[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Testing the Waters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: all-seeing-eye.png (7KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
all-seeing-eye.png
7KB, 400x300px
How interested might /x/ be in a weekly digest thread of odd news, forteana, strange photos, and roundups of podcasts/radio shows? I have a tremendous amount of time on my hands and figured it might be nice to have some kind of throwback to the days when /x/ had reliably interesting discussions. I'm also open to suggestions for possible things to include.

This would likely be a once a week thread on Sunday nights. I'd make a tripcode, but only for purposes of starting the thread; afterwards I'd go anonymous again.
>>
Sounds cool do it.
>>
Sounds like a great idea do it
>>
Do it up.
>>
>>16945532
fuck yea man do it.
>>
Ye
>>
Any suggestions for content? I'm going to be steering far clear of certain worn out topics unless there is breaking news in them.

As for podcast/radio roundup, I'm gonna feature a synopsis of Art, Hoagie, and George; podcasts are probably gonna be LPotL, Anything Ghost, Mysterious Universe, and maybe Welcome to Night Vale. If anyone has any suggestions for other podcasts to include, feel free to tell me.
>>
I'd appreciate this. Particularly if you kept an eye out for interesting/odd/particularly horrifying true crime.
>>
There are enough UFO sightings uploaded to youtube each week to make a good roundup.

And if you don't already know of it, beforeitsnews.com can be good for finding /x/ type stuff. It used to be better but the shills have had their way with it. Just be careful for old stories being run as new ones.
>>
>>16945768
I know of before it's news, but frankly, my bullshit sifter isn't big enough for that site. I've got a half dozen aggregation sites I'm going to be using.

I'm going to be aiming for less conventional /x/ topics , and more high strangeness/forteana. Basically painting with a wide brush, but barely skimming over the Bigfoot and ufo paints, so to speak.
>>
>>16945799
What sites are you using?
>>
>>16945799
Yeah, i visit it less and less. You probably know of all the other sites i could name.

And don't mention any obscure aggregate sites here, unless you want shills to find them.
>>
>>16945898
>shills find them

What the hell you even talking about? Shills are people who promote something.
>>
File: FAM TBH.jpg (305KB, 650x418px) Image search: [Google]
FAM TBH.jpg
305KB, 650x418px
>>16945912
And putting articles on aggregate sites is a way of promoting them.
>>
>>16945898
I'm going to post links to the individual articles, but I'm not gonna link the aggregator sites. That would sort of defeat the purpose of making the thread.
>>
>>16945942
Indeed. >>16945898 isn't making any sense.
>>
Bumping for suggestions.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.