[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hoagland's show: DOA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: richard_hoagland.jpg (104KB, 450x344px) Image search: [Google]
richard_hoagland.jpg
104KB, 450x344px
To you stupid fucks who hate Bellgab (and Ross) Art just posted this...

"I guess I need to say something about the email and messages I have been getting about RCH. I did everything I could to help him in every way possible, including getting a loan of expensive gear from Telos to transmit his show to the Network. I found Rossy for him. I gave him the best advice I could muster up on how to proceed. I provided help in more ways then I will try to detail here.

I am sad that events have unfolded as they have. I am not going to discuss specifics but will say that we are currently not in communication nor have we been for some time now. Sometimes you think you know somebody and then find out you never really did, just sad. Please understand that I do not run the Network, I just do my show.

Art"

http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,30.msg582327.html#msg582327
>>
blip
>>
bloop
>>
bleep
>>
>>16944575
Haven't been on /x/ in a couple years. What is this shit and why should I care?
>>
>>16944688
I couldn't even begin to explain. Carry on.
>>
>>16944688
Basically, if you didn't already know, Art Bell came back to radio and has been doing a new show for a while now. He had another guy on his network named Richard C. Hoagland and he's basically been fucking up Art's new channel by being a lazy cunt when it comes to his show.

He literally started a show the other night with a live intro and then went instantly afterward into a repeat broadcast, zero fucks given. Other things have gone down too, but I'm currently sketchy on the details of those.
>>
nothing in Art;s post states explicitly OSoM is off the air... he just says they aren't speaking..
>>
>>16944575
Welcome newfriend, if you were actually knowledgeable in the ways of /x/ you'd realize we already have a discussion thread for Hoagie and this has been talked about there.

Now kindly fuck back off to BellGab you elderly piece of shit. Thank you.
>>
>>16944866
nope
>>
>>16944896
Sandra, pls go. No one gives a fuck about your birthday here either you sad old bitch.
>>
>>16944916
nah i'll stick around you little twerp
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.