[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TimeTravel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 326
Thread images: 52

File: CERN PRoof.jpg (79KB, 671x720px) Image search: [Google]
CERN PRoof.jpg
79KB, 671x720px
-if youve been getting headaches heavly its your brain removing now false information and tendentious is a side affect of being senstive enough to the world around you, devjavu is multiple timelines hiting the same experance at the same time and dreams are mearly glimpses into those other experearnces
-im from the other timeline and CERN did a test that changed what timeline we where on, it happened 2015 September 23-24th, the anime show actualy explained the ideas pretty well, and it kinda proves my personal theorys that everything exists, and we could also be dead, unrealated pic do the research
http://steins-gate.wikia.com/wiki/Time-travel_theories
- also check the world map we dont have a north pole ice sheet anymore and panama canel goes north to south instead of east to west
-CERN tested time travel based of jhon titors time travling experiance https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Titor
where not the only people to be translplanted but where the largest tranplantation of people becuase of how new time travel technology also stephen hawking said black holes are a gateway to another universe look at how much light has changed or other scienctifc ideas have changed
>the color puce used to be this lime yellow green color, now it's a pinkish color
>charles shultz is now charles shulz
>the store JC Penny is now JC Penney
>in this universe the lindburgh baby was found
>Gene Wilder is alive again
>Fruit Loops is now Froot Loops
>Bob Marley was shot and killed in Jamaica, now in this universe he died from cancer in Miami
>Gremlins character (movie) – Spike or Stripe? The only reliable sources say it was always Stripe, not Spike.
>mohamad ali shouldve died during this fight https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLWYnTFz9PE [Embed]
>japan is further north and east of where it used to be. never was next to korea, was further south and next to mainland china
PT 1
>>
File: 1438922340112.jpg (554KB, 1064x1328px) Image search: [Google]
1438922340112.jpg
554KB, 1064x1328px
>austrailia was further south and west, not as near to Indonesia as it is now
>new zealand is way further east than it was. also now it's two islands instead of one.
>madagascar was undeveloped and mostly wild. now it's inhabited by millions of people
>sicily is much larger than it was
>nutella is owned by nestle not ferreno
>jiffy not jif

-
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yz4wUoJ0-Ks [Embed] >more examples
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/57232342/#57239483 < orignal thread
https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/14781388 < random examples
https://archive.4plebs.org/x/search/text/CERN/ < duh more CERN
>random links that may prove useful and inb4duplicates
http://press.web.cern.ch/backgrounders/cern-answers-queries-social-media
-
http://steins-gate.wikia.com/wiki/Time-travel_theories < the most usefullink listed twice
http://steins-gate.wikia.com/wiki/Steins;Gate_(Anime_Series)
http://steins-gate.wikia.com/wiki/Steins;Gate:_Fuka_Ry%C5%8Diki_no_D%C3%A9j%C3%A0_vu
please watch movie and show in Subtitles or else your missing out on content
-
http://mandelaeffect.com/major-memories
https://www.reddit.com/r/MandelaEffect/ <fuck reddit but it has more examples
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Titor
http://beforeitsnews.com/beyond-science/2014/04/time-traveler-the-man-who-built-a-time-machine-2446096.html
PT 2
>>
>>17038241
>chic-fil-a is now chick-fil-a
WAIT WHAT
NO!
>>
This thread really got me thinking because some of these applie to me. But I still believe that all of these can be explained by your child brain interpreting things differently than your adult brain now. Your memory isn't as good as you think it is. Even in eye witness testimony people get a lot of the information about what really happened wrong.
>>
>>17038690
I wish I could link to some Scientific articles but I'm on my phone. (Also first time trying to write in English is if can't not understand)
>>
What will this all lead to?
>>
>>17038676
I distinctively remember getting confused because it was NOT spelled chick and was spelled chic. I remember thinking it's a chicken place why not add the K. I'm tripped out. I believe
>>
>>17038717
It'll lead to the same old bullshit. We've (probably) been living this simulation for quite some time, possibly repeatedly.
>>
>>17038241
I remember a lot of these as being accurate.

Interview with THE Vampire is correct.
Sex AND the City is also correct.
MAGIC Mirror is also right.
Star Wars was always, "No. I am your father."

Which makes total sense since the previous lines go something like:

"What did Obi-Wan tell you of your father?"
"He told me you killed him."
"No. I AM your father."
>>
>>17038743
Have i lived this life before?

I had a near death experience car accident. Everyone who saw the wreck says i should be dead.

me and the passenger have slowly developed a theory that we're living in an alternate timeline because of this.
>>
Out of curiosity, when was the earliest date/time period that you can remember experiencing the "Mandela Effect". I ask because I remember the "Bears" changing in the mid-late 90s. They were on a commercial and I remember asking my mom why they changed the spelling and she told me it was always that way.
>>
>>17038758
You may have lived this sim a dozen times -- and you may not have lived a moment in this particular sim before you woke up this morning. There's really no way for us to tell for sure using clues in our "real world."

Personally I've had two near-misses with death (neither of which I can figure out how I survived) and many "awake" folks I know have had at least one brush like that. Personally I've always thought that each of those was a transition point.

A philosopher whose writings I respect has said that those near-misses are evidence of our life in a simulated reality. We had to magically survive because the "real" person of whom we are a sim-copy is still alive.
>>
>>17038751
Tommy Boy probably played a factor in that honestly. Farley says Luke I am your father whilst talking into a fan, member? You member.
>>
File: darth vader daddy.jpg (175KB, 640x518px) Image search: [Google]
darth vader daddy.jpg
175KB, 640x518px
>>17038807
>>17038751
>>17038241
So I'm really, REALLY old by /x/ standards. I saw Empire Strikes Back in the theater as a kid, and don't know how many times we roleplayed that scene in the backyard/playground/etc back then. While I don't remember the dialogue leading up to the line, it was certainly "Luke."
>>
>>17038751
Interview with A vampire was what I remember.
Sex in the city was to my knowledge correct.
Luke, I am your father, was repeated as a child.

also;
50 Shades used to be made in the 90's
Chuck Norris died in 2003
Bill Murray is supposed to be alive
Bruce lee is supposed to be alive
And in the new movie that already came out "Forbidden Kingdom"
Larry King is supposed to be dead

This last one is just my opinion and please let it happen: Haiti Earthquake
>>
>>17038838
The only thing that upsets me is you saying Bill Murray is dead
>>
>>17038241
The Mandela Effect, if it is real, seems less like a reality glitch and more like a possible Illuminati controlled experiment.

If the Illuminati are even real, they clearly use subliminal messages and forms of mind control. So, why wouldn't they test the effects of using these methods on people and just letting people express them on their own? Aka, threads and websites pertaining to this.

tl;dr Mandela effect is more likely an affect of Illuminati brain tampering
>>
>>17038751
I am pretty sure it was "Luke"
>>
The world used to be black and white.
>>
Perhaps it also has to do with language.

Interview with THE Vampire is called Interview with A Vampire (Interview mit einem Vampir) in german.

It's "Spieglein, Spieglein an der Wand" in german, which translates to "MIRROR MIRROR on the wall"

And stuff like that.
>>
In my opinionOP is on to something or this is a simple mental thing. Perhaps a known condition that we encounter as human when going from child to adult.

I don't know just my opinion.
>>
Kate Perry is now Katy Perry
Volvo logo changed
Dettox brand is now Dettol
>>
>>17038828
>While I don't remember the dialogue leading up to the line

Says it all really.
>>
File: zdr_7.png (17KB, 656x388px) Image search: [Google]
zdr_7.png
17KB, 656x388px
>>17038717
The end of time and the end of the demiurge forever.
>>
>>17038935
when will this happen?

Also, what exactly is that showing? I don't remember the name of it but i remember seeing this before, i believe mckenna talked about this? when I saw this when I was younger I didn't care, now i'm curious
>>
>>17038925
>Dettox

https://www.marketingweek.com/2001/11/29/brand-clean-up-starts-with-axing-of-dettox-2/
>>
File: mccain lawn.jpg (51KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
mccain lawn.jpg
51KB, 400x266px
>>17038930
>Says it all really
What would be weird is if I *did* remember all the dialogue. You see, back in the day when we watched movies, we got to see them once. Maybe twice, if our parents were especially wealthy and/or patient. They weren't available on home video the next week (or next year), and might eventually make it to TV 3-4 years later.
So it was normal for us to remember key lines like that, but if I sat here and told you we'd all known the five lines leading up to it, that's when you should call shenanigans.
>>
>>17038938
It was supposed to be on 21 Dec 2012, but now has magically moved to the date shown on the image.
>>
>>17038241
I CANT SPELL ASDFASDFASDFASDF THERE MUST BE A PARADOX DSGSDFGSDFG

OP IS A GIANT FAGGOT ROODYPOO
>>
>>17038968
whats the program though and whats the significance of it? what is it measuring?
>>
>>17038968
And it will magically move again, and again, and again.

>>17038970
Nobody remembers that theword faggot used to be feghod.

Wake up sheeple.
>>
>>17038973
Terrance McKenna, Timewave Zero. Google it. You'll find all the answers you need on sites with names like 2012iscoming.cum
>>
>>17038993
Wait, forget that, don't google it. Just go to /lit/ as anon suggests in >>17032589
>>
I remmeber once going on livescores.com to check tomorrow football matches and it said that some lower Italian league match was finished 0:0, it was weird because I checked and it wasn't played yet for sure.The next day I watched live stream of that match and it really finished 0:0. I guess it was fixed but why would they announce it a day earlier on a non-betting site.
>>
Alright, a few of these are hitting me right in the balls.
But first the ones I do know are as they should be.
>THE vampire
>and The City
>No, I am your father.

And as for the ones who are hitting me in the balls.
>The north pole ice sheet, I vividly remember it being there.
>JC Penny
Like what the shit?
>Fruit Loops
No way.
>Stripe
No..
>Hello, Claurice.
You're bullshitting me, I need to check this.
>Life IS like a box of chocolates
But this is the correct one...

Also
>>17038796
What's all this shit about living in a simulated reality, I know about the general gist of it and read a lot about it, but magically surviving because the "real" person we are a sim-copy of? Huh?
>>
>>17039328
>Stripe

It was always Stripe. He's called Stripe because of the stripe of white hair he has on his head.
>>
>>17039332
Granted I haven't watched it in ages, and I guess that makes sense. I still remember it as Spike though, cause I was one of those kids with Spikes in my hair and I thought it was so cool that I called myself as the Gremlin.
>>
>>17038963
>Our memory is so fallible that we can't remember more than one line.
>But I definitely remember that one line totally 100% accurately.

Who are you trying to kid? I am all for there being some kind of actual Mandala effect, but these hazy mis-remembered anecdotes are not examples of it.
>>
I've been tripping on 25d and reading all this has me all kinds of fucked up
>>
File: 1442176317319.jpg (195KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1442176317319.jpg
195KB, 900x1200px
from orinal poster
Cern time travel= successful
problem being it wasnt isolated(ie timetravel device) to a certain point and time and ended up transerfing a possbily
60% plus amount of people into another worldline at the same date and time as sept 23-24 what wasnt transfered stayed and
ended up being apart of the time line that didnt have the time travel event happen while we are on the one that did or
vice verse due to its secrecy, but what of the others left, simple there orginals to this timeline and the ones
we left are also oringals but its hard to grasp and explain due to the fact that we dont know what a majority is,
what scares me the most is that physics have changed and is now talking about how another universe is pouring into ours
and the fact that the properties of light photons are completely different from what ive learned.
mulitverse and worldline timelines exsits becuase they have to, stephen hawking talks about how black holes are the
key to time travel and what not.

didnt expect this thread to live also these apply to my first two time travel posts to a certain extent it appears that near death experecence make you far more susceptible to seeing the changes in reality that are allways happing this happened to be the biggest change for alot of people
>>
>>17039344
I'm sure someone could if he was putting his mind to it -- there was always one or two kids who could rattle off whole scenes from movies they'd only seen once or twice.

But no, the average anon isn't gonna remember more than a few punchy lines from any given movie he's only seen once (and isn't making a specific effort toward future recall) -- and anyone who tells you otherwise, or criticizes for same, is a faggot and a moron.
>>
This whole thread is fake and gay.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cbf5vUKYFg
please watch this video
At first I thought it was going to be dumb but its very insightful. The guy gives a very deep scientific and sociological explanation
>>
File: starbucks idiocracy.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
starbucks idiocracy.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>17039328
>hitting me in the balls
Funny thing, I remember everything on your list as exactly the opposite. I suggest that means not that you're wrong, but that we've ended up here from two different timelines.

>surviving because the "real" person we are a sim-copy of?
Yeah. Without writing out an entire philosophy, let's see if I can throw together a greentext parable:

>Alice is a grad student at one of Botswana's mid-level universities in 2055
>Dissertation: would widening the Schuylkill Expressway have stopped the nuclear war?
>Runs a sim from 2001 through the war, adding road widening project finishing in 2010
>Bob, in real life 2055, is doing just fine as a retired doctor of masturbation therapy
>In the sim, however, he gets flattened by a cement truck on the faster Schuylkill
>The sim judges that it can't run properly without Bob's masturbation therapy practice
>Because the Sim needs him, Bob miraculously survives the highway wreck and posts on /x/
>And they lived happily ever after the end.
>>
>>17038690
not all of us were children when some of these events occurred
>>
>>17038877
http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-8900-ex
>>
File: 1442781530754.jpg (282KB, 812x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1442781530754.jpg
282KB, 812x1200px
>>17039573
OP here the biggest thing i saw in order to fully get balls deep into this subject is that the panama canal no longer goes EAST to WEST now it goes NORTH to SOUTH, for me that and fruity loops was the nail in the coffin and i had watched stiens gate before 2015 sept 23-24th i considered the science but i knew it would be hard to prove since CERN itself is almost so advanced its "findings" not its research are downright centrally classified until proven not a threat simply because they don't know what could happen, im gathering examples and seeing other theorys to either support my own or challenge my own and misremebering is always considered just like coincidence if you check my link youll find your not the only ones
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/57232342/#57239483
>>
>>17039632
isn't that where obama's birth certificate is from?
>>
>>17039655
Its like u guys keep forgetting that its always been froot loops and fruity loops were the rip off brand
>>
File: period.jpg (152KB, 792x612px) Image search: [Google]
period.jpg
152KB, 792x612px
>>17039655
Seriously, Anon: periods and paragraph breaks. Try them.
>>
>>17038243
>>nutella is owned by nestle not ferreno
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nutella

incorrect. unless you're saying that you remember it being owned by nestle. but i know that that is not true and never has been in my recent memory.
>>
>>17039765
YOU NEED CELL PHONE TOWERS FOR PHONES TO WORK. THEY WEREN'T AROUND THAT THE TIME THE PHOTOS WERE TAKEN. WHY DON'T PEOPLE GET THAT.
>>
>>17039788
Just because the cellphone service/internet/apps wont work, doesn't mean the camera wont. Honestly, if i were to time travel id carry my phone as opposed to a camera
>>
>>17039777
Thats not time travel, thats paul dying in a car crash and them hiding it with a new "paul"
>>
>>17039803
why would you hold a camera phone up to your ear then, like in one of the pics? wouldn't it make more sense that it was a radio-walkie-talkie like object?
>>
>>17039788
no you don't
sure you won't get any reception but the basic functions of the phone will still work
it will still power on and take pictures and such
>>
>>17039777
obviously a different person because people don't look different from one pic to the next taken years apart. [moron]
>>
>>17039777
even with the photos at different angles, look at the unique, odd, mismatched angles/shape of his eyes. this is clearly the same man. this is not a good pic to prove anything but that. find one that makes them look less alike.
>>
File: got the aids.jpg (17KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
got the aids.jpg
17KB, 300x225px
>>17039777
>>17039807
>>17039820
One might suggest that if the AI running this simulation wanted to hijack a thread on historical discrepancies, it might hijack the thread with a Paul-vs-Faul argument.
>>
>>17039829
This is about as retarded as saying that the government pays shills to shitpost on /x/.
>>
>>17039835
shilling on X would be retarded because every other board needs to be shilled to believe that all conspiracy theory's are crazy, hell they work hard as fuck on /pol/ to make people who question reality and politics look crazy the board population doesnt help but then again the ideas behind some of the theory's might be possible
>>
>>17039810
Thats a good idea desu, its most likely that or them holding it to their face in joy (as people do with both of their hands when surprised)
>>
>>17039835
>still denying online shills
>2015
what are you, an idiot?
>>
>>17039851
>Believing that the government cares about what a bunch of schizo neckbeards on a Laotian knitting imageboard think

Right back at ya bud
>>
>>17038838
I also thought Bruce Lee was alive, it really confused me when I saw he died after making that one movie. What do you mean about the Haiti earthquake?
>>17038241
Don't forget south America is farther west than it used to be.
>>
>>17038838
By "Haiti Earthquake" do you mean you think it happened, or not?
>>
>>17038241
>Fruit Loops is now Froot Loops
I honestly thought that was a marketing campaign

Some of these other ones are messing with my brain and I hate it.
>>
>>17039901
Walkie talkies don't need a cellular network.
>>
>>17038772
2012 and 2009. Two events.
>>
>Berinstain Bears, Berinstein Bears
>>
>>17038241
Gene Wilder still being alive just hit me hard, cunt died of AIDS or some shit years ago right?
>>
File: 9ea.gif (2MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
9ea.gif
2MB, 500x280px
>>17039973
i realy dont know becuase i put down some random examples and some only apply to certain people not to mention mis-remembering things is allways possible i was born in 1994 for context and like i stated i noticed majory headaches after 2015 sept 23-24 and ive linked that to brain dumps from the timeline shift
>>
That's just the NSA. Interview with a vampire, came up with high results using analytics...
>>
impostor the movie had a black protagonist lol.
>>
>>17040018
It's weird man, just on a hunch I looked up Larry Hagman from I dream of Jeanie because I vividly remember my mum telling me in the mid 90's that he died from being an alcoholic, not sure exactly when he was supposed to have died but it turns out he didn't actually die until 2012... Crazy
>>
france took more soil from germany...hitler is rolling in his grave!
>>
you idiots are like the bronies of /x/

>>>/me/
>>
>>17038751
guy from other reality detected

jokes aside... it was "luke, I am your father" and "sex in the city"... that shit is just bait/wrong.
>>
lmao never buying dutches again from that store...
>>
File: 1436049417336.jpg (490KB, 667x900px) Image search: [Google]
1436049417336.jpg
490KB, 667x900px
>>17040065
the bronies of /x/ are the write fags who have seen ghosts or like writing about ghost stories, besides that /mlp/ sucks and no one is making art for a dying fandom that's basically the new sonic fandom except instead of edgy angst writefags and artist its r34 write fags, show was fine before the fandom had to ruin it
>>
>>17040091
no, I'd say calling you guys the bronies of /x/ is accurate. the write fags at least are trying to do something different and personal in their rp way. these guys, just like the bronies, have latched onto this one stupid fucking idea and they all come together to hive circlejerk over it and then get butthurt like this fucking tool >>17040085 when others here call them out on it. we're sick of ME.
>>
>>17038243
WHAT THE FUCK I JUST LOOKED SOME OF THESE UP BECAUSE I THOUGHT YOU WERE TROLLING. I specifically remember the jif theme songs at the end of the ads. It was a guitar and it sang in a female voice "moms like you choose jif". I rember luke I am your father because every 7 year old in my school would recite that line and I saw the star wars movies a few times. Holy shit this is weird as fuck, I remember the berenstein one but I chalked it up to me being a dumb kid and wanting to see it that way but I dont think I was wrong on literally like 75% of the shit on that list. What is going on. I remember marley getting assassinated to what the fuck.
>>
File: 1435816642128.jpg (341KB, 850x1062px) Image search: [Google]
1435816642128.jpg
341KB, 850x1062px
>>17040106
well i guess i can see your point but is there any reasoning as to why the mandela effect is now a new phenomon other than a change in reality for the many or few that where affected and i dont hate on writefags but thats all i see here and yes ive dealt with ghosts so its realy no big deal to me but im treated like a retard around other people and thats understandable like your thoughts on this thread are, any ideas though on possiblilities? and did you atleast read most of the anime posting that i put in the thread as my ID like i did
>>
>>17040080
never saying gramps, let me get dutches...just so i can get hit with questions...what are those for...holy schnapps. Ill go get some condoms instead.
>>
The mandala effect creeps me out considering I recently watched the silent Hill pt ign video on YouTube. For those who haven't played silent Hill, the creators messed around with the idea that missing letters from words is scary. Like you'll find dialogs in the game where letters are missing. In silent Hill pt they played on this big time with random letters on the walls or what sounds like some kind of code over the intercom. I'm pretty sure it has to do with the radiation and over population in Asia. Things are getting too chaotic it's like words are falling apart https://youtu.be/LrL8ybvDSkA
>>
>>17038241
>>Bob Marley was shot and killed in Jamaica, now in this universe he died from cancer in Miami
That was Peter Tosh.

>japan is further north and east of where it used to be. never was next to korea, was further south and next to mainland china
No. There's a reason the Japs and Koreans hate each other so much and always have.

>All those mis-remembered quotes/names
Human memory sucks balls, and most of those errors both flow more naturally and sound very similar.

>All the other geography shit
Most people have a shitty sense of geography, let alone Americans. Go see if you can point to Slovenia on an unlabeled map. Now try Kyrgyzstan.
>>
>>17040142
and then get hit with...oh i have the most expensive cigars in the world why would i carry dutches!
>>
>>17040053
>he didn't actually die
Yeah, it was all a dream.
>>
>>17039921
Kek yeah our phones could call back and forward in time? Dumbass
>>
File: BerenstAin.png (241KB, 650x1990px) Image search: [Google]
BerenstAin.png
241KB, 650x1990px
>>17040186
>Most people have a shitty sense of geography

Agreed.

Another problem is people's idea of geography is based on maps, and which maps they saw the most of in school may not be the kind they see later. And rather than understand how maps distort things they come up with this retarded Universe Mutation idea. People are convinced the first map they saw was right, and others are wrong.
>>
You remember it as "Interview with a vampire" because when you hear it spoken, "Interview with the vampire" sounds that way.
>>
ladies and gentlemen but most of all duh ladiez...we iz movin time, yeeehaww.
>>
>>17039381
That doesn't mean anything if you believe this idiotic theory
>>
>>17040325
we move time! holy shit...i knew i wasnt crazy when my teacher told me to get her purse from the teachers...and i peeked inside and there was a gun. im like holy shit. show me your badge...hard working lady three jobs go figure...maybe thats why i taught the class.
>>
>>17038925
I live in South Africa and if I have to think back that shits been called dettol here since early 2000's
>>
>>17038860
Underrated post
>>
I was feeling really neutral about this threads but all the geography stuff is really fucking me up.

I mean, I could be wrong about Japan, but Australia wasn't that far away from New Zealand. And tha Panama Canal man, that shit has never been north to south, what the fuck.

Also, Volvo's logo never had that stupid arrow, I'm sure of it. Now I wonder how much stuff I might be missing right now.
>>
File: 1434316011545.png (102KB, 1092x2188px) Image search: [Google]
1434316011545.png
102KB, 1092x2188px
>>17040581
question to you specififcyl did you have 3 weeks of majory or minor headaches after sept 23-24 or more specfictly during novemeber? if so its your brain dumping the memory's as a natural response to the change
>>
>>17040594
I... really don't know, I don't get headaches, it's very rare for me. But that you mention it I can recall a couple from this past month, but they all seemed from external reactions. I had one 2 days ago when I was skipping a rope, but that's probably because I haven't worked out in like 4 months and I'm just not in great shape right now.

I seriously don't know what to think now. I mean, I might be wrong with the geography since I'm not an expert and maps are never truly accurate. But the fucking Volvo logo man.
>>
File: 1438160071910.jpg (83KB, 510x640px) Image search: [Google]
1438160071910.jpg
83KB, 510x640px
>>17040624
all these examples dont means shit apparently my scienctifc friend of mine was pointing out how phyiscs changed in some form or another and how photons of light are timeless and now there in a wave when unobserved but a beam when observed which is completely backward from what i know
>>
>>17040636
I can't corroborate that since I don't know very much of physics. Could you elaborate please?
>>
>>17038241
>>charles shultz is now charles shulz

FUCK

FUCK

FUCK

BERENSTEIN BEARS AND SHIT I WAS VAGUE ON, BUT I AM FUCKING 100% SURE IT WAS SHULTZ.

I'M A COMICS FAN AND I WAS WELL AWARE

IT WAS SHULTZ

FUCK
>>
>>17038241
no
>>
>>17040646
it was always schulz you goddamn spaz, I know because I have had a friend for like 30 years whose last name is schulz

goddammit I hate you people, why do you keep posting in these threads

sage this shit
>>
>>17038838
How can 50 shades be from the 90s when it's twilight fanfiction?
>>
File: 3fd.jpg (80KB, 600x960px) Image search: [Google]
3fd.jpg
80KB, 600x960px
>>17040642
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXxZRZxafEQ
light moving as a wave not as a beam
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzbKb59my3U
also universe pouring into ours (maybe not the best link)
http://www.space.com/18811-multiple-universes-5-theories.html
>>
>>17039328

If it was always "no, I am your father," then why do parodies of that line always insert a name first?

For instance in Austin powers 2, dr evil says "austin, I am your father" when they are on the moon base.

Look on YouTube.
>>
I'm 99% sure the Mandela effect is just muddled memories and people substituting more obvious spelling and phrasing for strangely spelled and phrased sets of words, but does anyone else remember Bill Cosby being dead as of a few years ago only to find out he wasn't with the rape scandal? I seem to have vague memories of the news of it. I haven't found anyone else who remembers this, but I thought this would be the place to ask.
>>
>>17040675
I work with sound and they taught me that light and sound behave the same way, so I always thought of light as waves too.
>>
>>17040682
Famous movie quotes being popularly misquoted by the public is nothing new and has nothing paranormal to it. Just look at the popularly quoted line "are you feeling lucky, punk?" It's actually "are you feeling lucky? Well, are you, punk?" but everyone says it as the first one. This is the same way. People simplify and slightly change quotes to make them work better as a single catchphrase when they were sightly different due to being within the context of surrounding dialogue.
>>
>>17039655
Your timeline must not have had an English class
>>
Any GOT fans here?
Please tell me you can confirm this
>>17040814

It's fucking me up familia, I would doubt about anything else, but not this, I've never been more devoted to a series, this shit's really unsettling me.
>>
>>17038925
>Kate perry
ya right ya fuckin physco
>>
File: 1441163407260s.jpg (3KB, 125x93px) Image search: [Google]
1441163407260s.jpg
3KB, 125x93px
>>17039810
Quantum tunneling com device.
>>
We're called the United States of Amnesia for a reason. This is indeed a symptom of a larger test. Time travel was indeed discovered, but not like you think. Time travel is accomplished by convincing people of a different reality. You can't travel back through time physically, but you can manipulate events by changing the reality within the mind of everyone else. This is how practical alternate reality theory works. It is a matter of time before major historical events deemed as "errors" are erased from our memories using slight of word and slight of location. God (not our creators but the real GOD) help us all.
>>
>>17038241
this is fucking retarded and spammed on this board enlessly.
>>
>>17041116
>implying you havent looked at any of the examples and tried to remeber

also when did this spaming start ?
>>
FUCK!!
"You know what the call a quarter pounder with cheese in France?"
Is now
"you know what they call a quarter pounder with cheese in Paris?"
>>
>>17041139
around the time of the fucking time paradox you dipshit.
>>
>>17040085

wait ... wat

why would a store ... call someone else, assumingly an average person .... to say that they're running out of ... the thing they are speaking to ? that makes zero sense
>>
File: 1449211142218-202721648.jpg (1MB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1449211142218-202721648.jpg
1MB, 2048x1152px
Hey guys.
Check out my officially licensed Jaws shirt.
>>
>>17038751

it just means you're native to this timestream.

some of us may has a consciousness that died in a neighboring timestream, so we live on in this warped one.

surely you will experience other aspects of the mandela effect that apply to you

I wonder if we could gather any conclusions by mapping this data. What if people from the same regions have similar false memories? Or what if similar false memories coincide with a specific year?
>>
>>17039758

Mandela went back in time and lived a second life as Obama
>>
-why would CERN need a massive particle accelerator when titor used a chevy
-to disprove any of this bullshit about films, simply re-watch them.
-this info exists to distract those who are actually merging timelines from the most damaging anomaly in all existence: slavery through money
-none of this bullshit means shit other than causing one to doubt themselves

humanity's enemy is money and 99% of what you see exists to support slavery.
>>
>>17041154
Holy shit I remember this too.

Are we all being rused somehow? Are the overlord aliens laughing at us right now?
>>
i remember when captain kirk used to say "beam me up scotty"
>>
>>17039851
>thinking the government is shilling fucking mandela effect threads.

if they shill anything here, they surely stay away from this garbage.
>>
>>17038241
Okay some of these can very easily be debunked but there are quite a few that definitely seem like there's been glitches. Many of the more corporate-based ones like "Luke, I am your father" can be attributed to remakes or possibly name changes of companies/products. But the lindburgh baby, I'm pretty sure, was never found. That's not okay.
>>
>>17041298
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/body-of-lindbergh-baby-found
not the best link but they sure as hell
"On May 12, a renewed search of the area near the Lindbergh mansion turned up the baby’s body. He had been killed the night of the kidnapping and was found less than a mile from the home. The heartbroken Lindberghs ended up donating the home to charity and moved away."
unless the people who posted that meant alive
>>
>>17040235
Baaaaa!
For fucks sake you don't need any of the current companies to exist for the technology to work just like it does. This idea of NEEDING self-serving proprietary systems for the basic technology to work is your own swallow of their hook, line and i-shit.
Wake up.
>>
>>17041336
Pretty sure someone needs to operate and maintain cell towers for cell phones to work, chief
>>
op's pic should be named misconceptions.jpg
>>
>>17038838

>Bill Murray

He is still alive though

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Murray
>>
>>17039901
>>17040235

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xUsaixIaq4
>>
>>17038241
You know now that I think about it I remember hearing jokes in shows about "they never did find the lindbergh baby", but now I look it up and it seems to have been found a long time ago... strange.
>>
Ok, this is the third fucking time I've seen this image on /x/ within three minutes. It's cute that you gullible neurotics have a new fad to collectively fap over but if you genuinely believe these misconceptions, it's because you're not very intelligent, lack basic observation skills and are susceptible to suggestion. In a word, weak.
>>
>>17041352
HOLY SHIT WHAT THE FUCK UNIVERSE DID I WAKE UP IN
>>
>>17041439
C'mon anon, who in his right mind would be confused about Bill Murray's death? >>17041483
>>
>>17038243
"alot" was never a word. I distinctly remember learning that when I was a child in the late 80s.
>>
File: Everyone_poops_by_taro_gomi.jpg (252KB, 1352x1574px) Image search: [Google]
Everyone_poops_by_taro_gomi.jpg
252KB, 1352x1574px
>>17038241
>>Gene Wilder is alive again
What the ever loving fuck.

Also pic happened. I remember CRYSTAL CLEARLY as Everybody Poops because I READ THAT SHIT TO MY NEPHEWS A THOUSAND TIMES.
>>
>>17040065
>bronies of /x/

Are you fucking kidding? Tulpa fags have that grand distinction.
>>
File: 6680077.jpg (55KB, 273x206px) Image search: [Google]
6680077.jpg
55KB, 273x206px
>>17038963
That's the thing. These changes for a lack of a proper time travel vocabulary are pretty inconsequential, even merely trivial to us all, but there are enough of them that people all seem to remember being the exact same way before, that they can not be discarded. The Berenstain thing is what made me catch myself, because I had all the books as a kid and have always been a competent speller.

Who knows what's going on but something sure is. That's all I know and now I'm trying to stay a bit more alert to the small details I see.

I live in a shack in a remote area though and I don't have a TV, so memes and the internet are mainly how I communicate with the outside world.

I'd also like to add that pic related seems to make sense - the actual bear family's name changed but all written references to it did not. It seems that when we write about the reality we are in at the moment we write about it, it's possibly 'magically' immune to the changes.
>>
>>17038751
These i remember too
Chic may have changed by the company itself not timelineshift
>>
Mental illness shows itself in mysterious ways.
>>
File: 1449207930462.jpg (58KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1449207930462.jpg
58KB, 640x360px
>>
>>17041788
tulpa is old hat. you are bronie now.
>>
>>17041812
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_-pDpLVVNc
does this work mirror mirror on the wall ?
>>
>>17039338
I want to say in the movie itself it was stripe, and in other media it said spike, especially in the new batch times
>>
>>17041808
the saddest thing in his thread.

I live in a shack in a remote area though and I don't have a TV, so memes and the internet are mainly how I communicate with the outside world.
>>
File: Bill-Lumbergh-Office-Space.jpg (548KB, 1600x1213px) Image search: [Google]
Bill-Lumbergh-Office-Space.jpg
548KB, 1600x1213px
Oh another one that's freaky to me. In my old reality Mongolia was always a semi-autonomous region OF THE PRC. Now I find out it has had a puppet Chicom dictatorship since the fucking olden days BUT HAS NEVER BEEN PART OF THE PRC!

Damn it this is wrong.
>>
>Magic Mirror on the wall

What? That was never a thing.
>>
File: 1445796622483.png (610KB, 666x720px) Image search: [Google]
1445796622483.png
610KB, 666x720px
>>17041899
see thats a different break for me as the OP poster mongolia has allways been on its own but the major geographical change for me was that panama canal goes north to south instead of east to west which is what i was taught in school, so im beiginning to think that this happens all the time but im just pointing out the major transplantation from mine and your timeline happened to also be transplanted to this one for what ever complicated scientific theory there is but its not impossible for multiple time lines to converge if its a possiblility atleast post more examples and side effects, did you get headaches throughout the November or did it begin at the end of September?
>>
>>17038241
in my world line
apollo 12 exploded killing everyone and we never went back resulting in only 1 manned mission to the moon landing

and svalbard ( near greenland ) doesnt exist in my world line. that whole area is water.
>>
>>17041887
>mainly how I communicate with the outside world

That's not true, I just don't suck in the media memes.

Pic is more my speed than your normie city life.
>>
>>17041926
>north to south

Looks like it goes NW / SE today lol.
>>
>>17041958
i said that wrong in my time line it goes from east to west not NW/SE
>>
>>17041923

It never was, it's the most confusing.
Also, just to test.

We all agree that Leonard Nimoy is supposed to be dead right now right?

How about Johnny Cash.
>>
>>17041963
Look at it today on Google Maps.

It goes NW to SE.
>>
>>17041987

Dead. Last recording is as the space coyote in The Simpsons, where Homer eats the Guatemalan insanity peppers.
>>
>>17041987
I don't remember Nimoy ever dying (apparently he is though), but Cash I remember dying.
>>
>>17042059

I remember when he died all the Star Trek fans were super sad.
>>
File: johnny_cash-old.jpg (67KB, 739x923px) Image search: [Google]
johnny_cash-old.jpg
67KB, 739x923px
>>17042030
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vt1Pwfnh5pc

Johnny Cash recorded this many years after he was on The Simpsons. He died not too long ago.
>>
>>17041987
What the fuck? What happened to that South Park episode? Where Cartman gets aids and can only get Johnny Cash to preform for him?

It stuck out in my mind. Because my dad blasted the fuck out of his songs when I was a kid, so I was like. Oh it's the guy! The guy my dad likes! But now it was /Jimmy fucking Buffett/ who appeared in the episode? Aw fuck no.
>>
Mandela effect is just common misconception. I live in South Africa and have never heard of anyone going like "da fuck how can he be president if he is dead?" Why is this effect just limited to USA and euro fags? Also things other things that is thought of as Mandela effects are also just misconception as both the "life is like a box of chocolates" and "Luke I am your father" quotes are pretty famously misquoted... Check any top 10 list of misquoted movies
>>
>>17042102
Although Mandela did die in 2013 and it was a very big deal
>>
>>17042107
News reports: Nelson Mandela is dead
Person: oh that is sad
Arrogant person : he died in like the 90's get over it
Person:no he died yesterday and it is 2013
Arrogant person:fuck you I am from a different time line cause how can I ever be wrong fuck you normies fuck the matrix
>>
>>17038241
The HELLO CLAURICE line is from HANNIBAL not silence of the lambs
>>
>>17042102

http://m.mentalfloss.com/article.php?id=19617
>>
>>17042164
Ermergersh so much more ME's
>>
Okay.

But it's always been Charles Shultz for me.

How is this changed.
>>
I have seen people who are surprise that the A in Berenstain bears are now a E and people who are surprised that the E is nou an A... The whole Mandela effect is one big parody of itself
>>
>>17042181
You were born I this timeline you normie schill
>>
File: problematic.jpg (7KB, 285x316px) Image search: [Google]
problematic.jpg
7KB, 285x316px
>>17042142
>fuck the matrix
>>
So much of this is wrong like 90 percent I am fucking cringing this is sad
>>
>>17042209
Have you ever been so arrogant that you'd rather accept you are living in a alternate timeline than except you might have been wrong... If so... Welcome home brother
>>
>>17042207
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-04-14-26-36.png (78KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-04-14-26-36.png
78KB, 480x800px
>>17038751
I also remember sex in the city.
Google does to, apparently.
Weird.
Talking about MAGIC mirror, blind guardian has a song where they clearly say "Mirror mirror on the wall", wonder if that changed too
>>
Dis shit is the most 'murica conspiracy theory every cause' murica never wrong we fucking shifted to another dimension where the argument is suddenly invalid due to small inconsistencies man!
>>
>>17042373
It's a common misconception so people often search with the "in". "mirror mirror on the wall" is used in almost all media see for instance Shrek is is still used it has not changes the Disney movie however has always said magic mirror on the wall I remember this cause when we were younger my sister had the Disney story book for snow white in which she said "mirror mirror" and I remember when I watched the movie after reading it I thought it was weird that in the movie she said "magic mirror on the wall"
>>
File: purple_smurfs_group1.jpg (18KB, 475x352px) Image search: [Google]
purple_smurfs_group1.jpg
18KB, 475x352px
Smurfs use to be blue wtf is happening!!!!????
>>
>>17041931
>in my world line

Calm down there special snowflake
>>
I have been getting a fuckload of deja vus recently, which it surprises myself because until they started I used to have 1-2 max a year.

Interesting
>>
>>17042207
Sorry Cap didn't mean to make you cry...

Matrix is life matrix is love...

Better?
>>
>>17040651
That's probably because you've been in this dimension since the beginning of your life.
Didn't think of that, did you?
>>
>>17042416
You are a spaz
>>
>>17042416
can confirm 100% shultz
>>
>>17042426
Do it! Confirm this shit for us once and for all.
>>
>>17042422
that's really mean
>>
>>17042438
I'm really sorry my universe shifted to one where I am more impatient I'm really sorry
>>
>be me
>7 or 8 yrs old
>"what's your favorite color, anon?"
>"a light green yellow, it doesn't have a name"
>reading a book, vomit described as puce (green)
>another book, girl's dress is chartreuse (pink)

>be 18 (2012)
>looking at Pantone color charts
>my shade of not-lime diluted yellow-green is "chartreuse" (green)
>vomit green "puce" is now purple-maroon
Wtf

>2015
>read about Mandela effect
>remember when the Magic Kingdom at Disney World suddenly had a train station arch entrance
>remember when Georgia and Alabama switched places
>remember when madagascar suddenly became populated
>holy shit new zealand isn't where I remember it
>convinced.jpg

>a few months later
>new zealand is back to original location
>>
>>17040278
>no north pole in all of the maps
Explain this one. Even on google, no map has the north pole in it
>>
>>17040594
Not the guy you're replying to, but yes, me and my sis had headaches for 2 days. Wtf
>>
File: definitions-of-the-arctic_en.jpg (164KB, 553x553px) Image search: [Google]
definitions-of-the-arctic_en.jpg
164KB, 553x553px
>>17042458
>Explain this one

Failing school system
>>
>>17042466
>The North Pole isn't REALLY a land mass
That's their excuse.
>>
>>17042467
People
Thinking that the NP has ever been landmass probably believed in Santa at One point in their lives... Grow up kids
>>
>>17042466
>>17042467
But antarctica is ?
>>
>>17042473
That is the south pole buddy people confuse them due to the whole Santa's workshop sitting on the icu north pole. The north pole has never been on landmass
>>
>>17042473
The North Pole is basically a huge chunk of ice on it's own.
Antarctica is an actual tangible land mass that, due to it's location, froze over.
>>
>>17042466
So why santa claus in the north pole ?
>>
ITT: retards go into histrionic fits over misremembering insignificant details in their lives and blame the universe instead of themselves (getting historical/geographic facts confused or wrong) or society/media/internet for misquoting things.
>>
>>17042485
'Murica
>>
>>17042485
Because when he gets an erection, it always points straight up.
>>
>>17042503
How dare you sir?! These fine gentleman are of the highest standard when it comes to cognitive function. There is no way that they can remember even the smallest insignificant detail wrong.
>>
>>17042102
>famous misquotes & muddled memories

That's what this whole thing is, honesty. Did you know they never actually say "Beam me up, Scotty" on Star Trek? They come close ("Scotty, can you beam me up?", "Beam us up now, Scotty!" etc), but they never say the exact quote.
>>
Can confirm JC Penny and Japan being off the coast of China. I was really good at geography as a kid, I can still name most nations just by their shape. My aunt also worked at JC Penny and I distinctly remember the logo.

I wonder why its all small stuff, things that could just be remembered wrong. I think it has something to do with collective unconscious. Everyone in the current universe remembers it as it is, yet some are from another universe and remember it as it was, and some of us are from different universes and remember some things but not others.

It can't be insanity at this point. Ffs, it was LUKE I AM YOUR FATHER not NO I AM YOUR FATHER. Next fucking week it'll be Luke I'm your dad and we'll all be scratching our heads like wait was it really that?

Start noting small discrepancies and write them down, memorize them. See if your writing even changes when they change. Take pictures of random things and memorize them, even draw them and see if it changes.
>>
>>17042467
No more Santa?!
>>
>>17042164
>article written Tuesday, September 1, 2015

I don't think so, Tom.
>>
>>17042591

It's always been penney
>>
>>17041281
Didn't accuse the government. Accused the AI that hosts our simulated reality.
>>
>>17041673
"alot" still isn't, and never will be, a word; I don't give a shit what social media morons have done with the language
>>
>>17041887
>the saddest thing in his thread (>>17041808)
Saddest? Are you insane? That sounds like paradise.
>>
File: mongorians.jpg (101KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
mongorians.jpg
101KB, 960x540px
>>17041899
>in my old reality Mongolia was always a semi-autonomous region OF THE PRC
Agreed -- it was a Tibet-like SAR. I still remember noticing this recently after news broke about an earthquake in the region.

Noticed Mongolia's independence (such as it is), along with many other inconsistencies, *after* one of my recent near-brushes with death (one each in 2013 and 2014).
>>
I heard led zeppelin was a play on the word lead zeppelin. And how in the middle of a war. Some crazed out perso. Brought out a zeppelin that irradiated everything around it. The only thing that could stop it were lead roofs. So they led zeppelin. Lol.
>>
File: island.png (280KB, 739x600px) Image search: [Google]
island.png
280KB, 739x600px
>>17042466
>Failing school system
Agreed -- your map is wrong. No part of Iceland lies within the Arctic Circle (save for a small part of Grímsey, a tiny island off the north coast).
>>
File: back to the future mcfly photo.jpg (32KB, 800x435px) Image search: [Google]
back to the future mcfly photo.jpg
32KB, 800x435px
>>17042591
>write them down ... draw them
Anything physical, like a writing or drawing, will be changed as your timeline shifts. Only memory can exist outside the timeline (and even then oftentimes only a fuzzy memory or deja vu).
>>
>>17041139
>>17041155
>>17041116
>[this topic] spammed

That's the fucking AI trying to shut down this discussion. There are shills on this thread and spammed dilution throughout /x/ -- happened once this thread got going. It always happens.
>>
>>17041342
The basic functions of the phone would work.
It just wouldn't get reception. It's the same as a phone on airplane mode
>>
>>17038676
>>17038736
All of these are bullshit except the chic-fil-a. There's no fucking chance this was ever chick-fil-a
>>
This board is absolutely retarded. Mind blowing.
>>
>>17040682
And when Chris farley is yelling into the Fan.
>"LA LA LA LUKE LUUUUKE A AM YOUR FATHHHERR!"
Thats the one that gets me
>>
>>17042617

http://www.gamesradar.com/the-20-most-misquoted-movie-lines/

2009...ME apparently started 2012ish
>>
>>17042973
My map was literally the first one that that I found on Google I gave no indication of its accuracy only to refute the claim that the north pole does not appear on the map because people look at a flat map and assume there Wil be a spot of land called north pole.
>>
>>17043116

http://listverse.com/2007/10/18/top-15-film-misquotes/

>>
>>17043149
>Darth Vader telling Luke Skywalker "Luke, I am your father" is a line most movie fans will never forget ... or it would be, if it had ever been said.

- See more at: http://newslite.tv/2009/05/11/darth-vader-line-is-movies-mos.html#.dpuf
>>
>>17043159
>>17043149
>>17043116
This has literally no bearing on the discussion. We've already acknowledged that we're currently in a timeline where "No" was the line.
>>
>>17043159
So as far back as 2007 people were famously misqouting the movies and I have see a lot of people saying the LHC was where the shifting start but, please correct me if I'm wrong wasn't it's first research run late in 2009 early 2010?
>>
>>17043177
We are not in a different time line this has always been the line my point is that all of these ME's are only common misconceptions
>>
>>17039788
>>17039803
Correct me if I'm wrong but you could still get cell-phone reception back then, it just wasn't very strong as a lot of buildings used lead based paint on the walls and this blocks signals.
>>
File: Dean Stockwell Quantum Leap.jpg (5KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
Dean Stockwell Quantum Leap.jpg
5KB, 259x194px
>>17043194
You should have made that point with actual evidence. Instead, you randomly posted links unrelated to the discussion, and you still haven't contributed anything.

We acknowledge that within this timeline the line has always been "No..." -- but in our prior timelines it was not. If anything you've posted evidence supporting our assertion.
>>
>>17043177
So you can use these lines as definite 100% irrefutable proof when arguing the time line has changes but when you are hit with a argument proving otherwise you decide okay THAT one is not a ME... You realize how close Minded
that is?
>>
File: faggot2.jpg (16KB, 400x246px) Image search: [Google]
faggot2.jpg
16KB, 400x246px
>>17043211
This exchange is over unless you can make a coherent argument.
>>
>>17043210
Okay these links are very relevant as 3 maybe 4 of the most famous ME's has been famously identified as misquoted movies.

According to ME-lievers you guys crossed over somewhere circa 2012 so why in 2007 were there so many people misqouting the movie? Why didn't these people go like what the fuck why has it changed?

If this timeline has always been "no" up til this where people were starting to cross and remember that it once said Luke than why was there articles written in this timeline about it in 2007?
>>
>>17041085
THIS
>>
>>17043237
You're still reinforcing my argument.
>>
>>17043246
No I'm not you are saying okay my links and proof is invalid because it has always said no but why would it be seen as a misquoted line back in 2007 and the first ever mention of ME was in 2010 with the BerenstEin bears shit why in the 30 odd years before that has no one ever said what the fuck it changed?

the phenomenon is called Mandela effect because many though he died in the 80' and if the crossover was so random why did no one in South Africa cross over because no one has come forward to ever say yeah I suddenly woke up and fuck we had a dead man as president? I have made this point before an no one can answer that why is it only USA and euro people who cross over?
>>
Is it also possible that in that while two timelines/alternate timelines begin to merge, we can see possibilities happen, but then not happen. For example:
Your in bed and fart. your girlfriend gets up and while getting up she says "you disgust me". You say "Hey really? you used to think that was funny" and she says "what? I didn't say anything"...and you say "you said - You disgust me" and she laughs and says "No i didn't I would never say that to you boo bear"...but you heard it - clear as a bell. Alternate universe where possibilities intertwine?
>>
>>17043339
>>17041085
Here is the Youtube version.
>>
>>17043343
>>17043339
>>17041085
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_uTw1v_ce0
>>
>>17043246
Just to be honest I also said Luke I am your father but I do not believe I was shifted because I misquoted a movie... Also remember reading about someone pretending to be the Lindbergh baby (which is weird cause they found the baby) I also remember A vampire instead if The vampire but I do not believe I was shifted to another world... That strange feeling you get when you read these "changes" that is called being wrong about something which you guys clearly can't accept
>>
hey guys im scared. I remember bob marley dying of a heroin dosage in la.
>>
>>17041813
that doesn't really prove anything at all..
>>
File: 923-4548.jpg (74KB, 387x259px) Image search: [Google]
923-4548.jpg
74KB, 387x259px
>>17042591
>>
you guys are a fucking trainwreck
>>
>>17040594
I don't get headaches. My memories are stored, not deleted.
>>
>>17042413
you've probably also been having a fuckload of strokes.
>>
I remember tupac dying in 93
>>
>>17043415
I don't. fag.
>>
>>17043484
no one fucking cares what you remember, and you remember that, fag. don't ME it. remember it, you gigantic, wingless faggot.
>>
>>17040181
>that embed image
nigga fuck you
>>
>>17038751
>dad and me discussed the line being "luke, I am your father" today
god damned
>>
>>17043622
It is fairly common to change a quote from a movie when bringing it up out of context in common speech.
>>
>>17042142
Genius!
>>
I always remember that the Florida keys pointed to the east, but now they point to the west. What the hell???
>>
Google has legal documents from the future online, you just have to know where to look for them:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:ekHsCaBwaMoJ:http://www.iislweb.org/docs/2013problem.pdf%2Bhekate+station&gbv=1&hl=en&&ct=clnk
>>
>>17044109
Precisely the problem with government sponsored programs.
>>
File: 1439245260171.jpg (979KB, 2133x2133px) Image search: [Google]
1439245260171.jpg
979KB, 2133x2133px
update my fellow posters, i finally found out why me and my many coworkers where having heavy headaches fro three weeks straight in the month of November. originally in my timeline thanksgiving was on the THIRD Thursday of November and after that time had passed my headaches which i stated was a means to wash away false memory's had slowed after thanksgiving and is subsiding now for everyone,.
>>
File: 1438412880787.jpg (437KB, 1920x1345px) Image search: [Google]
1438412880787.jpg
437KB, 1920x1345px
>>17043181
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/large-hadron-collider/6514155/Large-Hadron-Collider-broken-by-bread-dropped-by-passing-bird.html
a bird drop bread into the LHC around 2010, if i had internet access and knew about such possiblilites of the world i wouldve tract such a project closely,
>>17043271
my weak ass theory is that its there old memory's merging with there new memorys and the reason why we have such headaches is to get rid of whats not valid for your case it could not of happened to you becuase your an orginal but for others they dont want to sound crazy and talk about the possibility of something being wrong and ofc IDK for sure becuase where using fuzzy methods with little concrete evidence but like i said here >>17044236
may very well hold true to some people
>>
>>17043194
this
>>
File: interesting.jpg (25KB, 436x436px) Image search: [Google]
interesting.jpg
25KB, 436x436px
>>17043207
I never knew this about lead-based paint.
>>
>>17044236
1/10
>>
>>Bob Marley was shot and killed in Jamaica, now in this universe he died from cancer in Miami
I thought he died of a overdose?!
>>
>BERENSTEIN BEARS AND SHIT I WAS VAGUE ON, BUT I AM FUCKING 100% SURE IT WAS SHULTZ.

>I'M A COMICS FAN AND I WAS WELL AWARE

>IT WAS SHULTZ

>FUCK

So take a picture of one of ur comics
>>
>>17041808
Not derailing this thread, but how are you on the net? Also, what region of the world/country? (no need to get too specific) and how 'off the grid' are you? Solar power/farming etc?
>>
>>17044297
when did street lights become red, yellow, green instead of what i used to remember as green, yellow, red ?
>>
File: ufo1.jpg (11KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
ufo1.jpg
11KB, 600x600px
>>17044395
>when did street lights become red, yellow, green

!!!! HOLY FUCK !!!!

Around here the streetlights are white or a weird yellowish-orange.
>>
>>17044409
yeah kinda sick of people not looking at many physical examples of which im writing down more this one should sadly still only apply to our region, but for most people this is a merger between 2 universes or timelines/worldlines(i uses it interchangeably) thanks giving man its on the third thursday of november
>>
File: 1259453643424.jpg (51KB, 480x452px) Image search: [Google]
1259453643424.jpg
51KB, 480x452px
>all this shit about "maps changing"

Do you understand that maps are not a to scale representation of the world?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OH1bZ0F3zVU

I think that's the biggest logical fuckup of this theory. You treat maps, your memories, your assumptions etc. as if they were objective representations of reality, but that's not the case at all. They have all gone through subjective interpretation.

>madagascar was undeveloped and mostly wild. now it's inhabited by millions of people
This one just makes me laugh though. Could you be any more of an ignorant cracker?
>>
File: 1279604512385.gif (876KB, 335x288px) Image search: [Google]
1279604512385.gif
876KB, 335x288px
>>17040091
You have to admit, this shit falls pretty hard into "I'm a special snowflake look at me" territory

>make a mistake about something completely mundane
>believe that I am so smart and flawless, that reality must have gotten it wrong
>therefore I am a transdimension traveler, AMA
>>
>>17044466
I really wanted to link this, but I'm happy to see it anyway.
>>
>>17044466
>>17044536
In every episode after this, the maps in the background are always the Peters projection.
>>
>>17041808
My best friend died well before her time on the 28/29 of Sept.
>>
February used to be 28 days
BUT NOW ITS 29??
>>
>>17041808
You thought it was spelled Berenstein, because that's how virtually every other "stein" is spelled
Einstein
Frankenstein
Goldstein

You never had the specific memory "Berenstein is spelled with an E". That isn't how memory works, it has to be much more efficient.
Instead you have the assumption "-stein names are all spelled with an E" and you use that to construct memories.

You know why so many people (myself included) made the same mistake? Because we all construct our memories the same way.
>>
>>17044501
yes i am completely aware of that fact and i finding out that it'll be almost impossible to prove, explaining ghosts is sorta easier than this but ohh well gonna keep trying to get more information before giving myself a soild idea about something that simply isnt such as the universe and time seems to be now for me
>>
>>17044309
He died of lung cancer he only smoked pot
>>
>>17038935
It's called Time Wave Zero. He connected the I CHING to 2012 but even admitted it could be any date/time.
>>
>>17043484
If there really were time travelers someone should've gone back and saved him ;___;
>>
I could have sworn that "tfw" stood for "That face when." When the fuck did it change?
>>
>>17044836
You were told wrong. You assumed, foolishly, that because >mfw is my face when and >yfw is your face when that >tfw would be that face when, which sounds retarded and doesn't make any sense. Neither does that feel when, but hey, that's memetics for you.
>>
>listening to Purple Haze
>look up the lyrics
>"scuze me while I kiss this guy" is suddenly "scuze me while I kiss the sky"

What the fuck? How does that even make sense
>>
Quick, how did Elvis Presley die?
>>
>>17039328
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QU8jKn7sMwU

You mean iun this scene?
>>
>>17044854
fat, sweaty and on the toilet
>>
>>17044854
drug overdose
fat had really lost it
>>
>>17044854
his in bahamas with tupac
>>
>>17044891
They live on houseboats moored across from each other on the dock, and occasionally they solve crimes together.
>>
>>17038241

So my question is this. How do i return to my original 'time line' cause this is a ride I do NOT want to be on.
>>
File: 1432500540753.jpg (13KB, 402x264px) Image search: [Google]
1432500540753.jpg
13KB, 402x264px
>>17042639
No, no I literally had to google this because I thought you were trolling but they changed it. Recently. I remember getting into an argument with my sister about this shit over 10 years ago. It was never spelled Penney. Ever. This can't be happening. All the other shit in this thread is wishy washy, I remember people throwing a shit fit because Nelson Mandela died but that could just be shitty reporting. But it was always Penny. Always.

This and the Berenstain bears are the only things that I will say definitively have changed. Everything else maybe, but those are definitely different.
>>
File: 1448805468499.png (419KB, 557x960px) Image search: [Google]
1448805468499.png
419KB, 557x960px
>>17044982
follow the links and build a time machine that isolates you from the universe but then again returning to your timeline may not be possible since we dont know what our last time line was (ie the divergence value) that the show talks about, "in short fiction isnt"
>>
>>17045003
>when did street lights become red, yellow, green instead of what i used to remember as green, yellow, red ?

i assusume that you havent read all the posts for more examples, does panama canal go east to west or north to south, if you choose the first your from my timeline or another if you choose the last your an original, the difference with this occurnce of mandala effects it was the largest transplantation due to cerns testing, but these minor changes for some people have allways happened to some people and is often shrugged off and forgotten, please read moar
>>
>>17045037
No, if you chose the first you're simply uneducated. Everybody assumes it goes horizontally because that's how the oceans lie, and people rarely ever actually look closely at Panama on the map. Why would they? They know there's a canal there, at the thinnest spot between oceans, it *must* be horizontal, mustn't it?
>>
>>17045051
opposite for me its allways been east to west and i understand infallible memory's and all that stuff but my geography is hardly that fuzzy to forget something as simple to answer as that on a test but then again your right to assume lack of education and the fact that most people dont check maps
>>
>>17044267
>2010
I get what you say about the LHC bust still that was in 2010 why was there so many people misqouting these things before that and why was there never any ME people coming forward before that.

It is to convenient to say no I'm from this timeline and it has always been like that for me but many if the examples of ME do make me say wag though it was whatever as well so from your guys' reasoning I must in some way be from another universe. It is so convenient to say no everything changes in the new timeline so that eye witness testimony is the only thing you have saying things like "no I am sure that it has always been so and so because I smart" but look at the way the very first mentioned

>See, I thought Nelson Mandela died in >prison. I thought I remembered it clearly, >complete with news clips of his funeral, >the mourning in South Africa, some >rioting in cities, and the heartfelt speech >by his widow.

>Then, I found out he was still alive

your mind is set up like this that you read the stuff about the funeral and stuff a D you might remember any other funeral but the your mind goes like... Yeah remember that to might be Mandela then you read the part about being alive and then you think with I remember him dying same with berenstEin bears they first give you the false information which you brain then takes as oh yeah remember that and then the actual information which makes you feel weird not because you are "awakened" but because you are "mistaken"... That is what a misconception is

I have yet to see a South African person coming forward and without role playing a special snowflake role say that they remember Mandela dying you would think that it would be a much bigger deal on South Africa if some people suddenly remember Mandela died in the 80
>>
>>17045017

I'll look into it but would there be any dangers in attempting this? Government? Opening some void or being like those tv shows where people just dissappear to never be seen again?
>>
>>17045100
Think of it like this:

If Mandela had died in prison, that would not be a minor change.
That would be a hugely significantly different world.

For those of you with these memories, what's south africa like in your memories?
>>
>>17045117
most people pass this shit off as BS conspiracy theory's so its likely to be joked about but following the show and reading everything posted about possibility might help , the biggest limitation is funding and manpower to figure this shit out so good luck if you manage to grab the right concepts and equipment to build such a device as far as dangers idk no one realy posted anything but demon stuff so prepare for that even if your not a firm believer of that like myself, also making your equipment fool proof and accurate is far more important than can be expressed based off of what Jhon titors claim of his time travel machine was capable of
>>
>>17045121

What wound be significant to me if I woke up and I looked at history books and it said we allied with Germany in WW2 to defeat Russia. But so far it's these tiny changes that fucks with your mind. Nothing so drastic that would make you looney.
>>
>>17045143

>demons

What would demons have to do with traveling realities?
>>
>>17045149
No, you don't understand. Prison was before Mandela was president, it was before the end of Apartheid. It was a huge philosophical proxy battleground in the midst of the cold war. The universe where Mandela died in prison actually has a completely different history from ours, not a minorly different one. It would be... well, maybe not to the same level as Axis America, but at least to the scale of Communist South Korea, or No Israel.
>>
>>17045149
this most likely wouldve been a dream to another you in another timeline and if you took his place becuase cern decided to go back in time without isolating the means to do so then your brain would be trying hard to forget this as your dream
>>17045156
not jack fucking shit in reality but CERN did infact get a Shiva statue just in case shit turned out differently im not versed in spirtual ideas nearly as much as i should be but prepare anyway
>>
File: mag.jpg (133KB, 740x379px) Image search: [Google]
mag.jpg
133KB, 740x379px
why does everyone think these are "clips"? could it be at one time they were?
>>
>>17045156
for context i see more possibility of the spiritual world in explanations of fiction that i get from Dune and Warhammer 40k then here simply because its a better explanation and easier to digest due to my familiarity of it, the immaterial world should be separate from versing realities though, or i would assume so based off what ive read so far for both subbjects, it wouldnt be an issue anyway until theres a proven way to traverse space/time in our own universe without going back/forward in time or changing timelines/worldlines all together but its all a possiblility
>>
>>17045210
What are they called now? Clips is what we call them in Texas.
>>
>>17045210
No, it's because you use clips to load magazines and people get it backwards.
>>
>>17045003
as confident as you are about those, I am about New Zealand. Throw everything else out as a "maybe" but I am absolutely certain it was on the Northern to the side of Australia.
>>
new zealand has me tripping
>>
>>17045121
This is exactly my point. Living in SA at the time apartheid ended being a kid during 1990-1994 I cna remember the tension between races and Mandela helped bring peace during those times he was the one telling everyone to forgive of he died during apartheid there would either Stil be apartheid or there would have been a second Rwanda level genocide so a major change such as Mandela dying would cause anyone in South Africa who came from a different time line to freak out remembering his own and that has never happened so Mandela dying cannot be one of these events meaning there is no Mandela Effect
>>
>>17045149
If Mandela really died there would have been a huge race war in South Africa so yeah there is that anyone from a special cool edgy universe where Mandela dien would not be remembering oh fuck it's "The vampire" not "a vampire" they would be remembering why the fuck was there enough race war/Genocide on South Africa in the 90's
>>
>>17045325

not to mention if he died in prison he would have never been president...
>>
>>17043207
HOW CAN YOU GET CELL PHONE RECEPTION IF THERE ARE NO CELL PHONE TOWERS
>>
>>17039788

only modern day cell phones need towers, stop thinking 3 dimensionally
>>
>>17045461
simple leave time travel machine on to keep the wormhole into the future open and you have a reception so long as your within range of your own personal cell phone tower located in the machine
>>
File: 1449121213546.png (607KB, 761x720px) Image search: [Google]
1449121213546.png
607KB, 761x720px
>Japan is next to korea

Ok, as a weeb.... this one got me hard. What the fuck?
>>
>>17045609
>Weeaboo
>Retarded
>Doesn't actually know anything about Japan

I think we've solved the mystery.
>>
>>17044982
Navigation is a hard problem, where time travel is involved. It's really the only problem a time traveler ever faces, and failed navigation is the only source of any sort of temporal malady.

Suffice to say, if you don't have your coordinates on you, you'll never get back to your original world. It's a tragedy every time it happens, but there's not much we can do about it until the future learns to never, ever, ever, ever, counter a time traveler or try to get them labeled as a criminal.

In other words, there's a reason it's called time *travel,* as opposed to anything else it could've been called. Nobody actually benefits from any modification to history. Nobody ever has. None ever will. All we need now are visitation rights on a multinational scale and the problems in the world can slowly dissolve away.

Due to the public nature of 4chan, it's not safe for you to explain your memories to me in this forum. but there are certain things I can do to get you on a track back to your original world.
>>17045017
Heh, that image.
>>
File: 2c9.jpg (244KB, 700x998px) Image search: [Google]
2c9.jpg
244KB, 700x998px
>>17045710
OP that started the thread here, whats your knowledge of time travel based off of also whats your thoughts on most of the posts(heavy anime posting is my tag)?
>>
>>17041085
so youre saying this ME shit just a mass convincing of people that that were or weren't, were or weren't to make them think timelines split.
>>
>>17045753
that things that were or weren't*
>>
No one's mentioned this one yet, so here's my input on it. The Home Depot is commonly advertised both ways (pic related) so that's a pretty easy misconception to make. I also have an IndyCar picture somewhere that -only- says "Home Depot" on the car.

Chick-fil-a is really throwing me the fuck off, though. I've lived in Goergia for most of my life, where it was founded, and where we have dozens of them everywhere, and I swear it's always been CHIC, not Chick..

Sex AND the City is correct. Remember that Family Guy episode where Brian moves to LA with his gay cousin? He makes a joke about Sex IN the city, and Brian asks him "Dont you mean sex -and- the city?"
>>
>>17046207
This is true I have seen it as home Depot and people refer to it as home Depot but the actual name is the home Depot this is not something strange
>>
>>17038241
So, the Snow White mirror thing:

It's 100% Mirror Mirror. I'm from Brazil and here the two words are completely different (Magico for magic
and Espelho for mirror), and the phrase I have in my memory is Espelho Espelho Meu (which translates to "Mirror, my mirror" or something like that.

I'll check the brazillian verson of Snow White when I'm home, to see if this changed. Is the original changed to Magic Mirror out there? I remember seeing Magic Mirror on the wall on KHBBS I think, but I didn't care much. Are you sure magic mirror isn't being used only in recent works, like if they had rebooted the phrase? You know, kind of an Aeris/Aerith situation where Disney decided to change the phrase for wathever reason.
>>
>>17046490
Only the English version said magic mirror every other thing said mirror mirror... I'm not sure why Disney decided to change it to magic mirror on the wall maybe he thought American were too dumb to realize the mirror was magic... Other works such as Shrek or even books of snow white says mirror mirror
>>
>>17045751
He's an experienced roleplayer.
>>
>>17045751
Experience.
>>17046670
That one way of looking at it.
>>
>>17044982
>How do i return to my original 'time line' cause this is a ride I do NOT want to be on.
Is Berenstain Bears with an "a" really that big of a problem for you?

Just roll with it bro, its not like your life has been affected in any substantial way
Thread posts: 326
Thread images: 52

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.