are providing real keys through pi.mobi and mess with us in the process? Why not?
>>
>>18045941
>>18045949
err...well...yeah, thats a possibility. To me this sounds like white noise though, to fuck with the people who solved your puzzles because they don't get it so you fuck with them even more. I can't grasp the thought processes that go into such a scheme, its just a waste of time. If they really did that they're fucking stupid. If you notice, it also failed, because the core solvers didnt fall for it, we weren't trolled. The only thing they did is fragment the community into two factions, there is just no gain in any of this.

The folly thing was more or less a name drop, when it comes to pi.mobi we're talking about an alienation and a change of long-established procedure. Those are very different things with widely varying consequences. 'Funny' either means to increase the mystery (in case of folly) or to cause a lot of commotion, and if thats their idea of funny I probably don't want any part in it. I don't know who would enjoy being played with in that way.

>You always seek a perceptible revenue because you're probably a pragmatist.
I never thought about it like that, you're probably right. But other people who arent that keen on a result never went anywhere with alternatives; if they turn out to know how to proceed better with things I will probably adapt their view.

At the end of the day though, you just have to work towards something tangible that you can show other people if you want to convince them. Its just how reality works.
>>
>>18045961
Same dude here
Stfu Zero , nobody cares about what you have to say , really. Wearing that mask cut out the oxygen from your brain . You are not thinking clear.

Brotherbox - another thing . You do realise that saying stuff about being one of the more distniguished members of the community makes you look like you and other solvers sweeped the riddle all to yourself and have a monopoly on deciding what 3301 would or would not do , right? I was as high as you were in 2013 riddle but sometimes I think that if I were the author of this riddle , I'd just thumb your noses for that ^^.
>>
This isn't /x/, fuck off.

>>>/g/
>>
>>18045966
It does sound like white noise , yes. But you do realise that entire 3301 can be just a bunch of bored , sophisticated trolls with an original sense of humor right? You can't possibly know their motives , only they do. I imagine that making a riddle that is followed by many people is...addictive. Addictive to a point where if you see there is no progress , you start to sheer away from your original way of doing things. It's also possible here. I'm not saying it's a fact , none of us can tell .
>>
>>18045971
I really don't mean to elevate myself over anyone, I and we are clearly indebted to many smart people who were with us for only a short time. In a sense I legitimately think we do make the best estimates about what Cicada would or won't do, we're the people who spend the most time on it and we have the most expertise with the puzzles.

That doesn't guarantee right conclusions, but we've never been wrong to the point where we seriously have to ask ourselves what we're doing. If there are other people who just 'get it' better than us thats entirely fair and I would want to know what they did to get there. Perhaps we are a bit too strict with some arguments, but I would raise the defence that over time, the ideas that entered peoples heads were so incoherent that often they couldn't be distinguished from schizophrenia, in otherwise very normal people. Point is, we've seen a lot of stupid shit and you can't help but react to that in the way you comport yourself.

Also, my observations are based on facts, not on authority. If there was an argument that totally destroyed my/our position(s) we would immediately acknowledge that.

>>18045984
Perhaps they are just playing huge pranks, yeah. I would actually be really amazed if we had good reason to believe they trolled us, if there was convincing evidence we were all just fucked with that would be great
>>
>>18045949
If, after two years, both the post Cicada left on twitter and the Pi puzzles point exclusively to Liber Primus, then your points are valid.We end up venturing into a Modus tollens vector of argumentation. I believe Pi Mobi is connected to Cicada, and probably is Cicada. Your point regarding Folly, and the infamous decoy duck dead end indicate Cicada will use deception, just as cicada's in nature will elude predators through ventriloquism. After all, why did both Mobi and Cicada use the past tense Found, rather than find? The odds of BOTH puzzles using the past tense found, in reference to a Christian based theme are astronomical.never mind that we know the video was posted on Facebook as found, prior to the twitter message.
>>
>>18045994
Honestly , what do you expect 3301 really is? I'm curious. They could be a bunch of keen programming enthusiasts but I doubt they are some powerful secret organization ..
>>
>>18046000
Oh and to answer your question about who would enjoy being played with in that way. Of course nobody..except the perpetrators. That's the very definition of trolling lol. Only the troll enjoys it lol.
>>
>>18046000
Shush Shoenberger . Every1 knows ur behind mobi bruh.
>>
nobody solved the cipher yet?
>>
ZOG here, ask your questions
>>
Can anybody fill me in?
>>
>>18047397
Actually I meant someone filling me in on what pi.mobi is, never heard of it. I could've just read the thread for what you gave me, but I can't see a clear answer to this on here. Thanks, anyway,
>>
File: pblock.gif (2KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
pblock.gif
2KB, 240x160px
>>18047339
Its easy.

This is the cipher:

YLQ FRUS YILE ZRMK
OBQOY KSFRU ISMGME TAYFGZES SDCP KATMRFN
QDCS HTKDAYQ SETZEP KETRMV GM R GEKQETK QK DGHPMCLSOS MLR PSUY GYQD
DS TQNLG HFGU RLITX
QDE MOH CS TBCBT DG CTIKQ GD YLU
MEAR FNDTX TCW
RMNIRFRQ
QOYN YKR YLP ZNLH ER FLSKR

This is the clue:

The keys are right in front of you
Good luck
https://linx.li/vjhak1wr.jpg

We think its not vigenere or simple playfair cipher. Although no Js in text suggest its some sort of I=J matrix cipher.
It might be four square cipher.
http://practicalcryptography.com/ciphers/four-square-cipher/
It can be classical 2 keys 2 plain alphabet matrices version, or 4 keys version like one on pic related.

Its also possible text is ciphered with playfair multiple times using 4 keys sequentially.
>>
File: 1451934756482.jpg (225KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1451934756482.jpg
225KB, 1280x960px
>>18047413
Its not very well documented.
Its and ARG/cryptic puzzle that tries to portray itself as being part of Cicada 3301 puzzle.

Its main web page is http://31415926535897932384626433832795028841971693993751.mobi/

It already had few stages, that can be found only on /x/ archives: http://archive.4plebs.org/x/search/text/pi.mobi/

About its beginnings those german (use google translate) articles are best source:
http://scienceblogs.de/klausis-krypto-kolumne/2016/03/07/cicada-3301-was-passiert-am-14-maerz-wenn-der-countdown-endet/
http://scienceblogs.de/klausis-krypto-kolumne/2016/03/15/cicada-3301-der-countdown-ist-abgelaufen-und-wir-sind-so-schlau-wie-vorher/
>>
>>18047423
looking of 4plebs with keyword ''CICADA'' will get you to someone who posted it on Jan 4/jan 5
>>
Late to the party and while I'm reading up on this, anyone here tried drilling into the webserver instead of playing fair?
If not, I'll see what I can come up with.

Also do we know anything about the dood/people behind this?
>>
>>18047520
I'd suggest you to step by the #pimobi channel on freenode.

And yes, Rumours seems to show that Thomas Schoenberger is behind it all.

ut just rumours for now.
>>
>>18047539
Thanks for the heads up.
I'll drop by.
>>
>>18045949
Here is the problem Brotherbox.You actually did lie. You denied stalking and mocking Wind. Finally, when confronted by actual evidence from your own site, you were forced to admit you had tracked Wind's Ip, and accused her of being a troll, etc. You call yourself a "distinguished member of the Cicada community, yet fail to make it clear you are the admin of that community.Just as Zeroes harmed his reputation by casting all cicada solvers in teh same trash heap, you have only yourself to blame for tarnishing the reputation of the Uncovering Cicada wiki.You also lied about not knowing Arealys was also Nox Populi. He is a moderator on the Reddit Cicada.You are an admin of the same
You do not fool anyone with your protestations of honesty. You were caught lying, red handed. In reality, you must be attention starved and full of ego to not realize your audience left the theatre long ago. Signed An ex Wiki "solver">>18045949
>>
>>18047539
Pi Mobi may be using some of his music, but he denied being a part of Cicada in 2014 Its more likely many people with Pi Mobi., including some Cicada people, or its cicada 3301 itself. The ciphers are difficult, and unless this guy knows ciphers, history, music, etc, then its like Cicada. Nobody believes Cicada is one person right? Remember, just because Cicada uses content from Doug Hofstadter, that does not mean Douglas is involved.I think maybe it;s brotherbox behind all this personally. He seems to post endlessly every time a puzzle appears.
>>
File: Help.jpg (102KB, 745x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Help.jpg
102KB, 745x1024px
>>18047923
>had tracked Wind's Ip
User clients IP or domain is publicly seen and published as soon you join any channel on freenode, any registered user can use a cloak (virtual host) to hide your IP from other users.
On Wikia its similar, if you create an account only your account name is visible, if you publish a comment or article without account your IP stays in logs.
Nobody maliciously tricked Wind into unknowingly exposing her personal information.
Checking geolocation of her IP was just the only way to authenticate her because she didnt register her nick on freenode to be able to authenticate herself. There were people trying to impersonate her.
Yeah some people called her a troll, which she basically was, she never actually contributed to solving, she was just giving vague and general clues, claiming she has connection to 3301 but never proving it. Such bold claims made some people see her as noise, some liked her witty puns and trolly puzzles (like: ce5, -------------, ouroborus) .
But nobody was disrespectful or offensive towards her. She wasnt banned and we were always on good terms.
>>
>>18048009
but lower you will find accusation of him being a scammer.

But again, Nothing of this is a valuable proof to me.
>>
>>18036123
>Cicada kicked all the braggarts.
>>
>>18048012
but he indeed has a great amount of pieces. That show up over raisonnable intervals.
His channel is Sophia Musik on Youtube. Happen to answer comments if y'all got questions.

But, would he tell if he was doing it? It would kill the puzzle.
a guy from Calypne board said he had a proof of Him talking about what was going to put on mobi

I'm not really fan of this kind of music, but I really enjoy his compositions.
>>
I looked into this matter, mainly because he had written an opera called Heaven and had this video called Hell from 2009. Like Blake's Heaven and Hell. he also composes in some type of mathematical way and is considered uber talented, but does not seem to be promoting anything. here is the hell video and it predates Cicada.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ix4zIp7HFKo Also, his birthday is 6-1, which can be viewed as 3301, which may be a coincidence. Pus, the guy was being stalked by two partners, one call Steve Leflar and another called Eric Symons. So yea, privacy would be a concern. Long story short, I concluded this Leflar guy was staling not just Tomas, but many people, and you can see it for yourself.https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=steve+leflar

But its like you said. If he is connected to Cicada, he ain't gonna say and ruin the puzzle. Still, a cicada is a singing bug that eludes predators, so it does kinda make sense the guy is pro privacy and all. The really strange this is, he must have strong ties to the Uffizi in Florence, and they play his music in the Botticelli room. Take a look.http://www.uffizi.org/halls/halls-10-to-14-of-botticelli/ After he told me he was not involved, I ended up leaving it alone. I was more interested in the actual puzzles, and frankly, I really do not watch much Cicada stuff anymore. But I agree, He sure has a lot of music. Crazy prolific talented weirdo.
>>
"Dear fans, thank you for your many views and comments. After the cruel treatment I received from Arealys AKA Nox, and the condescending attitude of Brotherbox, who both admitted Nox Populi was Arealys, and agreed with Arealys banning me on Reddit, I was both sad and depressed. My friend Wind experienced the same thing, Si we decided to team up, She helps me with my spelling and I teach her about fighting trolls."

Why does reading this comment on his own video make me feel kinda bad for him? Feels like he's an autistic kid and it makes me feel really sorry for him.
>>
I also hope you all appreciate my name..Not the real zeroes, but considering all the drama on this thread, I figured I would join in the fun. Now wtf is a brotherbox? Is that some type of gayspeak?
>>
Well, I happen to know Wind was called Troll and did have her IP tracked. Then the IRC thread was hosted on Uncovering Wiki, which was uncool. So Zeroes has a point. Brotherbox tends to be a bit too intense if you ask me, and as someone mentioned, he does seem to want to stop people from solving puzzles without his divine guidance.
>>
File: windquote.jpg (17KB, 368x111px) Image search: [Google]
windquote.jpg
17KB, 368x111px
>>18048226
As I already said there >>18048002
Winds IP was visible, nobody was "tracking" it. We knew which part of the world her IP should come from and that's all we knew about her or him.
We were checking geolocation of Winds IP just to check if we are talking to real Wind. There were no malicious intentions. And she/he knew that very well, she/he never tried to hide IP.
And yes some people called Wind a troll because Wind was indeed trolling people a lot. Or at least she enjoys fooling those who wanted to be fooled/let her troll them.
But some people actually liked Wind regardless of troll nature and despite the fact that Wind never proved she was member of 3301 as she claimed to be. (she said that she communicate with 3301 with letters)
And we specifically told Wind that we are publishing logs in wikia for future reference and she didnt object at all. If she/he asked we would delete them.
>[20:30] <Wind> You can collectively choose what to keep of mine or throw, I won't correct any misattributions or provide further explanation that what is necessary.

Oh and I dont believe that IamZeroes talked to real Wind at all as he claims he did/does.

>>18048268
And you, stop doxing people, that is the reason janitors are deleting pi.mobi threads from /x/

>>18048294
I suggest you to not post all the shit you can find about Thomas on google. Its looks shady but its personal stuff that has nothing to do with pi.mobi even if he is mastermind behind it.
>>
We're getting far guys. too far.
Please stick to the damn Puzzles.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGHayRYh5nA

I am bruce x
>>
Honestly, can we simply work on the puzzle like the Caller said? Lets simply stick to the cipher and forget the personal stuff. Deal?
>>
depending on where you cut your bigrams, there are several of them that could apply to TH.
if you cut hem starting from the start (no skip)
frq in the text

ET 4.26% 4
QD 3.19% 3
KQ 3.19% 3
YL 3.19% 3
>>
still waiting for a solver to crack it, to show us how easy pi.mobi is.
>>
>QOYN YKR YLP ZNLH ER FLSKR
>SEEK AND YOU WILL BE FOUND
at least we now got a point we can work from
>>
>>18048673
yeah looks like thats it

I as wondering what this one word sentence could be
>RMNIRFRQ
>>
>>18048673
three times decrypted letter is the same as encrypted one YO>YL IL>NL
EF>RF
this cant happen at playfair, every character must be different in cipher text than in plain text
also two same letters should be separated with added X SEEK>SEXEK, but it could be also that second letter is replaced with X SSEK>SEXK

following standard playfair rules its impossible that two different letters would produce two same letters, there are two occurrences (SS QQ) of same two letters in pair in ciphertext

YL QF RU SY IL EZ RM KO BQ OY KS FR UI SM GM ET AY FG ZE (SS) DC PK AT MR FN QD CS HT KD AY QS ET ZE PK ET RM VG MR GE KQ ET KQ KD GH PM CL SO SM LR PS UY GY QD DS TQ NL GH FG UR LI TX QD EM OH CS TB CB TD GC TI KQ GD YL UM EA RF ND TX TC WR MN IR FR (QQ) OY NY KR YL PZ NL HE RF LS KR
>>
>>18047923
>>18047923
Why did you reply to me ( 18045959) if i'm not brotherbox? Reading skills suck much? Jesus what a fucking idiot..
>>
File: Untitled.png (184KB, 1040x600px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
184KB, 1040x600px
this place is so lonely
>>
>>18049396
been lurking until now..
quite interesting stuff
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (90KB, 1248x1029px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
90KB, 1248x1029px
>>
>>18035451
filenameXD
why are you screencapping?
what does any of this mean
>guh
>>
Hi everyone . I changed the name of my video after a bunch of you asked that I not paint all solvers with the same brush.Also, yeah my spelling sucks bad. I am not autistic. I am dyslexic. Big difference. Here is my offer to brotherbox. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2_tLs9Dw8c. If he stops trying to IMPOSE HIS WILL and just leaves everyone alone, I will make this video private. Read the comments please.
>>
>>18049420
Start your own thread if you want to fill it with garbage. We're trying to not reach post limit too quick. So tell me something about bigrams, or stay quiet forever.
>>
>>18049484
You poor guy, I feel pretty sorry for you, no joke.
>>
>>18049492
dude, go back to your cave.

>>18049484
Zeroes, why don't you just don't go on wiki and reddit?
I do 4chan and freenode, and I have no problem.
>>
>>18049507
My cave? What are you talking about?
>>
>>18049515
That's the kind of freaking attitude that end up starting shitty cyber war. Why don't you grow up some balls and...let it sink for fuck sake.

We're trying to have a discussion here.
>>
>>18049528
Uh, I think you have confused me with someone else there buddy, I'm just a random lurker. But obviously, even if I say that, you're probably so absorbed in your paranoid delusions that you will keep believing I'm someone else, even if I deny it. So whatever.
>>
Thanks The Caller. Thats a good suggestion You are a good man in my book. You always keep it sane and I am really grateful for solvers like yo
>>
>>18049484
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2_tLs9Dw8c.
>>18049484
People like you are the cancer of the web. Attention whores and what not.
>>
Random lurker or not, we're not here so a max of fuktards can choose a side in the ''brother box is a bitch'' ''Zeroes is an Idiot'' war.

That's why I'm getting fucking angry.
no need delusional hallucinations.
>>
>>18049555
Hahaha, nice assumptions there, buddy. You assume that just because I said I feel sorry for someone I'm even thinking about choosing a side in this "war" or whatever. I'm not even aware of any arguments, or any history on this matter, so I have no idea about anything regarding this thread, basically, I'm just lurking because it seemed interesting, and triggering retards like you is pretty amusing.
>>
>>18049548
Zeroes. If I can get you and Brother box alone in a chat box, Could you too agree that this as gone way far?

Here's my suggestions. No more vid on the wiki solvers crew. that's their pages, so they do what the fuck they want with it.

In counter part, SOLVERS (not just brotherbox, cause I know it's not all about him) Stop shit posting in our threads, pages and stuff.

We can have two communities without having them at war anytime.
>>
>>18049556
Sorry If I seem rude. You're not the first [insert gentle insult here] that i came in with nothing to add. Aaaaaand.....

That's not the spirit.
Sorry again, random Lurker,
>>
>>18049568
"You're not the first [insert gentle insult here] that i came in with nothing to add"

the fuck? English perhaps? Or are you saying you came in him? That's private , dude.
>>
File: 936.jpg (33KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
936.jpg
33KB, 625x626px
>>18049577
>>
Yes Caller. I am happy to agree to this. Can Brotherbox stick to his wiki and if he plans to show up to Mobi puzzles or "fringe" theories on Cicada, can he promise not to try and damper the mood? Its really kind of funny to see someone inject themselves into a group of people trying to solve a puzzle, so he may try and convince them not to solve the puzzle. Its also funny that the same guy says Pj Mobi puzzles are simple, yet here we are, trying to solve this "simple" puzzle.
>>
>>18049586
Of course it's not bait. It's just that he said you're a retard and I concur.
>>
>>18049592
BrotherBox has to stay focused on Liber Primus. And I understand that. That's a GREAT piece to work on.

He just still follow thoses old rules. pgp 'n'stuff.

And I'm cool with it.

the problem was that there was no alternative. If you still wanted to investigate it, you were screwed. But Now the game is different. We got a couple of place a pimobi solver can go now, without being called faggot.

That's why this war is no more needed.
Let's just get ourselves organized.
>>
>>18049592
Zeroes , dont' say "we". . You wouldn't solve your shoelaces .
>>
Wow, people actually still get trolled by this shit
>>
>>18038807
>100 years to solve it
then how does a modern mind create a puzzle that can take this long?
Mortality is /sin/
I'm just trying to figure out how all this began and why.
>>
>>18039535
>This video is private.
kek isnt that what we've been trying to disprove?
>>
>>18049669
Lol. I could create a multi layered cipher and give you literally no clues and you would solve it 100 years as well. It's hard to solve a cipher with no clues or clues so cryptic nobody , except the creators ,would understand. Not saying 3301 are stupid lol. They are probably extremely smart but you really don't have to be a prodigy in order to make a difficult cipher. All you have to do is devise a cipher that is extremely difficult to bruteforce and give no clues..
>>
>>18045984
The attack on Zeroes continues I seen. Its interesting to see him accused of being an attention whore, perhaps by someone who is himself seeking attention. I think Caller has the right idea, and yet, when he calls for peace,he gets attacked. Caller, I am also someone who uses freenodes and chan and left Wiki and Reddit, though I left Reddit altogether due to another matter. Zeroes has a medical condition which impacts his ability to spell correctly.He has had to deal with some seriously cruel jabs, which seems unjust. He over responded, which is not in his own best interests. I was also on the IRC;s and Wiki when Wind showed up and was "brute forced" by BB and his gang. Zeroes mentioned a canon of Cicada 3301 here that is appropriate. Do not impose your will on others. This is really good advice for those making attacks on all sides. Its becoming obvious that Pi Mobi is extremely difficult, more so than I imagined. If those who wish to work on the puzzle can be left in peace, without people trying to circumvent their efforts, maybe, just maybe we will get somewhere. I will check out Callers Freenodes this evening. Caller, props to you.Peace/out
>>
>>18049790
Look, I am brotherBox. If anyone posts on reddit or somewhere, we have quality guidelines, and if you are unbearably stupid (which happens) you will usually be removed. Thats just minding the goals we have, which is high-quality discussion on Cicada.

Zero made a bunch of absolutely ridiculous statements about us, calling me the isis terrorists of Cicada among other things. At that point I just don't want to have him anywhere near the platforms I look after, and I doubt you would feel different if you were in charge.

I do not seek him out, I am really tired of dealing with him, his nonsense and his accusations. If half of them were true I would be deeply ashamed.

I am really tired of the categorical thinking, people seem really agitated about me, and I really don't like that. I am just a guy, when I feel like I can add to the discussion I do and I am never right by default. I never attacked anyone to the degree that it is claimed, not even Zero. We had a bit of a back-and-forth, but it was civil from my end. The deterioration of the conversation to rock bottom is entirely his responsible. If you notice around here, you can't have a reasonable conversation with him.

Zero doesn't respond to your questions (I have posed some to him in this thread), he does not concede when you know all the facts and he can be shown to know none and he doesn't care to resolve this. I have invited him to a google hangout on which we could discuss our differences, perhaps even publish it if it turns out fruitful. His response was that he doesn't need one.

What I said about him viewbotting is just fact, I have observed it more than once and I can give you concrete numbers on that. I am convinced he just wants to hate and has lost all moorings on ethics, reason and basic decency. His rambling behaviour describes quite well his modus operandi, it honestly has never been different, and if you look at the reactions to his posts you will see why he is banned on reddit etc
>>
>>18049790
>I was also on the IRC;s and Wiki when Wind showed up and was "brute forced" by BB and his gang.
>"brute forced"

what does that even mean?

Wind wasnt in channels since 2014 as I am aware off and she besides being called a troll by few was never purged her. She was and still is always welcome.
>>
>>18049790
>I was also on the IRC;s and Wiki when Wind showed up and was "brute forced" by BB and his gang.
Absolute bullshit. I barely had to do with her, I was kind of annoyed by her and since we never knew if it was her I didn't bother. Also I was a newfag at the time, I didn't interact with the big fish. Unless you provide logs to prove this and they check out with mine you are just making shit up.
>>
Again, we're on freenode, channel: #pimobi

Right between the #MrRobot channel and the ##cicadian channel.

http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels#PiMobi
>>
File: supporters.jpg (1MB, 3488x3464px) Image search: [Google]
supporters.jpg
1MB, 3488x3464px
>>18049484
Ok, I checked last comments on Zeroes video, to see his message.
I noticed strange coincidences among his supporters...
>>
>>18049821
Brotherbox - for such an intelligent and well spoken individual you're also remarkably stupid for falling into the same argument over and over and over again. Why do you explain everything 10 times ? You know the only responce you're gonna hear is that you care about wikia , you're a bolshevik or that Arealys is Nox. Can't you just be the smarter man and stfu ? Please? I'm sorry for my somewhat harsh tone but get a grip already..
>>
>>18050157
response* . Sorry me english is like zero's
>>
>>18050157
I talk to people other than him. Its not him I want to reach, if I wanted to do that I would address him directly. I don't do that very much anymore if you notice, but sometimes his accusations and statements in public are so outrageous that I want to set the record straight.

Harsh language and hard hitting criticism is totally fine, and you are right. I have to pick my battles better
>>
>>18050172
There's no point. You're probably talking to Zero all the time because he pretends to be six different people. You won't reason with people who in any way support him. If they support him and don't see how stupid or retarded he is , you're wasting your time. Your way of reasoning is like a language that they do not understand. You're wasting your time and it will be all twisted against you to make you seem like the provocateur. Just let it go , dude.
>>
Martinbox, one question Why are you posting on a puzzle thread you claim to have no interest in solving? Secondly, if the puzzle is so easy, why has the cipher not been solved?Third, just to be clear, Zeros really was banned on Reddit? How do you know this?
>>
Let me take this one.
>>18050225
Obviously, this thread no more about only pi mobi.It have been Hijacked since a great time.

Secondly, because it's not that simple. yet.
Still, BrotherBox, Being open minded, even chill out and give out ideas about the cipher with us on IRC. Maybe this harder part is only interresting.

Third, not my area.
>>
>>18050194
Wait a minute. Brotherbox shows up here mashing Pi Mobi and he is not considered a provocateur? Maybe its more than Zero's who is put off by BrotherBox and his constant attention getting schemes. If I support Brotherbox, I am a normie. If I support Zeroes, I am an idiot. Got ya How about I support niether?
>>
You guys are nuts. You know this right? First you try pinning Pi Mobi on some musician dude that was being stalked on line. Then you guys complain of stalking each other and making outrageous comments. Do you know why Cicada 3301 urges privacy? Its not just because Big Brother is watching us. Its because everyone is watching everyone fling shit! Brotherbox, zeroes says you are a scammer. You say he is. Meanwhile , your on line reputations are going to shit. How about when Pi Mobi does a puzzle, hold your tongue. Same for you Zeroes? The Caller has the right solution here. We, and I mean all of us would like to stick to figuring out Pi Mobi, without being told its simple, or stupid, or those of us who are interested are somehow not good enough.Pi Mobi is more complex than any of us expected.
>>
>>18050288
Let's just keep in mind that there are no absolute truth.

>>18050316
I like this one :
> more complex than any of us expected.

hell yeah.
>>
>>18050316
There is evidence for the musician we suspect to be behind it, but that is not really important. If you read The_Callers message you'll see that I actually did give constructive input to the puzzle, so I'm not simply here to stir up commotion.

Also, to me a scammer is someone who uses tricks get things out of people. If we're talking about money, there is none involved. If you're talking about stats, I don't give a shit. I don't know what I would scam anyone for or about. Honestly, this is getting insane. If any of you guys want to have questions answered you can hit me up on irc or send me a reddit message. My same/identityfagging is out of control and things shouldn't be about anyone that much, let alone me.
>>
Its really strange and yea, its complex Remember that June puzzle they did? They said "Those who would destroy us with lies will themselves be destroyed by truth. Exactly 33 days later, Wikileaks, FBI anon, Guccifer 2 Its like Pi Mobi knew what was coming. Its like the third time they have done this shit. Not a big believer in supernatural, so I gather they are just really fucking smart and watch how the wind blows..But tell me that clue did not point directly at the whole leaks thing a month before it happened.
>>
Could somebody please give a quick overview of everything surrounding the old spear and letter findings. The guy disappeared.
>>
>>18050490
you can see all the pictures of spear and letter in thread
letter was posted only on fb >>18037040
(fb.com/Archéologie-Locale-en-Lorraine-1703378479914416/?pnref=story)
this is what was written about spear on fb >>18039889
>>
>>18050316
No , it's not about who you support but clearly if you compare brotherbox and zeroes , you'll realise who is smarter lol. I "support" neither as well. That doesn't stop me from using common sense and see who's the basket case when you compare these two. And yeah brotherbox should stfu about pi.mobi as well. He says he tries to reason with other people and express how he is not convinced with pi.mobi. Guess what brotherbox. We heard ya already , we acknowledged what you think of pi.mobi , so just please stop..
>>
>>18050288
sorry , the previous post was pointed at you , anon no 18050288.
>>
>>18050332
Of course he is . He's a 3301 wannabe but he's bad at designing riddles and hiding his identity . His music is nice , though. My guess is that he brought another person into it because, all of the sudden, pi.mobi has cipher riddles and before it was only some garbage scattered all over the place , completely unrelated to eachother. First he goes with some painting and mp3 , then you see a pic of a dead girl - Nora something with a telephone number written on her forhead. Then a spear and a letter.. At least recently it had a topic which was bastille day . and it required to actually do something : test , ciphers and now this.
>>
>>18050316
"musician dude" is another accused scammer.
>>
>>18051050
Accused scammer, but still on the MTV Artists website. With a nice intro and stuff.
>>
>>18051075
link it
>>
>>18051075
Anybody can be on that site.
>>
Martin, thanks for admitting that Wind was called Troll, etc and that her IP was tracked. She confided in me that this scared her, so why would she, or anyone want to visit your Wiki if they could be tracked? You can attack me all you want, but the facts are as follows.
>>
1. Cicada 3301 has a philosophy of advocating privacy. Why? Because of players such as you. Can you see the irony here? You create a site dedicated to a puzzle that promotes personal privacy and you hack and track people who visit the site. How Orwellian.

2. You have admitted overseeing me banned on Reddit, where you are an administrator.

Once again, Orwell is rolling over in his grave.

3. One guiding principle of Cicada 3301 is to NOT IMPOSE YOUR WILL ON OTHERS.

Yet you tell people what to think, mock them for their beliefs and even go as far as attacking me because I have dyslexia. Your entire gig is in getting people to mock me, mock Wind, mock any outside thinking as "fringe thinkers outside the "general accepted Cicada community"

Cicada wants individuals, not followers. You embody every aspect of personality Cicada 3301 warns about. You sense hostility from people because you come off as elitist, condemning, unable to adapt, obsessed with PGP, narrow minded.

Your visit here is an attempt to get more attention to yourself and your failing Wiki.

You describe yourself as a "distinguished senior member of the cicada community"

I am just an average joe, working for a living, trying yo get by.But i do understand censorship and elitism and I suggest you take a close look at how your arrogance and distain for others has infected people. Your role as admin should have taught you to be fair and reasonable. I know you are still in your early 20's, but there is still time for you to learn how to be a decent honest person, and not a sly, verbose snob. Do not tell me you did not know Nox was Arealys. You lied to me and everyone knows. Try growing up and stop coming to these boards with your agenda's. We all see through you Martin.
>>
I think the riddles are pretty complex. Well beyond your pay grade. Now suddenly you surmise its not one person, but two. Next week 4. By years end, it will be a veritable army. Seriously, calling the puzzle garbage just because you cant sort it out sounds like envy.By the way, if you want to be taken seriously, learn how to spell. It;s forehead dummy, not forhead. The only problem with puzzles like Cicada/Pi Mobi is that we get so many brainiacs with pretensions of greatness.
>>
Caller, I researched this. The dude is no scammer. He was stalked. I located the stalkers. They worked as a team and targeted more than one musician. "Musician dude' was a victim, not a perp. See for yourself. Here is one of the bad guys, and I guess he is dead now.https://www.google.com/#q=steve+leflar Here is some more info on the fat one , his accomplice.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHxNcmSrH3w. andhttp://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Simply-The-Best-Entertainment-Eric-Symons-Steve-Leflar/internet/Simply-The-Best-Entertainment-Eric-Symons-Steve-Leflar-Stephens-music-STB-STBDJS-Eric-Sym-1009992 So, anyone can smear anyone on line. Lets be bigger and stick to solving the puzzles and forget all the personal crap.
>>
>>18051152
almost every website track you. Wikia, Wikipedia... Even 4chan. a Janitor could probably track you down.

If I remember right, the first rule of Cicada 3301 was TRUST NO ONE. That also apply to your ISP.

IIn a cryptography/privacy puzzle, would be good thing to hide yourself. You know, that's the spirit.

Use a VPN, and never you will fear again.

------------------------------------------------------------

This being said, thanks anon
>>18051193
for this find.
>>
>>18051193
That cleared up things for me. You are right. He is a vic. They stalked his kid and it looks like his wife too. Gang stalking is a big problem in my area (midwest) I usually just go anon on line, cause it;s a jungle out there folks!
>>
>>18051128
Really? Are you? I checked the dudes music out and its as good as caller says it is.
You must be envious? Lots of shitposts here, You must be from the fraternal order of the PGP Nazi's.
>>
I've gotten a lot further through this than you lot and let me tell you this goes way deeper then I initially thought

I will not continue with the puzzle because I genuinely fear for my life
>>
>>18051171
The only solvable part of this riddle are actually the recent ones, meaning ciphers. Yes I admit I can't solve the part with the gardening tool and a a letter lol. Guess why? Because there is nothing to solve. Another dumbass confusingcryptic and random with complex.. Thanks for the spelling correction , you're right. English is not my primary language but thanks for correcting my mistake . It's more a desperate way out than a valid point when you have nothing to say ..but thanks anyway.
>>
>>18051193
Caller, I researched this. The dude is no scammer. He was stalked. I located the stalkers. They worked as a team and targeted more than one musician. "Musician dude' was a victim, not a perp. See for yourself. Here is one of the bad guys, and I guess he is dead now.https://www.google.com/#q=steve+leflar Here is some more info on the fat one , his accomplice.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHxNcmSrH3w. andhttp://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Simply-The-Best-Entertainment-Eric-Symons-Steve-Leflar/internet/Simply-The-Best-Entertainment-Eric-Symons-Steve-Leflar-Stephens-music-STB-STBDJS-Eric-Sym-1009992 So, anyone can smear anyone on line. Lets be bigger and stick to solving the puzzles and forget all the personal crap.

>>18051392
That cleared up things for me. You are right. He is a vic. They stalked his kid and it looks like his wife too. Gang stalking is a big problem in my area (midwest) I usually just go anon on line, cause it;s a jungle out there folks!

Samefag detected. Possibly Schoenberger himself .
>>
>>18051519
You know we hope you troll. Because you're not alone leaved with this feel.

I also started to think twice about it.
>>
>>18033343
you have done well
three other people recieved this message
this project serves merely as a lantern to illuminate one true path
it still lies empty
the map is right in front of you
page fifty six
branches
seek and you will be found

The keys are "reason" and "energy".
>>
File: 57.jpg (729KB, 2400x3600px) Image search: [Google]
57.jpg
729KB, 2400x3600px
>>18052907
Anon, You beated us all.
Wanna share with us how you ended up with it?

Look like we're getting back to the LP
>>
>>18052907
wait, Reason and energy are from Blake's song. So previous anons were right all along.
>>
I can find reason in SONGS OF INNOCENCE and SONGS OF EXPERIENCE
Where is energy from?

And which anons were right all along?
>>
File: key.jpg (27KB, 199x192px) Image search: [Google]
key.jpg
27KB, 199x192px
I found energy.

The Marriage of Heaven and Hell

>Without Contraries is no progression. Attraction and Repulsion, Reason and Energy, Love and Hate, are necessary to Human existence.
>>
>>18053069
both are here. Reason and Energy.

Thanks.
>>
this anon knew it.
>>18036392
>>
File: page3.jpg (101KB, 961x507px) Image search: [Google]
page3.jpg
101KB, 961x507px
>>18053082
Nah, he was bluffing.

>The key can be found in page 31 of Blake's text
>The key
>page 31

Its the keys and its on page 3, same page that is on 1aq2rkesm.jpg.
>>
>>18049790
Though defense provokes attack we are in an agreement to truly comprehending this .. puzzle.
>>
File: 55.jpg (601KB, 2400x3600px) Image search: [Google]
55.jpg
601KB, 2400x3600px
>>18052913

page 56 is actually one with white version of dead oak clipart
Thread posts: 323
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.