[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

need honost opinion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

Hey /x/ i need help here i just camme back from a paranormall investigation and my associate flipped out. So, my question is are tarot cards able to influence people with demonic energies? Thanks.
>>
>>16944573
>paranormall investigation
details?
>>
File: tumblr_nwuajsCqzW1uutnkko1_540.jpg (120KB, 504x751px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwuajsCqzW1uutnkko1_540.jpg
120KB, 504x751px
>>16944573
It can bridge communication from inhuman spirit to human. It can also do the same to celestial spirits. So, yes.

Story for the story gods please.
>>
>>16944586
He started talking about some werid shit like "we need light to see them, they do not". Proceeded to fall on ground rubbing his temples. We came back from a barn with nooses and chains. My spirit box (psb7) was flipping shit.
>>
>>16944596
And what does that have to do with the tarot?
>>
>>16944625
He was using them prior to the investigation going into i guess i could say a completely different person
>>
>>16944596
i dont know jack shit about spirits or whatever, but one thing i do know is if you start seeking out entities or spirits, you'll most likely find an evil one. even if it poses as benevolent, it is most likely an impostor. so it's prob a good idea to... not do whatever you're doing. intriguing as it might be
>>
>>16944635
What was he doing with them, exactly?
Details anon, details.
>>
>>16944644
Trying to use them to "help" us on our investigations.
>>
>>16944649
That bit was obvious.
What was asked?
>>
>>16944656
Quote "how do we summon a wendigo, how to banish demons,what is my destiny."
>>
>>16944666
And what were you "investigating"?
>>
>>16944677
An old barn that weve encountered before everytime we go on there we feel uneasy and hear voices. Today before we weirded out he was pushed off a ladder, like i saw him fly off the damn ladder.
>>
>>16944681
I think it has hardly to do with the tarot cards, honestly.

Either your friend is an impressionable fellow and just had an episode, or he can't shield for shit and got used as a toy by something who wanted to scare you shitless.
>>
>>16944709
Seems reasonable thx
>>
File: image.jpg (767KB, 1246x1800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
767KB, 1246x1800px
>>16944592
This. Although I'm not sure how much your encounter was connected to the tarot compared to whatever you were trying to contact or make manifest. In short it sounds like you were just kind of shooting in the dark, hoping something interesting and heavy might happen. >>16944637 and for what this anon claims to not know much about he's right; when you go looking with aimless intent usually something malevolent will find you first. Although I certainly don't blame you for looking. What I'm trying to figure out is what was your friends intent when using the cards prior to going looking for the unusual. You said he was trying to help but do you know specifically what he was looking for when using the cards? Did he do any pattern of spread intentionally or was he just revealing cards from a face down spread? If he was doing intentional placements to commit to a specific intent or action, what cards were employed and what was the pattern used? Knowing these makes the difference in knowing what your friend might have changed.
>>
>>16944637
A lot of the time people mistake bored for evil. After all, we're all a little sadistic. Scaring people is almost never not funny.
>>
File: tumblr_nxggtfnicL1tmz7kfo1_500.jpg (39KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxggtfnicL1tmz7kfo1_500.jpg
39KB, 500x500px
>>16946764
>We're all a little sadistic
That's just a LIE sadistic people tell.
>>
>>16944573
>are tarot cards able to influence people with demonic energies?
No they're just Tarot cards. They don't do anything on their own.
>>
File: image.jpg (112KB, 539x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112KB, 539x800px
>>16946903
And you're right. On their own they are as innocent as a deck of normal cards, and even doing readings of any simplicity or complexity (the Celtic cross spread makes for an easily recognized sample) is essentially harmless. But when you start attaching purpose to your action beyond reading (I.e. trying to use them to aide yourself in finding a bizarre experience), especially if you are picking out cards and attaching symbolism specific to the occasion and yourself to them the cards become pretty readily available avenues for spiritual intent. I'm still curious as to exactly what OPs friend did, because what he may or may not have been up to might have been responsible for the difference between an encounter in the barn and just more ominous vibes and voices.
>>
>>16947184
When all you can see are avenues, giving directions is immoral.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.