[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bernstein Bear Downton Abbey

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: downtownabbey.jpg (82KB, 960x654px) Image search: [Google]
downtownabbey.jpg
82KB, 960x654px
Help, I'm having a Bernstein Bear moment!

Downton Abbey
Downtown Abbey

Today I checked my favorite steaming site and pleasantly discovered that Downtown Abbey had already finished it's 6th season (which I hand't yet seen) and all episodes were available for viewing. But imagine my shock when I reallized that the show I had been watching for 6 years was not called Downtown as I had thought for the previous 6 years, but Downton.

Anyone else? What's going on here?
>>
it's always been Downton Abbey bro
>>
just bad memory maaan.
a few years ago i used to call it "downtown" too,
until i heard someone calling it "downton", turns out i just never actually took time to actually read the title, but just scanned it. i just assumed it was downtown.

you ever heard of those tests where you can read a sentence, but the middle of the words are all scrambled.
"Cna yuo raed tihs? if yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid, too."
basically like that ^
yeah i think thats all that is.
>>
>>16948394
Probably just another attempt to find people that aren't affected by temporal shifts to they can be abducted and have their memories modified using future technology. The rationale is that is prevents Schizophrenia, but the truth is that every Schizo could be cured if a time traveler were allowed to step back in time.
>>
>>16948394
What else you did to be transferred to our timeline?
>>
>>16948490
I knew the name of the show was pronounced Down-ton (they say the name all the time in the show), which I specifically remember thinking was weird given the way I thought it was spelled (Downtown). But I simply attributed this discrepency between spelling and pronunciation to it being a british show.

But today I discover that both spelling and pronunciation align, how can this be, when for the past 6 years I had noted the discrepancy between spelling and pronunciation?

>>16948500
>>16948502
I'm scared ;__;
>>
>>16948674
oh damn, well welcome to our shitty timeline
>>
>>16948502
Man, when you ask questions like that you're just BEGGING to get OP kidnapped in time so the CIA can put up false-flag threads like these.
>>
Why would it be called Downtown?

You are retarded and this is a fucking terrible pointless thread.
>>
people these days just can't read worth a shit. my retarded ass thought Red Skelton's name was "Red Skeleton" for like 25 years before I looked it up i mean holy shit who has the last name SKELETON anyway lol :D
>>
>>16948394
>steaming

You're halfway illiterate, no wonder you can't property remember the name of the shows you watch.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.