[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Steganography >ste·ga·no·graph·y/ˌsteɡəˈnäɡrəfi/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: baphomet.jpg (6KB, 120x174px) Image search: [Google]
baphomet.jpg
6KB, 120x174px
Steganography
>ste·ga·no·graph·y/ˌsteɡəˈnäɡrəfi/
>noun
>the practice of concealing messages or information within other nonsecret text or data.
Double entendre
>dou·ble en·ten·dre/ˌdo͞obl änˈtändrə,ˌdəbl änˈtändrə/
>noun
>a word or phrase open to two interpretations, one of which is usually risqué or indecent.
Hidden in plain sight
The knowledge of good and evil
Divide and conquer
Passive aggression
Killing with kindness

Let's talk about the bane of planet Earth. The silent war.

Jesus loves you.
>>
>>17506443
>43
So it begins.
>Subproject 43: MKULTRA: Combination drug, Hypnosis, Sensory Deprivation
>Isolation, in particular, can markedly change the individual's response to suggestion in the form of verbal communication .
>>
Eat the fruit, you don't eat enough fruit, your organs require the nutrients, they become you, the nutrient.

Eat the grass, it won't be digested, digest the grass at your own peril.

Drink the lava, it is the cart that will captivate and conquer. Be the wasp sting without remorse, your sting will never kill you.

See the sun,see the son.
>>
Are you being targeted? Don't play their game. They want to drive you crazy.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/423245/alison-parker-killed-racist-comments-everyday-phrases
>The 'Racist Comments' Flanagan Killed Parker over Included the Words ' Swinging' and 'Field'.
>>
>>17506485
>' Swinging' and 'Field'
You are now aware that racism and cuckolding are part of the divide and conquer technique utilized in this silent war.

FITE DA POWAH
>>
File: What has science done.gif (2MB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
What has science done.gif
2MB, 500x377px
>>17506473
Hermes, you gotta stop possessing schizo's on /x/. I love you, but seriously stop it, you're freaking me out.

I thought what we had was special...
>>
File: Aleister Crowley3.jpg (26KB, 451x596px) Image search: [Google]
Aleister Crowley3.jpg
26KB, 451x596px
>eat your own cum threads
>scat threads
"Cakes of light is the devil."
- Norman Bates, The Waterplay
>>
>>17506505
Accusations of schizophrenia and cognitive dissonance are key parts of THE GAME.

I'm not playing.
>>
Transubstantiate
>>
File: iamthatiam.jpg (5KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
iamthatiam.jpg
5KB, 259x194px
>>17506553
Are you threatening me?
>>
Is everyone too busy gangstalking the board to talk about real shit?
>>
>no discussion
The Hegelian dialectic wins again?
>>
Bump for the truthiest of truths.
>>
TALK ABOUT IT
>>
File: 1458713382181.png (796KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1458713382181.png
796KB, 1280x720px
>>17506825
Post yfw king throne hand fire king Kindle fire ash king cosmos
>>
File: crucified.jpg (5KB, 204x247px) Image search: [Google]
crucified.jpg
5KB, 204x247px
>>17506978
>>
File: 1458488599065.jpg (45KB, 444x444px) Image search: [Google]
1458488599065.jpg
45KB, 444x444px
>>17506971
About what?
>>
This is the only realm there is that can actually make the almighty feel happiness. Once you leave you cant. make it worth it. the silent war.
>>
>>17507026
Your an asshead. God doesn't need yo harass everyone all the time. What you are referring to is the AntIchrist.
>>
You're all pussies.
>>
I was born with an intact caul at 4 am on the west coast some decades ago. I'm almost old enough.
>>
>>17508200
wat
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.