[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MK-Ultra

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: sabina-erikkson.jpg (20KB, 700x375px) Image search: [Google]
sabina-erikkson.jpg
20KB, 700x375px
Were the Swedish sisters part of the MK-Ultra experiment? Has anyone here been assosiated with the experiment and give me more insight?

https://www.bizarrepedia.com/ursula-and-sabina-eriksson
>>
>>16949549
post the video dumbshit
>>
>>16949560
lrn2read you lazy millennial faggot cunt. Fucking hell I hate you.
>>
>>16949560

What video? I don't have a video of MK Ultra experiment, that is why I'm asking.

If you want video of the sisters, there it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQbFGW-gfYY
>>
I was part of the MK-Ultra, AMA!
>>
>>16949618
is OP a faggot?
>>
>>16949579
Your trigger word is dumbshit :) dumbshit
>>
>>16949549
It's the airwaves OP, no MKUltra.

Since identical twins have almost the same biological makeup means they're vulnerability is the same.
>>
>>16949549
Take your pills OP
>>
>>16949900
yes op, take you happy happy pink pills, and everything will be right as rain in no time, no one likes people who don't take there meds, but just take the pills and it will all be better,
>>
>>16949873
>>16950209

u little dumbshits,mkULTRA was a real project by cia.do you research faggots first
>>
>>16950334
Truly a top-level scholar, this one.
>>
Were they confirmed to be on drugs? That chicks got mad strength pulling all the cunts around

I doubt its anything MK related..
>>
>>16950345

no they were not on drugs.

>>16950339

do I need you to teach how to use google my friend??
>>
>>16950339
> CIA shill detected.
>>
>>16949549

where thoes this come from that /x assumes every publik display of crazy is somekind of mindcontrol thing

i sincerely doubt that there are none of you here who have been to a psychiatric ward or such institution

so you should know what crazy can look like and how normal it actualy is as a occurance
>>
>>16950345
It was said in the vid that they weren't on steroids or PEDs.
>>
>>16950717

that's what they want us to believe.
thanks for shilling,
>>
>>16950717
It's fun to see the crazy ones, normies are too predictable.

The psych ward just doesn't help immediately in treating their "disorders" and insanity. Even their handlers just brush it off as delusions.
>>
They were just crazy bishes that stabbed a cunt and didn't want to go to prison.
>>
File: eriksson-03.jpg (27KB, 350x438px) Image search: [Google]
eriksson-03.jpg
27KB, 350x438px
http://disinfo.com/2014/03/skeleton-key-conspiracy-eriksson-twins/
>>
>>16951223
>>16950717
>>16950345
>>16950339
>>16950209
>>16949900

CIA & NSA shills, classic example.

>>16951264

Looks interesting, will digg into it deeper!
>>
>>16949549
No, I don't believe I've ever been associated with the experiment and given you more insight at the same time.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.