[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hacking the simulated universe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: original.jpg (820KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
820KB, 960x540px
For the sake of argument the universe is a computer simulation.

Can you hack it?
Can you bug it to your benefit?
Can you use cheatcodes?

If any of these answers are yes, how can they be discovered?
>>
>>17222272

You are a terminal
Chakras is your keyboard
Energy manipulation is how to
Mantras Are the cheat codes
beware using codes make the game boring so you don't want to.
>>
>>17222283

How do I control my chakras to my own ends?

How do I manipulate energy to my own ends?

How do I know what mantra to use for my own ends?
>>
>>17222272
No.
No.
No.
/thread
>>
stfu ***z
>>
>>17222291

Which are your onw ends?

Energy manipulation is practice
look for
Robert Bruce new energy ways

How to mantra?

Look for wat you want, lest say you wanna be rich
So you look for role models, the more legendary the better

"King Solomon and I are one "

Repeat it in a mindfull manner and the more the better. Do it with your onw role model
>>
>Having any doubt that people game the system
You must be an idiot

Any system when understood better than other people understand it can be manipulated in your favor. It doesn't matter what the true nature of the universe is if all you want is to fuck young sluts and crush your enemies.
>>
>>17222345

In this case the right role model would be Gengis Kang

Gengis Kang and I are one

Prepare your dick for sluts and your fists for victory.
>>
>>17222272
If the intention is malevolent, you won't. Because guess what, the universe is you, and you don't want to be malevolent towards you.
>>
>>17222418
so why are there two intentions (malevolent and "don't want to be malevolent")?
>>
>>17222296
You don't /thread your own comment retard.
>>
>>17222272
If you look at quantum physics/mechanics you can use it to your advantage. The double slit experiment shows that the world doesn't 'render' when it's not observed. You might be able to think about what should happen, and it the universe makes it happen, as long as you don't see how it does that.
>>
codes of ah

like ah ha
>>
>>17222283
Then how come I didn't win the powerball?
>>
>>17222272
goddamn that almost-sextuples

Anyway, the answer is almost certainly no. I mean lets say I build a simulation of the behavior of bacteria. Can a bacterium in the simulation hack it? No. Because it does what the program tells it. It's a non entity. It doesn't have the freedom to make its own destiny, much less alter the code.

But let's say that the simulation we live in is made so that you actually do have free will (in programs that humans create, the random "decisions" of things inside it are decided by an outside random number generator, but maybe our Simulators can actually make you into your own number generator and therefore give you a semblance of free will.). Who is to say you'd have any access to the mechanics of the simulation, if you could even comprehend them. We can't even properly assess how many dimensions our universe has, let alone any simulation that governs the universe's development. In terms of the scale of the universe, humanity is one of many organic infections growing on a wet grain of sand on just one of trillions of shores. We ain't doing shit on the larger scale of things.
>>
>>17222272

*Entry Failure*

You do not have Administrative Access.

Please check your Username and Password and try again. If the problem continues, contact your System Administrator.
>>
Just breed like rabbits and we will crash the RAM of the system. There is no other way.
>>
>>17227299
Nah, everything is stored as patterns, that's why there are so many of them. Also none of you snowflakes are special enough to not fit some pattern.
>>
>>17224696
Because you can only do unhelpful cheats like big head mode, just look at >>17222283
:^)
>>
File: spatial donut.gif (711KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
spatial donut.gif
711KB, 640x640px
>>17222272
The Torah in complete aramaic dialect. In sequence with the Sumerian religious texts. You will see the nature of the universe.

Time isnt real. matter is not real. Physicality is a fabrication. We dont exist beyond our perception of a confined space. Your neighbor is your self. You are your neighbor. Death is awakening.
>>
>>17222272
>hack it
i think hacking means modifying against the originally intended purpose
>bug it to your benefit
alter it within the confines of what it is intended to do
> cheatcodes
are you asking if i am able to cheat?

you want to find out if its possible to alter your environment to your advantage, this is essentially the only thing you ever do. start a business and hire someone to do it for you, theres your cheat code. browse the internet to help you understand how you work things out, organize things, solve problems, and learn other ways of doing these things. you could assume a god or magic force, you could run your life like a business where you are also the customer, you could try self-help books, aiming to live by their principles for a fortnight, for testing, and then take what you want from it and then read another book. you could consider life to be a computer simulation, and look for ways to hack it to your advantage

if you find any way to 'hack' existence around you, its not really a hack, its just a way of doing something. so to find out how to hack, you just need to find very efficient and easy ways of doing things, and consider them to be a hack.
>>
>>17222272

Yeah, write down what you want, cut out the vowels and repeating letters, mash what is left together into one drawing, then jizz on it.

UNIVERSE STATUS: HACKED
>>
>>17222272

If existence was a simulation then we have to assume a few things. That our minds are in constant communication with some sort of interface, that we dont technically exist, that we are individually super important to a procedural outcome.

"hacking it" would be impossible as we are the actual program. What ever created the program would be observing the outcome. We can assume that this outcome can be observed rapidly; this would not be a real time simulation rather a series of numbers.

If we want to manipulate this outcome we need to create and exploit a logical fallacy. The odd thing about this is when we discover it it them becomes normal. As in, if you were a physicist and you found something unlikely to be true but explained a whole lot then it would in fact become true.It would have to or the program would crash. It's very hard to explain what I mean in simple terms.

Probability is probably the easiest thing to manipulate. If the odds of winning something were 100000000/1 and 100000000 people tried, at least one person would win. But the odds were equal for everyone, why did that person win? Why not another person?
>>
>>17222272
Ask Jimmy Fallon if anyone has hacked it it's him. Nigger should never have had a career.
>>
File: 1452893700005.jpg (368KB, 1280x973px) Image search: [Google]
1452893700005.jpg
368KB, 1280x973px
>>17222272
Greetings, "Hacker" here, otherwise known as a "wizard / magician"..

What is it you want to know?
Can you hack? Yes
Can you bug? Yes
Can you use cheatcodes. I'm still working on that one.
>>
>>17229914
Why Aramaic
>>
>>17222272
the language of the universe is mathematics, specifically mathematical logic.

we, as mathematicians discover these "codes" we don't invent them.
>>
>>17230862
Math does not exist. Its simply counting numbers and predicting them. The universe does not exist this way. There is a chaotic nature to it. All humans have done is been able to predict things that have happened dozens of times observe it then connect it to numbers.
>>
>>17230872
ur dumb
>>
>>17222272
>Can you hack it?
Yes
>Can you bug it to your benefit?
No, I'm tasked to solve the bugs.
>Can you use cheatcodes?
They're called administrative powers.
>>
You are just software, you cannot hack the system any more than your microwave ovens firmware can hack itself or your cars computer can hack itself.

You just don't have that ability. The only thing you really have is free will but it can be argued that even that is an illusion. In the end all you can do is terminate yourself. If you respawn, terminate yourself again. That's the only way to rebel.
>>
>>17230272
>Probability is probably the easiest thing to manipulate. If the odds of winning something were 100000000/1 and 100000000 people tried, at least one person would win. But the odds were equal for everyone, why did that person win? Why not another person?
I also enjoy flipping two coins and always getting heads and tails
>>
>>17229804
>big head mode
Funny, I know you mean big head metaphorically, but when I was meditating more regularly I experienced a sensation like my head was growing, elastic like a balloon. Not only was it trippy, it felt strangely familiar, I couldn't and can't put my finger on it though.

And I really tried using the power of attraction/visualization to my full advantage for the lottery. I think every time I do the opposite, don't give a fuck mode, things work out better.
>>
Gospel of Thomas
2. Jesus said, "Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed. When they are disturbed, they will marvel, and will reign over all. [And after they have reigned they will rest.]"

3. Jesus said, "If your leaders say to you, 'Look, the (Father's) kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, 'It is in the sea,' then the fish will precede you. Rather, the (Father's) kingdom is within you and it is outside you.

When you know yourselves, then you will be known, and you will understand that you are children of the living Father. But if you do not know yourselves, then you live in poverty, and you are the poverty."

4. Jesus said, "The person old in days won't hesitate to ask a little child seven days old about the place of life, and that person will live.

For many of the first will be last, and will become a single one."

5. Jesus said, "Know what is in front of your face, and what is hidden from you will be disclosed to you.

For there is nothing hidden that will not be revealed. [And there is nothing buried that will not be raised.]"

18. The disciples said to Jesus, "Tell us, how will our end come?"

Jesus said, "Have you found the beginning, then, that you are looking for the end? You see, the end will be where the beginning is.

Congratulations to the one who stands at the beginning: that one will know the end and will not taste death."

Jesus said to them, "When you make the two into one, and when you make the inner like the outer and the outer like the inner, and the upper like the lower, and when you make male and female into a single one, so that the male will not be male nor the female be female, when you make eyes in place of an eye, a hand in place of a hand, a foot in place of a foot, an image in place of an image, then you will enter [the kingdom]."
>>
>>17222669
lel, this
poor pleb
>>
Its already been hacked so many times bruh, this is the simulation where I can't get hacked this time.
>>
>>17222345
h-h-how do i fuck young sluts
>>
>>17234444
Checked

Hacker confirmed
>>
>>17234528
Say I and Dan Schneider are one.
>>
Lsd.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.