[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any theories on what happened to her, /x/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (72KB, 702x336px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 702x336px
Any theories on what happened to her, /x/?
>>
Fuck off already
>>
>>16947397
she fucked off and died. take a hint.
>>
A better question is why this one death so obsesses /x/. Not one day goes by without multiple threads about it. It wasn't THAT interesting.
>>
File: 1426224148048.png (339KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1426224148048.png
339KB, 680x680px
GTFO!!! this topic is more used than that Columbia floating in china shit!
>>
>>16947403
Nobody ever wants to discuss seriously in these threads.
I genuinely am curious about it.
>>
Suicide
>>
>>16947410
>nobody ever wants to discuss seriously on /x/

fixd that for you
>>
Pretty sure she was driving last night's ufo, and the passengers were all tulpas and succubi
>>
>>16947455
Underrated post
>>
>>16947410
I don't know what you want out of serious discussion. She was off her medication, had a major psychotic episode and ended up on the roof in a water tank.

If you can't imagine how this could happen, eat a fist full of mushrooms.
>>
>>16947477
Yeah whatever you're just believing what the articles tell you idiot
>>
>>16947487

there a lot of paranormal shit to investigate. no reason to waste time on someone who likely had an episode.

however it is an asian girl and weaboos are a thing.

how about you pick up an actual book or something. surely there are asian girls in books as well.
>>
>>16947495
Surely there are books written for retards like you.

Fuck off if you don't want to discuss, faggot.
>>
I guess the reason we keep this story alive is because she died and she was one of us.
>>
Holy fuck, one day I will come here and not see this thread.
>>
>>16947477
Theres still questions that arnt answered, like how she was able to get into the tank and lift the very heavy lid back onto it while she was floating around in there. Someone else must have done it.
>>
File: watertank[1].jpg (165KB, 770x433px) Image search: [Google]
watertank[1].jpg
165KB, 770x433px
>>16947634
She could have either climbed onto the higher roof right next to the tank and hopped down or there even seems to be a maintenance ladder left up there. The lids don't look very heavy to me, but it's easy to imagine some half-assed custodian shutting it without shining a flashlight in first.
>>
>>16947683
"Apart from the question of how she got on the roof, others asked if she could have gotten into the tank by herself. All four tanks are 4-by-8-foot (1.2 by 2.4 m) cylinders propped up on concrete blocks;[47] there is no fixed access to them and hotel workers had to use a ladder to look at the water. They are protected by heavy lids that would be difficult to replace from within"

I only ever read the wiki article iv never seen the picture you've posted. From what I see now it does look pretty easy to get in there and close it.
>>
>>16947718
but she's sort of cute and actual paranormal incidents are confusing, so please let's keep talking about her.
>>
>>16947561

You will never come here and not see this thread.

Ever.
>>
>>16947403
it's a meme you dip
>>
File: hotel_roof_tanks[1].jpg (358KB, 1200x804px) Image search: [Google]
hotel_roof_tanks[1].jpg
358KB, 1200x804px
>>16947718
Fringe reporting is done by writers with an interest in making things sound as mysterious as possible. Pictures are taken by guys in helicopters.
>>
obvious

she was a fucking
>>
File: LeVnRZb.jpg (90KB, 595x1000px) Image search: [Google]
LeVnRZb.jpg
90KB, 595x1000px
this guy did it
>>
>>16947397
Please stop this. I can't take it anymore.
>>
are you fucking srs m8?
>>
Omg to be honest I still think about it and I really don't like it, it makes me feel way too nervous.. Okay she didn't take her pills and stuff but wtf, those move she did and why the F were she hiding and FROM WHO was she hiding!?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.