[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please look closely at pic related and tell me what it makes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Utopia-1x06-Episodio-6-01.jpg (142KB, 1280x536px) Image search: [Google]
Utopia-1x06-Episodio-6-01.jpg
142KB, 1280x536px
Please look closely at pic related and tell me what it makes you think. Please don't talk about the TV show where it's from (Utopia) if you saw it. Just try to start a though process starting on the pic and try to describe what you think the author/artist wanted to say, in simple words if possible. Thanks anons.
>>
>>16947796
Hyperpenis.
>>
>>16947836
Tell me abput hyperpenis, why does it wears (or doesn't) the foreskin (crown or kippa)?

>in b4 I'm a small universe from them
>>
>>16947796
WHY ALMIGHTY GOD CAN THEY NOT SEE THE MEANING THAT I SEE?
>>
>>16947900
> WHY ALMIGHTY GOD CAN THEY NOT SEE THE MEANING THAT I SEE?

please don't be pretentious.

HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN!

I hate fairies.
>>
Another stay at home basement NEET thinks the TV is talking to him.
>>
File: deadFairy.jpg (233KB, 720x413px) Image search: [Google]
deadFairy.jpg
233KB, 720x413px
>>16947900
why almighty god are you fucking posting everywhere
>>
>>16947911
That'll be the last time I ever try to contribute to an OP request.
>>
1) Comics are cool
2) That's a molecule, hidden in the pages

How are we supposed to see anything other than what the story was about? Is there something else?

And Utopia was the mutts nuts. If you haven't seen the first series go find it. Thank me later.
>>
>>16947980
OP here, thanks because you helped a lot.

I don't hate you.
>>
I feel like it's trying to convey a message but that was made in such a way (whether intentionally or by accident) that only the creator knows what it means. Why do you want to know?
>>
>>16947986
You're welcome! I only hope I've caused less pain in helping than I'd cause in not helping.
>>
>>16947796
"Would you kindly..."
>>
>>16947796
aliums
>>
>>16947796
Pickman
>>
>>16947796
The creator's intention was to create an image that was obviously ominous and would cause general unease, but for no real reason other than that. The images are meaningless and the "artist" is no better than a potter making teacups. Sure they serve a purpose but that is not art.

TL;DR just some fag being edgy
>>
>>16947796
DMT
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.