[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITS HAPPENING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: B67.png (172KB, 448x813px) Image search: [Google]
B67.png
172KB, 448x813px
ITS HAPPENING
>>
>>16951400
what the fuck source now
>>
>>16951413
edit its looks like a fucking shaved lamb that has been eaten
>>
>>16951421
this
rev up that disinformation
>>
Did you not see the other fucking thread?

>>16948154
>>
>>16951400
Do these retards think a fucking alien would 100% look like a creature from the Earth? The Universe is fucking huge, aliens would be more likely a fucking floating intelligent gas or something, not a thing that has eyes, bones, nose, ears etc.
>>
>>16951441
>what is convergent evolution
>>
>>16951441
You just said that on the other thread and it sounded retarded both times.

>aliens would be more likely a fucking floating intelligent gas

Do you think that Physical laws change on other planets and that Biology no longer applies? How can something such as a gas be intelligent?

You didn't think this through, anon.
>>
>>16951460
This. Why else would dolphins look like humans?
>>
>>16951480
Aliens would still be biological and reliant on energy sources ie, food, light, heat.

C'mon guys, be serious.
>>
>>16951480
You completely missed the point.
Convergent evolution doesn't mean all lifeforms will evolve the same. It means that if certain traits are beneficial to two isolated populations, they will both select for that trait.
For example: Other habitable planets will certainly have light. Aliens will have eyes as a consequence, because it's an enormous advantage for almost any species.
>>
>>16951400
looks like a terrestrial animal of some sort without skin.
nothing to see here
>>
The real question is... Why would the US wage war against the aliens?
>>
>>16951502
>The real question is...
>Why would the US wage war

Really? Do you really need to ask that?
>>
>>16951524
Well my theory is
1. illuminati
2. mistake
A neutral government would make war against aliens.
>>
>>16951523
No problem, German meme name.
>>
>>16951526
Wouldnt*
>>
>>16951502
They'd make a good low skill low wage work force.
>>
>>16951502
>why would the most destructive nation on the planet wage war against people that they don't know anything about
>>
>>16951569
Again, my bet is either illuminati or by mistake.
>>
>>16951493
I mostly agree. It's much to assume that other sentiant life will have eyes, considering that their planets surface could be uninhabitable. Some assortment of motion/proximity sensory organ is a given though, I understand your point.

The way I've seen it broken down is this--
Two arms with finger-like appendages for the utilization of tools.
Two legs for movement.
Front-set eyes/sense organs due to an omniverous diet (like all predators)
All because of efficiency. Extra arms/legs are unnessesary for movement and tool use. Tool use is needed for development. An omniverous diet provides the best calloric intake.
These are the givens, which leads to a very humanoid-looking species.
>>
File: 1445596137883.gif (218KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1445596137883.gif
218KB, 600x600px
>>16951441
Are you retarded?...that's like saying there are square planets and diamond shaped moons. Which although, on one hand isn't completely illogical, is just highly unlikely. As there is a standard geometry for example, all planets and stars are spherical-esque within reason. And most terrains we have visited have comparisons on earth. So my point is,it is not illogical to believe that there may be certain simularitys in a celestial being compared to a terestrial one ...ehem..p.s...fuck you.
>>
>>16951537
That, they would. They would probably just want to live without being FUCKING KILLED GOD DAMN IT GUYS WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED FUCK
>>
>>16951654
Stop being mean to everything that exists. You will not leave this goddamn rock if you don't stop killing shit. This post was bullshit. That's a farm animal with cancer or some shit. Anyways, you're going to get way the fuck out there and they're going to wipe half of you out because that's what the mean universe feels like. You're part of the mean universe right now. Fucking wait before you leave. I'm not fucking kidding. Look at this place.
>>
>>16951575
Hey, fuck you.
>>
>>16951502
For oil.
>>
>>16951575
Neither. They'd attack because of the "danger" the ufos posed.

>it aint ours
>we cant communicate
>holyshit they're gonna us!
>not if we kill them first!
>boom

Ameritards are dumb.
>>
>>16952127
>kill
>>
>>16951400
>Some poor malformed stillborn animal
>IT'S ALIENS!!!
>>
>>16952078
There's a lot of it on Titan.
>>
>>16951438
There's 7 of them now.
It's just newfags being newfags.
>>
File: k0iolp.png (364KB, 483x364px) Image search: [Google]
k0iolp.png
364KB, 483x364px
>>16951441
>floating intelligent gas
>>
File: 338px-Melllvar.jpg (9KB, 338x254px) Image search: [Google]
338px-Melllvar.jpg
9KB, 338x254px
>>16951441
>hello melllvar
>>
>>16952281
Goodbye, Moonmen
>>
>>16951463
But biology isn't a rule but the knowledge of bio literally it's an accumulation of knowledge.
Also the fact that planet earth has such a diversity in animals with being carbon based only is also just proof that alien could look like stuff we can't even imagine. The only thing that's basically the same in the whole universe are the elements but even those change in how they are and how they react with each other with change of temperature gravitational pull and all that shit.
I'll go to bed and you need to attend high school.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.