[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is fascinating. Can anyone tell me the correlation between

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: scratches-1.jpg (17KB, 400x430px) Image search: [Google]
scratches-1.jpg
17KB, 400x430px
This is fascinating.

Can anyone tell me the correlation between spirits scratching people? It seems that all incidents involving scratches leaves 3 distinct marks... every time.

Are these actually due to humans who have died, turned malicious and 'haunt' a place? Or is this the work of 'demons'? Can human souls become demons?

I want to explore this.
>>
>>17347111
Some bugs have a long sharp razor on their tail end, as opposed to a stinger
>>
>>17347111
>Can human souls become demons?
Depends on your religious definition of 'demon'. To some religions that could be any malicious spirit. To others it's a specific entity that is, for instance, a counter to the gods or a fallen angel.
>>
File: 1343053748515.jpg (37KB, 667x500px) Image search: [Google]
1343053748515.jpg
37KB, 667x500px
>>
>>17347163
/thread
>>
>>17347111
Well hopefully you don't have to study it from first hand experience. I don't think this is the point in time in history to be messing with this stuff
>>
>>17347111
Cut your nails
>>
>>17347111
I has something like this happen to me a few times. It mostly appeared on my back and I didn't even realise there was anything there until I felt my back sting on my shirt. They're never really deep but they hurt like a motherfucker.

I think it's mostly due to something in my bed. I don't have any pets or whatever, so I'm guessing the is probably something sharp I keep lying in when I'm asleep. Don't like to think about being molested by kinky ghosts while I'm sleeping.
>>
You rolled trips, too, 111. Evil spirits use threes such as three scratches, three thumps, ect to mock the trinity, the father, the son, and the Holy Spirit. These are entities that have no desire but to hurt you, so be cautious.
>>
Experienced very similar phenomenon. Large scratches on my back, appearing seemingly out of nowhere with no explanation.

...it turned out I was habitually scratching my back in my sleep in the same spots.
>>
File: _20151231_052649.jpg (93KB, 1170x720px) Image search: [Google]
_20151231_052649.jpg
93KB, 1170x720px
Yup, I've posted this before but I was scratched pretty viciously all over my back a week after attempting a demon ritual with a friend.
>>
File: _20151231_045747.jpg (88KB, 1147x720px) Image search: [Google]
_20151231_045747.jpg
88KB, 1147x720px
>>17347325
>>
>>17347325
wow I scratch my back. Call me when Beelzebub melts your tv.
>>
>>17347334
Beelzebub is lord of the flies. Why the fuck would he melt your TV?
>>
>>17347338
he saw the usual tv line up probably.
>>
File: _20151231_045239.jpg (91KB, 1133x720px) Image search: [Google]
_20151231_045239.jpg
91KB, 1133x720px
>>17347330
was more up on my shoulders and one on my face, really spooked me
>>
>>17347344
say ghost/Satan/Beelzebub I'm gonna punch you in the face you keep scratching me.
>>
You didn't need to share your sex scratches. You degenerate subhuman piece of trash.
>>
File: ffhg.jpg (8KB, 374x333px) Image search: [Google]
ffhg.jpg
8KB, 374x333px
>>17347358
I doubt that's a good idea, i also feel obliged to post this
>>
>Be nailbiter
>shower
>upper arm stings
>3 fing scratch marks in position i can not reach without discomfort

This Was yesterday!
>>
>>17347363
it will work ghost/Satan/Beelzebub hate getting punched in the face.
>>
>>17347389
wooo I appeared in your dreams and got punched in the face. wooo I appeared in your room and got punched in the face. Then they give up. lol
>>
>>17347289
Sam here. I always have scratches above my shoulder blades that I only realize are there when I take a shower the next morning.
>>
>>17347111

Last week sometime, my girlfriend and I were sitting in my garage smoking a doob and drinking some wine.

The discussion began around rap and it's influences revolving around 'satan' and the greed of men.

It progressed toward artists selling their talent (or as conspiracy tards say, their soul) for money.

take schoolboy Q for eg;
he began his career locally, rapping about change, and as soon as dollars got waved in his face face it's all nigganigganiggamoneyhoes bustacap make it rain nigganigga twerk twerk.

I explained to her a few things about life, the 'light & dark' / 'Jedi & sith' (however you wish to metaphorically use it) side of things. the choices that man makes

I expressed that lucifer was here at this current point of time, but his opposite (god/yahweh/allah, again up to your interpretation) was not here. I used astrological significances to express that a balance would return to man, and that this darkness we currently see will soon be over.

At that point we both felt a very cold chill, both our hair stood on ends and we stared at each other as if we both felt a presence right near us. (this has happened previously to us both)

I brushed it off as nothing to avoid both of us being spooked out, but we noticed she had 3 VERY large and VERY raised scratch marks down her left thigh.
They did not hurt to touch.
we brushed it off and ignored it completely (we were fairly spooked at that point)

>cont.
>>
>>17347543

>cont.

Now.. I'm extremely bipolar (she's from a bloodline of gypsys), I've had periods were I've been extremely delusional

I have seen lucifer with his eyes burning black like coal. I know he is real, but not in the 5 senses real, if that makes sense.

I do believe that at this current time, our world is running parallel to another, that we all have an opportunity to 'jump ship' to some other form of time/dimension (honestly I have no idea, it's just a feel).

I thought I would express my story as I have never witnessed any form of physical manifestation from spirits before. I really was in a state of awe and had to kind of recalibrate my perspective of life.

>TLDR; educating gf on the evil side of life, had physical manifestation from evil spirits
>>
>>17347261
>>17347261
>>
>>17347548
Zachary go to bed.
>>
>>17347636

names David sorry
ausfag
>>
>>17347325
They look pretty bad anon, what demon did you summon, what was it for?
>>
>>17347636

names David sorry
I'm an ausfag
>>
>>17347652
>>17347657

sorry captcha is being weird
>>
>>17347111
I used to scratch myself in my sleep, so I would know what the marks my own nails left would look like, but in one particular house I was living at these thin deep scratches like pic related started popping up, and I know it wasn't me doing it. The worst time was probably when I woke up with them on my forehead, looked spooky as hell but luckily I had a fringe at the time to cover them up.

Since I moved out of there they haven't shown up once, in general that house was a shithole and I feel bad for any poor sods living there now.
>>
>>17347289
Does your pillow or pillowcase have a zipper on it?
>>
>>17347298
>2016 not following Arianism
>>
>>17347655
Orobas
>>
>>17347111
it's just fabric
>>
>>17347111
I've heard of this. Its like some sort of AZN writing or something.

Maybe you should stop fucking with your own emotions.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.