[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Masking One's Aura Or Otherwise Obfuscating One's Emanations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: aura-perception.jpg (29KB, 759x427px) Image search: [Google]
aura-perception.jpg
29KB, 759x427px
Every so often I catch 'sensitive' or 'aware' people reading or studying me. It makes me uncomfortable, but you can't always politely ask someone to stop.
For example, I was hanging out with my cousin and his friends, and he described someone else he knew as 'purple'. I felt myself reflexively turn 'purple' at the mention, and quickly made myself 'green'. For what reason, I don't know. Anyway, my cousin turns and looks right at me while I did it and gives me this funny look.
I don't like people rooting around in my spiritual business like that. How do I keep them out or hide myself? Keep in mind I don't think that I'm very 'sensitive' or 'aware' when it comes to this stuff.

Any other discussion on aura perception and mental awareness is encouraged.
>>
>>16948897
What mental illness is this?
>>
>>16948908
dunno m8
know anyone who might?
I never considered mental illness desu.
>>
File: image.jpg (530KB, 1170x1506px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
530KB, 1170x1506px
>>16948897
>>16948897
A full body suit lined with aluminum foil.
>>
>>16948998
i dont think that will work, but thanks for the reply
>>
>>16948897
>How do I keep them out or hide myself?
"Hide" isn't the way to handle an erratic aura. Try turning off your face.
>>
Just focus it inward, then it should be too hard to read.
>>
>>16949105
Have you acquainted yourself with the phrase "backfire spectacularly" yet?
>>
>>16948908
How about shutting the fuck up.
>>
My aura glows / is magnetic. People flock to me like flies on shit asking random things. Children (babies) generally stare wide-eyed. The best way to handle this is indulge people with their questions about mundane things (but give up some personal energy) or to put your awareness into minimizing how much you exert yourself. Take on the state of 'minimal' and you'll eventually get what I mean. People will either leave you alone, get out of your way or not notice you at all. It's all about being aware of those ripples.
>>
>>16948897
You can't. It's an innate aspect of living things that have souls.
>I'm not sensitive or aware
Then how do you know what "color" you turned your aura?
>>
>>16948897
> 2015
> not knowing the rose cross ritual which acts as a spiritual cloak
>>
>>16948908
synesthesia isn't a mental illness m8
don't be racist
>>
Woke up to a bunch of replies.
Thanks everyone.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (163KB, 1902x1079px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
163KB, 1902x1079px
Use Old Spice brand spray deodorant. Covers up all auras.
>>
>>16949078
>Try turning off your face.
I actually spend a lot of energy trying to control and subdue my emotions. I think I may be empathic, as I simply cannot avoid feeling what other people are feeling. So I have to kind of compartmentalize myself to keep it all straight.

>>16949608
This whole post speaks to me. Thank you.

>>16949637
I really don't know. I read Dune, and I listened to some Bill Cooper, that's about the limit of my esoteric knowledge.

>>16950670
I'm heinously allergic to anything Old Spice.
>>
>>16949640
Naturally, I'm going to look this up.
But would you care to elaborate here?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.